Destined to Fail 2008

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol... I've only read the first couple of pages so far this morning (I'm horrible when it comes to reading all of someone' diary that I didn't start reading when it started) and I can already tell that I'm going to get NOTHING done today at work....

So, McAllister, it looks like you took this victory home. Well, I congratulate you, and leave you with the very simple knowledge that WINNING A WRESTLING MATCH WILL NOT MAKE YOU PRETTY, DAMN IT! I don't care how many fluke wins you pull off, I'm still the prettiest, so there! But as for the rest of you clowns! If you guys from the LNO think that one flash roll-up is enough to make us forget you, then you're clearly even more think than we drunk you are! Sid, Revenant, you seem to forget that setting yourself on fire is not a good way to increase your wrestling ability! Casey's the only one I've got any respect for - winning a match while saddled with that worthless sack of refuse the Hardcore Paparazzo? That takes talent. And Mister Canada, seriously! You're not good enough to win a championship on your own, so you just make one up? Ooh! I know! I'll bring a belt to the next show, then I'll be the champion too! Hell, all the Prime Time Players can be champions! We certainly deserve it more than the rest of you morons! Maybe I can bring two belts, and be a double champion! Or, you know what? Maybe I'll just take that belt off you and save myself the fiver it would take to make another one. Bitter? Who are you calling bitter?

Title win? Montage? Pipe band? OH, IT IS ON! STILL! McAllister, it seems like you've managed to fluke your way through every bit of this disagreement so far, and I was going to give you that, y'know? Just let you savour your false sense of success before the inevitable crushing failure. But now you seem to be getting over-confident, so I'm forced to desperate measures. It seems that you're too dumb to notice when your own career has been ended and your own face has been wrecked - well, with all those mirrors just breaking when you look at them, how would you tell if someone's scarred you for life? So it seems that I'll have to do something slightly unpleasant. If ruining your face won't work, then I'll have to go for your wife instead. That ought to get the message home, eh? Lulu, it's nothing personal - well, I tell a lie, it's very, very personal. It's just not a problem I have with you. You've just been sacrificed by your husband's dumb refusal to understand when to give up! Montage? Montage? Ugh! (BTW, Pretty Amazing's theme music is as follows)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/destinedtofail/DTFPosters/BWAEOTR1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Prediction Key BWA Tag Titles Gentlemen's Club vs. Men of Honour 'World Tour' Tyler Idol & The Holland Hitman vs. The Cowboy & Richy G BWA Canadian Championship Mr Canada vs. Don Phoenix Earl Breese vs. 'Must Be' Mistaken Panix Storm vs. Odin BWA UK Championship CARDBOARD HELL IN A CELL Prime (c) vs. Astil

BWA Tag Titles [B]Gentlemen's Club [/B]vs. Men of Honour 'World Tour' Tyler Idol & The Holland Hitman vs. [B]The Cowboy & Richy G[/B] BWA Canadian Championship [B]Mr Canada[/B] vs. Don Phoenix Earl Breese vs. [B]'Must Be' Mistaken [/B] Panix Storm vs.[B] Odin[/B] BWA UK Championship CARDBOARD HELL IN A CELL Prime (c) vs. [B]Astil[/B]

Finally... The cardboard Hell in a Cell. Sooo epic. BWA Tag Titles [B]Gentlemen's Club[/B] vs. Men of Honour [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & The Holland Hitman[/B] vs. The Cowboy & Richy G BWA Canadian Championship Mr Canada vs.[B] Don Phoenix[/B] [B]Earl Breese[/B] vs. 'Must Be' Mistaken Panix Storm vs. [B]Odin [/B] BWA UK Championship CARDBOARD HELL IN A CELL Prime (c) vs.[B] Astil[/B]

Prediction Key BWA Tag Titles [B]Gentlemen's Club[/B] vs. Men of Honour [I]McMenamin can let his boys get away with anything. They won't lose.[/I] [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & The Holland Hitman[/B] vs. The Cowboy & Richy G [I]The Cowboy's quest does not succeed just yet.[/I] BWA Canadian Championship Mr Canada vs. [B]Don Phoenix[/B] [I]A major returning figure, Don Phoenix has everything to prove.[/I] Earl Breese vs. [B]'Must Be' Mistaken[/B] [I]Please. Our run-ins are far superior to your run-ins, you drunken louts![/I] Panix Storm vs. [B]Odin[/B] [I]Just a feeling - the Asatru's leader cannot lose.[/I] BWA UK Championship CARDBOARD HELL IN A CELL [B]Prime [/B](c) vs. Astil [I]Even with a cell, Astil, you can't cross us. You just aren't ready...[/I] [I]FOR THE PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME![/I]

BWA Tag Titles Gentlemen's Club vs. [B]Men of Honour[/B] [I]Honor should always triumph.[/I] [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & The Holland Hitman[/B] vs. The Cowboy & Richy G [I]Just because.[/I] BWA Canadian Championship Mr Canada vs. [B]Don Phoenix[/B] [I]Might seem like a long shot since, well, he IS Mr. Canada...but seriously. How the heck am I supposed to pick against myself?[/I] Earl Breese vs. [B]'Must Be' Mistaken[/B] [I]That name is pure gold.[/I] Panix Storm vs. [B]Odin[/B] [I]Until the power of Mjolnir is taken from him, I'm not about to go against a guy holding a hammer.[/I] BWA UK Championship CARDBOARD HELL IN A CELL [B]Prime (c)[/B] vs. Astil [I]Prime capitalizes after a paper cut to the neck of Astil.[/I]

BWA Tag Titles [B]Gentlemen's Club[/B] vs. Men of Honour [I]Because they're cheats.[/I] [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & The Holland Hitman [/B]vs. The Cowboy & Richy G [I]Flipped a coin.[/I] BWA Canadian Championship [B]Mr Canada[/B] vs. Don Phoenix [I]It's his title.[/I] Earl Breese vs. [B]'Must Be' Mistaken [/B][I]Earl isn't ready for the Prime Time.[/I] [B]Panix Storm[/B] vs. Odin [I]Via DQ somehow.[/I] BWA UK Championship CARDBOARD HELL IN A CELL [B]Prime (c)[/B] vs. Astil [I]Because I'm Prime. It's that simple.[/I]

[QUOTE=Regis;518022] Earl Breese vs. [B]'Must Be' Mistaken[/B] [I]Please. Our run-ins are far superior to your run-ins, you drunken louts![/I] [/QUOTE] Whoa, whoa, whoa. If there's 1 thing LNO takes pride in, it's our drinking ability. But if there's 2 things we take pride in, it's drinking ability and run-ins. LNO does so many run-ins, even Vince Russo wants us to tone it down a bit!

BWA Tag Titles Gentlemen's Club vs. [B]Men of Honour[/B] [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & The Holland Hitman[/B] vs. The Cowboy & Richy G BWA Canadian Championship [B]Mr Canada[/B] vs. Don Phoenix Earl Breese vs. [B]'Must Be' Mistaken[/B] Panix Storm vs. [B]Odin[/B] BWA UK Championship CARDBOARD HELL IN A CELL Prime (c) vs. [B]Astil[/B]

Archived