Best network for an SWF B-Show?

And maintain pride :o Basically moving my tag and shooting star divisions there for the time being, atm my main shows are held together by great main events, with Brandon/Bruce one hell of a feud. Once the stable war is up and running it'll just be ground for those not involved in that xD

In my experience, the network didn't require any rating at all. For nine months I had a B show on a canadian network that pulled a .00 rating every week. Think I finally got it to a .01 the final three shows. A couple of months before that, however, I got tired of the extra booking and tried to cancel the show, and the network threatened to sue. As far as I can tell, the ratings requirement for B shows doesn't exist, at least not enough to worry about it before hand.

[QUOTE]A couple of months before that, however, I got tired of the extra booking and tried to cancel the show, and the network threatened to sue. As far as I can tell, the ratings requirement for B shows doesn't exist, at least not enough to worry about it before hand. [/QUOTE] I think you are right. I was in the same situation where my B show was drawing .00 for weeks on end and nothing seemed to happend. Other then I had to really crappy shows.

Archived