The X-WA || "An Act of Vengeance for The Fallen Angel"

<p><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/xwadotcom.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>STORY: "eXcessive Force" Card!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> The X-WA has officially announced the card for this Saturday's PPV event, "eXcessive Force". For those who have been following the X-WA since its inception... There are no major shocking matchups coming forth as most of these campaigns have been forging for the last month or so (some even longer). </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> All in all, Here is the official card for X-WA "eXcessive Force".</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">William Kingsbury III w/ Vladimir vs. ?!?!?!?!</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><em>[Kingsbury's "From the Bottom - Up" Challenge]</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> Mathew Flash vs. Francios Cartier w/ "The Next-Gen Trio"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><em>[An Unsanctioned Back Alley Brawl]</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> "The Circus" vs. Hell Monkey, Enygma Extreme, and American Elemental</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><em>[X-WA Six Man Championship Match]</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><em>["Bloody Big Top" Match]</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> Jack Griffith vs. Vicente Marquez</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><em>[No DQ Match]</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> Ultimate Phoenix © vs. Teddy Powell vs. Stric Lee Bizness</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><em>[X-WA Arena Championship Match]</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><em>[Three Way Match-up]</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>|| </strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">"eXcessive Force" Main Event</span></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> ||</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> Acid © vs. Fumihiro Ota</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><em>[X-WA X Championship Match]</em></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> After weeks of Fumihiro Ota and Acid looking as utter-equals... Can Ota, somehow, find a way to deliver on his promise and walk away with the X Championship? Also, It's been 2 weeks since Ultimate Phoenix has had the Arena Championship in his possession (despite being the real champion)... Can Ultimate Phoenix not only stave off his challengers but also regain possession of his Championship in the process?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> Will Vicente Marquez, coming off of a shocking performance in this past Main Event on "Blitzkrieg", be able to surpass his violent affair with Jack Griffith? Both men are focused on making sure the other does not make it out of the PPV. Griffith, so he can proclaim that Marquez is on the same "Steady slope" that once plauged his career... and Marquez, so he may move on from his bitter feud with the Psychotic Veteran.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> Can William Kingsbury III continue his winning streak towards The Main Event? Ever since it was brought to light by Nemesis that Kingsbury would have to "prove himself" before he could ever get near the X Championship again... William, along with a lot of help from his personal bodyguard Vladimir, has found a way to walk away victorious every week. Can this trend continue?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> Finally, who will survive in one of the deadliest X-WA matches in History... "The Bloody Big Top" Match? Anytime there is a scaffold involved... There is a chance that NO ONE will walk away in one piece.</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21914" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>*** "eXcessive Force" Quick Picks ***</strong><p> </p><p> William Kingsbury III vs. ?!?!?! </p><p> Mathew Flash vs. Francios Cartier w/ "The Next-Gen Trio"</p><p> "The Circus" © vs. Hell Monkey/Enygma Extreme/American Elemental</p><p> Jack Griffith vs. Vicente Marquez</p><p> Ultimate Phoenix © vs. Teddy Powell vs. Stric Lee Bizness</p><p> Acid © vs. Fumihiro Ota</p><p> </p></div></blockquote>

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><strong>Question to YOU... The reader... </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Is the layout of my shows, as is, interesting to read? As of right now it's set to be a detailed re-cap of the event. This allows me to get the overall jist of what the segment was all about instead of focusing on other things really. However, would you like it to stay this way or possibly have more talking (back and forth between superstars in a segment) than a re-cap? </p><p> </p><p>

I'm afraid that my write-ups may be too overwhelming with all that goes into the write-up... Steering some away from reading the diary. I don't really want to "fade out" on this Diary.... So, I wanted to know what you thought was a better approach to "Show Descriptions". </p><p> </p><p>

I've seen some great diaries on here with pages worth of posts and people seemingly keeping up with the action. Some of those diaries have more of "talking" based diary results.. and some do more re-cap but in a very limited away (both great for their diaries). Just wanted to see if the length of my shows are really what it is keeping people away. ha.</p><p> </p><p>

Cheers.</p>

<p>For me, your recaps of the segments are a little long. 4 Paragraphs for an opener seems like overkill to me. Even for PPV. </p><p> </p><p>

