If you're not enjoying it, take a break for a few days and play something else - even a different game :D There's no law that says how often you have to update, and a well-written story is a well-written story, regardless of how long it takes. That said, it's a big commitment to stick with a story like this, so if after a few days away to recharge you're still not enjoying it, I'd say just leave it for now. Theres nothing to say you can't come back a little down the line - I had two different diaries (and three threads) based on my MAW game in '07. You could sim through 'til 2013 or something and take over the reigns again to give yourself a fresh perspective on the game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah... looks like that short hiatus has turned into a cancellation of my diary. I figured I'd be posting again soon, but sometime around noon my computer's power supply burned out. Considering it's the third power supply it's burned through in a year, I'm just going to call it a day and try to save up for a new computer. Which... will be a while from now. Sorry, everyone. I'll try and start a new diary once my computer access is more regular.

Archived