Anyone wanna play a quick game?

Ok for anyone up for a lil challenge can you guess the momentum of Misawa based on the following pic...... [IMG]http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo40/photobucket007_007/misawa.jpg[/IMG] To help you i do use unchained storylines and the final heat rating for latest feud of Misawa/Ogawa vs Akiyama/Saito was A. First to guess correctly wins....well nothing but bragging rights lol

[QUOTE=Malioc;513680]Damn. Too late. So, I'll go with C+ then...[/QUOTE] Ding ding ding you sir are correct. So the moral of the story....you lot must be alot better than me at keeping momentum up as if i see someone with a B i get estatic lol. Well done Malioc, even if you didnt want that guess ;)

[QUOTE=bonos mullet;513696]Ding ding ding you sir are correct. So the moral of the story....you lot must be alot better than me at keeping momentum up as if i see someone with a B i get estatic lol. Well done Malioc, even if you didnt want that guess ;)[/QUOTE] Storylines are your friend! Thats my motto with momentum.

Oh, man, I'm so happy. I, I... I want to thank my mommy, ... my history teacher, ... and this girl, that gave me a blow job yesterday, when I lied about being a cancer patient. - Thank you! We made the world a better place! To get good momentum, use: (a) single matches. (b) loaned worker-jobber. (c) boring bookings, where always the guy with the higher momentum wins, unless it's in the lower regions, where it is better to let one guy beat another guy, that has one grade higher momentum. =)

[QUOTE=Malioc;513712]Oh, man, I'm so happy. I, I... I want to thank my mommy, ... my history teacher, ... and this girl, that gave me a blow job yesterday, when I lied about being a cancer patient.[/QUOTE] That is totally unfair. I was honest about being a cancer patient and I got was a collection of neat hats. ...and I had to pay for the hats, so. :-\

[QUOTE=Malioc;513712]Oh, man, I'm so happy. I, I... I want to thank my mommy, ... my history teacher, ... and this girl, that gave me a blow job yesterday, when I lied about being a cancer patient. - Thank you! We made the world a better place! To get good momentum, use: (a) single matches. (b) loaned worker-jobber. (c) boring bookings, where always the guy with the higher momentum wins, unless it's in the lower regions, where it is better to let one guy beat another guy, that has one grade higher momentum. =)[/QUOTE] Lol to the first part but also naughty naughty man I dont like using singles matches with my NOAH save as singles matches when i run Japanese Feds are rare occasions. But thank you for the tips mate. To Comradebot: i do use storylines albeit unchained ones. Well that abouts wraps it up for this week folks, tune in next week for another exciting episode of Mullet sucks at TEW 2008 :rolleyes:

Archived