DOTM Joint Nomination Thread - September

[SIZE="4"]RULES[/SIZE] [INDENT][LIST=1] [*] You have 3 votes to either nominate or 2nd, 1 for each category [I](The TigerKinney Rule) You may substitute your nominations or 2nd between Categories with in reason, but may not exceed 3 total votes[/I] [*]you may not nominate or 2nd yourself [*]All nominations need to be seconded to make the voting round [*]All nominations must include a reason [*]Real World & Cornellverse: must have at least [U][B]6[/B][/U] shows, with at least 2 of them being run during September [*]Rookie DOTM: may have up to 5 shows and have started since August 15th (none diary threads are no longer eligible) [*]You CAN nominate the the winners from last month's Rookie Category [*]You can NOT nominate Nevermore's "ECW World Wide" [*]You can NOT nominate James Casey's MAW: 10 Simple Rules [/LIST][/INDENT] [center]__________________________________________________[/center] 2nd* - means that the diary has been seconded so that you do not waste your vote, or fail to 2nd a diary you want to see put up for diary of the month [U][SIZE="3"][B]Real World DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U] [list][*]2nd* [thread=34559]Wildfire's "NWA: Beyond the Glory"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=26405]Dse81's "The New NWA"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=35240]Angeldelayette's "TNA : One Second Chance"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=35122]Tizzyt's "ROH: Wrestling Reinvented"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=29001]iMac's "WWE: The Next Generation"[/thread] [*] [thread=34558]Save_us_necro's " eWr 08 and Beyond"[/thread] (can some one double check the six show rule on this)[/list] [U][SIZE="3"][B]Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U] [list][*]2nd* [thread=32911]Dragonmack's "The David Mack Chronicles: The CGC Era!"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=33304]Tigerkinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=34940]FINisher's "WEXXV: The Devils Rejects"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=35365]Clabobby's "CZCW: Expanding The Coastal Zone"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=29414]NoNeck's "Secret's of the Ring: Volume 2"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=31963]Infinitywpi's "Tradition Dictates That You Be Welcomed... To The Coastal Zone "[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=33709]Shipshirt's "Championship Wrestling from Boston Lives Again"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=33653]Rob5490's "TCW: Failure is Not An Option...Or Is It?"[/thread] [*] [thread=34072]Lazorbeak's "Empire of the Future- EWF, 2010"[/thread][/list] [U][size="3"][b]Rookie DOTM nominee's:[/b][/size][/U] [list][*]2nd* [thread=35436]D-Lyrium's "Rhode Island Pro Wrestling"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=34887]Phantom Stranger's "Destined to Fail 2008"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=35327]Bigpapa's "SWF: Generation Supreme for Rookie Diary"[/thread] [*] [thread=33264]unicron's "The Awakening of Johnny Kayfabe"[/thread] * [*] [thread=34961]Astil's "A Whole New World"[/thread][/list] *protests will be entertianed only if, 1) the diary is seconded 2) there are any protests [B]Nominations will be open until September 30st (12 pm Eastern)[/B]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Turning my real-world nomination into a Cornellverse as I don't read real-world diaries, I'd like to nominate [B]FINisher's WEXXV: The Devils Rejects[/B] and Rob5490's [B]TCW: Failure is Not An Option...Or Is It?[/B] FOr Rookie, D-Lyrium's [B]Rhode Island Pro Wrestling[/B]

I nominate Tigerkinney's[B] Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0[/B] for consistent updates and utilizing Leper Messiah. I second DLyrium's [B]Rhode Island Pro Wrestling[/B] for rookie as he has shown some interesting backstory and character development I nominate Shipshirt's [B]Championship Wrestling from Boston Lives Again[/B] because he needs to feel the luv after getting snubbed last month.

I nominate [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=35365"]Clabobby's 'CZCW: Expanding The Coastal Zone'[/URL] for RDOTM, just because of the amount of effort that's gone into setting it up. For CVerse DOTM I'll second [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=33304"]Tigerkinney's Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society 2.0[/URL], because I can't vote for JC's MAW diary and Dmack's already been seconded. Since I don't read real life diaries either, I'll do something quite controversial and use my third vote to nominate [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=33264"]unicron's 'The Awakening of Johnny Kayfabe'[/URL] for RDOTM. If this is disqualified (the backstory was posted in June, but the one and only show so far went up a few days ago, so it's a bit dodgy), then I'll second NoNeck's SWF diary instead, because that deserves it.

