SWF: Generation Supreme

The Watchmen vs [B]Mass Effect[/B] [I]Frehley is higher up on the card, but a Watchmen win wouldn’t shock me[/I] High Concept vs The Heartbreakers vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] vs Tex & Rex in a SWF Supreme Games Tag Team Ladder Match [I]Valiant & Giedroyc are the best team here and I’m thinking that Individual Opportunity is a good way to split them for singles pushes[/I] Badd Kompany vs [B]The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] [I]The Bumfholes are more over and doubt they’ll be upset in this match[/I] [B]Payne[/B] vs Darryl Devine vs Nevada Nuclear vs Ace Newton vs Gino Montero vs Mr. Hill in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match [I]This is a hard pick, my gut says Newton but my brain thinks you’ll go with a more established name[/I] Acid vs Robbie Retro vs Enygma vs Pistol Pete Hall vs Art Reed vs [B]Troy Tornado[/B] in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match [I]Tornado is on the cusp of the title hunt, this is the way to get him there[/I] Mr. Hill vs Chris Morrisette vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] for the SWF Legends Championship [I]Don’t see Bloodstone losing[/I] The New Wave vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]Sin Inc cheat their way into retaining[/I] Chris Caufield vs [B]Brandon James[/B] in a No Disqualification Match [I]Big Cat is too much for Caufield[/I] [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Christian Faith in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]May be wrong but I pick the only title change of the card here[/I] [B]Remo[/B] vs Angry Gilmore [I]Remo’s been booked super strong, don’t see him losing until he meets Money sometime down the line[/I] Sean McFly vs [B]Rich Money[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]Common, McFly had a great return but now he’s facing the big boys[/I] I'm picking a bit on the heel side but I think that's a good thing. Congrats on the Diary of the Month win.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It always boggles my mind how you can juggle so many characters... [B]The Watchmen[/B] vs Mass Effect High Concept vs The Heartbreakers vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] vs Tex & Rex Badd Kompany vs [B]The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] Payne vs Darryl Devine vs Nevada Nuclear vs Ace Newton vs [B]Gino Montero[/B] vs Mr. Hill in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match Acid vs Robbie Retro vs Enygma vs Pistol Pete Hall vs Art Reed vs [B]Troy Tornado[/B] in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match Mr. Hill vs Chris Morrisette vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] for the SWF Legends Championship The New Wave vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Chris Caufield vs [B]Brandon James[/B] in a No Disqualification Match Rocky Golden vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship Remo vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Rich Money for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

The Watchmen vs [B]Mass Effect[/B] [B]High Concept[/B] vs The Heartbreakers vs Valiant & Giedroyc vs Tex & Rex in a SWF Supreme Games Tag Team Ladder Match Badd Kompany vs [B]The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] Payne vs Darryl Devine vs Nevada Nuclear vs Ace Newton vs Gino Montero vs [B]Mr. Hill[/B] in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match Acid vs Robbie Retro vs Enygma vs Pistol Pete Hall vs Art Reed vs [B]Troy Tornado[/B] in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match Mr. Hill vs [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship The New Wave vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Chris Caufield vs [B]Brandon James[/B] in a No Disqualification Match Rocky Golden vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship Remo vs[B] Angry Gilmore[/B] Sean McFly vs [B]Rich Money[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

The Watchmen vs [B]Mass Effect[/B] [I]Watchmen are basically Tyler's fall guys and I think you want to keep Frehley reasonably strong, because I think he'll eventually get back into the Title picture.[/I] High Concept vs The Heartbreakers vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] vs Tex & Rex in a SWF Supreme Games Tag Team Ladder Match [I]I'll go for the safe bet here and say the former World Tag champs get the win in this one.[/I] Badd Kompany vs [B]The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] [I]Just can't see BK having much chance of winning this. I see Deeley who has been getting a better push compared to Thompson, going singles full time fairly soon.[/I] Payne vs Darryl Devine vs Nevada Nuclear vs [B]Ace Newton[/B] vs Gino Montero vs Mr. Hill in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match [I]It's not unfeasible for any of these to get the win, though 'The Nuke' winning would be the biggest upet. I'll stump for Ace to get the win in ths one.[/I] Acid vs Robbie Retro vs Enygma vs Pistol Pete Hall vs Art Reed vs [B]Troy Tornado[/B] in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match [I]Tornado's been on a good roll since his face turn and he'll pick up another win here. [/I] [B]Mr. Hill[/B] vs Chris Morrisette vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship I see Mr Hill being smart enough not to 'kill' himself in the Ladder match and concentrate on success here. Bloodstone's had a good reign with the belt but it feels like a change wouldn't be a bad idea and with Morrisette's mind all over the place moment, I see Hill stealing in to grab the title. The New Wave vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]A little too early for Sin Inc to drop the belts at this stage, so they'll find a way to cheat their way to victory yet again.[/I] Chris Caufield vs [B]Brandon James[/B] in a No Disqualification Match [I]Caulfield got a good win over Runwaway Train on legends, but Train hasn't been relevant for sometime, plus the fact that James is a younger, faster, just generally more dangerous 'monster' heavyweight to deal with.[/I] Rocky Golden vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]Golden Faction will get involved due to the No DQ stip but Faith has friends too and he'll retain to complete a night of frustration for Golden and his band of chronies.[/I] Remo vs Angry Gilmore [B](DRAW)[/B] [I]Very hard to call, because I can see both challenging for the World Title sometime down the line. Gilmore would be the more immediate challenger if he did win but there will come that time, that the dominant Remo will be unsatisifed of constantly being in Money's shadow. I see this ending as a double count-out draw or something like that....with both claiming a 'moral' victory.[/I] Sean McFly vs [B]Rich Money[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]As great as McFly is, I'm enjoying Money's reign far too much for it to end now and I see him retaining via nefarious means.[/I]

[B]The Watchmen[/B] vs Mass Effect [I]I mark for Morgan[/I] High Concept vs The Heartbreakers vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] vs Tex & Rex in a SWF Supreme Games Tag Team Ladder Match [I]Four teams somewhat on the back burner of late. V&G have the potential to move up, though, so I can see them doing something here[/I] Badd Kompany vs [B]The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] [I]If any match calls for an upset, it's this one - but I can't see BK winning this or any high profile match until they appoint a manager...[/I] Payne vs Darryl Devine vs Nevada Nuclear vs [B]Ace Newton[/B] vs Gino Montero vs Mr. Hill in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match [I]Lot of gimmick matches on this show, of course - but it can work. Do you want to push Newton? Yes. Will it be a slow burn? Most likely. Will I boycott this diary if Nuke gets a win? Maybe... :D[/I] Acid vs Robbie Retro vs Enygma vs Pistol Pete Hall vs Art Reed vs [B]Troy Tornado[/B] in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match [I]Such a contrast between the rosters here. Troy is on a hot streak and, Reed aside, has the talent and potential to be the biggest player out of these six in the years to come[/I] Mr. Hill vs Chris Morrisette vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] for the SWF Legends Championship [I]I could make a case for Morrisette winning - but I suspect a loss is more likely to see him shifting his focus, as you've hinted... And Mr. Hill is going twice?[/I] [B]The New Wave[/B] vs Sin Inc for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]Just... yeah[/I] Chris Caufield vs [B]Brandon James[/B] in a No Disqualification Match [I]Not sure where you're going with BJ right now, but I can't see it being served with losing to someone like Caulfield who's reached his potential[/I] Rocky Golden vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]Golden is one of my secret favourite characters, and I love how you write him - but I don't think he's quite at the point where you'll put him over Faith.[/I] [B]Remo[/B] vs Angry Gilmore [I]Remo's march to undisputed no.1 contender status continues. Can't wait for that match when it happens...[/I] Sean McFly vs [B]Rich Money[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]Money's not going to roll over. He'll retain, one way or another...[/I]

