Need Storylines

I've seen a bunch of threads of "Storylines" ,but as far as I know no new storylines has been relesed. I think that those of us who want new storylines in our TEW databases should join forces and write up a bunch along with angles to go with. I hope I can get someone to help me with this project. So if you want to help me write angles, and storylines join this thread and lets make something happen...

GAME...OVER

I think your idea of making it a collaborative effort is a great idea, and fully increases the chances of something getting released if people come onboard.

Perhaps you could email the users who were working on storyline mods, and see if they'd hand over their incomplete data for the project?

Alas, while I think it's a great idea, creating storylines in TEW is one of the things i suck at the most so I can't offer my assistance.

This would be so much easier if I could export storylines and angles out from my games.

Lord knows how many EXCELLENT storylines I've written for EWA and SWF, and a few more here and there. Because I DON'T suck at writing storylines... usually. I find it fun.

you can export storylines. I have a database that has only angles in it and if I write an angle I do it in the database the game goes with but not in game. Then I use the import function to import the angle from the database eg KYR to my new angles database. I've got about 100 odd angles in there now.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived