SWF: Generation Supreme

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;650251] You're not kidding. I'm giving serious consideration to headlining a PPV with a four-way match between Christian Faith, Runaway Train, Pistol Pete Hall, and Steve Flash. Easy tagline... [B]"The Match You Waited 172 Years to See..."[/B][/QUOTE] That's evil ;) On other news, the show was excellent as always, and this is 1,000 post in this topic!! Woooooooo!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;650364]On other news, the show was excellent as always, and this is 1,000 post in this topic!! Woooooooo![/QUOTE] You got beat :p Welcome to the 1,000 club, bp, and going by your comments, I guess that Death Row are your newest releases? Shame - I quite like their look and gimmick, but if I recall correctly, you have the DWB running around doing a similar schtick, so... Good show as always. I'm looking forward to seeing who switches to Legends in Tornado's place. Was that a conscious move on your part, or did you realise when the 'alliance' formed last week that Tornado would be moving on so quick? Something I should note is that I really enjoy the little commentary asides between segments, as that's something I've never been able to get the hang of.

[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;650364]That's evil ;) On other news, the show was excellent as always, and this is 1,000 post in this topic!! Woooooooo![/QUOTE] Thank you sir. But technically, PS beat you. [QUOTE=James Casey;650393]You got beat :p Welcome to the 1,000 club, bp, and going by your comments, I guess that Death Row are your newest releases? Shame - I quite like their look and gimmick, but if I recall correctly, you have the DWB running around doing a similar schtick, so... Good show as always. I'm looking forward to seeing who switches to Legends in Tornado's place. Was that a conscious move on your part, or did you realise when the 'alliance' formed last week that Tornado would be moving on so quick? Something I should note is that I really enjoy the little commentary asides between segments, as that's something I've never been able to get the hang of.[/QUOTE] And thank you too, sir. Death Row are on their way out but not have not been released yet. One of them has a contract that is expiring before the end of the year, so they'll stick around til then. The contract won't be renewed and the other will then be released. In the meantime, they won't be on TV. They will do some jobs on Generation Supreme perhaps, but that's about it. Ironically, I now have them up to A tag experience. They are similar to the DWB/BLFC and I just don't have anything for Death Row. I mean, they were put on the Legends brand where most of the tag teams are lightweights, just for the humor of it. And since I couldn't find a direction for them, they jobbed. I could flip them to the other brand, but they would just job. Some guys have to go so they're it... Yeah, the timing of Tornado and the alliance was intentional. I interned for awhile for him to switch brands, but I wanted to it to be a big move. A big decision. So the Challenger's Choice contract gave him a reason, but having formed the alliance with Faith and Caufield made it a tough decision. You mean the insightful comments like "Robbie with the win!"? I always mean to do more of them than I do, but thanks. I see it as an opportunity to add just a little bit to what just happened. As for hitting 1k.... I'll have something about that in a bit...