Whoa, that's a lotta picks already. You guys rule! And most of them with explanations, too... [QUOTE=Self;646973]It always boggles my mind how you can juggle so many characters...[/QUOTE] Yeah, it gets a bit overwhelming at times. Also realize its gotta be tough on the readers to follow with so many workers... But its what I created and I can't envision scaling back to a huge degree at this point. The beautiful irony of this diary is that I've managed to do to the SWF many of the things that I dislike the WWE for... Ah well... And as for Brent Hill being in two matches, I'll admit it - straight up mistake. Realized it after I'd run the show and it was too late by then. So I explained it in the lead up shows. Like a couple mistakes I've made, I think this one will work as it fits with my ideas for Silver and her Silverback's.

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black][B]The Watchmen[/B] vs Mass Effect High Concept vs The Heartbreakers vs Valiant & Giedroyc vs [B]Tex & Rex[/B] in a [B]SWF Supreme Games Tag Team Ladder Match[/B] [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs The Immortal Bumfholes Payne vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Nevada Nuclear vs Ace Newton vs Gino Montero vs Mr. Hill in a [B]SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match[/B] Acid vs Robbie Retro vs Enygma vs [B]Pistol Pete Hall[/B] vs Art Reed vs Troy Tornado in a [B]SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match[/B] Mr. Hill vs Chris Morrisette vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] for the [B]SWF Legends Championship[/B] The New Wave vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] for the [B]SWF World Tag Team Championships[/B] Chris Caufield vs [B]Brandon James[/B] in a [B]No Disqualification Match[/B] Rocky Golden vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a [B]No Disqualification Match[/B] for the [B]SWF Supreme Championship[/B] Remo vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Rich Money for the [B]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Eh, Hill seems like someone that wouldn't mind working two matches, just to show he's a badass. :P The Watchmen vs [B]Mass Effect[/B] LOVING this match-up, should be a really great opener, but Frehley/Diaz are a pretty high-ranking team, and Watchmen haven't really broke through as big stars quite yet, so they take this one. High Concept vs The Heartbreakers vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] vs Tex & Rex in a SWF Supreme Games Tag Team Ladder Match Non-Title, yeah? Valiant and Giedroyc seem to be the highest ranked here, atleast among tag teams, but a win for the Faction wouldn't surprise me, and the Sky Club Tag champs winning shouldn't be disregarded either. Badd Kompany vs [B]The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] Have BK actually won a match yet? They're one of the more entertaining parts of the midcard, and yet I can't recall a single match either have won. Payne vs Darryl Devine vs Nevada Nuclear vs Ace Newton vs Gino Montero vs [B]Mr. Hill[/B] in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match Damn, this isn't easy to pick..well, Payne doesn't really care about winning, otherwise I'd go with him. And Devine, Nuclear, Newton and Montero all have a good deal longer to go up the card then Hill does. Plus, I think he should win atleast one match tonight, and this would be a fine way of drawing a little more attention to the intriguing Silverbacks story. Acid vs Robbie Retro vs Enygma vs Pistol Pete Hall vs Art Reed vs [B]Troy Tornado[/B] in a SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match Just has more momentum..but again, no-one here winning would be too big of an upset. Mr. Hill vs [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship I think Bloodstone's held it for just enough now, and Morrisette definately fits the Legends billing. [B]The New Wave[/B] vs Sin Inc for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Let's face it, the GREATEST TAG TEAM IN THE WORLD TODAY have to win those belts at some point, and Sin Inc. have had them for about long enough for me to see them losing. New Wave gives Team Gilmore some more momentum. Chris Caufield vs [B]Brandon James[/B] in a No Disqualification Match James finally gets some qaulity competition..him being slightly upset here would drag out that storyline, and while that could be interesting, I think it's more likely he wins, and silences some of his keyfabe critics. Rocky Golden vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship See, Golden doesn't win big matches.. Remo vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] Unless McFly's getting multiple PPV title shots, in the vain of Batista, then the World Heavyweight Title scene will need main event faces with enough momentum, and Gilmore seems like the perfect candidate for that. Plus, Remo's the Mighty Measuring Stick, and Gilmore beating him here's an easy transition into a Money feud. Sean McFly vs [B]Rich Money[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Kinda thought you'd stretch this match-up out about as long as you could before booking it, much like TNA did with Joe/Angle. But still, should be an awesome match. Money's reign is still too new for it to be ending now, though, even if it is to someone who was to Canada, what Tommy Cornell is to America, and Bryan Vessey is to Japan..

Straight up, I've had a lot of problems getting into the cornellverse for whatever reason... could never really place it in my mind I guess. But there's been a few diaries that have swayed me to get into it, and this is one of those. I really like your writing style, its simple but definitive so you know exactly what is going on without being burdened by nonsense. Great work.

[QUOTE=tristram;647424]Straight up, I've had a lot of problems getting into the cornellverse for whatever reason... could never really place it in my mind I guess. But there's been a few diaries that have swayed me to get into it, and this is one of those. I really like your writing style, its simple but definitive so you know exactly what is going on without being burdened by nonsense. Great work.[/QUOTE] I had the same issues, but diaries like this, Monkeypox's DaVE, Wallbanger's Generations, Self's FCK and Phantom's Philly Pro have made it so I won't play anything else.

[QUOTE=tristram;647424]Straight up, I've had a lot of problems getting into the cornellverse for whatever reason... could never really place it in my mind I guess. But there's been a few diaries that have swayed me to get into it, and this is one of those. I really like your writing style, its simple but definitive so you know exactly what is going on without being burdened by nonsense. Great work.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=G-Prime;647450]I had the same issues, but diaries like this, Monkeypox's DaVE, Wallbanger's Generations, Self's FCK and Phantom's Philly Pro have made it so I won't play anything else.[/QUOTE] Whoa, thanks guys. Its always great to hear that the diary is being enjoyed. And especially that its helping people enjoy the CV. And thanks for the comments on the writing style, Tristam. Was hoping to have the PPV up by yesterday. Obviously didn't happen. Have the show over half done, but the last half usually takes a bit more. Unless something comes up, I expect it should be up tonight.