Also, another personal preference, I'm not a huge fan of how things are written in Past Tense. I like to imagine I'm in the arena, watching people's shows, while your diary makes me feel like I'm being told about the show the following day.</p><p> </p><p>

And I know you've got biographies on your first page, but seeing as I find clicking back & forth a chore, the lack of pictures accompanying matches hurts it for me.</p><p> </p><p>

This sounds really negative, but on the whole it isn't. This is a well-written diary with interesting things happening. Don't change things if you don't want to. Write what you enjoy.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Self" data-cite="Self" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21914" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For me, your recaps of the segments are a little long. 4 Paragraphs for an opener seems like overkill to me. Even for PPV. <p> </p><p> Also, another personal preference, I'm not a huge fan of how things are written in Past Tense. I like to imagine I'm in the arena, watching people's shows, while your diary makes me feel like I'm being told about the show the following day.</p><p> </p><p> And I know you've got biographies on your first page, but seeing as I find clicking back & forth a chore, the lack of pictures accompanying matches hurts it for me.</p><p> </p><p> This sounds really negative, but on the whole it isn't. This is a well-written diary with interesting things happening. Don't change things if you don't want to. Write what you enjoy.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> All of that makes sense. Thanks Self. I was thinking about changing my "show writing" style and ultimately make it more like you're watching the actual event. Also, cutting down a little bit on the overall depth of the description and make it ultimately easier for people to follow. I'm just hoping to still be able to get across what I'm trying to with smaller write-ups.</p><p> </p><p> I think I may look into adding pictures into the match write-ups. Maybe not with the angles sections, however, the match write-ups may have pictures as I go ahead. </p><p> </p><p> Whatever makes it easier for others to follow... I'm game to change things up. I'd rather have this diary continue on then have it fizzle out with me getting bored of writing to myself. ha.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks for your comments!</p>

<p>*** "eXcessive Force" Quick Picks ***</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>William Kingsbury III </strong>vs. ?!?!?! </p><p>

<em>I think this is going to build fo awhile</em></p><p> </p><p>

Mathew Flash vs. Francios Cartier w/ "The Next-Gen Trio"</p><p>

<em>draw. this will just degenerate into a brawl until someone comes to Flashes aid. </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"The Circus"</strong> © vs. Hell Monkey/Enygma Extreme/American Elemental</p><p>

<em>not sure why, but looks like a good pick</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jack Griffith</strong> vs. Vicente Marquez</p><p>

<em>I think this will be the final snap</em></p><p> </p><p>

Ultimate Phoenix © vs. Teddy Powell vs. <strong>Stric Lee Bizness</strong></p><p>

<em>should continue the feud</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Acid ©</strong> vs. Fumihiro Ota </p><p>

<em>Acid wins but not until he takes a beating</em></p><p> </p><p>

I personally like the layout, but I prefer the long drawn out write ups.</p><p> </p><p>

Trevor L.</p>

<p>Self brought up a good point in his previous post. I think from now on... I'm going to write the shows more so from the standpoint as if you were watching the event on TV/PPV.. Instead of my re-cap idea. This way the show feels more "current" than a "next-day report". </p><p> </p><p>

I think i started off with the "next-day report" as a way to keep my write-ups simple, however, I think it's proven to be more of a hassle from a reading standpoint. </p><p> </p><p>

I may not do full dialogue... however... may do a fusion of description and talking. That way it doesn't become too much of a script in the end. </p><p> </p><p>

you can expect to see the new layout coming with "eXcessive Force". </p><p> </p><p>

hope you're enjoying the diary!</p>

William Kingsbury III vs. ?!?!?!

I know its a mystery opponent but he needs to work his way back up to the top.

Mathew Flash vs. Francios Cartier w/ "The Next-Gen Trio"

The trio will cheat to win

"The Circus" © vs. Hell Monkey/Enygma Extreme/American Elemental

I really like the circus as champs and Monkey's team can chase the titles a little longer.

Jack Griffith vs. Vicente Marquez

Marquez's win won't come so soon but he should get away from Griffith and some point because with his ratings he's obviously main event material.

