Wrestlemania 25

GatorBait19

Sorry man, but that is very poor. WHY WHY WHY would you post this?

I really hope the writer didn't get paid for that.

The only thing that interested me on that site was the mention of "Macho Madness: The Ultimate Randy Savage Collection"

Some may have missed it, and it may just be myth, but a quick google throws up quite a few links. June 9th 2009....I hope so!

I think the bigger question is why anybody would take that "article" seriously in any way, it was atrocious even by the low standards of most wrestling sites. Their "news" basically consisted of a few guesses on what might happen based upon current storylines. :rolleyes:

Indeed. Pretty much all of Internet Wrestling "News" is just guessing, with the disclaimer "these are the plans as of right now, but we all know plans can change at any time, like the next time we come up with something".

Well, if we're guessing, I reckon from what happened on RAW Ric Flair vs. Jericho will be at the grandest stage of them all.

I hope not. Flair is retired. Much too quick imo for him to come back and have a match. I think Flair will be announcing that Ricky Steamboat will be going into the Hall on Raw and he and Jericho will have a segment. Hopefully this leads to Jericho beating up on Flair and HHH makes the save. This can setup HHH vs Jericho at Mania at keep HHH out of a title match. Then my dream WM Main Event can happen: Edge vs Matt vs Jeff vs Christian in a TLC match for the World Title!

MONEY!

Archived