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Let the Games Begin 2008[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/PPV/SWF/LettheGamesBegin.jpg[/IMG] [B]Thursday, Week 2, October 2008 Alabama Field Row (South East) - 30,000[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz-qeJOo7cs"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DuaneFrySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Peter Michaels - Duane Fry - Phil Vibert[/B] ________________________________________ [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/PPV/SWF/Banners/SWFLettheGamesBeginBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Welcome to SWF Let the Games Begin 2008, fans! I'm Peter Michaels, and I am joined by Duane Fry and Phil Vibert. [B]Duane Fry[/B]: Thanks, Peter. I think we're in store for a barn-stormer! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Didn't you say that last month? [B]Duane Fry[/B]: I say that a lot, Phil. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/SeanMcFlySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RichMoneyalt8Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sean McFly Rich Money, Christian Faith, Remo, ocky Golden, Steve Frehley, Brandon James + Angry Gilmore Opening Video[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz-qeJOo7cs"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]The show opens with the standard slick promotional video to the pay per views theme music. The theme song for SWF Let the Games Begin 2008 is a bit subdued compared to the standard hard rock music, as Peter Gabriel's “Games Without Frontiers” is the theme. Some thirty thousand tightly-packed fans go insane when the video starts. The video is inter cut with live shots of the crowd, as well shots of the Supreme Games set on the left side of the stage. There is a big game-show style spinning wheel with flashing SWF-blue lights, as well as big back lit rack of numbered metal briefcases. These contain the prizes that can be won with a spin of the wheel – from cash to open title contracts. As well, a series of ladders are set up along the ramp, emphasizing the important of the Supreme Games matches to the show. [/I] [/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: We start out with the SWF North American title on the line! [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Here we go! [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/ChampagneLoveralt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFNorthAmericanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marc DuBois vs Antonio Marquez SWF North American Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] The Canadian and the Mexican put together another very good match. If these two are the future of the SWF, the future is very very bright. The match is open and fast-paced, but also intended to keep the crowd from burning out too early in the show. The emphasis is on rapid movement and daring transition work rather than big spots, and there are few pin attempts. The only actual pinfall attempts through the match are DuBois' trademark quick and cheap roll-up attempts. The go home sequence is several minutes worth of traded submission attempts whether neither man really has the outright advantage, until the champion finally gets his Champagne Breakfast bow-and-arrow leglock and sleep combination. DuBois holds out for a time, trying desperately to get to the ropes but he simply can't make it. He finally taps and looks as though he might cry as Marquez celebrates another victory over the former champion. [B][CENTER]Antonio Marquez Wins at 12:12 via Submission Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/BryanHolmesalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/JDMorganalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RaymondDiazSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Watchmen vs Mass Effect[/B][/CENTER] Both teams look deathly serious as they come out, and they don't seem to be in the mood for games. The Watchmen come out in their business wear, representing their approach. Frehley and Diaz come out in their standard baggy long shorts and hoodies. Holmes wears no shoulder sling and obviously has no concerns about his "injured" shoulder. Despite this being obvious to the fans, Frehley stills seems very hesitant at times. He doesn't attack with his typical ruthless aggression. He clearly holds back at times, and after awhile, its clear that Diaz is getting annoyed. There is no holding back from Diaz, who attempts to power through his opponents whenever he's in the ring. Morgan and particularly Holmes are talented enough that this approach doesn't really work. Diaz and Holmes go after each other with some venom, a spillover of their time with PGHW. Holmes and Morgan wear on Diaz after isolating him a bit, and when Frehley finally gets in, he finally unleashes some of his notorious high-impact offense. Its note quite the usual aggressive Frehley, but its enough for Diaz to recover and get involved again. He hits his Ray Gun double-underhook piledriver on Morgan to put him down for the three count. [B][CENTER]Ray Diaz Wins at 9:33 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ElmoBensonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GrouchoBlingSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/StevenParkerSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JayChordSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TexasPeteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/T-RexSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]High Concept vs The Heartbreakers vs Valiant & Giedroycs vs Tex & Rex SWF Supreme Games Tag Team Ladder Match[/B][/CENTER] This is a strange match, awkward and fun at the same time. The High Concept duo live up to their reputation and throw themselves about with reckless abandon. The 700-pound duo of Tex and Rex don't even bother with the ladders – they just focus on wrecking people. It works pretty well, but Valiant & Giedroyc aren't so easy to beatdown. Parker and Chord take the devious route of trying to sneak avoid and avoid attention, which nearly succeed more than once. There are a few big spots, particularly Texas Pete giving a powerbomb to poor Elmo Benson from the top rope onto the floor and utterly destroys the little man. His partner Groucho Bling gets knocked off the top of the ladder by Rex simply charging into it. Some teamwork between the former tag champions Valiant & Giedroyc sees Valiant keep Parker and Rex busy outside the ring while Giecroyc gets up a ladder inside the ring and grabs down the key that wins them the match. [B][CENTER]Giedroyc Wins at 11:05 Grade: C[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DawnTheCheerleaderSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small%20Alt/RichardEisenalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/AnaGarciaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Valiant, Giedroyc, Dawn the Cheerleader, Richard Eisen + Ana Garcia Post-Match Supreme Games Prize Selection Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]After their victory, Valiant & Giedroyc celebrate for a few moments before joining their manager Dawn the Cheerleader and making their way up the ramp to the set atop the stage where Supreme brand General Manager Richard Eisen is waiting. With him is Ana Garcia, ready to play the Vana White role. The former SWF World Tag Team champions allow Dawn to do the honor of spinning the wheel. She flashes a big smile before giving the wheel the biggest spin she can manage. Given that she's pretty petite, its not that big of a spin. It stops on Case #11. Ana Garcia makes a big show of pulling the case off the big rack and opening it with a flourish. Its not a stack of cash inside, but a contract. After taking a quick glance, Ana announces that its Challenger's Choice contract! Valiant, Giedroyc, and Dawn seemed happy enough with it. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JossThompsonAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ShooterSeanDeeleyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Badd Kompany vs The Bumfholes[/B][/CENTER] Once again, if these men are the future of the SWF, it is indeed a bright future. The foursome put on a helluva match. Thompson and Deeley play the heel roles perfectly. The start of the match is fast-paced and exciting, with the Bumfhole brothers working some great quick-tag action. While Badd Kompany don't quite have the rapid teamwork down to the same degree, they do have plenty of dirty tricks. Thompson and Deeley effectively cut off the ring and isolate Zimmy, with Deeley inflicting a significant amount of damage with his impressive mat work. He nearly forces Zimmy to submit with several holds, but the older Bumfhole brother holds out. When Randy finally gets tagged in, he unloads on both Thompson and Deeley as the crowd goes nuts. Badd Kompany clear out of the ring to get a breath, and Randy does a suicide dive over the ropes onto the duo, followed by Zimmy doing a Bumfhole in One frogsplash to the outside. Randy hits Thompson with a Bumfhole Buster slam a short time later and gets the pinfall. [B][CENTER]Randy Bumfhole Wins at 9:54 via Pinfall Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Next up... the Supreme Games 6-man Supreme brand ladder match! [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/BrentHillalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/GinoMonteroalt11Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/NevadaNuclearalt3Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/DarrylDevineAlt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AceNewtonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/TysonBainealt15Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mr. Hill vs Gino Montero vs Nevada Nuclear vs Darryl Devine vs Ace Newton vs Payne SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match[/B][/CENTER] This one is interesting and exciting. True to form, Payne doesn't seem concerned at all with winning the match, but simply focuses on inflicting pain upon the other five participants. Rather than a random spotfest, the action is continuous and cycling. There are a few big spots, such as Devine leaping off the top of a ladder outside the ring onto a group of four opponents and Newton showing off his balance and athleticism by leaping between several ladders. Nuclear looks pretty good and takes a big bump as he drops off a ladder into the ring to the outside of the ring. Mr. Hill is impressive as well, going toe-to-toe with the masked monster Payne at one point. The crowd reacts huge when Rich Money and Remo emerge through the Supreme Gate and stand on the stage, watching. Things get interesting when Hill has a legit chance to win when he's in the ring alone... but he sees Payne about to choke slam Newton outside the ring and Hill chooses to fore go a chance to win to deliver a vicious baseball slide to the side of Payne's head. From that point on, its almost all Newton. He manages to get the big monster Payne up to deliver his Aces High finisher, and he delivers an epic version of it to Devine shortly later as both stand on the top rope. At that point, Montero almost steals the win as he's up atop a ladder but Newton leaps across and the pair battle. When the revolutionary is knocked off the ladder, the key is there for Newton to take down. [B][CENTER]Ace Newton Wins at 13:04 Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AceNewtonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small%20Alt/RichardEisenalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/AnaGarciaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ace Newton, Richard Eisen, Ana Garcia, Rich Money + Remo Post-Match Supreme Games Prize Selection Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]With Remo and Rich Money still standing on the stage and applauding, Newton makes his way up to the top of the ramp. The youngster is battered but smiling. The crowd boos as he gives the wheel a mighty spin. It lands on lucky 13. Once again, Ana Garcia grabs the corresponding briefcase and opens it. Inside is again a paper contract. This one is contains the best possible prize available, the Sure Shot contract. Newton celebrates his good fortune as Money and Remo look impressed. They call the youngster over and celebrate with him as they head back through the Supreme Gate.