Ultimate Phoenix © vs. Teddy Powell vs. Stric Lee Bizness

First title change of the company. I love Phoenix but I think The Biz deserves a title. After the whole feud Phoenix is set to take on the likes of Acid.

Acid © vs. Fumihiro Ota

I really want Acid to dominate the title scene for like a whole year and then lose it to Steve Flash.

As for your write ups personally I like them long. I thing they read quite well and any shorter would make for less character. I know I have some issues with dialogue so back and forths may or may not work for you. As for style if recap works for you than do it. I don't mind past tense or present tense so either is fine for me. As for general lay out I agree with Self some pictures, maybe just for the matches but its nice to see who's talking.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21914" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As for your write ups personally I like them long. I thing they read quite well and any shorter would make for less character. I know I have some issues with dialogue so back and forths may or may not work for you. As for style if recap works for you than do it. I don't mind past tense or present tense so either is fine for me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jtnlange" data-cite="jtnlange" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21914" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> I personally like the layout, but I prefer the long drawn out write ups.</p><p> </p><p> Trevor L.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dialogue is actually quite hard for me as well. It does give a little more feel for the character, however, I'm not a screen writer... So, that can put some difficulty in the middle of it. I may give it a try and see how it feels. </p><p> </p><p> All in all, I plan on changing everything to present tense versus past tense and may also incorporate pictures to make it easier to follow the action. Adding images always seems to lengthen the process of writing a show, however, I'm thinking with my 80% angle product... It shouldn't call for anything too crazy. </p><p> </p><p> Anyways, I'm at work.. hence why I'm posting more about this than any diary stories. However, I plan on getting a few X-WA.com posts/Ernie Turner blog up tonight and then will most likely get to work on "eXcessive Force" in the next coming days.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eisen-verse" data-cite="Eisen-verse" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21914" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dialogue is actually quite hard for me as well. It does give a little more feel for the character, however, I'm not a screen writer... So, that can put some difficulty in the middle of it. I may give it a try and see how it feels. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah give it a shot I'd say but don't get hung up on it. It's one of those things that can bring a productive day to a grinding halt if you run into a mental block.</p>

