[KNOW YOUR ROLE 2008] - September Release V1.1 Here!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great mod so far. I've been playing it for a little while now and am 6 months in to a game. Of course there are lots of guys missing, mainly in Japan. I'm hoping in the next release we get some Dragon Gate guys and Kota Ibushi who works for DDT but also NOAH and has appeared for ROH. If by any chance you want some help with tag teams I noticed some where missing on the Japanese side of things. KENTA/Ibushi Marifuji/Nakajima Nakajima/Ibushi Plus I've noticed many of the Japanese wrestlers have awful stamina stats. Guys like Naomichi Marufuji can barely go 14 minutes without getting a message in the results screen saying he was visibly tired. Those guys regularly go 20+ minutes in Japan no problem. Might want to up the stamina on them. Basically the whole NOAH, AJPW, and NJPW rosters have low stamina stats.

[CENTER]Add Lauren Brooke to TNA as a Backstage Interviewer What's up with the two different gimmicks in "Unique Charismatic" and "Unique Charasmatic" Also there are many people with no gimmicks: [B]TNA[/B] Give Jimmy Rave the Rock Star gimmick Give Christy Hemme the Rocker Chick gimmick Give Lance Rock the Rock Star gimmick [B]WWE[/B] Give Santino Marella the Full Blooded Italian gimmick or the Comic Relief gimmick Give Mickie James the Happy-Go-Lucky gimmick Turn Carlito face Put Primo Colon on Smackdown[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=jimmy_shakerz;494280]because it is an update from the august release. I will not put every logo to download everymonth.[/QUOTE] A link to the August release would be nice. Going to be annoying as hell when it comes to your February release and a newbie is searching for the logos. Yeah, yeah, I know "Hey man, you make up an update..." :)

Nic(k) Nemeth debut as part of the raw brand as "Dolph Ziggler"... where are they coming up with these names? They should name the next guy Joe Average or something. Scott Armstrong and Brad Armstrong should be blood relatives. why are Glen Jacobs and Stevie Richards blood relatives?

[QUOTE=StuLinney;495077]The FCW has been updated and most of the roster have had name changes. Nic Nemeth hasn't though, which is strange.[/QUOTE] Bryan Kelly is now Byron Sexton. Kevin Kiley is now Carson Oakley. Lupe Martinez is now Damien Santiago. Imani Lee is now "Pretty Boy" Nelson Roy. Heath Miller is now Sebastian Slater. Gabe Tuft is now Taj Milano. Greg Jackson/Plazma is now Trent Barretta. Tyrone Jones is now Tyson Tarver. Daisy/Beverley Mullins is now Wesley Holiday. Joe Emminger is now Johnny Prime. Naofumi Yamamoto should be signed to a developmental deal to the WWE. I would just call him Yamamoto.

if you're going to mark Lacey as "left the business" because she's going to school, then you might as well put Alicia as "left the business" as well since she did the same thing. the relationships for WWE are rediculous. You can't fire someone without a bunch of other people all chiming in and going "don't fire this person boss". I mean, even The Great Khali has friends.. I think WWE's overness is too high, but that's debatable really. The website addresses for some of the promotions are wrong. AAA's is [url]http://www.luchalibreaaa.com/[/url] CMLL's is [url]http://www.cmll.com/[/url] I think the one for AJPW was wrong as well. I can't remember. Because I updated addresses in my files. [url]http://www.all-japan.co.jp/[/url] I'd suggest going through the mod and deleting unnecessary workers. And by unnecessary, I mean people who haven't been heard from in the last 10 years. Namely indy people who have fallen off the face of the planet or doing nothing. Like Jillian Love? Outside of being a part of MLW, can anyone get info on her? Has she done anything since? Does she have a means by which people can find out ANYTHING about her? Does googling return anything? Is she in any "frequently updated" wrestler databases? Questions one should be asking themselves. If you can't find anything take them out. Because you can certainly fill the spots with new workers who are graduated and working the system.

