Please Help me out guys

machinesxe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Pampero Firpo;527166]Voted at home last night and just voted again at work. It's now 63% to 36% after 663 votes. That means in raw votes it's roughly 418 to 239 -- you're down by 179, which shouldn't be insurmountable. Good luck and your family is in my thoughts. I've got two little girls and I can't imagine how tough this is for you. Keep on fighting and know we're pulling for your son.[/QUOTE] Amazing what a few emails can do......:cool:

I think you will be pleased to know you are now in the lead 51% cats 48% pm me for info if you want. How do you beat foul play? well, foul play of course... mwahhahahahahahaha EDIT: Oh, and I am pretty much 100% sure it is foul play on the cats behalf. I was checking the voting rate and it just doesn't add up. So foul play seems to be the order of the day.

[QUOTE=wilts;527184]I think you will be pleased to know you are now in the lead 51% cats 48% pm me for info if you want. How do you beat foul play? well, foul play of course... mwahhahahahahahaha[/QUOTE] Wow...when I voted, we were at 75%. Now we're leading. That's...HUGE! Good luck with everything machinesxe.

[QUOTE=Pampero Firpo;527166]Voted at home last night and just voted again at work. It's now 63% to 36% after 663 votes. That means in raw votes it's roughly 418 to 239 -- you're down by 179, which shouldn't be insurmountable. Good luck and your family is in my thoughts. I've got two little girls and I can't imagine how tough this is for you. Keep on fighting and know we're pulling for your son.[/QUOTE] Wow -- it's not even an hour and a half later and here are the current results: Cats = 34%, Zachary = 65% -- with a total of 1,386 votes cast. That means there were 723 additional votes cast, of which 662 were cast for Zachary (over 90%). Go Zachary!

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. The GDS family is a great group to be a part of. Thank you everyone for your support. This communities truly is a special place to be a part of. It isn't to often that you can find this many people from all different walks of earth that can come together like I feel we all have. Thank you again.

[QUOTE=machinesxe;527544]I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. The GDS family is a great group to be a part of. Thank you everyone for your support. This communities truly is a special place to be a part of. It isn't to often that you can find this many people from all different walks of earth that can come together like I feel we all have. Thank you again.[/QUOTE] Your welcome. I hope that everything works out for you, Zachary and your entire family.

Just thought I would link everyone to my myspace page which is update semi regularly so you can keep up on how my son is doing. [url]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=19485825[/url] Send me a friends invite and I will add you. Last name is Fitzgerald in case you try to add me.

Not to sound pushy but if anyone knows someone who hasn't helped out that would be interested it would be great. I believe the voting will end soon but it seems that the damn cats are voting about 2 every minute right now and seem to be closing the gap we have been able to keep over the last 48hrs. Either way, win or lose. I thank everyone here so much for your support, thoughts and prayers. [B][SIZE="4"]Thank you GDS community. [/SIZE][/B]

Archived