FLI - A 2002 Diary/Mod Test

Recently I helped with a 2002 mod (CarlitoCool's), and now we're testing it.

The following is a diary of my creation and running of a fed built from scratch that I use in testing. I'll comment on happenings out of my fed as something notable happens.

The data starts in April 2002, real world.

PLEASE COMMENT! And start reading more towards the end...the start of the diary is a bit hard to read. Thanks!

Divine, Xavier, Modest sign with FLI.

GAME STATE

FEDERATION DE LUTTE INTERNATIONALE

Current Roster

Regular Roster

- Jacques Rougeau Jr. (Written, 4000$ per month)

- Pierre Carl Ouellet (600$)

- Steve Corino (500$)

- AJ Styles (350$)

- CM Punk (300$)

- Colt Cabana (300$)

- Johnny Devine (450)

- Ruffy Silverstein (600$)

- Paul London (100$)

- Stevie Fabulous (150$)

- Michael Modest (400$)

- Xavier (100$)

- *Harry Smith (Currently disciplined for a 4th positive test for steroids) (500$)

- Bloody Gen (500$)

- Gail Kim (150$)

The James Army

- Mickie James (200$)

- Caprice Coleman (100$)

- Quiet Storm (100$)

- Chris Divine (100$)

Staff

- Ted Turner (Owner, Colour Commentator) (50$)

- Phil Raven (Announcer, Part-time Wrestler) (0$)

- Mike Davis (Senior Official) (450$)

Alumni

- Martin Dugas (Referee) (Cut as cost-cutting measure)

- Rick Martel (Cut as a cost-cutting, could not assume sufficient role as a wrestler)

- Shane Douglas (Left)

- Steve Williams (Cut as a cost-cutting measure)

---------------

ISSUES TO WATCH

- Shane Douglas came to Montreal with one thing on his mind, and that is eliminating the name that is synonymous with Montreal wrestling, Rougeau. Jacques Rougeau has stood up to the challenge and has met Douglas blow for blow until "The Franchise" got himself allies in the persons of "The King Of Old School" Steve Corino and "Dr Death" Steve Williams. Since then, Jacques has seen himself the victim of many assaults and attacks leading to the Quebec National Day show where an injured Jacques lost on his fellow people's proudest day. Now with his old partner Pierre Carl Ouellet by his side to even the odds, what will be Jacques next move?

- The night they came in, the destiny of FLI changed forever. AJ Styles and CM Punk. A rivalry based on respect. The young guys could teach their elders a thing or two when it comes to sportsmanship. At the National Day show, CM Punk took a 2-1 lead in the rivalry series with no end in design. Will the two 23 years olds keep on going at it in the name of honor, or will the hand shake turn into a slap?

- Quiet Storm came in FLI with stars in his eyes. Overlooked for most of his career in the States, he believed this could be a good thing for him. Then, he debuted and lost to Rick Martel in his debut match. Then he lost to PHIL RAVEN, who a week later would become the voice of FLI. Trying to prove himself he could beat someone, he challenged Bloody Gen, the toughest meanest, most blood thirsty female wrestler in the world to a fight. Which he won. Then he tried to beat someone else and he was ran through the mat by Harry Smith. So he went out and beat up the former Precious Lucy again. Then he beat Gail Kim, another female. This caught the attention of someone who wanted to see Gen lose, the devious Mickie James. James brought in Caprice Coleman, a young wrestler from the south of the US and the three of them now form the James Army. Their goal? Keeping down Gen and Kim, so that Mickie James remain the top female in FLI.

-------------------------------------------

PRE-GAME SHENANIGANS

I created a new fed for myself to use named....FLI. Yes sir. Based it in Montreal and everything for snork's sake. I made it a traditional fed with an emphasis on matches. Gave myself a million dollars, with 0 across the board for drawing power and prestige. Created a singles title for FLI.

I made Jacques Rougeau owner of FLI and made him a semi-active wrestler. Signed no wrestler to the roster.

Then I made an avatar for myself and picked American Buffalo in a suit as my pic. Looks like me. I made myself somebody who was active, but not particularly good at anything. His best rating is a C for Physical.

Now...NEW GAME!!!

My roster on the first day is...

- Jacques Rougeau Jr.

- Phil Parent

I'll make a lil' change to my name if you don't mind...

- Phil Parent becomes Phil Raven

There!

Now...let's see...I'll make Jacques my first main eventer and make myself a midcarder.

And now I'll hire a few bodies...

- Pierre Ouellette is touring with WWA and is unavailable for negociations. Shortlisted.

- I've entered in negos with Kurggan, Martin Dugas, Precious Lucy and Rick Martel. A freak, a ref, a girl and a retiree. Great general manager I am, I can tell I'm gonna run this one into the ground.

NEXT DAY

Wow, the first results for other promotions are in, WWE results and they are NICCE! Everybody is where they should be. And the CPU even manages to start an interesting story with Val Venis and Billy & Chuck. I do what-what your pee-pee?

WWA made AJ Styles their champ. Sensible. Homicide won the JAPW title, again, sensible. AmDrag won the APW Universal championship.

NEXT DAY

"You have been assigned some new goals by Ted Turner."

So apparently, I just signed Jacques to a contract to FLI and never made him owner. Now Ted Turner is my boss. And I've been in business all of two days. I'll make him a road agent.

Sadly, he doesn't bring his network and his cash with him.

NEXT DAY

Christopher Daniels is our new ECWA champion.

Let's see those Owner goals.

So it's critical that the fed is worth 2 million within two years and that I never fall into debt.

I also cannot hire MMA Crossovers (AW COME ON! THESE ARE A GOLD MINE!) or hire or extend any wrestler that has less than D- in Athletics or Basics. Rules out Abdullah The Butcher, I guess.

I need to hear back from those potential signees now...

TO BE CONTINUED....

NEXT DAY

Negociations are underway with Rick Martel and Martin Dugas.

I'm offering 1,000$ bucks P.P.A. with a 100$ downside, for 12 months as a main eventer.

He rejected it because he thought it was too long.

So I offer him 6 months. Now he feels it's too short.

9 months. Martel signs. I've got my main event heel.

FLI SIGNS RICK MARTEL!

Now Dugas.

Signed him for 9 months for 700$ P.P.A + Travel Paid to be my referee.

FLI SIGNS MARTIN DUGAS!

My roster now...

- Jacques Rougeau Jr.

- Martin Dugas (Referee)

- Phil Raven

- Rick Martel

- Ted Turner (Owner)

Good.

I will add a few more names to my negociation list: Johnny Devine, Harry Smith, Dave Swift and Ruffy Silverstein.

NEXT DAY

Shinya Hashimoto signed with NJPW. I wouldn't see him anywhere else.

Negociation time with Kurrgan and Precious Lucy

Negociations are short for Kurrgan, as my owner wouldn't like it if I signed somebody so unnathletic.

Lucy...

Signed her for 9 months for 500$ P.P.A. with Travel Paid.

NEXT DAY

Rick Martel thinks he is not well-suited for his push as a Main Eventer? Tough!

NEXT DAY

Nothing happening here

NEXT DAY

Negociations with Devine, Smith and Silverstein.

Devine signs 9 months P.P.A. for 450$

Smith signs 9 months Exclusive P.P.A. (HA!) for 500$ with Travel Paid

Silverstein signs 9 months P.P.A. for 600$

I turned Smith Face and gave him an old-school face gimmick. I kept the other two heels with their default gimmicks. All are upper midcarders.

Added to my negociation list: Alexis Laree, who would look great VS Precious Lucy.

I'm not too fond of that name, "Precious Lucy"...

Added to negociation list: KENTA and Jushin Thunder Lyger.

FLI ROSTER (Tuesday W2 April 2002)

- Harry Smith

- Jacques Rougeau Jr.

- Johnny Devine

- Martin Dugas (Referee)

- Phil Raven (Avatar)

- Precious Lucy

- Rick Martel

- Ruffy Silverstein

- Ted Turner (Owner)

NEXT DAY

Nothing happening

I'll take the occasion to change Precious Lucy to her new name. Bloody Gen.

NEXT DAY

Negociations with Dave Swift...

I offer 9 months P.P.A. for 500$

He wants a low level title run, more money, and travel paid. At this point, he will go cook himself an egg.

Negociations have ended.

NEXT DAY

Nothing here.

NEXT DAY

Nothing here.

NEXT DAY

Jushin Lyger rejected negociations out of loyalty to NJPW.

And Martel has complained again.

Negociations with Alexis Laree.

Signed her for 9 months, Exclusive P.P.A., 200$ + Travel Paid.

NEXT DAY

The Lyger snub of FLI is the main news on the NEWZ site in the game.

Alexis Laree renamed to her real name, Mickie James.

Added to negociation list: Shane Douglas

NEXT DAY

KENTA rejects negociations out of loyalty for NOAH.

Added to negociation list: Road Warrior Animal (Hawk is too unathletic for Billionaire Ted) and Brian Adams.

NEXT DAY

Nada.

NEXT DAY

Nada.

NEXT DAY

Nada.

Friday W3 April 2002

- Brian Adams rejects negociations as we are not big enough for him.

- Fortunately, Shane Douglas is not a jackass....oops.

