House show vs. development

House shows are really just to test chemistry. Workers will develop on their own, even without wrestling much, the idea being that they are training regularly. In my experience, younger workers will improve faster in development. You need to make sure you have some good trainers, however.

hes prolly affecting the quality of their matches if hes the assigned RA but not training them in down time so the speak your ra will be doing that.

What i have wondered though is when u use mulitiple trainers who is teaching what and to what extent? Is it the best trainer per skill doing the training is it the average of all your trainers per skill? Or when you have 2 trainers who are good at say basics do they both teach it and give a bonus higher then their average?

Anyone figured it out yet or has there been a definite answer by adam?

hes prolly affecting the quality of their matches if hes the assigned RA but not training them in down time so the speak your ra will be doing that.

What i have wondered though is when u use mulitiple trainers who is teaching what and to what extent? Is it the best trainer per skill doing the training is it the average of all your trainers per skill? Or when you have 2 trainers who are good at say basics do they both teach it and give a bonus higher then their average?

Anyone figured it out yet or has there been a definite answer by adam?

Id love an answer on this, and indeed many other game functions, i half remmber seeing something some place that explained how most of the day to day stuff worked, just cant remmber were :/

anyone know? (it isnt the help files im on about btw)

Id love an answer on this, and indeed many other game functions, i half remmber seeing something some place that explained how most of the day to day stuff worked, just cant remmber were :/

anyone know? (it isnt the help files im on about btw)

Last year I gave the suggestion that the trainer and his history would have an impact on the development. I'm not sure whether Adam incorporated this idea into the game.

TBH I've never played a national promotion so far since it's pretty difficult to get there so no idea how the dev.system works.

House Show appearance counts as an appearance for your promotion in that region. Hence, through internet and CD you will continue to gain popularity to places you dont have TV or PPV coverage.

You will stabilise your popularity in areas you are visiting with house shows; house shows will not gain popularity for you.

DVD sales, as far as I know, will not increase popularity; they only serve to bring you money, which is why the decision between DVD sales and internet footage is a decision at all. Internet footage will increase popularity by a slim margin everywhere (at least it was everywhere in TEW2007, haven't mucked around with it enough in 08 to know for sure). Without visiting areas constantly, however, popularity will eventually dwindle as fans don't have access to the live product. House shows count as these visits.

-hits Pepper with a gravity hammer-

You will stabilise your popularity in areas you are visiting with house shows; house shows will not gain popularity for you.

DVD sales, as far as I know, will not increase popularity; they only serve to bring you money, which is why the decision between DVD sales and internet footage is a decision at all. Internet footage will increase popularity by a slim margin everywhere (at least it was everywhere in TEW2007, haven't mucked around with it enough in 08 to know for sure). Without visiting areas constantly, however, popularity will eventually dwindle as fans don't have access to the live product. House shows count as these visits.

-hits Pepper with a gravity hammer-

Thank God for parachutes (Ouch), We never seem to agree in this Thom:D

DVD and internet does increase popularity bu up to .2 per show maybe up to a maximum 30.0. You need House Shows to maintain the popularity.

But remember if you start using the internet or CD at the 5th Month of the game without visiting that region the benefit you will gain will be lost at the end of the week.

Visit means running a show (whether House Show or regular show), TV coverage and PPV coverage.

DVDs don't improve your popularity. That's the trade-off between the two. Internet gives you the .02, DVDs get you cash.

Please start a game with SWF they start at DVD becaue their distribution is worldwide and check on the popularity after your first event. you will gain .02 points.:)

Please start a game with SWF they start at DVD becaue their distribution is worldwide and check on the popularity after your first event. you will gain .02 points.:)

That might be popularity spillover. Does the popularity go up by .02 after every show like it would with internet distribution? I usually play smaller feds, and I never saw my popularity worldwide increase unless I used internet OR the promotion hit the next size. I suppose the rules might be different for a large promotion like SWF.

Archived