[KNOW YOUR ROLE 2009] - March Release V1.4 Here!

It's obvious there is a bunch of work to be done, but everyone just has to be patient. The person who is frustrated about the Shimmer roster needing an update didn't even provide a good amount of information. Hell, Josie doesn't even work for Shimmer, and hasn't for a while now.

Just be patient and give Jimmy as much information as you can. When he gets to it, he'll get it done.

I'll be posting some ROH and possibly FIP and JAPW stuff, maybe even more, in a couple of days and I will provide as much information as I can to make things easier.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Jimmy removed the links from the first post.

Now, I wonder why he did that?

Maybe because he got out of the wrong side of the bed? Maybe because he got the date wrong and thought it was April Fools Day? Or maybe, just maybe it is because of the constant bitching that goes on!

Seriously people, did mama never teach you no manners? Jimmy made this mod for the community and goes to the hassle of updating it every month. So what, a few of the obscure feds aren't updated every month, boohoo!

The mod is great, if you don't like it, at least you have a solid base to work from so you can make the changes.

Please, unless you have released a top quality mod to the community for free and updated it every month and it is 100% accurate then shut the hell up and show some appreciation!

*rant over*

Jimmy, this mod is great as always! LOVE your work. The only problem I have is keeping my current game going when the new mod is released, but that is a problem that I am happy to have.

Cheers!

I second what Wilts said this always happens when a mod comes out people need to stop moaning and causing stress to people who use there free time to update a mod for themselves (its his creative opinion), you should atleast try to make constructive critiscm or else say nothing at all if you want a certain promotion updated you should do it yourself if its so important to you that its got to be updated you must be a fan and should atleast know what you want in there so use the editor and do it yourself.

People moaned when there was no real world updates and as soon as some one makes one you jump all over it.

Great work on this mod you obviously put alot of time and effort into it, some of us do appreciate it.

Digging the update man. Couple oddities.

Jimmy Rave's only contract is with New Japan for some reason.. should be TNA.

From Wiki (source pwnewsnow.com)

On February 11, 2009, Rave was released from his TNA contract along with his former tag team partner, Lance Hoyt.

The link was removed from the first post because the version released wasn't the right one... You can download the update on the bobinc.net website for now.

that doesn't make any sense.

I was implying that with all these recent firings there needs to be a new promotion open up for them to go to. This was from Helms' myspace, I think, a couple a months ago.

Helms was asked if he could ever see himself wrestling for a promotion besides WWE. Helms wrote: "I'm sure that when/if my WWE career ends and I'm still able to perform that I would seek employment elsewhere just as anyone would if they left their current job. I might even start my own promotion. I'd call it FEW, Future Endeavors Wrestling! I'm sure to get heat for that remark!"

wow that's a very nice way to ask....

Beside new promotions, new wrestlers, title histories, relationships and new wrestler leaving and signing for WWE and TNA it is really hard to keep promotions like SHIMMER and CZW up to date every month...

Um...But CZW has a roster page -- and as far as I'm concerned, it's updated every month. Not having a go, just saying. Still haven't downloaded but I will.

Um...But CZW has a roster page -- and as far as I'm concerned, it's updated every month. Not having a go, just saying. Still haven't downloaded but I will.

I don't mean to be disrespectfull but i get mad seeing this kind of post of new members.

Do you guys have any idea how much work it is to make the data and how much time goes in this. especialy for a mod this big. It may be it looks easy to do but it takes time.

Maybe u have to try to make data yourself than u find out how much work,time and efford goes into these mods. maybe than u stop posting this kind of posts but just say

he jimmy thanks for the hard work.

to jimmy

check your mail i send the data.

From the Wrestling Observer Website

Not to be one-upped by Todd Bridges, Danny Bonaduce makes his pro-wrestling debut on April 19th -- for TNA on the Lockdown PPV. Yes. TNA hasn't announced an opponent yet, but whoever it is will be in studio on March 20th for the contract signing, live on Bonaduce's radio show on 94.1 in Philadelphia. It's actually a hell of a way to get the word out locally about the show.

Looks like we may need to add Bonaduce and Bridges to the data.

I was surprised to find that on ROH's terribly layed out website they're actually keeping an up to date roster, didn't know if you had it or not. I swear, for a promotion breaking onto the national scene they have literally the worst web design of any wrestling promotion ever.

http://rohwrestling.com/multimedia/roster.aspx

The only person on that page I wouldn't add to the regular roster is KENTA, unless he's sticking around for a while. He's just doesn't have many appearances to be considered a regular roster member. But yeah, it's pretty spot on. Eddie Kingston might be a regular member soon, too. Especially with him having a match on the TV tapings and being in this week's videowire. Prince Nana, too. He should be Bison Smith's manager.

Also, unless I'm missing something, shouldn't Shane Hagadorn be on there, too?

FCW

Joe Hennig is the FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion

I was surprised to find that on ROH's terribly layed out website they're actually keeping an up to date roster, didn't know if you had it or not. I swear, for a promotion breaking onto the national scene they have literally the worst web design of any wrestling promotion ever.

http://rohwrestling.com/multimedia/roster.aspx

and one of the worst roster pages in history. Jeez, you'd think they'd make SOME kind of the effort to make an organized page with individual bios and "studio-esque" bio photos.. RoH's failure to mainstream is gonna start with their poor website.

Archived