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: The kid gets the big prize! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/AcidSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TroyTornadoAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EnygmaBlueSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ArtReedSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RobbieRetroSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/PistolPeteHallSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Acid vs Troy Tornado vs Enygma vs Art Reed vs Robbie Retro vs Pistol Pete Hall SWF Supreme Games Ladder Match[/B][/CENTER] The final ladder match is a bit more of a traditional spotfest, but the fans seem to enjoy it even more. It helps that this one features some flashy high flying talent in Acid and Tornado, plus the outstanding athleticism of Reed. Both Retro and Hall prove willing as well. Tornado and Acid steal the show, but the crowd reacts hardest for every time the 350-pound Pistol Pete attempts anything on a ladder. The big old hoss proves plenty game throughout the match. Some of the bigger spots include Retro getting clobbered with a ladder while halfway up another ladder, Reed running the ropes to leap onto a ladder outside the ring, and Acid somehow managing to caught between the rungs to two ladders at once. Another fun moment from Retro is when he is atop a ladder outside the ring – the fun youngster starts doing his goofy “Retro Dance”, which leads him being knocked off the top of the ladder and taking another big bump as he lands hard on the ring apron. When its finally just Tornado and Hall in the ring with each other, they stare each other down and then both start climbing the opposite sides of the same ladder. They reach the top at roughly the same time. There is a long, tense stare down as both are atop the ladder, as the crowd goes nuts. Tornado slowly nods, then Pistol Pete returns the nod. They both reach up at the same time and take the key down. The match ends with two winners... [B][CENTER]Troy Tornado + Pistol Pete Hall Win at 12:12 Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TroyTornadoAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/PistolPeteHallSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small%20Alt/EricTyleralt5Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/AnaGarciaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertRegSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Troy Tornado, Pistol Pete Hall, Eric Tyler, Ana Garcia + Phil Vibert [I]Post-Match Supreme Games Prize Selection Segment[/I][/B][/CENTER] [I] After the match ends and the carnage is being cleaned up, Tornado and Pete celebrate together. But this is short lived, as Legends brand General Manager Eric Tyler grabs a microphone. He says that no, this is not happening. There is no co-winning the Supreme Games Ladder Match. So since these two decided to be cute, there won't be any winner. Or better yet, they can restart the match for just the two of them and they can finish what they should have finished. Hall and Tornado start to argue with the GM, but they are cut off when Phil Vibert makes his way down out of the announcers both. He grabs a microphone and says that there is nothing in the rules for the match that says there has to be an individual winner. So unless Tyler wants to prove to the world just what kind of General Manager he is and make up rules on the fly, then what happened with both Troy Tornado and Pistol Pete Hall winning is perfectly acceptable. Tyler waits until Vibert is finished and then reminds him that he isn't the GM. Tyler is. So what Mr. Tyler says... is law. Vibert stares his former friend down and replies that he might think he's the law, but he doesn't have the power to enforce that. Or the muscle. The stare down lasts for a long moment, before Tyler backs down and says they will see about this. He stalks off the stage and through the Supreme Gate. Pistol Pete Hall spins first and lands on 16. Then Tornado spins and lands on 21. Ana grabs the corresponding briefcases. Pistol Pete's is opened first. There is a contract inside, and it turns out to be a Short Time Chance. Meaning that on the next SWF Legends, Hall will have a shot at either the SWF Legends championship... or the SWF Supreme Championship... Tornado decides to play with the crowd a bit, teasing the opening of his briefcase. He even has Ana giggling as he nearly snaps it shut on her fingers. When he finally opens it fully, it reveals yet another contract inside. This one turns out to be a Challengers Choice, which means that Tornado will get a title shot and the choice of match stipulations. Tornado and Hill shake hands a do a bit of celebrating before departing the stage, while Vibert makes his way back up to the announcer's booth. Hall actually ends up grabbing Ana Garcia and surprising her by throwing her around in a quick two step. The fans love it. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: Phil Vibert, laying down the law! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/BrentHillalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JohnnyBloodstoneSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFLegendsChampionshipMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mr. Hill vs Chris Morrisette vs Bloodstone Threefold Threat Match for the SWF Legends Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] The threeway match is a technical masterclass, and the crowd loves it. The action manages to move fairly quickly, and all three men get plenty of offense. The match features a number of near finishes, with close pinfalls and near-submissions. Morrisette seems particularly focused on the champion Bloodstone, and he gives the submission machine perhaps the biggest fight he's had so far in the SWF. Its actually lucky for Bloodstone that Hill is involved, though its clear that Hill isn't really focused on helping the champion. Hill is in this match for himself, and he looks impressive as well. Morrisette actually has to save Bloodstone at one point as Hill locks in his Complete Package seated inverted sleeper. Things get messy and interesting when the match turns into a bit of a brawl outside the ring. Morrisette ends up getting thrown into both Kristen Pearce and Sara Silver, and the trio end up in a tangled heap on the floor while Hill and Bloodstone move back into the ring. It takes some time for Morrisette to try to gentle untangle himself from the two stunned women, but Pearce ends up seated on his chest and refuses to move. He seems uncertain of what do, repeatedly asking her to move but unwilling to simply shove her off. The former underwater superhero finds himself trapped, not by an opponents submission attempt or a fisherman's net, but by a 110-pound redhead. Morrisette finally bucks his chest up and slides out, leaving Pearce to land hard on her butt. The pretty young woman looks angry, but Morrisette is already making his way back into the ring. He makes it too late, as Bloodstone has countered another Complete Package attempt by Hill and manages to get the challenger in the Bloodstone Mutilation. An obviously-pained Hill submits right before Morrisette breaks up the submission. Morrisette looks clearly unhappy as Pearce celebrates with Bloodstone, while Silver chastises her client Mr. Hill. [B][CENTER]Bloodstone Wins at 13:55 via Submission Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: And Boodstone wins! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: And Kristen Pearce beats Chris Morrisette! [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JessieSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Angry Gilmore + Jessie Backstage Interview[/B][/CENTER] [I]A short but concise interview from Angry Gilmore, who is joined on the backstage interview set by his wife Jessie. Gilmore is all ready for his match against Remo, a match that he promises to win. And when he does win, he wants a shot at Rich Money and his SWF World Heavyweight championship. Angry doesn't care if Money loses his belt tonight to Sean McFly – he still wants the shot at Money that he's earned. Because he's not going to let “Hard Cash” duck in any longer. Their history can't be ignored, and Gilmore is going to show Rich Money just how far he's come since Money abandoned him.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Gilmore seems... [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Angry? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GuideSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ScoutSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWFTagAltMid.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWFTagAltMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]The New Wave vs Sin Inc SWF World Tag Team Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] This is a match where the team work of The New Wave really shines through. The smooth quick tags and perfectly timing of there is evident right from the start. They run through a series of perfectly double-team moves and the crowd is behind them on every move. It helps that Sexy and McClean play the heel roles perfectly – they are constantly complaining to the referee, stalling for time, and cheating in any manner possible. Sexy even hides behind Jessie at one point. The crowd hates the champions with vigor. The match doesn't feature standard approach of the heels cutting off the ring and isolating an opponent, but is rather an open match that flows nicely. The challengers continually get just a bit better of every exchange though, and it becomes more obvious as the match drags on. The champions grow increasingly desperate in their cheating, getting several warnings from the referee. They finally go too far as Sexy grabs one of the SWF World Tag Team championship belts off the time keepers table and tosses it to McClean, who brains Scout with it right in front of the ref. Ric Young has no choice but to call for the bell and disqualify McClean. Its a strange scene as the winning team and their manager argue with the referee and the defeated but still champion duo of Sin Inc celebrate. [B][CENTER]Scout Wins at 14:05 via Disqualification Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: Well that was awfully cheap... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt16Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]After the two tag teams have cleared out of the ring area, Jack Bruce suddenly walks out through the Supreme Gate. The Long Island Angel is in street clothes, walking out unannounced and without even any music. The crowd, irritated after the cheap finish to the previous match, erupts. Bruce takes just a moment, saying that he is not at all impressed by being left off the pay per view card. He blames SWF management, and he most of all blames Richard Eisen. But Bruce says that he is going to take it out on his opponents in coming weeks, so the rest of the Supreme brand best be wary. He mentions that he received a generous offer from the management of the Legends brand to join them, and while he certainly appreciates the offer, he fees like the Supreme brand is still his home. That he isn't quite ready yet to become a “Legend” in that regard, nor to give up on the hope of getting his SWF World Heavyweight championship belt back. Bruce finishes up by saying that no matter how much Richard Eisen wants to get rid of him, it isn't going to work. Like or not, Eisen, its still Show Time![/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: And who would have made him that offer, Phil? [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: I have nothing to say on that... [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Caufield vs Brandon James No Disqualification Match[/B][/CENTER] The match is as good a wild brawl as has been in an SWF ring in many years. Much of the match takes place outside the ring. Emma Chase is almost as involved as the two participants, never far from the action as she constantly calls instructions to her client Brandon James. “Big Money” is more aggressive than usual, at the urging of his manager. James broadsides his opponent before the match even begins, and he is mercilessly pummeling Caufield as Darren Smith calls for the opening bell. Within minutes, Caufield is bleeding thanks to a nasty chair shot. The brawl is soon outside the ring, the two man hammering at each other with everything they can grab. They move through the crowd, up the ramp, down the ramp, back into the ring, back up the ramp... James delivers a series of brutal suplexes on the metal ramp, but Caufield refuses to stay down. Both men are exhausted by the quarter hour mark, with James bleeding as well from his forehead meeting the ring post at a significant velocity. The pair exchange shots all the way up the ramp again. James delivers a Brandon Bomb Drop sitout power bomb atop the stage and Caufield seems down. The big man drags The Hardcore American to the edge of the ramp and considers throwing him over to the concrete floor some ten feet below. Emma urges him to toss his opponent down. After a length consideration, James decides to heave Caufield through the Supreme Games set still atop the stage. Caufield smashes head-first into the big rack of metal briefcases, sending cases flying. The middleweight brawler is done, so James literally has to drag him down the ramp to the ring, like a jungle cat dragging downed prey back to its lair. He throws Caufield back into the ring and pins him, getting the three count on the first pin attempt of the match. [B][CENTER]Brandon James Wins at 17:33 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Oh my lord, Caufield is wrecked! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Chris is fine. Perhaps concussed, but fine. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Remo vs Angry Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] After the wild brawl that was the previous match, this one stays pretty much in the ring the entire time. It starts out with a quiet intensity, as the two engage in a long stare down. The 6'2”, 235-pound Canadian is at an obvious size disadvantage to Remo's 6'8” and 300 pounds. Remo seems intent on ending it quickly, as he bull rushes Gilmore and attempts to overpower him in the early going, but Gilmore is quick and crafty, as he uses leg sweeps and quick shots to pick away at his bigger opponent. Gilmore has to stay mistake free for this approach to work, and he pretty much manages. Remo does get his own offense in and it takes a toll on the Canadian, but Gimore shows a steely determination that outshines Remo's own steely determination. For most of the match, Gilmore avoids brawling as he uses his quickness, technique, and aerial skills to wear down the Alpha Dog. When Remo does manage to draw his opponent into a more head-on fight, the big man begins to take over. He punishes Gilmore, but the feisty and determined Canadian middleweight will not back down. This needs to another big stare down in the center of the ring as the crowd goes nuts, followed by the two men exchanging heavy chops. A great moment that crowd pops huge for is when Remo unleashes a series of flying shoulder blocks, but Gilmore slides underneath one and rolls to his feet as he spins through a really nice kick to Remo's head that drops the Alpha Dog. The big man is not down for long, and he soon takes control of the match again, gaining several near-falls. Gilmore thrills the crowd as he battles back. Several times, Remo goes for his Remo Buster spinebuster, but again and again Gilmore finds a way out of it. At one point, he grabs the ropes and ends wrapping his legs around Remo's upper body, then flinging him over the top rope this way. As the duo tire out, they trade trademark moves, finishers, and pin attempts but both are determined. A final Anger Management from Gilmore allows him to grab both of Remo's legs and execute a charging pin that just keeps the Alpha Dog's shoulders down for just long enough. The kickout is awfully close, but Shane Stones referee declares Gilmore the winner. The Canadian celebrates with his lovely wife while Remo agues his case to no avail. [B][CENTER]Angry Gilmore Wins at 16:54 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFSupremeMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden vs Christian Faith No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship[/B][/CENTER] Another wild and bloody brawl, but this No Disqualification match remains in and around the ringside area. This one features a ton of interference, from both The Golden Faction and subsequently Troy Tornado and Chris Morrisette. Chris Caufield makes an appearance to a big reaction, bandaged and bloodied, but he's able to provide no assistance. Despite Faith's notorious propensity to bleed, its actually Golden who bleeds first, as his dark red hair is turned a lighter shade of red with blood leaking from a big gash in his forehead, courtesy of the metal ring steps. Though Pearce is trying to get involved in the match throughout, Pete and Rex don't come down until partway through. When Faith starts to clearly get the better of the brawl, they appear and start to lay into the champion while Golden has a chance to recover. Tornado and Morrisette makes their way down to the ring, and helps Faith fight off the big duo. They don't clear out of the ringside area, so Tornado and Morrisette sticks around as well. Texas Pete tosses Rocky Golden a chair, which he uses to crush Faith in the head several times, busting him open quite well. Golden wears down the champion and scores a couple near-falls, but Faith mounts his prototypical epic comeback, his face streaked with his own blood. The interference of The Faction ends up working against Golden, as Pearce gets up on the ring apron to try to distract Faith but the veteran is too crafty to fall for it, so he ducks under the chair shot attempt that Golden had aimed at the back of his skull, and it nails Pearce hard in the chest instead. The slender woman is knocked to the floor and she lands hard. Faith takes advantage of a worried Golden, as he gets his big opponent up in a stalling Atomic Drop, then nails him with a Leap of Faith which allows him to get the pinfall. [B][CENTER]Christian Faith Wins at 15:03 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/SeanMcFlySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWFWorldMoneyMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sean McFly vs Rich Money SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] The crowd is hot for this one before it ever starts. Rich Money does everything he can to show up his opponent before the match starts, holding the SWF World Heavyweight championship right up to McFly's face. The American Tiger refuses to react. When the match does start, its quite simply as good as it gets in a wrestling ring. The crowd eats it up, cheering for every punch, chop, hold, counter, and move. The match starts off fairly slowly with some pretty good mat-work on display through the first ten minutes. Money seems impressed with himself as he is able to keep up with the respected McFly in that regard. When the challenger begins to throw in some flashy and athletic aerial moves against the champion, it clearly begins to frustrate Hard Cash. A series of perfect drop kicks from McFly have the champion reeling, and when he counters by grabbing the challenger's shoulder and throwing him over the top rope... but McFly skins the cat right back and hits Money with another drop kick to the chest that sends the champion over the opposite top rope. Money takes his time getting back in the ring. The middle section of the match is mostly brawling, punctuated by some impressive feats of athleticism from McFly and plenty of heelish tactics from Money. He stalls continually, sliding out of the ring to give himself space. McFly refuses to chase the champion, which is smart on his part. He waits in the ring, calling Money back into the ring. Money takes his time, taunting the crowd and drawing endless amounts of heat. The challenger leaps up onto the top rope and then down onto Money, getting a huge pop. But its a mistake, as Money tosses his smaller opponent around and into the ring posts and security barriers. Several big suplexes and back drops outside the ring by the champion seem to have The American Tiger in danger. Money is careful to slide back into the ring to interrupt the referee's count. The crowd seethes with hatred as Money locks in a figure four leg lock around the ring post, McFly writhing in pain but refusing to either submit or scream out in agony. The ref forces Money to break the hold or risk being counted out. But the damage is done. The remainder of the match is an uphill battle for McFly, who continues to battle. A particularly memorable sequence is when he locks Rich Money into Sam Keith's famous Proton Lock finisher and points to the sky, an obvious tribute to his old nemesis. But Money manages to work his way out and reverse, putting McFly into the hold until the challenger makes the ropes to force the break. The challenger shows that he isn't done yet, when he lifts Hard Cash into his McFly Delayed Suplex and holds the 290-pound champion in the air for a good 25 seconds before he drops him hard to the mat. But moments later, McFly is left shaken and rubber-legged when Money nails him with a big Money Shaker uppercut when the challenger goes to the top rope for an attempted diving McFly Knife Edge Chop. Money takes advantage as he batters away at the challenger and the momentum is clearly swinging in his direction. When McFly tries to make it up to the rope again, Money chases him up, hits him with several forearms, and delivers a Money in the Bank German suplex from the top rope. The Champions follows it up with his Dollars From Heaven top turnbuckle splash, but McFly manages to kick out. Another splash and another kickout. McFly seems to be done but he refuses to be pinned. The champion is clearly exhausted and frustrated... but Money has one more trick up his sleeve... He hammers McFly with a charging elbow to the challenger's temple... the famous Strong Arm Tactic finisher of Sam Strong. Its enough for the champion to get the three count, even though he grabs some tights just to make sure. [B][CENTER]Rich Money Wins at 31:43 via Pinfall Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rich Money + Remo Post-Match Celebration[/B][/CENTER] [I]An exhausted Rich Money is elated as he is announced as the winner. He makes his way to his feet and allows his arm to be raised in victory. He is handed his sleek black version of the SWF World Heavyweight championship, and he collapses to the mat, holding it dearly to his chest. The defeated McFly slides out of the ring and takes a moment to catch his breath outside the ring. He makes it to his feet and starts the slow walk up the ramp towards the Supreme Gate. The crowd gives the challenger a standing ovation. He stops at the top of the stage, his head down and his face pained. He turns and raises his arms in acknowledgment, the crowd noise hitting an epic crescendo for his effort. He then turns and continues his lonesome trek. As McFly passes through the Supreme Gate, Remo emerges in the other direction. With McFly out of sight, all the cheers turn to boos, directed at both Rich Money and Remo. In the ring, Money is on his feet now, his title belt over his shoulder. Remo climbs into the ring and steps up to his friend. There is a moment where crowd holds their breath, not quite sure what to expect and the noise dies down... But Remo grabs his friend in a big hug. The crowd hate starts up again in full force as the duo celebrate Money's victory together. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: And I thought it wasn't possible to dislike Rich Money more than I did... Tonight, I found a way... [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: You have to hand it to him, though... That was a helluva match... [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_astar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

