Longest Game

Basically same type of thread from the TEW 08 Section As GAMMA, my first ever game, I played all the way to 2001, and then accidentally deleted it :( however i'm using ALPHA-1 now and must say I am nearly past that, i'm half way through 1999 and will probably keep going till all the originals are gone, then will start a hall of fame dynasty!

I'm heading into 2001 (started in 1996) with my game which has had Gamma, Alpha-1, and BCF go bankrupt for my promotion (XCC) and other smaller promotions (Impact Sports, Ironman Arena Heroes, SAMA, and Hardcore Cagefights) have been reaping the benefits.

Seven years closing in on eight with my own organization (SigMA) in the default database with a few unofficial expansion packs added in. Hopefully my game will be alright after my computer crashed last week, since this is my longest running dynasty to date.

[QUOTE=prw18;501128]I'm heading into 2001 (started in 1996) with my game which has had Gamma, Alpha-1, and BCF go bankrupt for my promotion (XCC) and other smaller promotions (Impact Sports, Ironman Arena Heroes, SAMA, and Hardcore Cagefights) have been reaping the benefits.[/QUOTE] Yay Impact Sports! :)

[QUOTE=petecrimson00;502036]holy crap dude![/QUOTE] Yeah and i did not sim though that! I put on a weekly show ever month and one PPV through the whole corse of that period. It went though quite a few stages, now basically i have my super promotion, a few feeder promotions and i basically breed new talent:D All the new guys that appear with any talent i hire and put them through a TUF style setup, if they get to 5 wins i put them into the PPV against better stars. My all time biggest gate was over 67,000 in a memorable fight between Rivero + Yamada (those were the days!) I have somewhere around 25 HOF fighters

Archived