Signed 9 months Exclusive P.P.A. (Major coup!) for 1000$ + Travel Paid.

Rick Martel's problem with the Main Event is settled. Shane will go VS Jacques as a heel.

I've went into the game editor and gave Martel a 70% performance as a face as opposed to 0%. First time I fix something in this otherwise stellar data set. Now, I turn Martel face and send him to the upper midcard.

Matches are starting to form in my head...

- Jacques Rougeau Jr. VS Shane Douglas

- Rick Martel VS Ruffy Silverstein

- Harry Smith VS Johnny Devine

- Bloody Gen VS Mickie James

Added to negociation list: Quiet Storm.

Saturday W3 April 2002

Animal feels we're too small. So big headed.

Sunday W3 April 2002

NOAH lost their TV deal.

Martel complains about his push, again. Too high. I regret signing him now.

Tuesday W4 April 2002

I signed Quiet Storm on a PPA deal for 9 months and 100$ with Travel paid.

Updated Debut Card

- Jacques Rougeau Jr. VS Shane Douglas

- Rick Martel VS Ruffy Silverstein

- Harry Smith VS Johnny Devine

- Bloody Gen VS Mickie James

- Phil Raven VS Quiet Storm

I'll start shows soon.

My show schedule is now set.

We'll have an house show every Wednesday.

I'll book a show myself every Friday.

And on Saturday, Week 2 of June 2002, we'll have our first "major event", Force Of The Union.

A simple feud between Douglas and Rougeau will be the central one at this time.

I've made it so that Douglas comes to Montreal and challenges Rougeau's popularity in Montreal proclaiming his superiority.

Just noticed that Devine has a Torn Rotator Cuff, damn it. I'll need to sign someone else...

Wednesday Week 4 April 2002

Oops, couldn't run my house show, not enough workers.

I've approched Colt Cabana.

SO...

FIRST SHOW!!!

FLI Wrestling (Friday W4 04/02)

Attendence: 11

Card:

1: Rick Martel VS Phil Raven VS Quiet Storm

2: Harry Smith VS Ruffy Silverstein

3: Bloody Gen VS Mickie James

4: Jacques Rougeau Jr. VS Shane Douglas

Results

- ELEVEN PEOPLE? WELL, I'M PISSED OFF!

- Segment 1: A music video airs hyping the promotion with shots of Rougeau, Martel and Douglas (E) (The people came to see wrestling, apparently)

- Segment 2: Rougeau cuts a promo, Douglas cuts him off. (E-) (People came to see wrestling, and this brought their mood down.)

- Segment 3: Martel beats Raven and Storm. (E) (Phil Raven was off his game. The announcing wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The match brought the crowd's mood down.)

- Segment 4: Rougeau is interviewed by Rick Martel. (E) (People came to see wrestling)

- Segment 5: Bloody Gen and Mickie James arguing backstage (F-) (This crowd came to see wrestling and this segment really irritated them. I feel like I jammed my thumb up the collective bumhole of my (MASSIVE!) fanbase with this card.)

- Segment 6: Silverstein defeats Smith (E+) (Announcing wasn't good, match brought crowd's mood down. Silverstein is improving in technical skills.)

- Segment 7: Gen defeats James (F+) (They were tired at the end. They don't click at all. Match was too long. Match brought the crowd's mood down. James improving Performance skills.)

- Segment 8: Rougeau defeats Douglas (D+) (Rougeau was exhausted at the end. Bad announcing. Story moves forward. Match brought the crowd down.)

- FINAL RATING: (E) My match danger level bored everyone, I should raise it to 40%. This show can be considered a success (!???!?) as it should have increased our popularity.

Man oh man, gotta work on this crap a little.

Saturday W4 04/02

- Eleven people in the crowd...almost as many people worked on the show...

- Harry Smith caught on roids....I'll give him some fatherly advice...

- Please save us COLT CABANA...

- Added to negociation list: Gail Kim, Petey Williams, CM Punk, Joey Styles.

Saturday W4 04/02

- Rick Martel has been depushed to midcarder.

- Advanced Booking for Douglas VS Martel, Rougeau VS Silverstein started.

- Signed Colt Cabana to a 9 months 300$ PPA deal, with travel paid.

Saturday W1 05/02

- Networks are accepting submissions. I'll send them the tape of my first show...no.

- But, I do request a meeting with RDS about a show.

Monday W1 05/02

- CHIKARA has been founded by Mike Quackenbush.

- TNA has just been founded by Jeff Jarrett.

Tuesday W1 05/02

- Negos with Joey Styles fail as TNA hired him.

Wednesday W1 05/02

- Negos with Petey Williams fail as he wants to concentrate on his BCW career.

