Post Your Product

.. I don't really get the question. At all, since the products work the same no matter what the size is. Size doesn't matter, you know. :p Altough when you start hitting B- rated angles/matches with any procuct, it will raise the crowd mood.

The only difference when talking about products and size is the possibility of getting TV and PPV-deals; Even if you're Cult but the product is for example "Garbage wresting", it's really hard to get a tv-deal.. PPV deal is a little easier (Tried this with WEXXV).

All the thousands of different products will behave a little different in general, size isn't the issue. Altough I would think that if you're a small Mainsteam promotion, you'll get a little more money than others. If you're Global Mainsteam promotion, you will get a lot more money than others, if that was what you were after. :p

I use the following product:

Key: Traditional, Mainstream, Comedy.

Face / Heel : Strong

T&A : None

Women : Division

As a result, my matches are rated much more on popularity than on ability, my gimmicks are really simple and easy. I also have no problems when the economy is falling. However I do not have a cult following and most of the wrestling styles other than regular and entertainer are rated down in the ranks of the company. Currently I am playing at rock hard and I have already reached regional status in 4 years of game time.

But at the small sizes being rated more on performance will get you better grades. Downside is less money from sponshership in general.

This was what I was getting at Finisher. Hyde, do you think my promotion would do well with then being rated more on performance if I was Cult or International?

From Cult onwards it really doesnt matter IMHO. Depends on the available talent pool. More over guys/ Entertaining ones/ Menacing ones go more on pop. More actually good wrestlers go More on Skill. I prefer 50/50 with 80 percent angles myself but that is just me. Go with what you like to book and whats available.

From Cult onwards it really doesnt matter IMHO. Depends on the available talent pool. More over guys/ Entertaining ones/ Menacing ones go more on pop. More actually good wrestlers go More on Skill. I prefer 50/50 with 80 percent angles myself but that is just me. Go with what you like to book and whats available.

Aye, 50/50 at 80 ain't too bad. I created a Japanese company in the CVerse AND a UK company in 97CVerse that utilize that formula.

And my UK company? Tommy Cornell signed with it, and is now loyal to me. Safe to say, the quality of my shows have skyrocketed.

This is what I use whenever I start a promotion from scratch:

Key: Traditional

Heavy: Mainstream

Medium: Modern

T&A: Medium

Face/Heel Divide: Medium

Matches are rated equally on performance and popularity, it's great for sponsorship, and the Face/Heel divide is perfect for maintaining a small roster.

Archived