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;498744]I nominate [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=35365"]Clabobby's 'CZW: Expanding The Coastal Zone'[/URL] for RDOTM, just because of the amount of effort that's gone into setting it up. For CVerse DOTM I'll second [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=33304"]Tigerkinney's Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society 2.0[/URL], because I can't vote for JC's MAW diary and Dmack's already been seconded. Since I don't read real life diaries either, I'll do something quite controversial and use my third vote to nominate [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=33264"]unicron's 'The Awakening of Johnny Kayfabe'[/URL] for RDOTM. If this is disqualified (the backstory was posted in June, but the one and only show so far went up a few days ago, so it's a bit dodgy), then I'll second NoNeck's SWF diary instead, because that deserves it.[/QUOTE] Hey thanks for prelinking the threads, really cuts down on the upkeep time. oh and ROH fans, if Tizzy holds another show this month, let me know as that will be his 6th, if I am reading correctly. moving him up to the real world category I have thrown up Unicron's diary, but left it open for protest should others think it's entry is unfair. and the first link has been updated [QUOTE=tizzyt;498598] Rookie DOTM nominee's: Angeldelayette' TNA : One Second Chance[/QUOTE] due to number of shows Angeldelayette's diary was moved up to real world :)

Mmm. My english is not that good, I got really confused about the rules O.o .. seconded? Shouldn't my diary be in the rookie diary also as it is my first one ever? Or can you be just in one category each month? I'll try to read the first post over and over again so that I could understand it. :D I know that the rules aren't so hard but I'm just failing to understand those. Oh well. I'll post my nominations tomorrow :) And oh yeah, thank you in advance for all the votes, thank you Snoopy and 1PWfan. :)

[QUOTE=mistaken;498768] oh and ROH fans, if Tizzy holds another show this month, let me know as that will be his 6th, if I am reading correctly. moving him up to the real world category [/QUOTE] I'll have my next one up hopefully tonight or tomorrow, I'll post again when I get it up (wait... what I meant by that statem.... nevermind, it's already out there) --The guy who is too stupid to use the delete button aka Tizzy T (and a definite thank you for the votes thus far)

[QUOTE=FINisher;498785]Mmm. My english is not that good, I got really confused about the rules O.o .. seconded? Shouldn't my diary be in the rookie diary also as it is my first one ever? Or can you be just in one category each month? I'll try to read the first post over and over again so that I could understand it. :D I know that the rules aren't so hard but I'm just failing to understand those. Oh well. I'll post my nominations tomorrow :) And oh yeah, thank you in advance for all the votes, thank you Snoopy and 1PWfan. :)[/QUOTE] no problem, the easy answer: rookie < 6 shows held (less than six shows held) real world & cornellverse >= 6 shows held (six or more shows held) to boil down all the rules into one easy statement. you can choose to vote for any 3 people you would like (except for last months winners), and to make the final poll, each nominee needs two votes (the first and the second) hope that make's it easier to follow. (also if there is some one out there who wishes to help this lingually impaired American and translate the rules, I can put them up in multiple languages :) )

[QUOTE=FINisher;498785]Mmm. My english is not that good, I got really confused about the rules O.o .. seconded? Shouldn't my diary be in the rookie diary also as it is my first one ever? Or can you be just in one category each month? I'll try to read the first post over and over again so that I could understand it. :D I know that the rules aren't so hard but I'm just failing to understand those. Oh well. I'll post my nominations tomorrow :) And oh yeah, thank you in advance for all the votes, thank you Snoopy and 1PWfan. :)[/QUOTE] seconded means agreed or someone is also making that nomination

[QUOTE=Clabobby;498924]I just wanted to poke my head in and say that my dynasty, CZCW: Expanding the Coastal Zone is not a Real World. Its a Cornellverse dynasty[/QUOTE] That's probably my fault, I missed the second C, making it CZW, and although I meant Rookie Dynasty of the Month, the R could easily have stood for 'Real'. So, er, yeah, whoops :D

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;498818]Couple of 2nd's the rookie category D-Lyrium's - Rhode Island Pro Wrestling.[/QUOTE] I will make that 3'rd as dragon mac already called out second :p [QUOTE=D-Lyrium;498936]That's probably my fault, I missed the second C, making it CZW, and although I meant Rookie Dynasty of the Month, the R could easily have stood for 'Real'. So, er, yeah, whoops :D[/QUOTE] Eh, i know i make mistakes, so often in fact i use it for my screen name. so hey if I bothered to do any fact checking i should have caught that one. on that note, we really need to get some more real world diary's nominated up

Would anyone object to me requesting that my NWA:Beyond the Glory and my TNA: All's FAIR in Love and War be nominated as one diary? Its meant to be the same story told from the perspective of two different companies so its really one big diary. If its okay, then cool, if not, well then you're all soulless bastards...er...I mean...that's cool too. :p

Archived