Really curious to hear (read, I guess) thoughts on the show. Good, bad, indifferent... lemme hear what you readers think about the show and the direction at this point... Based on the predictions, this one wasn't so difficult to predict for the most part. The ladder matches threw people off a bit, which was to be expected. Those who won did so for some specific reasons. No titles changed hands on this one - maybe the WWE should take note and realize it is possible to run a PPV without moving every title around. Didn't want the No-DQ matches to seem the same, or the two 6-man ladder matches, so I tried to make them different. Tried to make the main event seem pretty epic, so hopefully that comes across to a degree. I thought stealing the finisher of a beloved legend like Sam Strong would be something wonderfully heelish for Money... In the game, at least, this is the best show I've booked, topping The Supreme Challenge 28. The Money-McFly match didn't top the Money-Marquez match, though. That makes for one of hell a game-week... At this point, the good run of booking (grade-wise, at least) and the quicker approach to writing up the shows has me feeling fairly much recharged. Which is a good thing... I think... There was a point where I wasn't sure if I would make it past this particular PPV, for a few different reasons. No such concerns at the moment, thankfully.

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;647915]Really curious to hear (read, I guess) thoughts on the show. Good, bad, indifferent... lemme hear what you readers think about the show and the direction at this point... [. . .] In the game, at least, this is the best show I've booked, topping The Supreme Challenge 28. The Money-McFly match didn't top the Money-Marquez match, though. That makes for one of hell a game-week... [. . .] At this point, the good run of booking (grade-wise, at least) and the quicker approach to writing up the shows has me feeling fairly much recharged. Which is a good thing... I think... There was a point where I wasn't sure if I would make it past this particular PPV, for a few different reasons. No such concerns at the moment, thankfully.[/QUOTE] Great show. On the other hand, it's kind of hard to top the Money/Marquez match. It happened on TV, so I personally expected a B+ match. :p Howevever, I'm wondering what you are doing on the Women's Wrestling end. I've seen a few female wrestlers as managers, so you must be doing something... :)