<p><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/xwadotcom.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>STORY: "The Bloody Big Top" Match.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Quite possibly THE most dangerous match in United States wrestling history... "The Bloody Big Top" is an X-WA original creation... Set to be the final "be-all-end-all" scenario in the "Circus" vs. Hell Monkey Trio Feud. Shortly after "Blitzkrieg" went off the air X-WrestlingAmerica.com was inundated with emails from all over the globe... Wondering what this destructive match-up was all about. So, to keep our fans informed... We touched base with X-WA Owner, Nemesis, about the Championship Match. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Here is a short Q & A with the X-WA Owner about said Match-up, "The Bloody Big Top":</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/JonathanOwens-1.jpg</span><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/Nemisis_alt.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>Jonathan Owens: </strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">Just a few days ago, "The Circus" made it official with their choice of a "Bloody Big Top" Match in which to defend their 6 Man Championships. Can you shed a light on what the "Bloody Big Top" is all about?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>Nemesis:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> The "Bloody Big Top" match-up was specifically designed by the members of "The Circus" days before "Blitzkrieg" with hopes that Kill Switch would come through with the win. In a sense, The match is a traditional Scaffold Match, however, with a few twists and turns. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>Jonathan Owens:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> What would those "twists and turns" be?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>Nemesis:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> First thing, The Scaffold platform will stand 20 feet above the ring... Completely sorrounding the ringside area. The daunting height proves to be a source of major injury itself, however, there are some other added perks that could ultimately send a superstar or two to the hospital. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>Jonathan Owens:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> Those being?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>Nemesis:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> In strategic places around the scaffold there will be choice weapons left behind for any superstar to use. These weapons will be hanging from the ceiling by a reinforced chord. Each superstar will have to free the weapon from the chord in which to use it... And... The second it has been brought into play... It can be used by anyone and everyone. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>Jonathan Owens:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> So, with that being said, How does one ultimately win this sort of match-up? With most scaffold matches you have to be thrown from said scaffold.. is this the same?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>Nemesis: </strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">Certainly is. The winner is set by Elimination rules. The last man (or men) to be standing atop the Scaffold will be declared the victor. The only way one can be eliminated is by being thrown from the top of the scaffold down to the ringside area. No one could survive a 20 foot drop and live to talk about it... So... 3 to 4 layers worth of tables will be stacked across the ringside area to make sure that each falling superstar won't leave the arena in a bodybag. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>Jonathan Owens:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> A 20 foot drop is a 20 foot drop though... right? Even these tables can prove to be a violent ending for any superstar.. right?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong>Nemesis:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> [Laughs] That's right. A 20 foot drop isn't going to be easy for any superstar. Someone's career could drastically change this Saturday... However... I can't do anything about that. The stipulation of Kill Switch and Enygma Extreme's match on "Blitzkrieg" was put in place for the victorious Trio member to declare the kind of match we would see at "eXcessive Force". We'll see how the match unfolds... but... We know this for sure... None of these 6 superstars will EVER be the same following this match!</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="crayon" data-cite="crayon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21914" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah give it a shot I'd say but don't get hung up on it. It's one of those things that can bring a productive day to a grinding halt if you run into a mental block.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea, to be honest, I tried to do a little dialogue on my own tonight, however, it felt a little awkward. Having to specifically write out how every single person would talk and then make it based upon their own original character may be a little too much to put forth. </p><p> </p><p> I can't really write a short dialogue as in most cases most of it turns out to look/feel like a Roleplay... Which becomes hard to really finish in one or two lines without creating large paragraphs of speech. </p><p> </p><p> I may continue to try it out, however, I'm not really sure how to do a dialogue write-up without making my shows even larger in length.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/untitled.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">Every once and a while there is a match-up that defines the current state of the wrestling industry.... Hell, in some cases, the current tone of mainstream culture. These iconic match-ups are typically declared as such with a dose of hindsight, however, we are on the verge of a truly "industry changing" affair this Saturday... At "eXcessive Force"... As the X-WA's Six Man Champions, "The Circus", are set to compete against war-torn Trio... Hell Monkey, Enygma Extreme, and American Elemental... In an utterly-violent gimmick match known as "The Bloody Big Top".</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

The X-WA, since its inception, has been all about creating a "counter-culture" movement... Challenging the Mainstream "Family Friendly Approach" to wrestling entertainment. As controversy, drug abuses, and all around negative stigmas rule the industry we love... The "big names" (ie: Eisen, Cornell, Strong) inch their companies closer and closer to an "Afterschool special". While it may push merchandise sales and even land Runaway Train a guest-spot on a Sunday morning Cartoon... Ultimately, It does nothing to further the sport... Further the artform that we all Love!</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

While the "Big Three" continue to deliver hours of "Soccer Mom Entertainment"... The X-WA continues to carry the theoretical torch... Pushing the limits of what is considered "respectable" and ultimately changing the landscape of the wrestling scene here in the U.S. So, is anyone really all that shocked that such a match as "The Bloody Big Top" would find its way onto our PPV broadcast? </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Sure, you can try to push the match off as yet another Violent creation by the Hardcore Legend himself, Nemesis.... However, I see this match as more of a declaration. A declaration of "Innovation"... A declaration of "Insanity". Why Insanity? With the death of DaVE and the rise of the USPW... It's shown that wrestling fans are multiplying by the dozens... however... It's not the smarky that have risen to an overwhelming population... Rather, the next-wave of wrestling fans have emerged... The new generation of wrestling fans who are more interested in seeing Liberty prance around the ring like a god-damn fool. The same kind of fan who "oohs" and "aaahhs" when Bruce the Giant shuffles his way down to the ring... In which to sit on, yet another, superstar. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Instead of molding with the status quo... The X-WA is doing quite the opposite... ultimately giving us the "persona of being Insane". Turning our backs on what is considered profitable... and instead... Facing the world with no apologies for who we are... </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

If you want to know what the X-WA is all about... Tune into "eXcessive Force"... glue your eyes to the TV screen for the Six Man Championships... And take the match for what it is... A Declaration of Innovation.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/rumors.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

+ Is Hell Monkey's Trio all on the same page? Rumor is, following Enygma Extreme's lost on "Blitzkrieg", that the embattled Trio may be closer to dissension than complete unity.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

