Which Cornellverse workers...

...have you been able to make on the various wrestling video games on the market?

I was able to make a passable Elemental on Virtual Pro Wrestling 2, using the emulator on my laptop. I'll try to post a screenshot when I'm on my other computer. I've tried to make others, but they usually don't come out right.

I made a passable Marat Khoklov and Boris Kiriyakin in FPW... the real problem is the sheer amount of time required to make a wrestler in Fire Pro.

I've also made a spot on T-Rex, Tom Angelus, and The Idaho Punisher in SvR 08.

Shame that the AI in that game is so... depressingly bad.

• 5 weeks later...
Shame that the AI in that game is so... depressingly bad.

Only half correct on that I'd say, while it's true that most of the default wrestlers have poorly done logic settings, any edit you make is purely as good in the AI logic as you make it. If you take the time to learn what all the settings do you can make edits that wrestle better and smarter then any wrestling game on the market currently or ever has been.

• 2 months later...
Only half correct on that I'd say, while it's true that most of the default wrestlers have poorly done logic settings, any edit you make is purely as good in the AI logic as you make it. If you take the time to learn what all the settings do you can make edits that wrestle better and smarter then any wrestling game on the market currently or ever has been.

Just saw this, buuuuut....

I meant SvR, NOT FPW! FPW rocks. Shame it requires me to hook up my frickin' PS2 to play.

Archived