[B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]State of the Diary - Version 1K[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] So its been awhile since a proper "State of the Diary" post. Figured this was as good of time as any. Where we are at is over 1,003 posts, 28,285+ views, eight months game time, eight months real time, 62 shows posted, 15 title changes, 2 Diary of the Month wins, 2 Diary of the Year category wins, and one massively boated roster. Statistically speaking. I realize that passing the thousand post milestone is probably a bit less meaningful in this diary than most, due to the amount of random discussion posts (which I love!). Still, it does feel like a milestone to me and I figured it was worth noting. Because I honestly never expected to get this far in the game. I always planned long-term from the very start, but I didn't really expect to make it more than a few months at most. There is one single thing I credit with having made it this far - you readers. All of you. Without you, this is all just a waste of time, no matter how much I enjoy it. So I want to extend a sincerely thank you to everyone who reads, predicts, comments, discusses, votes, or in any other way dedicates some of their time to my work here. An extra special thanks to those who gone a bit further, whether it is helping out on the graphics end or bouncing some booking ideas around... I think you know who you are and your assistance has been invaluable. I also want to thank all the other diary writers on this board, even those who have stayed univolved from this diary, as your work has provided inspiration and enjoyment for me. So where does this go from here? Well, I've complained a few times about losing the enjoyment of writing, feeling burned out, tired of the project, tempted to try something different, or just wanting to take a bit of a break. I have given serious consideration to ending it more than once, and even started the "its over so here is where everything was going" post. Well, I can say that at the moment, everything is great. I am most definitely enjoying everything again, the way that I should be. The adjustments to the shows I made recently has made the writing process much quicker and I feel like I've found a flow to my work that was a bit lacking for awhile (don't know if that comes across in the writing, but its does in the process of it). Between my work hours (odd) and my financial situation (poor, stupid mortgage), I should be left with plenty of writing time this summer. I will admit that I was close to starting a new diary with a different CornellVerse promotion. Not abandoning this one, but having something else as a break from this one. I had some ideas that I liked and was tempted to start a new project. I went so far as having the custom graphics ready to go. For a couple of reasons, that idea has been set aside for now. So my focus remains simply on this game and this diary. Hopefully that's all good news for you readers. I'm quite happy with the current format of things - the two A-shows being posted in their entirety but with slightly shorter write-ups, building up towards the major pay per views. Things could change down the road, but it seems to be working pretty well right now. I have no end the ideas and plans, so I don't foresee running into a wall in that regard. I'm tempted to throw done some hints as to what you readers can look forward to in the coming months (game-time), but I don't want to give anything away. I will say that if you've enjoyed things so far, that should continue. I will also say that since the game is nearing the end of 2008, I'm intended to have some SWF end-of-the-year awards. I'm planning on doing a vote using Surveymonkey again, but nominations will be open. So start deciding who you or what you would like to see up for vote in some of the standard categories.

[QUOTE=NoNeck;650456]Congrats on the milestone. And yes, your roster is getting out of hand. ;):D[/QUOTE] Thanks. As for the roster, it should stay relatively stable. I do have just a couple of additions coming in the next few months, but they are much more careful and considered signings than in the past. The call-ups from development are going to careful ones as well. With a few more releases over time, I think I should able to maintain a decent balance. I feel almost as bad as WCW in the late 90s in regards to roster size, but at least guys make it on TV pretty regularly. [QUOTE=foolinc;650462]Congrats on the 1,000 post mark, but at least you have development, two brands, and a B-Show to hide people. :p[/QUOTE] And thanks to you, too As for everything, its a lot to juggle. But I've made my own mess. And I do have people - mostly tag teams - that I've been sitting on for awhile. They do dark matches and B-show matches but won't debut for awhile. Similar to what I did with the Keith brothers and Brent Hill. I'm still looking at more people to cut, but I want to time it right. Basically, I'm going to make sure I get whatever use possible out of them first. In a lot of ways, I find the big roster useful, plus it does make it a bit extra challenging - and starting with the SWF isn't the most challenging game to begin with, so its probably good in that way.