[I]"The middleweight brawler is done, so James literally has to drag him down the ramp to the ring, like a jungle cat dragging downed prey back to its lair"[/I] This, along with James applying his 'Big Cat' face paint a couple weeks back makes me excited. Could you be planting seeds for the return of 'Big Cat' Brandon James?

[QUOTE=G-Prime;647918]The show was great. Rich Money holds onto the title for another month, Pistol Pete and Troy Tornado in cahoots, Vibert vs Tyler continues. The list goes on and on.[/QUOTE] Good to hear it was enjoyed. It felt like a "good" show as I was putting it together, but I started to do the "did I write enough? did stuff come across" second guessing once it was posted. So thanks for the feedback. [QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;648007]Definitely the right main event.[/QUOTE] Yeah, that was always going to be the main event. I booked pre-booked that match (and most of the show really) as soon as the September PPV was over. Actually, it might have been as soon as McFly was signed, now that I think about it... It maintained A-A* heat throughout. With A* popularity on both workers, both with high momentum, and verified no bad chemistry, I was counting on an A match. B+ at the worst, but likely A. Still nice to see that A*. For anyone worried that I put Money and McFly together in the ring too quickly, this is a feud that should have plenty of legs... but its not going to be Money's only feud in the near future... Far from it. [QUOTE=ampulator;648117]Great show. On the other hand, it's kind of hard to top the Money/Marquez match. It happened on TV, so I personally expected a B+ match. :p Howevever, I'm wondering what you are doing on the Women's Wrestling end. I've seen a few female wrestlers as managers, so you must be doing something... :)[/QUOTE] The Vixxen's division is still in the prelimary stages. Its not a for sure yet by any means, either. I'm going to put things together slowly and see how they play out. If I decide I don't like the idea or it isn't working, I can abandon it without the fans (aka readers) really knowing any different. Over the coming weeks and months, you will likley see some of the other signed female talent showing up in non-wrestling roles as well. Valets, interviewers, eye candy, etc. But don't expect them to be seen in wrestling roles, or in actual matches, anywhere other than the B show for awhile yet. And it may turn out to be a just-for-TV thing, where the matches never make the cut for PPV. [QUOTE=UkWrestleFan;648139][I]"The middleweight brawler is done, so James literally has to drag him down the ramp to the ring, like a jungle cat dragging downed prey back to its lair"[/I] This, along with James applying his 'Big Cat' face paint a couple weeks back makes me excited. Could you be planting seeds for the return of 'Big Cat' Brandon James?[/QUOTE] No. Yes. Maybe. I will say that was a very intentionally-written line. I will also say that I'm the type of writer (booker) who likes to tease things before they happen. At the same time, I have been known to tease things that are not happening. Or not happening until a very long way down the road. I won't give away whether Brandon is "going old school"... I will, however, say that I have some stuff coming up for both James and Emma Chase that should be fun and will ensure that they both remain a key part of the brand.

I jus made a screenname here on greydog but Ive been reading this diary since the beginning and its been awesome, possibly one of the best ever. Also do you still use music because I think this song would really fit Rich Money [EMAIL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbM9EP2G0LM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbM9EP2G0LM[/EMAIL]. I know its Hip Hop but its just a suggestion:)

Random thoughts: I really enjoyed the PPV, and I liked the Hall/Troy thing a lot. Vibert facing down Tyler over it was cool. The idea of Brandon going back to the Big Cat seems kinda cool... but I'd love to see him 'evolving' the gimmick. New face paint would be a must, I'd say - it just looks odd having him in yellow paint when he has black hair. Of course, putting him in blackface would be, well, borderline controversial, so maybe having him put yellow streaks in his hair to go with it... (But then, I was never able to take the New Wave seriously until they got non-camo alts, and looking through my favourite workers, there's no face paint in there). Money/McFly was everything a main event should be - and the continuing bromance between Remo and Rich is a thing of beauty. Of course, the rising star of young Ace Newton is one to watch. Taken under the wing of Rich and Remo, they added glamour to his win - but where were the rest of the Four Kings? Will they be the first of the next generation groups to splinter under the pressure? And if so, will someone be wishing Ash Campbell well in his future endeavours? Please? (I could easily write a smarky column on the weekly ongoings on Supreme tv...)

[QUOTE=TheRockSays..;648205]I jus made a screenname here on greydog but Ive been reading this diary since the beginning and its been awesome, possibly one of the best ever. Also do you still use music because I think this song would really fit Rich Money [EMAIL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbM9EP2G0LM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbM9EP2G0LM[/EMAIL]. I know its Hip Hop but its just a suggestion:)[/QUOTE] Thanks for reading. I do still use music, but its really just on the front page with the roster listing. Copy and verifying all the links was becoming too much one very show, so I left it off, other than in certain specific situations. I probably won't change Rich Money's music for a bit, but I'm definitely adding that to the list of music I can use. Thanks. [QUOTE=James Casey;648328]Random thoughts: I really enjoyed the PPV, and I liked the Hall/Troy thing a lot. Vibert facing down Tyler over it was cool. The idea of Brandon going back to the Big Cat seems kinda cool... but I'd love to see him 'evolving' the gimmick. New face paint would be a must, I'd say - it just looks odd having him in yellow paint when he has black hair. Of course, putting him in blackface would be, well, borderline controversial, so maybe having him put yellow streaks in his hair to go with it... (But then, I was never able to take the New Wave seriously until they got non-camo alts, and looking through my favourite workers, there's no face paint in there). Money/McFly was everything a main event should be - and the continuing bromance between Remo and Rich is a thing of beauty. Of course, the rising star of young Ace Newton is one to watch. Taken under the wing of Rich and Remo, they added glamour to his win - but where were the rest of the Four Kings? Will they be the first of the next generation groups to splinter under the pressure? And if so, will someone be wishing Ash Campbell well in his future endeavours? Please? (I could easily write a smarky column on the weekly ongoings on Supreme tv...)[/QUOTE] Its funny that you mention the Troy + Pete co-winning the ladder match... That was kind of a last minute decision. I was debating who I wanted to have win, then I realized that this was Sports Entertainment, so screw the rules, let's have both win! Which made a perfect reason for Vibert and Tyler to have another confrontation.... which should have some repercussions... As for "Big Money" Brandon James, I'm admitting to nothing. I'll admit that I was struggling to come up with something good for the write-up for the main event. I'll often have an idea of how a given big match (usually PPV) will unfold when I'm first planning it, which is often months in advance. This one was giving me problems. Especially after running the show and having it get the A*. Extra pressure. So glad to know it came across decently well. Glad you are you enjoying the Money-Remo bro-mance (I love that term). You really do pick up on some good stuff, JC. I actually considered whether the other three of the Four Kings should be out there for Newton's celebration. I figured that Money and Remo would have more of an impact, and show that they felt some legitimate solidarity with the young guy. He's not just an interference runner for them, but like a kid brother. There is intended to be a segment with Newton and the Four Kings on the next Suprem TV. I thought about switching it around - having the Kings celebrate with him on the PPV, then Money and Remo do a segment with him on TV, but it felt like both segments would have less impact that way. You know, I'm going to push Ash Campbell to the moon sooner or later, just to have some fun with your hatred of the guy. Just like I'm going to have Texas Pete take the Supreme Championship away from Faith just to drive TigerKinney crazy...