+ Is Vicente Marquez on the verge of an X-WA Title Shot? Rumor is that the courageous youngster may have gained a lot of support backstage following his amazing performance this last week in the Main Event. Whether this rumor is true or false... one thing is for sure... Marquez is certainly a "force to be reckoned with".</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

+ Is Stric Lee Bizness close to gaining an ally in the X-WA? While the "Ice Cold Superstar" is seen as being an absolute loner.... There has been rumors floating around the backstage area that SLB may be working on a wealthy Business agreement.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

+ Is Nemesis looking outside of the X-WA for potential challengers to Acid's X Championship? Rumor is that Nemesis may be forging positive relationships with several international companies with the goal of bringing in established talent from around the world to via for the breakout championship. If this rumor is true then I'm sure we'll see a lot of new faces, at least to the X-WA, showing up on TV over the next few weeks.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/untitled3-1.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

I focused most of my blog above upon the epic "Bloody Big Top" Match set for "eXcessive Force"... So, you would expect to see that match-up as my "Match of the Night", right? Wrong. Not because I don't believe it to be the most innovative piece of action the X-WA has created thus far... but rather... It would be TOO easy to put the focus on this match-up.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Instead, I've dug a little deeper and have come forth with my ultimate match-up of the night. To me, The Three Way Match-up for the X-WA Arena Championship is certainly my "dark horse" of the night. Can Stric Lee Bizness finally "step over the hump" and pick up a victory over Ultimate Phoenix... Thus winning the Championship? Can Teddy Powell shock the wrestling world, yet again, and steal away an upset title win? Or will the obvious fan-favorite Ultimate Phoenix find, yet, another way to come away with his Championship in the end?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

In my eyes... Teddy Powell is the ultimate "dark horse" in this match-up and my true favorite to walk away with the Championship. Why? Because no one expects it to happen... No one expected him to steal the victory from Phoenix this last week and then walk away with his Championship as if he had obtained it legally.... So.... In the end, I foresee the "misfit underdog" Teddy Powell pulling out the shocking victory!</span></p>

*** "eXcessive Force" Quick Picks ***

I can't imagine you would have Kingsbury lose in his Challenge so soon. Then again it is a PPV and you may be looking to swerve us all. My pick is Kingsbury though.

He stands no chance in this fight. No Rules, Back Alley Brawl would be enough but you also throw in that it's bound to be a 3 on 1 knowing the Next-Gen Trio.

I doubt you'll have The Circus lose in their very own match.

I love Jack Griffith's character. Very dark, yet, realistic. I'd love to see him win this match even though he won their match-up at the last PPV too.

Dark Horse pic

Acid © vs. Fumihiro Ota

Even though I like Ota, There hasn't been enough build to have him win the title off of Acid.

As for your writing style. I like the way it is! Sure it can be a little longer than your typical diary but that sets you apart. You put a lot of attention into the details. That's why I love this diary. I would say keep it the same.

Thinking more about it I think I like your diary because I have to set aside time to read. Its not something I usually just quickly read at work and throw up a few predictions. I settle in at home and take the time to enjoy the write ups. And I like that.

That's awesome to hear, Apupunchau! When I created this Diary, I knew that I wanted to go with something that was a body of work versus a quick "bing bang" event. There are certain things that I have in place to make it easier on, however, I wanted it to be more about the creative aspect of everything. Over time, styles my change and approaches may do so also but my overall goal is to create a "wrestling story" versus a typical Diary. Each post is set up in which to push the story a step further... Making it more of a chapter kind of ordeal.

Thank you for your insight though. I was wondering if my shows were a little too much for people to swallow and that was why some weren't really following. However, if I know that I have people out there who enjoy reading more of a "story" than an in-game report then I'll def. keep on going the way I am.

I'm going to turn everything to present tense, however, I may keep the angle writing as they are right now... Maybe a segment here and there where dialogue is actually put forth, however, my angles are more about getting a "point across" versus anything else. Creating a tone for the event (and hoping that the tone pushes the diary towards an ultimate moment).

All in all, Thanks man! :D I appreciate your insight on the writing approach.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/xwadotcom.jpg

STORY: Exclusive Interview with Steve Flash.