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6]TEW.com - The Supreme View[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TheSupremeView.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Arial][B]Friday Week 3 October, 2008[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT=Arial][quote][B]A.N. Marshall[/B] is one of the foremost wrestler journalists in the business and perhaps the most respected critic of the Supreme Wrestling Federation in the world. Having covered the world's biggest wrestling promotion for years, Marshall has unequaled insider connections, which makes him privy to information that can't be found anywhere else. His highly-respected [B]The Supreme View[/B] column is available only totalextremewrestling.com. Marshall is a regular forum contributor on the exclusive Grey Dog Wrestling forums.[/quote][/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial]__________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [FONT=Arial]Another week where Rich Money is kept out of the ring, but you know what? When he's delivering promos like that, I can live with it.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Gino Montero, in a rare TV showing, loses to Nevada Nuclear. I had a lot to say about that, but most of it involves the use of the shift key and the top row of my keyboard - enough said. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Memo to Casey Valentine: When Grandmaster Phunk is telling you that your record stinks, it might be time to consider giving it a shower...[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Meanwhile, Ash Campbell is claiming to have an inside line to Rich Money. Does anyone believe that? Even for a second?[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Micky Starr and Sam Keith's sons... There's a joke in there somewhere, but I for one think it's a good team - in kayfabe, Starr's about as experienced and respected as they come, and when the Keiths' eventually outgrow him, the heat for the turn should be boiling.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]How good did Badd Kompany look in the main event? Now consider how that match might have played twelve months ago. I may rag on Supreme a lot, but the recent drive to bring in new talent has made some genuine stars - and Sean Deeley in particular is just a push away from being a megastar.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]*[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]So, that was the youngsters - onto the geezers, and Troy Tornado is apparently sick of the old man stink. Who's moving to Legends? For once, I don't know - but what I do know is that no-one else knows, either - the Supreme star will be given his plane ticket a few hours before the show. Avatar, it seems, has a nasty streak...[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Speaking of Tornado, can you imagine the promos between him and Rich Money? And between Tornado and Bruce, for that matter?[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Mr. Anderson... Anyone remember the Hollywood ads they did for The Supreme Challenge a whle back? Come on, bring them back just for that. Also, give the Machines a match or two against the Sky Club kids so that the fans might start to care about them a bit. The quality is there, but I took the time to do some maths during the three-way tag match, and over a third of the fans left their seats opposite the hard camera. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Tornado challenged Bloodstone because he respects him as a wrestler and a person. It's little things like that which can really separate workers from each other - especially stablemates. Nice touch.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]And by God, did anyone see Hall/Faith being that good? I mean, I figured we were in for a retro classic - not a borderline MOTY contender. Faith's always been a freak, but I want to know what Hall's been on since he came back to SWF.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]*[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]And on a not-unrelated tangent, have you noticed a few guys looking bigger lately? So have SWF management - that's all I'm saying.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]The other backstage point of note is the return of Kurt Laramee - but not to the ring. The last casualty of the Big Smack Shuffle is likely to be aligned with Phil Vibert as an on-screen enforcer, but his in-ring career is pretty much over - at least for now.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Death Row are being cut - that's not news. What is news is that it's sponsor/TV related - someone with money has made it clear to the SWF that they're not happy with the association of Shady K and Knuckles to their product. Given that about 97% of their effectiveness is down to their gimmick at this point in their careers, the decision was made to cut rather than cure this problem.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Folks, that's it for now. You can keep an eye on my posts on the Grey Dog Wrestling forums, or check back next week for more on the latest on- and off-screen happenings that I can see in the view from here! [/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Arial][B]A.N. Marshall[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B]The Supreme View[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [/quote][FONT=Arial][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TotalExtremeWrestlingLogo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF.com: New Remo Merchandise![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/SWFWeb.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote] Not just your prime spot for all your Supreme Wrestling Federation news, SWF.com remains your primary source for any SWF merchandise as well. If you can't find it on the SWF.com Store, well, it just doesn't exist! Every week, the SWF.com Store has more fantastic and new merchandise for every fan to outfit themselves from head to toe. And enough to decorate the whole house, too. This week's hot new release is a brand new Remo T-shirt. Show your support of the red-hot Alpha Dog with this "There is Only One... Alpha Dog!" shirt. Made of 100% cotton, this black shirt is available in a wide range of sizes, from XS through XXXXXXL. Check the store site for special pricing on the brand new item! Watch for more brand new merchandise coming, including a "Keep the Faith" Christian Faith wall clock and a classic Rich Money table lamp. [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/Merch/RemoALPHADOGcopy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/SWFWebMid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[QUOTE=smurphy1014;650878]Nice! Can I pre-order this? :D[/QUOTE] You most definitely can. I am anticipating a lot of orders on this particular item. Although the Christian Faith wall clock is quite nice and a great way to watch the time pass as you get older, the lamp is tough to top... I mean, who doesn't want a little bit of Money to light up their darkest nights? Oddly, SWF.com doesn't take credit cards, so I'll just forward you some Paypal info if you'd like... It's legit, I promise...

[FONT="Arial"][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/Avatars/Small/AvatarSmall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Random thought of the day... "hate" is a very strong word and so very overused at times... But sometimes it's the right word. I hate A.N. Marshall. I'm not a hateful person. Really, there are only two other people I could honestly claim to hate - "Big Smack Scott" Sinclair and Teddy Vanderfoot. Sinclair is obvious. Teddy is a kid who went to a my school and was a grade ahead of me. When I was 13, he gave me a hellacious beating for eye-groping his 16-year old sister Tammy. I told my family that the black eye and cracked tooth happened with I "fell down" playing football at school. I told no one the truth about that day and I have never given up the grudge against Teddy. If I saw him today and recognized, I would tear him apart. Marshall is something different, though. He's never done anything to me personally. Well, nothing that a thousand other "critics" haven't also done. With Marshall, it is somehow personal. In a basic sense, Marshall is just one of many. The Internet has given every fan a voice. All it takes is a blog and a few regular readers to call yourself a "wrestling critic" at this point. And it seems to be a common hobby, as there are no end to them at this point. The great year that the SWF has had made it a big target. What makes Marshall worse is that he actually has credibility. He has respect, both inside the industry and with the fans. He wasn't not overly negative in his comments - unfortunately, as its far easier to dismiss someone who is just clearly biased against you. But Marshall will point out the good, then absolutely ravage what he sees as the bad. He is very knowledgeable about the business, which makes it worse. And he is somehow very well connected with the SWF. The man gets insider information that he should have no access to... and it doesn't come from just one source. Perhaps its because he was the first to out me as the creative force in Supreme... Perhaps its because he regularly gives away stuff that we would rather keep under wraps for various reasons... Perhaps its because he does criticize the work I put so much into... But I really do hate the man. I found myself gritting my teeth as I read his latest "The Supreme View" on TEW.com. It wasn't the comments so much that bothered me - I can take a bit of criticism. It was that he had inside information. Like the fact that the worker who was moved to the Legends brand to replace Troy Tornado being kept under wraps. Or the plans we had for Laramee - even if he got some of the details wrong, he knew where we were going with it. Or the fact that Death Row were on the way out. Every week I read Marshall's column and pretty much every week the reaction was the same. My mom would have told me that if I didn't like what I was reading, to just stay away... Guess I lack the self-control for that, mom. What might bother me the most about Marshall is that no one knows who he is. For all his obvious sources within the SWF, no one has ever seen him hanging out events. No one is really sure what the man looks like. He has been around the business for a lot of years, having written for some of the dirty sheets back before the Internet took over and he's been online with his opinions for over a decade now. To make matters worse, I had recently realized that he was a regular poster on the Grey Dog Wrestling forum. One of the most respected posters on there, no less. It was almost enough to make me abandon my favorite wrestling forum... but not quite. I'm sure that the presence of "insiders" like Marshall are considered a great boon to the industry by some fans. There is no doubting that he has his fans. But to a true insider like myself, he is a hindrance. A problem that I wish I could take care of. An espionage thriller flick I watched recently gave me an idea of how I could smoke out his sources - feeding certain false stories to certain suspects and seeing what made the report... A cute idea, but far too much effort and it really doesn't matter enough to bother. Marshall and his insider information really don't have any negative effect on our business, so why bother? The truth is that Marshall doesn't really matter. I shouldn't waste my time hating the guy. Yet I do. I don't want to waste my hate on him - I'd rather save it for Big Smack Scott or even Teddy Vanderfoot. I also have better things to be doing than reading his column, but I can't keep myself from doing that either. Maybe its time to listen mom's lessons and see about learning some self-control... Friday, Week 3, October 2008 Avatar[/quote] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF.com: Generation Supreme Review[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Alt/SWFGenerationSupremeTV.