It's Time To Find Out If You're... Destined to Fail 2008

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two sneak peaks backstage to try to tempt a couple more of you: Three months post Hair vs. Hair: [IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/destinedtofail/tomlynch.jpg[/IMG] New arrival Jimmy, the Hardcore Papparazo: [IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/destinedtofail/jimmy.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=mistaken;481683]I want a fued with astil. you've gotta make that happen! :D[/QUOTE] Oh, you have no IDEA what I've been plotting this evening. I don't think you have to worry. [QUOTE=Nevermore;481686]Oh, go on then. I'll add my name tentatively :o. I'll supply a photo as soon as time allows. What information is required? Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] I just marked slightly. A name you want to be referred to by is all I need; you can supply more, but be aware it'll be tweaked by photo and inspiration a la the original game. And welcome aboard! [QUOTE=GuyInTheCorner;481712]Having paid my dues as a ref, perhaps I can move onto the active roster now? ...Please? ...pretty please?[/QUOTE] See answer to mistaken. Hee hee hee... Tyler: thanks for the pic and welcome aboard. Everyone: It'll take me a couple days more at least to convert and advance the data Panix has forwarded me. He's also sent me a couple of the storylines he intended to tell. I dig both, but at present the key players for one haven't signed up. The other will go ahead with whatever changes are needed, though I'm going to work in the other storyline I saw going on there too. At the start of the game thread itself I'll summarise the twelve months or thereabouts we're jumping storyline by storyline, so you know where we are; all the feuds and plots I have the people to continue will be blown off on screen. Apart from anything else, the One Percenters' final triumph happening off screen would, I think, be a bit of a shame; if Don Phoenix and a few others of the Firm sign back up, I'd like to resolve that storyline in public, too, as with the Judas Self/Simon Peter stuff. But don't think this means we're just going to have trod water for twelve months...

[QUOTE=Nevermore;481936]A mark out moment before I've even debuted? I can live with that :p. I'll get back to you by tommorrow 'avo regarding a name/photo, if that's cool. Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] No worries. The plan is to debut the various new workers over the next two to three shows (according to time) and in any case setting up the database for 08 will take me a bit.

I'm in! Any Grateful Dead/Widespread Panic gimmick (as a suggestion) would certainly fit. Technician/high flyer. I guess considering my diary I might be a good choice as a tag partner. :) Or you could make me a Las Vegas bookie because "The Oddsmaker" Ryan Hayes has such a good sound to it! ;)

Photo: [IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/charliepag/photocut.jpg[/IMG] ..and, name-wise, I figure I'll go with "Odin". Creatively speaking, the one thing I'd specify is I'm 6'8". So, the whole "giant" aspect should probably be a large part of my character... it would blatantly be my gimmick if I ever became an indy wrestler :p. Tough, powerhouse hardcore brawler... little skill for anything else :D. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;482451]Damn, Nevvy, that ain't how I pictured you.[/QUOTE] Oh, is that right? I'm intrigued now; how was I pictured exactly? I'll see how Stranger wants to book me. However, if I do end up in an allegiance, you and Trell would be top of the list, certainly over LNO... no offence, mister booker, sir :o. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Archived