- Signed Gail Kim to a 9 months 150$ Exclusive P.P.A. deal, with travel paid.

- Signed CM Punk to a 9 months 300 PPA deal, with travel paid.

Phil Parent? Didnt you used to do the RaveX's back in the day? Those were great on the old EWR. You've returned? This is big news.

Yeah I'm back. I spent last year working on Fire Pro Wrestling saves. I bought this game when it came out, I just started playing now.

I helped Carlito Cool with his mod's venues file and a couple of cuts.

Might do something else eventually, I'm thinking about a FLI (Original, not this) add-on for the Cornellverse. It belongs there.

Tuesday W1 05/02

- We couldn't run house shows again. I'll just cancel the house show loop for now.

- Now on the negocation list: Mike Tenay, Steve Corino

SECOND SHOW!!!

FLI Wrestling (Friday W1 05/02)

Attendence: 12

The Card...

1: Quiet Storm VS Phil Raven

2: Bloody Gen VS Gail Kim

3: Jacques Rougeau Jr. VS Ruffy Silverstein

4: CM Punk VS Colt Cabana

5: Rick Martel VS Shane Douglas

Segment 1: Phil Raven defeats Quiet Storm. (E-) (Announcing quality wasn't up to standards. Match brought the mood down.)

Segment 2: Bloody Gen defeats Gail Kim. (F+) (Gail Kim was off her game. They didn't click (What's with girls not clicking?) The announcing lifted the match (Phil Raven called it). It brought down the mood of the crowd.)

Segment 3: Mickie James challenges Bloody Gen to a rematch. (F) (The crowd came to see wrestling, and this irritated them)

Segment 4: Jacques Rougeau defeats Ruffy Silverstein. (D-) (Rougeau was tiring at the end. Silverstein was off his game. They have pretty good chemistry and it lifted the match. It brought the mood down.)

Segment 5: Shane Douglas attacks Jacques Rougeau Jr. in the ring. (E-) (Storyline goes forward. It didn't go down well with a crowd there to see wrestling.)

Segment 6: CM Punk defeats Colt Cabana. (E+) (IT BROUGHT THE MOOD DOWN?!?)

Segment 7: Rick Martel defeats Shane Douglas following interference by Jacques Rougeau Jr. (E+) (Announcement lifted the match. Storyline moves forward. Brought the mood down.)

FINAL RATING: E+

----------

Saturday W1 05/02

- RDS rejected my negociations attempt. I don't blame them...

- SHANE DOUGLAS HAS BEEN CAUGHT AS A HARD DRUG USER!!!! I fined him.

Sunday W1 05/02

- Stu Hart has passed away.

- Martel still bitching about his push being too high. I will job him out soon enough.

- Added Bret Hart to my negos list. I'll get people at those shows or go bankrupt trying.

Monday W2 05/02

- Ended negos with Mike Tenay without making an offer. I'm thinking Phil Raven will do fine as the announcer.

Tuesday W2 05/02

- Signed Steve Corino to a 500$ Short Term 3 months contract with travel expenses paid.

Thursday W2 05/02

- Bret Hart turns FLI down. Oh well.

THIRD SHOW!

FLI Wrestling (Friday W2 05/02)

Attendence: 9 (Nine?)

The Card*

1: Gail Kim VS Quiet Storm

2: Bloody Gen VS Mickie James

3: CM Punk VS Phil Raven

4: Steve Corino VS Colt Cabana

5: Shane Douglas VS Harry Smith

*Ruffy Silverstein is wrestling elsewhere tonight, hence I've got faces in excess. Martel and Rougeau sit. We'll see how the show does without them, but with Corino.

Segment 1: Quiet Storm issues an open challenge. (F) (Crowd was irritated, they want to see wrestling)

Segment 2: Gail Kim defeats Quiet Storm in (E) (Announcing lifted the match, match brought crowd down)

Segment 3: Bloody Gen defeats Mickie James. (F+) (Announcing lifted the match, match brought crowd down. They don't click.)

Segment 4: CM Punk defeats Phil Raven. (E) (Announcing wasn't up to standards (Sensible since the announcer was in the ring) match brought crowd down)

Segment 5: Colt Cabana defeats Steve Corino. (D-) (Commentary gave match a boost, crowd is down.)

Segment 6: Shane Douglas defeats Harry Smith. (E+) (Commentary gave match a boost, crowd is down.)

Segment 7: Shane Douglas calls out Jacques Rougeau Jr. to the ring. Rougeau is then jumped from behind by Corino, setting up a tag team match for next week between Douglas & Corino VS Jacques and a partner of his choosing. (E-) (Crowd didn't like it, they came to see wrestling. Story moves forward.)