As for Ash Campbell, he's got potential, but for guy his size and age, he has terrible Atheticism and Stamina. It's not like he's fat, either, he's just out-of-shape. Remo can run circles around him. And then give him one hell of a clothesline. (But that's beside the point). In any case, Ash Campbell has good Entertainment Skills, but he's going to be in a long time in development for me, or at least until he can raise his Performance Skills to a B- Average AND his Physical skills to a C- Average, preferably as high as B+

[FONT="Arial"][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/Avatars/Small/AvatarSmall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Random thought of the day… Sometimes nothing can pull things into perspective better than someone making you realize the difference between what can't be done and what usually isn't done... I haven't seen that much of Amanda of late, though we do try. She is busy with her classes and I'm on the road so much. We try to take advantage of the times I'm in town, but our schedules make it difficult... Oddly, I'm still not certain whether that impediment is a good thing or not... I managed to get back to Providence the day after the great Games pay per view in Alabama. I would have a couple of days before having to head out again, and though I had plenty of work, I knew I better make some time for the love Ms. Eisen. I ended up spending Thursday night at her condo and we were up all night... talking. Honestly. It has been a long time since I found a female that intrigued me intellectually enough to do something like that. We just sat in her cozy little living room, sprawled out and cuddling while talking. And we talked about everything. The hours didn't feel like hours and I never found myself yawning or looking at the clock until I suddenly realized it was already morning. We talked about our childhoods, a topic we had relatively avoided up to that point. It had just never come up. I didn't want to broach the subject, simply for the fact I worked for her father. I never talked much about my family or back home with Amanda or anyone else - it just kind of added to the air of mystery about me. That night, it was Amanda that brought it up and I told her a bit more about myself than I intended. There was no surprise that our childhoods had differed. Amanda had never lacked for anything, traveling extensively and attended exclusive private schools. But she barely saw her father, was never close to her brothers, and had little to say about her mother. Conversely, I was close with both my parents and my two siblings. We went through a few boom and bust cycles in terms of having money and that lead to us moving a few times, but the one constant through everything was the closeness. When I left for university, I struggled being on my own a bit at first, but I grew very independent very quickly. We ended up talking about the business. Amanda admitted she knew very little, and that was intentional for the most part. Her peers at one of her private schools had found out her father's business and mocked her about it, and she had never been able to look at professional wrestling in a positive light after that. To make it worse, one of her brothers had explained to her the reality of kayfabe around that time, which somehow made it all worse. I asked her why she couldn't see it as her family being in the entertainment business, and she admitted that because of the scorn her peers treated professional wrestling with it. "I just never understood how they could use the word "sport" with something so fake," she complained. I explained that it was a work, but one that did require a great degree of athleticism. I gave her a bit of a history lesson, as she had no concept of how her father's business had got its start. She did have some understanding of how the Supreme Wrestling Federation had changed the business, but not where the business had come from. Without making it into a boring lecture, I explained that wrestling had once been quite similar to boxing, drawing notable crowds from the turn of the century until the 1930s. The matches were legit contests and could last hours. But as money dried up in the Great Depression and many promoters got desperate, realizing they could manipulate the fans by manipulating results. Thus was born professional wrestling. Amanda found it endlessly amusing that the business had gone to incredible lengths for years to hide the fact that it was all a work, something that many insiders still refused to admit in public. I could tell that her attitude towards her father's business was still a negative one, even if she did not make it overt. Perhaps that was out of respect for me? She did avoid asking me direct questions about my involvement or why I had chosen to pursue this. Instead, she joked about how much her dad liked me and how much he loved what I had done to help the SWF. Then Amanda hit me with a question that threw me for a bit of a loop. It was a relatively innocent question, but I struggled to find a legitimate answer when she asked, "So why doesn't the SWF have women wrestler's?" "Uh, well, uh, they've just never had," I answered lamely. She looked at me as I just gave her a remarkably stupid answer. "So women can't wrestle?" she demanded. I explained that wasn't it. There were some very very good female wrestlers. But they tended to work for serious wrestling companies, like Japan's 5 Star Supreme or Angel Athletic up in Washington. A lot of "serious" wrestlers didn't like the SWF approach in the ring. Women's wrestling was basically at the two ends of the spectrum - it was either serious or pure TnA stuff. Like the promotion out of Las Vegas, where half the roster was ex-strippers. They were good looking, for sure, but mostly pretty untalented. "What about the women on the SWF roster now?" Amanda asked. Another explanation, about how the women on the current Supreme Wrestling Federation roster were non-wrestlers. They had not trained as wrestlers, for the most part. They were there for their looks and their microphone skills. When she asked me why the promotion had no female wrestlers, I couldn't provide an honest and legitimate answer. I mumbled something about the talented ones being unattractive and the attractive ones being untalented, but she laughed, saying there had to be a few woman wrestler's who had both skills and looks. She was right. There were. In fact, a few of the more talented women in the world were also amongst the most attractive. So why had they had never been given any thought by the SWF? Perhaps they had at some point, but not while I've been here. And why not? Again, I couldn't answer that. Amanda ended our long conversation by untangling herself from me, saying that she need to get moving as she had an early class. I offered to take a shower with her, to make sure she got good and clean but she laughed off the offer. She saw me to the door and we shared a gentle goodbye kiss, unsure how soon we would see each other again. I made my way back to the apartment I still shared with Robbie, having every intent of catching some sleep before I had to be at the Supreme Arena for the Generation Supreme taping. But it never happened. I spent the morning writing up a proposal for setting up a small women's division on one of the brands. It was nothing revolutionary - it was actual quite small and cautious. But it would world, I was sure of that. The most difficult part was deciding on a name for this potential division. It was the kind of detail that could make or break it for Richard Eisen. I spent some time struggling with it. Beauties? Divas? Stunners? Knockouts? Vixens? Jezebels? Hussies? You know, there are times when a thesaurus is only so useful... I settled on Vixxens... I gave serious debate on whether to turn the proposal in. Simply because of the source. The idea was Amanda's and I had no intention to try to take credit for it... but I also couldn't tell anyone that it was her idea, least of all her father. This presented quite a conundrum for me, as I took pride in the fact that I would not stoop to steal someone else's idea without giving credit. I made the decision to deflect credit, so it wouldn't be a lie and it wouldn't be the truth... I was getting awfully good at that kind of double-talk... Friday, Week 2, October 2008 Avatar[/quote] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF.com: Generation Supreme Review[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Alt/SWFGenerationSupremeTV.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][B][CENTER]SWF.com Review of SWF Generation Supreme - Saturday Week 2 October 2008[/CENTER][/B] The future of professional wrestling was on C.A.N.N. last night for every fan to watch. With more than 3,000 fans live at the state-of-the-art Supreme Arena at the world renowned Eisen Center, the action was fast and non-stop. This show featured a great double main event that had every fan in the house on their feet! If you did miss the action last night, check out SWF.com, where some of the best matches of every SWF Generation Supreme show will be available for download. [/quote][quote][B][CENTER]Partial Recap of Matches from SWF Generation Supreme[/CENTER][/B] [B]Double Deuce[/B] d. Jett Stream [B]Lords of Pure[/B] d. Death Row [B]Last Chance[/B] d. The Avengers [CENTER][B]Overall Show: B[/B][/CENTER] [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/SWFWebMid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

Archived