It's been a month since we've seen Steve Flash in an X-WA ring. Following his "Shockwaves" PPV victory over "Next-Gen Trio" members, Francios Cartier & Joss Thompson, Steve Flash was violently assaulted by the very men he defeated minutes before.

In what would go down as one of the most controversial moments in X-WA history, Steve Flash was "crowned The King of New York" by the youngster Trio looking to make an ultimate impact. The impact of the attack would stretch for weeks... Across internet wrestling sites and even making a blip onto mainstream cable news stations.

The overall tone of the attack was that of mediated excessive violence. The airwaves was buzzing over the recent personification of an evolving society and most were unhappy with the overall message sent to Kids through this assault.

While the attack was a mainstream talking point... The real story was that Steve Flash, a highly respected indy wrestling superstar (some would accredit the word "Legend"), was clinging to life following the assault. To the point where Flash's future in the wrestling industry is certainly up in the air. Little is known about whether or not the regarded superstar would ever be able to step back into the ring... Let alone Walk...

So, with that being said, I sat down with Steve Flash from his hospital bed for an exclusive X-WrestlingAmerica.com interview.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/JonathanOwens-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/SteveFlash_FIN10-1.jpg

Jonathan Owens: We're here with X-WA Superstar, and all-around indy wrestling Legend, Steve Flash. It's been a month since we've seen you in any capacity Steve. How are you feeling these days? The medical reports say you're inching closer to a potential return to the X-WA.

Steve Flash: Thanks for your concern, Jonathan. I'm much better now then I was even a week ago. My doctors have informed me that there were some complications straight out of surgery and that's one of the reasons I've been MIA for awhile. My legs are still a little weak since I've only started my physical re-hab in the last week and a half, however, overall... I'm feeling much better, thank you.

Jonathan Owens: Do you expect to be back in the X-WA competing at some point? If so, when do you expect you will be back with us?

Steve Flash: As of right now... I'm not really sure. I know a lot of people would tell me to keep fighting as this was exactly what Cartier and his group of thugs wanted out of the ordeal. Putting me down and out and without a chance to make it back into the ring. However, I have to think about my family, my friends, myself... What would be best for us all? I don't know if my Wife can stomach another attack like that... and to be honest... I live and breathe this industry... but... My family is my ultimate concern.

Jonathan Owens: That seems to be a running theme in your immediate Family... This sense of unity... Sense of pride for the Flash name. Do you think that's why Mathew has decided to stand up to the "Next-Gen Trio" since your hospitalization?

Steve Flash: What?

Jonathan Owens: Do you think Mathew has confronted Cartier, Thompson, and Jett with a notion of "Family Vengeance"? I mean if my Father was put into this kind of situation... I know I would have done exactly what he did...

Steve Flash: Mathew.... has done what?

Jonathan Owens: You haven't heard?

Steve Flash: What are you talking about?

Jonathan Owens: 2 weeks after your attack, Mathew was seen jumping over the guardrail at the X-WA arena... Tackling Cartier to the ground and attempting to assault all three members of the "Next-Gen Trio". He was later escorted out of the arena due to the attack. Then, this following "Blitzkrieg" event... Mathew confronted the "Next-Gen Trio" in the middle of the ring... It ultimately lead to a massive brawl which had to be stabilized by the security staff on hand... All in all, Nemesis has made it official that Mathew Flash will take on Francios Cartier at "eXcessive Force" this Saturday in an Unsanctioned Back Alley Brawl.

Steve Flash: He's going to get himself killed...

[At this point Steve tries to get out of his hospital bed... Ripping away at IV's and chords still connected to him in the process. A loud beeping noise would be heard through out the room as a few nurses and Flash's doctor is seen coming into the room to calm Steve down. At one point, Hospital security staff is seen coming into the room, under the doctors advice, to restrain Steve as Jonathan Owens is seen backing up out of the way... Trying not to get in the middle of the action.]

[As they talk Flash back down to his hospital bed.... We can hear Steve looking over at Owens and leaving a lasting response]

Steve Flash: How could you do this? He's only a child... He's only 18.... And you're going to let him fight three other trained wrestlers? Are you kidding me? Mathew isn't a professional wrestler... Mathew is my Son...