---------

Saturday W2 May 2002

- Put AJ Styles and Low Ki on my negos list. I'll do something about the mood thing.

- I've also done something about my product so that people will judge the matches on content rather than popularity of the wrestlers involved.

Wednesday W2 May 2002

- AJ Styles signs, Low Ki turns me down because he's got 4 contracts already and is stretched out.

Friday W3 May 2002

FLI Wrestling (Friday W3 05/02)

Attendance: 11

*Johnny Devine, still healing from an injury he sustained before his first show, and Steve Corino who is wrestling elsewhere (Bad timing for that...) are not available for tonight. But tonight is the return to action of Ruffy Silverstein, who was wrestling elsewhere last week.

*Shows are now 60 minutes instead of 90 minutes.

The Card

1: Harry Smith VS Quiet Storm

2: Gail Kim VS Mickie James

3: AJ Styles VS CM Punk

4: Jacques Rougeau / Colt Cabana VS Shane Douglas / Ruffy Silverstein

Pre Show 1: Bloody Gen cuts a backstage promo on Mickie James. (F-) (They came to see wrestling, this irritated them)

Segment 1: Harry Smith defeats Quiet Storm. (E+) (Commentary & Announcing lifted the match. Match brought the crowd's mood down. Harry Smith is improving his Flying skills)

Segment 2: Mickie James defeats Gail Kim. (F+) (Mickie James seemed off her game. They don't click. Commentary & Announcing lifted the match. Match brought the crowd's mood down.)

Segment 3: CM Punk defeats AJ Styles (C-) (WOO-HOO! Punk is improving in Technical skills.)

Segment 4: Shane Douglas & Ruffy Silverstein defeat Jacques Rougeau Jr. & Colt Cabana when Douglas beats Rougeau. (D-) (Jacques was tiring at the the end. Commentary & Announcing lifted the match. Match brought the crowd's mood down. The Rougeau VS Douglas storyline goes forward.)

FINAL RATING: D-

Saturday W3 May 2002

- Added to negos list: Petey Williams (Again), American Dragon & Christopher Daniels.

Wednesday W4 May 2002

- American Dragon turns me down because he's already too busy.

- Petey Williams does the same, because he wishes to concentrate on BCW.

Friday W4 May 2002

FLI Wrestling (Friday W4 05/02)

Attendance: 14

0: Bloody Gen VS Quiet Storm

1: Ruffy Silverstein VS Harry Smith

2: AJ Styles VS CM Punk

3: Jacques Rougeau VS Steve Corino

4: Shane Douglas VS Colt Cabana

Pre Show 1: Mickie James gives a good luck kiss to Quiet Storm. (F) (This was intended to turn Quiet Storm from face to heel. The turn got an E rating. Crowd irritated by non-wrestling)

Pre Show 2: Quiet Storm defeats Bloody Gen via interference by Mickie James (E) (Announcing lifted the match. Match brought crowd's mood down)

Segment 1: Ruffy Silverstein defeats Harry Smith (E+) (Ruffy was off his game. Announcing lifted the match. Match brought crowd's mood down)

Segment 2: AJ Styles defeats CM Punk (D+) (No comment on the match)

Segment 3: Jacques Rougeau defeated Steve Corino (D-) (Announcing lifted the match. Match brought crowd's mood down. Jacques was tiring at the end of the match.)

Segment 4: Jacques Rougeau challenges Shane Douglas to a match (E) (Segment didn't go down well, they want to see wrestling. Storyline moved forward.)

Segment 5: Shane Douglas defeats Colt Cabana (D-) (They don't seem to click, Announcing lifted the match. Match brought crowd's mood down)

------

Saturday W4 May 2002

- Christopher Daniels won't talk to me, he's too busy.

- Harry Smith got caught on the juice again. I'll give him a stern warning this time.

- On the negociation list: Sabu, Steve Williams, Keiji Mutoh (As The Great Muta), Paul London, Caprice Coleman.

- Started an unchained storyline between CM Punk and AJ Styles. Since that's the only match so far my fans have not crapped on, might as well milk it.

Monday W1 June 2002

- Pierre Ouelette has finished his tour with WWA. I'm contacting him.

Thursday W1 June 2002

- I've halted negociations with Sabu, even if he had agreed to talk to me. Soured on the idea.

- I've signed "Dr Death" Steve Williams for 9 months for 1,500$ per appearence, expenses paid.

- Also signed Paul London for 9 months for 100$ per appearence, expenses paid.

