Mouthpiece for second generation heel stable (RW)

So who do you guys think would fit the role as mouthpiece for a second generation heel stable, consisting of Randy Orton/Cody Rhodes/Ted Dibiase Jr/Natalya Neidhart, DH Smith is set for a heel turn soon to join up, and Teddy Hart will also be joining the fray when he has proved that I can trust him not to f up, and possibly Deuce.

I was tempted to go with none other than Vinny Mac, but wasn't sure whether I want to take it in the obvious lackey direction. I was also thinking about Cornette, but he is already managing my monster team of Snitsky & Tomko.

I have just bought in Dave Prazak for CC on ECW, but think he could fit the role quite well.

There are also the options of Shane or Steph (or both), or The Rock but I don't see him fitting in with the group...

So the guys listed are pretty much the ones from my roster that I think could fit and could cut it. My development has a bit of a bunch, including Dusty Rhodes, Eve Torres, Gail Kim, Mike Adamle and Victoria who have all got to the point where they would make competent managers, they just aren't tried or tested...

If there is anyone that I haven't listed, who may or may not be on my roster, please list them and just give your opinions who would be a good fit and I will see if I can snap them up.

Cheers

Shane is a good choice.

Figuring that HHH will be an opponent for this stable to compete with, you can do the whole Stef falls for Randy scenerio.

Personally, I would see (if he is in the database your using) what Ted Dibiase Sr. is doing and scoop him up to fill the role.

This stable is on RAW, with Trips on SD!, but that may all change in a year or 2, at which point the 2 paths will probably cross. I'm liking the idea of Shane, there are quite a few avenues I could take it down with him involved. I was just curious to see if there was any fresh blood or someone that I may have overlooked that I could get involved.

I have Teddy Sr. on my roster, but I have pissed him off by not using him and his PPA expires in about 21 days, and he won't renew with me. On a side note, if he is just upset with my booking, and doesn't actually dislike or have any negative relationship, will I be able to resign him at a later date?

I had considered him for a later date when I plan to promote Brett & Mike and form Money Inc. with Brett, Mike, Ted Jr. and Ted Snr. Guess those plans will have to change now with Ted Snr being in a huff with me.

Shane would be a good choice, but as for somebody not listed how about Goldust/Dustin Rhodes...good charisma, second generation, related to Cody, can wrestle occassionally.

Edit: Sr. should re-sign with you in 6 months as long as there's no negative relationship.

Shane would be a good choice, but as for somebody not listed how about Goldust/Dustin Rhodes...good charisma, second generation, related to Cody, can wrestle occassionally.

Edit: Sr. should re-sign with you in 6 months as long as there's no negative relationship.

Not a bad idea. I had considered Dustin, but he is currently jobbing his ass off on ECW to train up some of the younger guys, and I was trying to avoid getting any blood ties involved, but good shout though.

Also, thanks for the info, I'll have to keep and eye on him and hope nobody snaps him up.

I know, he is an authority figure at the moment, on some ridiculous salary, but his promos are worth every penny. Never had anything less than an A from him. I just don't see him fitting with these guys, and think I would rather get him involved as an opposition to the stable, rather than a part of it.

In all fairness, go with John Morrison.

Give him a meg-push on smackdown (if he isn't there already switch him),

so when he comes to Raw he can be the mouthpeice/wrestler.

Sure, you could use Orton, but at the moment, the premeir ****y heel in the WWE is the shaman of sexy.

If Hornswoggle went to the place of wisdom, they'd use him as a hockey puck.

and if were talking about generations:

Ted Jr is actually a 3rd generation

Damn, lets not get picky here.

I'm in fact the 172nd generation in a long line of lazy bums, but hey, who's counting?!?!?:p

As for John Morrison, he doesn't quite fit the role, but thanks for the suggestion anyway my super hero friend.

You know, Hornswoggle is kayfabed as second generation.

NO NO NO!!!! He isn't 2nd generation, kayfabed or not. He is Vinny Mac's son which makes him 4th generation, I don't care what they all say!! Can't you see that the little tadpole bares such a resemblance to what Mac likes to call the grapefruits?:p

Shane is a good choice.

Figuring that HHH will be an opponent for this stable to compete with, you can do the whole Stef falls for Randy scenerio.

Personally, I would see (if he is in the database your using) what Ted Dibiase Sr. is doing and scoop him up to fill the role.

Please not trips! we want these guys to go over right? :p

Archived