NFL Playoffs

Stennick

One big surprise on Saturday (Arizona), two toss ups between Sat/Sun (Ravens, Eagles), and what I thought was an expected win (Steelers).

Ravens vs Steelers will be amazing, and hopefully Arizona can pull it off against the Eagles. Then hopefully Steelers vs Cardinals in the Super Bowl would probably give the best game. Ravens against either Cardinals or Eagles will simply mean the Ravens will win, handily, but it will be a boring game so to speak.

Personally, I think Steelers will manage to roll to the Super Bowl. It'll be a close game (again), but FWP is actually healthy for once and Big Ben is finally playing as good as he should. Ravens still might pull it off, but the Steelers have just a bit more talent and experience.

As for the NFC...

I'm picking my Cardinals to win it at home. Had the Giants won this week, they'd crush Arizona, but that isn't the case. The Arizona Cardinals have shown these last couple of weeks that they deserve to be in the playoffs and that they just didn't get there thanks to their crappy division (though that did help!). Since the playoffs have started, the Arizona defense and running game have shown up, while Kurt Warner n' company continue to be nearly unstoppable through the air. Arizona will beat Philly, and give either the Ravens or the Steelers a tough game in the Super Bowl. If they keep playing like they have been, they'll even stand a good chance at winning it all.

Go Arizona!

Archived