- As a cost cutting measure to accomodate the big salary of Dr. Death, FLI has come to terms on the release of Rick Martel, the previous highest salaried wrestler in the company. During his tenure in FLI, Rick has held a record of 2-0 with victories against Phil Raven and Quiet Storm in a 3-way as well as a tainted win VS Shane Douglas caused by a Jacques Rougeau run-in. After complaining being not good enough anymore to be a main-eventer, an upper midcarder and then a midcarder, Martel was cut from the cards altogether with the arrival of Steve Corino. He had held a position as a road agent the last 3 weeks. We wish Rick the best in his features endeavors.

- Is there an alliance in the works between Corino and Douglas? Are there more people involved?

Friday W1 June 2002

- Pierre Ouellette has signed an Exclusive PPA contract for 600$ per appearence. He will be renamed Pierre-Carl Ouellet.

- Caprice Coleman has signed for 100$ per appearence, expenses paid.

FLI Wrestling (Friday W1 06/02)

Attendance: 15

The Card

0: Bloody Gen VS Caprice Coleman

1: Steve Corino VS Harry Smith

2: AJ Styles VS Colt Cabana

3: Shane Douglas VS CM Punk

4: Jacques Rougeau & Pierre-Carl Ouellet VS Steve Williams & Ruffy Silverstein

Pre Show 1: Caprice Coleman defeats Bloody Gen after interference by both Quiet Storm and Mickie James. (E+)

Pre Show 2: Gail Kim criticizes Mickie James. (F)

Segment 1: Mickie James, Quiet Storm & Caprice Coleman announce their alliance into the "James Army" (F+)

Segment 2: Steve Corino defeats Harry Smith. (D-) (Notably, the match DIDN'T bring the crowd down)

Segment 3: CM Punk can be seen scouting AJ Styles backstage. (F+)

Segment 4: AJ Styles defeats Colt Cabana. (D)

Segment 5: Shane Douglas defeats CM Punk. (D)

Segment 6: Shane Douglas accepts Jacques Rougeau's challenge to a match. (D-)

Segment 7: Jacques Rougeau & Pierre Carl Ouellet defeats Steve Williams & Ruffy Silverstein by DQ when Rougeau & Ouellet are attacked by Steve Corino and Shane Douglas. (D)

--------

Following the show...

- Harry Smith failed a third drug test. I told him it was his last chance to shape up. He was irritated.

- Shane Douglas failed a second one for hard drugs. I also told him it was his last chance. He was receptive and told me he would check it.

- A new American worker known professionally as Harold Muscles has been invited to join FLI. I wouldn't expect him to keep that name, though. We will also monitor the progresses of Japanese rookie Shunichi Tsukade, who cannot join us at this time.

- The card for the first "Major Card", the Quebec National Day Event in a week, is starting to take form. The promotion includes Rougeau VS Douglas, Gen VS James, Styles VS Punk, and Corino VS Ouellet. Steve Williams is not scheduled to be there as he is working for AJPW on that night.

Wednesday W2 June 2002

- Harold Muscles is now a member of our roster, for 150$ per appearence, he's signed to an Executive PPA contract which includes paid travelling and a 5% cut on merchandises. We hope he'll develop great. He will be re-packaged and could debut at the Quebec National Day Event on Saturday.

- Muscles has been renamed Stevie Fabulous (!!!) and tagged with Paul London as The Thrillseekers.

- Caprice Coleman and Quiet Storm have been tagged as well. They and Mickie James form the James Army.

FLI Wrestling (Friday W2 06/02)

Attendance: 14

*This is a special pre-Quebec National Day Event show, this is tomorrow. It's not meant to be any good. Just to rest my main players for tomorrow.

1: Harry Smith VS Paul London

2: Gail Kim VS Quiet Storm

3: Steve Williams VS Stevie Fabulous

Segment 1: Music Video entitled "The Youth" starring Styles, Punk and Cabana. (F+) (Punk VS Styles storyline has advanced)

Segment 2: Styles and Punk shake hands in a show of mutual respect (E-) (Punk VS Styles storyline has advanced)

Segment 3: Paul London defeated Harry Smith (E+) (London was off his game. Announcing & Colour commentary lifted the match. Match brought the mood down. Paul London improved brawling skills.)

Segment 4: Music Video entitled "The Ladies" starring Gen, Kim, and James. (F-) (No Comments)

Segment 5: James, Coleman and Storm attack Gen backstage and leaver down and out (F-) (This brought the mood down)

Segment 6: Quiet Storm defeating Gail Kim following interferance from Mickie James (E) (Announcing lifted the match. Match brought the mood down)

Segment 7: Music Video entitled "The Veterans" starring Rougeau, Douglas and Williams. (D-) (No Comments)

Segment 8: Douglas attacks Rougeau backstage then stomps him dry. (D-) (Their storyline moves forward)

Segment 9: Steve Williams defeated Stevie Fabulous (E+) (Announcing lifted the match. Match brought the mood down)

FINAL RATING: E-

FLI Quebec National Day Event (Saturday W2 06/02)

Attendance: 24

1: The Thrillseekers (Paul London & Stevie Fabulous) defeat Caprice Coleman & Quiet Storm at 13:12 when London defeated Quiet Storm by pinfall following the Sky High Splash tag finisher. (D-)(Fabulous and London shown excellent chemistry.)