[QUOTE=I Rule Me;496332]if you're going to mark Lacey as "left the business" because she's going to school, then you might as well put Alicia as "left the business" as well since she did the same thing. the relationships for WWE are rediculous. You can't fire someone without a bunch of other people all chiming in and going "don't fire this person boss". I mean, even The Great Khali has friends.. I think WWE's overness is too high, but that's debatable really. The website addresses for some of the promotions are wrong. AAA's is [url]http://www.luchalibreaaa.com/[/url] CMLL's is [url]http://www.cmll.com/[/url] I think the one for AJPW was wrong as well. I can't remember. Because I updated addresses in my files. [url]http://www.all-japan.co.jp/[/url] I'd suggest going through the mod and deleting unnecessary workers. And by unnecessary, I mean people who haven't been heard from in the last 10 years. Namely indy people who have fallen off the face of the planet or doing nothing. Like Jillian Love? Outside of being a part of MLW, can anyone get info on her? Has she done anything since? Does she have a means by which people can find out ANYTHING about her? Does googling return anything? Is she in any "frequently updated" wrestler databases? Questions one should be asking themselves. If you can't find anything take them out. Because you can certainly fill the spots with new workers who are graduated and working the system.[/QUOTE] wow... talk about making the most of your first post.... anything nice to say?

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;496342]wow... talk about making the most of your first post.... anything nice to say?[/QUOTE] what are you talking about? First off, instead of jumping all over me, why don't you read the post I made again. You're acting as if I said the game in unplayable. Which if you read my post, I did not say. I said the WWE "relationships are ridiculous" and I personally believe rightfully so. There's maybe a handful of names you can fire without getting a bunch of popups from people asking you not to fire them. The divas are all "friends". Mark Henry has like 3 people as do The Great Khali and others who ask you not to fire them. Suppose you fire a couple of people. Now the entire roster is angry. 2ndly, I said he should mark Alicia as "left the business" since he did the same for Lacey. I'm giving him an update here. 3rdly.. I was attempting to help him out by giving him CORRECT links to promotions' websites. Suppose people want to follow said promotion who haven't before. 4th, and this is the part where I gave my own OPINION mixed with feedback. Where I discussed shortening the database by removing "nobodies" from the database. Now if you have a problem with my wall of text, that's your problem. As you're clearly the one reading more into this than there needs to be and getting confrontational for no reason. And really when it isn't any of your business. I think the mod is fine. And honestly, I'm enjoying playing it. It's also proving to be a nice break from the C-verse. I'm trying to put info out there to make a really good mod better. Now if you could post regarding the topic at hand instead of bringing a flamefest into a topic that doesn't need it, we can all be better off.

[QUOTE=I Rule Me;496345]what are you talking about? First off, instead of jumping all over me, why don't you read the post I made again. You're acting as if I said the game in unplayable. Which if you read my post, I did not say. I said the WWE "relationships are ridiculous" and I personally believe rightfully so. There's maybe a handful of names you can fire without getting a bunch of popups from people asking you not to fire them. The divas are all "friends". Mark Henry has like 3 people as do The Great Khali and others who ask you not to fire them. Suppose you fire a couple of people. Now the entire roster is angry. 2ndly, I said he should mark Alicia as "left the business" since he did the same for Lacey. I'm giving him an update here. 3rdly.. I was attempting to help him out by giving him CORRECT links to promotions' websites. Suppose people want to follow said promotion who haven't before. 4th, and this is the part where I gave my own OPINION mixed with feedback. Where I discussed shortening the database by removing "nobodies" from the database. Now if you have a problem with my wall of text, that's your problem. As you're clearly the one reading more into this than there needs to be and getting confrontational for no reason. And really when it isn't any of your business. I think the mod is fine. And honestly, I'm enjoying playing it. It's also proving to be a nice break from the C-verse. I'm trying to put info out there to make a really good mod better. Now if you could post regarding the topic at hand instead of bringing a flamefest into a topic that doesn't need it, we can all be better off.[/QUOTE] chill homie, no one jumped all over you...

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;496361]chill homie, no one jumped all over you...[/QUOTE] i bet you have a spinny belt dont you :( on a serious note, this is still one of the best mods around and i hope to see it continue to grow, but at the same time i do agree that if someone isnt active in the wrestling world in a certain capacity they shouldnt be in the game for the sake of over-detail at the cost of game playability, less = faster = more playable... so i see his point.

[QUOTE=Tempest Kane;496364]i bet you have a spinny belt dont you :( on a serious note, this is still one of the best mods around and i hope to see it continue to grow, but at the same time i do agree that if someone isnt active in the wrestling world in a certain capacity they shouldnt be in the game for the sake of over-detail at the cost of game playability, less = faster = more playable... so i see his point.[/QUOTE] A spinny belt? So, now people are really trying to take shots? Anyway, no one was attacking anyone. I was simply pointing out the fact that dudes first post was a long one. Then I asked if he had anything good to say about the mod, since everything he had to say was negative/ corrective. I didnt attack anyone. I guess since I said the word "homie" that was some kind of John Cena "wanna be" thing. Your answer is no, I left it at yo momma's house.

Archived