WWE No Mercy (spoilers etc)

The Shape

Guest Ransik
I was watching it at a friend's house for a while and decided to come home and watch cartoons on Youtube, looked like an all-star Heat taping.

I'm going for MVP being on CM Punk's team at Survivor Series. It makes sense because it looks like they're building for a CM Punk team vs Randy Orton team in a traditional Survivor Series match. CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, MVP, Primo and Carlito vs. Randy Orton, Ted, Cody, Manu and someone from Smackdown (Kendrick plz)

[QUOTE=davidEFC;503790]I'm going for MVP being on CM Punk's team at Survivor Series. It makes sense because it looks like they're building for a CM Punk team vs Randy Orton team in a traditional Survivor Series match. CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, MVP, Primo and Carlito vs. Randy Orton, Ted, Cody, Manu and someone from Smackdown (Kendrick plz)[/QUOTE] I see it somewhat differently. Punk, Kingston, Orton, MVP, and someone else vs Ted, Cody, Manu, Carlito, and Primo. After all... Carlito and Primo are second-generation as well...

Guest Ransik
[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;503826]You saying they are overusing their younger guys now?[/QUOTE] Nah, just that what I saw in terms of wrestling bored me to death, it was like 1988 instead of 2008 last night. I stopped watching before Taker & Show cause I couldn't get interested in it at all.

[QUOTE=davidEFC;503790]I'm going for MVP being on CM Punk's team at Survivor Series. It makes sense because it looks like they're building for a CM Punk team vs Randy Orton team in a traditional Survivor Series match. CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, MVP, Primo and Carlito vs. Randy Orton, Ted, Cody, Manu and someone from Smackdown (Kendrick plz)[/QUOTE] I would drop the Colons, and just add one guy, or, maybe try to make us forget that they kept Deuce off of raw for weeks just to have him show up as the greaser Deuce, and make him a bad ass.

[QUOTE=Ransik;503921]Nah, just that what I saw in terms of wrestling bored me to death, it was like 1988 instead of 2008 last night. I stopped watching before Taker & Show cause I couldn't get interested in it at all.[/QUOTE] You then missed two great matches between HHH/Jeff and Y2J/HBK imo.

Very few matches I wanted to see on this show, but I taped it anyway, and dodged spoilers for several days. Fairly glad I did, as if I knew the results, it would have been totally pointless. - Matt Hardy was getting HUGE reactions in the opener. I imagine some of it was because it was, well, the opener, but kudo's to the Sensei of Mattitude. Imagine what he'd do with a more skilled and versatile opponent. - Santino should have been on commentary, or grabbed a microphone. - I fast-forwarded JBL/Batista, but I'm glad I watched JBL's promo after the match. Loved it. - After watching the first minute, I also fast-forwarded Undertaker/Big Show. Sadly there was no awesomeness after the match. - I thought the Triple H/Jeff match was technically really good, but I found myself nodding with approval at the story, rather than becoming entranced by it... Right up until the end. When Jeff countered that Pedigree, I suddenly thought "[I]This is it. Jeff's going to do it[/I]". My mind instantly flashed back to all of the milestones I'd seen Jeff go through. Debuting as a jobber. Winning his first tag match. The Ladder matches. Tag Titles. Single titles. TNA. His return... I felt the emotion of the situation. I truly thought Jeff was going to win... and then Hunter countered. I was devastated, and it was awesome. - Jericho/Shawn was pretty good. I'm such as Hardyz/E&C mark I've seen almost all of those ladder spots before and... Technically good. No emotional resonance for me. - My guess is [I]Orton, Manu, Dibiase & Rhodes vs CM Punk, Kofi, Primo & Carlito[/I]. I think MVP was just there to be used, and for laughs... and to move forward his personal story.

Archived