(Backstage, Jacques Rougeau is shown sparring with Pierre Carl Ouellet) (D+)

2: Bloody Gen defeats Mickie James at 11:39 following the Diving Star (F+) (Gen was off her game, They didn't click.)

3: Colt Cabana defeats Ruffy Silverstein and Harry Smith at 15:50. (E+) Order Of Elimination: Ruffy Silverstein defeated Harry Smith, Colt Cabana defeats Ruffy Silverstein.

(Backstage, Steve Corino hypes his match VS Pierre Carl Ouellet) (E)

4: Pierre Carl Ouellet defeats Steve Corino at 15:09. by pinfall after the Cannonball. (D+)

(Backstage, CM Punk cuts a promo hyping his match VS AJ Styles) (E+)

5: CM Punk defeats AJ Styles at 21:35 by pinfall with a Pepsi Plunge (D)

(Backstage, Shane Douglas hypes his match VS Jacques Rougeau) (D-)

6: Shane Douglas defeats Jacques Rougeau at 12:32 by pinfall in 12:32 with a Franchiser. (D+)

FINAL RATING: D

This was our best show ever!

I just read it from the beginning and I really like it.

There's only one problem thought:

Let's see those Owner goals.

So it's critical that the fed is worth 2 million within two years and that I never fall into debt.

I also cannot hire MMA Crossovers (AW COME ON! THESE ARE A GOLD MINE!) or hire or extend any wrestler that has less than D- in Athletics or Basics. Rules out Abdullah The Butcher, I guess.

3 months and the finances are -400,000$. :(

Cost-cutting measures will have to be taken or FLI will have to gain popularity really fast. Regional status is needed to make a profit big enough to get to 2,000,000$ in that time.

I would be interested in knowing the roster TNA came up with for their first show.

I'll be reading. :)

Yeah I'm back. I spent last year working on Fire Pro Wrestling saves. I bought this game when it came out, I just started playing now.

I helped Carlito Cool with his mod's venues file and a couple of cuts.

Might do something else eventually, I'm thinking about a FLI (Original, not this) add-on for the Cornellverse. It belongs there.

FLI in C-Verse?

It is quite a natural fit Phil.

I just read it from the beginning and I really like it.

There's only one problem thought:

3 months and the finances are -400,000$. :(

Cost-cutting measures will have to be taken or FLI will have to gain popularity really fast. Regional status is needed to make a profit big enough to get to 2,000,000$ in that time.

I would be interested in knowing the roster TNA came up with for their first show.

I'll be reading. :)

TNA Hollyweird PPV

Attendance: 2,000 (Sell-Out)

Trent Acid defeated Nova

April Hunted defeated Melina Perez

Jorge Estrada VS Joel Maximo ended in a no contest

Homicide defeated Teddy Hart

Low Ki defeated Kid Kash

Wagner Brown defeated Jimmy Rave

Chris Candido defeated NOSAWA

Elix Skipper defeated Spanky

Evan Karagias defeated Jimmy Yang for the TNA X Division title

Jeff Jarrett defeated Samoa Joe

Buff Bagwell defeated Ken Shamrock for the NWA-TNA World Heavyweight title.

Also for TNA, the owner is Jeff Jarrett, head booker is Dutch Mantell. Don West is doing color commentary (But Joey Styles is doing announcing, can't get them all right.)

FLI in C-Verse?

It is quite a natural fit Phil.

Yeah.

And you know, since I get this idea every 6 months or so :rolleyes: I've "updated" FLI a bunch of times since the old updates. It hasn't remained static. I've got a bunch of new characters that are worth exploring, and a lot of character and career developments for the old ones too.

Of course, can't have the Rougeaus in C-Verse. But you COULD get the Reddys and love it. And Bloody Gen instead of LuFisto. And "Black Ace" DiStasio instead of "Blackstallion" Mastrocola. And so on. Most of those based on the real world people have evolved past any ressemblance to the real world by now anyways. For example, the real world Eric Mastrocola is still in Rougeau Gym and has ballooned to 260 pounds, he's a non-factor in wrestling. In FLI-verse, Eric DiStasio is actually one of the top names in Montreal.

