As The Title Turns

[QUOTE=wilts;516171]And that is your right. ;) Thanks for the reply, guess I have to find some other tag teams to build up...:confused:[/QUOTE] Not saying I am against adding them, does anyone know if they are still active? i seen that Red is talking comeback in 08 sometime if he hasn't already.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=bobinc;516181]Not saying I am against adding them, does anyone know if they are still active? i seen that Red is talking comeback in 08 sometime if he hasn't already.[/QUOTE] I had heard about Red coming back towards the end of 08 too, don't know if he is yet though, and don't know about SAT. Been playing with it a bit today and there are just a few things I noticed, now I might be wrong because I don't catch WWE on a weekly basis, just the PPV, but Taker is set as a heel, and I thought he is face at the mo and has been for a while, also there seems to be limited Gimmicks and some that I don't think fit particularly great. Are you looking at adding more gimmicks? And the man of the moment, SiNN Bowdee is set as a face, and I think he is predominatly a heel. Will post any more that I notice. Cheers for all the work.

[QUOTE=wilts;516384]I had heard about Red coming back towards the end of 08 too, don't know if he is yet though, and don't know about SAT. Been playing with it a bit today and there are just a few things I noticed, now I might be wrong because I don't catch WWE on a weekly basis, just the PPV, but Taker is set as a heel, and I thought he is face at the mo and has been for a while, also there seems to be limited Gimmicks and some that I don't think fit particularly great. Are you looking at adding more gimmicks? And the man of the moment, SiNN Bowdee is set as a face, and I think he is predominatly a heel. Will post any more that I notice. Cheers for all the work.[/QUOTE] Noted, I will look into the things you have mentioned. As for gimmicks I personally hate the gimmicks in the game because everyone has to have their own for the most part as everyone is different (as they say in life). With exceptions being some stable groups like the Psycho Circus they could all be under the same kind of gimmick. So to straight up answer I will probably not be adding much to the gimmicks section, I will leave that up to the gimmick fanatics.

who said they're a backyard pro? BCW is big in Kilmarnock and a few other places, them and PBW run the SPWA, BCW was just in paisley, Lionheart is the champ, Liam thompson is there as is wolfgang, darkside, red lightning, kid fite to name a few, i think they might take exception to being called backyarders.

[QUOTE=ScottishRaven;520947]who said they're a backyard pro? BCW is big in Kilmarnock and a few other places, them and PBW run the SPWA, BCW was just in paisley, Lionheart is the champ, Liam thompson is there as is wolfgang, darkside, red lightning, kid fite to name a few, i think they might take exception to being called backyarders.[/QUOTE] Based on the website I seen it looks like a backyard promotion while the workers may be legit wrestlers or not doesn't really matter, now unless I was seeing the wrong site which I may have been. [url]http://www.bcwrestling.co.uk/[/url] I am not knocking any wrestlers/workers either its just my aim/goal with this mod to not have 500 local promotions with 10 workers in each one. It bogs the game down by clogging it with too much info. Sometimes you have to draw the line between 100% authentic/accurate and fun game play, and there is nothing fun about 20 minute load times from day to day.

I'm making my own edits here, so feel free to disagree. * Fixed Koslov's overness (raised into upper midcard) * Fixed Miz + Morrison's overness (raised into upper midcard) * Fixed overness and momentum for Killings (raised into midcard) * Fixed Tommy Dreamer's overness (lowered into the midcard) * Fixed Sting into being a main eventer * Fixed Nash into being an occasional wrestler * Raised ROH's popularity (should be at or near cult so they can negotiate for PPV deals) * Made ECW a B show * lowered ECW Title to midcard (otherwise you'll get Matt Hardy main eventing pay per views) * Moved Harry Smith back to FCW (he won the FCW tag titles on October 30) * Removed Christian from TNA (not sure if I want to add him to WWE until there's more word from his camp, but this is to simulate the fact that he's effectively not working for anyone right now. Wikipedia lists him as inactive WWE talent but they also confuse Jay Reso with Christopher Pavone, so I don't trust them) * reduced Cena's recovery time since he's due back at Survivor Series * added injuries to Evan Bourne and Umaga edit: Hulk Hogan's roster needs some celebrity editions to the database.

[QUOTE=lazorbeak;525871]I'm making my own edits here, so feel free to disagree. * Fixed Koslov's overness (raised into upper midcard) * Fixed Miz + Morrison's overness (raised into upper midcard) * Fixed overness and momentum for Killings (raised into midcard) * Fixed Tommy Dreamer's overness (lowered into the midcard) * Fixed Sting into being a main eventer * Fixed Nash into being an occasional wrestler * Raised ROH's popularity (should be at or near cult so they can negotiate for PPV deals) * Made ECW a B show * lowered ECW Title to midcard (otherwise you'll get Matt Hardy main eventing pay per views) * Moved Harry Smith back to FCW (he won the FCW tag titles on October 30) * Removed Christian from TNA (not sure if I want to add him to WWE until there's more word from his camp, but this is to simulate the fact that he's effectively not working for anyone right now. Wikipedia lists him as inactive WWE talent but they also confuse Jay Reso with Christopher Pavone, so I don't trust them) * reduced Cena's recovery time since he's due back at Survivor Series * added injuries to Evan Bourne and Umaga edit: Hulk Hogan's roster needs some celebrity editions to the database.[/QUOTE] I agree with most of that, except Christian (better putting his contract at 1 month) and I don't and ROH I don't think I can. The other stuff is over looked as edits were done as the Main event mafia formed. :D I will try to work some of this in the next update if it doesn't change which it probably will.

Archived