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][B][CENTER]SWF.com Review of SWF Generation Supreme - Saturday Week 3 October 2008[/CENTER] [/B] It seems that word is slowly spreading about SWF Generation Supreme. The taping last night featured a crowd of over 3,100 fans at the Supreme Arena, the largest crowd yet. And the episode on C.A.N.N. drew the highest ratings yet for the show. In an exciting main event, "Double E" Eric Eisen managed to score an impressive win in a threw-way over Bryan Holmes and Swoop McCarhty. Of course, it took a prodigious amount of help from Runaway Train, but don't expect Double E to worry about such things. If you did miss the action last night, check out SWF.com, where some of the best matches of every SWF Generation Supreme show will be available for download. [/quote][quote][B][CENTER]Partial Recap of Matches from SWF Generation Supreme[/CENTER] [/B] [B]Gino Montero[/B] d. Kid Toma [B]Double Deuce[/B] d. The Wrecking Crew [B]Eric Eisen[/B] d. Bryan Holmes + Swoop McCarthy [CENTER][B]Overall Show: B[/B][/CENTER] [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/SWFWebMid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF.com: The Silverback Question[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Hired/HumanArsenal_alt2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Hired/BrentHill_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sara Silver and her Silverback's[/B][/CENTER] [quote][B][CENTER]Saturday, Week 3, October 2008[/CENTER] [/B] On SWF Legends on Wednesday, sexy agent Sara Silver finally revealed the second of her "Silverback's"... None other than highly-regarded veteran John Anderson, aka Mr. Anderson. The pairing of Mr. Anderson with Mr. Hill makes for a formidable tag tag presence. But as Ms. Silver pointed out on Legends, the team is not in the Supreme Wrestling Federation to win titles. They are hear to earn money. And they intend to do so by renting out their services. Will a mercenary approach work in the SWF? It just may. SWF.com has been able to confirm with Supreme management that the Silverback's are indeed free from direct attachment to either brand, as every other member of the roster is. It apparently took some slick negotiating by Sara Silver to arrange that. As for potential clientele, it seems those will not be lacking either. There are rumors that a "notable SWF personality" has retained the services of the Sivlerback's for a specific purpose. Nothing but rumors about who the client might be or their purpose. However, it is worth noting that Mr. Hills' two matches on SWF Let the Games Begin was due to that client. As well, Mr. Anderson is expected to make his in-ring debut this week, and it seems that it will happen on Supreme TV. This one should be an interesting story to watch as it develops, fans. [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/SWFWebMid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Monday, Week 4, October 2008[/B] "This is another big week for Supreme TV. This could be a week that changes the Supreme brand in a big way. I could change both brands, truly. You don't want a miss a minute of the SWF this week!" "Troy Tornado makes his Supreme TV debut this week. The Human Storm is the biggest name to switch brands thus far. He is joining the Supreme brand to use his Challenger's Choice contract against Rich Money. But with the SWF World Heavyweight champion are slated to take part in a tag team match at the Break Like the Wind pay per view, no one is sure when the match between Money and Tornado will take place. Or what type of match it will be." "Tornado isn't the only one who covets Money's world title, obviously. Sean McFly is eager for another shot after his classic match against "Hard Cash" at Let the Games Begin. But Angry Gilmore also feels that he deserves a shot. And who can blame him? The Canadian beat Remo at the pay per view and looks like he should get a title shot... but he joins the line of worthy challengers. Don't expect Gimore to wait around - he'll be facing Money's young protege Ace Newton this week, at the request of Gilmore. This should be a good match, folks." "It won't be the only match taking placed by request on Supreme TV this week. With the Keith twins making their official SWF debut last week, they will make their in-ring debut this week. And it couldn't come against tougher competition, as they will be facing Rich Money and Remo. This match was booked at the request of Money and Remo, who apparently want to give a "Money welcome" to the Keith Factor." "Sara Silver and her Silverback's will on Supreme TV this week, with Mr. Anderson making his SWF debut against New Wave member Scout. This is another match taking place by request, with that request apparently having come from Ms. Silver." "The SWF World Tag Team champions Sin Inc will defend their titles on Supreme TV for the first time since winning them at SWF Under Control 2008. It should be a successful defense, as they are facing Team Neptune. The duo of Swoop McCarthy and Kirk Jameson are certainly promising but have given no indication that they are ready to take down the tag team champions at this point." "There is plenty of action this week, so you don't want to miss out. Supreme TV is on C.A.N.N. every Tuesday night!" [/quote][B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]A special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for Supreme TV this week! [COLOR=Blue]Team Neptune[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Sin Inc[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF World Tag Team Championships[/B] [COLOR=Red]Badd Kompany[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Black Label Fight Club[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Ash Campbell[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Scout[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Mr. Anderson[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]The Almighty Dollar[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]The Keith Factor[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Ace Newton [/COLOR] [/quote][/FONT]

Team Neptune vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]You said it yourself, they give no indication of taking down the champs[/I] [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs Black Label Fight Club Ash Campbell vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] Scout vs[B] Mr. Anderson[/B] [I]Silverbacks need a big win[/I] [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs The Keith Factor [I]The champ and Remo vs. a couple rookies. Puh-lease[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] vs Ace Newton [I]Gilmore sends a message to Money[/I]

Team Neptune vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [B]Badd Kompany [/B]vs Black Label Fight Club Ash Campbell vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] Scout vs [B]Mr. Anderson[/B] [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs The Keith Factor [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]vs Ace Newton

Team Neptune vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]Team Neptune are not established enough to beat the champs yet.[/I] [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs Black Label Fight Club [I]I like The Dirty Whi...*ahem* Black Label Fight Club but it seems your trying to establish Badd Kompany[/I] [B]Ash Campbell[/B] vs Darryl Devine [I]Tough one to call but I think you might try and push Campbell. I've also got a sneaky feeling that Devine's 'girlfriend' might have something to do with this[/I] Scout vs [B]Mr. Anderson[/B] [I]The Silverbacks seem like a big deal so I think Anderson's gotta take this[/I] [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs The Keith Factor [I]I reckon The Keith Factor will put up a good fight but not good enough to topple The Almighty Dollar[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]vs Ace Newton [I]Like Astil says, Gilmore needs to send a message to Newton[/I]

Team Neptune vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships WELL, SINCE IT'S TEAM NEPTUNE, THEY ARE MOST CERTAINLY GOING TO BE RETAINING. Wow, Duane, way to build up a tag team. [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs Black Label Fight Club Badd Kompany FINALLY wins, and BLFC will take their place as the most talented losers. [B]Ash Campbell[/B] vs Darryl Devine Darryl seems to be slowly losing his mind over Hannah. I suspect he beats the living hell out of Campell, but then simply wanders off looking for her, thusly getting himself counted out. Scout vs [B]Mr. Anderson[/B] And everyone's favorite TCW tag feud comes to Generation Supreme.. :p Could see Anderson winning this. [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs The Keith Factor This isn't Japan, the Keith's don't get immediate main event runs here. (You'd probably have to run some really long test games before you get that one.. :p) [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] vs Ace Newton Gilmore furthers his case at being No.1 Contender.

[B]Team Neptune[/B] vs Sin Inc for the SWF World Tag Team Championships - Since Duane did such a good job of putting us all off the scent... ¬_¬ If it does happen it'll be a DQ win obviouisly, but still... Badd Kompany vs [b]Black Label Fight Club[/b] - Just 'cause it'd be funny to see BK jobbing to jobbers after being without doubt the most overhyped element of anything ever. Seriously. [B]Ash Campbell[/B] vs Darryl Devine I think Zeel is probably close, to be honest. Scout vs [B]Mr. Anderson[/B] - Too many people have come into the SWF over the last few months and starting sucking on impact. Anderson probably won't be another one. [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs The Keith Factor - Ordinarily I'd predict a screwy win for the Keiths, but I've predicted too many of them already for one show. Watch this be the one that comes off... [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] vs Ace Newton - Newton's good, but he ain't Gilmore good. Hey, that sounds like some sort of catchphrase.

Team Neptune vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs Black Label Fight Club [B]Ash Campbell[/B] vs Darryl Devine Scout vs [B]Mr. Anderson[/B] [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs The Keith Factor [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] vs Ace Newton

Archived