I hear CC has another real-world project lined up so I don't know how much time I could give to this. But I want to try. Maybe get an artist to do pics and such too once it's done. I've always had an idea how everybody looked.

BTW, I ripped him off for so long, here's a look at the real Rougeau Gym.

http://www.jacquesrougeau.com/nos-vedettes/

In French. J.J. Rougeau and Frank The Machine look decent. FTM probably finds his way in the FLI-Verse if I ever do it. They're all very young.

Anyways...

Cost cutting measures, yes! We're going broke so we'll do something about it.

I'll probably cut the drug tests. They cost a lot. But I will bring them back once I make money. My first profit will go to bringing back the drug tests.

And Smith is still being punished.

The main thing is, I can't afford to bring the whole roster to every show. Especially when my best acts in terms of in-ring action are some of my least expensive options. I can book Styles, Punk & Cabana, and also my two tag teams, for the amount it would take me to book Steve Williams on his own. 7 wrestlers for the price of one.

That referee for 800$ PPA is a major no-no.

I got Jacques Rougeau in no matter what because he's under written contract for the next bazillion months.

I'll see what I do.

FLI Wrestling (Friday W3 06/02)

Attendance: 25

1: Stevie Fabulous defeats Caprice Coleman in 14:16 by Pinfall via Stevie Kick. (E+)

Colt Cabana hypes his match VS AJ Styles. (E-)

2: AJ Styles defeated Colt Cabana in 18:59 by Pinfall via Styles Clash (D+)

Steve Corino hypes his match VS Jacques Rougeau (E)

3: Jacques Rougeau defeated Steve Corino in 12:32 by Pinfall with an Abdominal Stretch (Hmmm) (D-)

Expenses

Talent Used Cost: 3150$

Drug Testing Costs: 13500$

TIDBITS

- The drug testing policy has fallen victim to cost cutting measures. It cost 7500$ flat per show, plus 1000$ per wrestler tested, and we tested everyone. In it's last use, the drug tests have cost us an estimated 13500$.

- FLI now runs on a smaller roster of a max of 6-8 different wrestlers per show.

- Referee Martin Dugas is great, but he costs too much. We will meet with referees Brian Gorie and Mike Davis this week for a replacement.

- We have also expressed interest in Chad Collyer of the HWA.

Thursday W4 06/02

- Referee Mike Davis is now with us, at 450$ per appearence, he's about half of what Dugas used to make.

- Speaking of which, Dugas has been released.

- Brian Gorie asked us for more than Davis makes so his services weren't retained.

Friday W4 06/02

- Chad Collyer turns us down as he wishes to concentrate on his HWA career. Why the bloody hell...There are 23 feds in the game world, and the HWA is LAST. We are second to last, but still...

- FLI has sent feelers to Alex Shelley, Chris Divine, Xavier and Michael Modest in the admitted but probably futile goal to hire cheap workers to help our bankroll.

FLI Wrestling (Friday W4 06/02)

Attendance: 21

1: Paul London defeats Quiet Storm (E) (They didn't click, was too long and dragged)

2: CM Punk defeats Caprice Coleman (D+)

The James Army is interviewed backstage. (E-)

3: Jacques Rougeau defeats Ruffy Silverstein (E+) (Good chemistry here)

Rougeau Challenges Douglas To A Rematch. (D-) (Story moves forward)

Talent Used Cost: 2900$

POST-SHOW TIDBITS

- Shane Douglas just told me he's leaving the company TOMORROW. Talk about a shot in the balls. That's my primary program going up in smoke. He's signed with the WWA recently, maybe that's the reason.

- You're probably looking at the end of it for Dr. Death too. With cost-cutting measures and the exit of Douglas, he's in creative limbo.

Tuesday W1 07/02

- Chris Divine is now a part of our roster and he will be grouped with the James Army, also re-uniting with Quiet Storm as Divine Storm. He costs 100$ per appearence, just like I like it. He's signed for 9 months.

- "Hot Shot" Johnny Devine is finally of the IR and in the roster. He will wrestle Friday night.

Wednesday W1 07/02

- Alex Shelley has denied us negociations.

- Xavier has signed for 3 months with FLI for 100$ PPA

- Michael Modest has signed for 9 months with us for 400$ PPA

Friday W1 07/02

FLI Wrestling

Attendance: 37

The Thrillseekers speak (E-)

1: The Thrillseekers (London & Fabulous) defeat Divine Storm (E+)

Devine speaks (E+)

2: CM Punk defeats Johnny Devine (D)

Rougeau Issues An Open Challenge (D)

3: Jacques Rougeau defeats Steve Corino (D-)

Talent Used Costs: 3200$

Archived