[Flash sits back down on his bed, however, it seems that it's not where he really wants to be. The 3 security officials are seen standing at the doorway as Steve looks to be absolutely petrified.]

Steve Flash: If anything happens to my boy... I'm holding the X-WA accountable. It's one thing for me to be put in the line of fire... but... Mathew? God Dammit!

[The interview would close at that moment as Steve Flash, overwhelmed, would fall back onto his bed... Looking up at the ceiling and thinking of a way that he can deter the situation.]

I'm really enjoying this so far with it's different elements. Particularly liked that Flash interview. Just need to see now if he manages to duck out of the hospital and into the back alley!

Kingsbury starts his build

Whether Steve gets to Mathew in time, he's going down in this one.

The Circus seem more in tune with each other and it's their match so I expect them to win it

Looks like you've got plans for Jack so I'll go with him.

I'll go with Stric Lee, partly because I like him and partly because I think Phoenix will move up and Lee is probably more reliable as mid-card champ than Powell.

Acid © vs. Fumihiro Ota

I don't see Ota being the one to dethrone Acid.

Love the Steve Flash Hospital Interview. I wonder what will happen if Mathew is injured in the fight? Maybe Steve Flash trying to go for Nemesis as well? For putting him into the situation.

I'm guessing Flash will make some sort of splash at the PPV. Man, I'm looking forward to this PPV. Can't wait to read it!

Love the Steve Flash Hospital Interview. I wonder what will happen if Mathew is injured in the fight? Maybe Steve Flash trying to go for Nemesis as well? For putting him into the situation.

I'm guessing Flash will make some sort of splash at the PPV. Man, I'm looking forward to this PPV. Can't wait to read it!

Thanks CZCW! Ya never know where it could go... I have a few ideas for the Storyline but it depends on how things unfold in the game.

As for the PPV write-up, I'm going to try to get it up before I leave this weekend (my girlfriend and I are going out of town for our anniversary)... However, if not, then it probably won't be up until very early next week. I want to make sure the show is perfect... So... I'm going to take some extra time to mull over what I want to happen. However, I'll give you all an update on Friday Night at the latest about when the show may be up (as I'll know what it looks like before I leave out of town).

All in all, Thanks man!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/xwadotcom.jpg

STORY: Kingsbury to Walk Out on X-WA?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/X-WA/StevenParker-1.jpg

[ ... Is the Egocentric Snob on his way out? ... ]

Only days away from the X-WA's upcoming PPV Event, "eXcessive Force", it seems that William Kingsbury III may be on his way out of the company. The rumors have circled around the youngsters morale within the X-WA and many backstage officials have commented that Kingsbury may be looking for employment elsewhere. His tirades don't end in the ring... Kingsbury has developed a reputation of being an absolute "baby"... Someone who expects to be pampered at every turn due to his Family name. Funny enough, The expectation doesn't end with him either as many X-WA Officials have complained of William Kingsbury II, Kingsbury's father, "checking in" with the company and ultimately bullying them into financial suicide... Trying to make "his boy happy".

The rumor itself has been generated recently as William has threatened to "jump ship" to an X-WA's competitor... Citing an "Uncomfortable Work Environment". While these threats have been a normal practice of Kingsbury since he joined the X-WA... Recently, It seems that company officials have looked into the matter more seriously when it was rumored that the SWF was interested in the youngster... And when you wrap that up with the recent "Bottom - Up Challenge" that Nemesis has bestowed upon the "snobby rich kid".... It's easy to see why such a rumor has begun to sweep the backstage area.

As of right now, Kingsbury is free to join any other company that he wishes as he is not under an exclusive contract with the X-WA. We are currently unaware if Kingsbury will even be at the PPV event this weekend as both he, and his Family's lawyers, have not returned any of the company's advances.

Stay tuned for more information...

I can't wait for the next show but I just heard a song that I think would be the perfect entrance music for The Circus. Once I can get it home and host it somewhere I'll link it. I swear its perfect.

Sweet man! I'd love to hear it once you've got it hosted somewhere. Anything to help dive into their characters. :)

The PPV is all worked through in-game wise and I've finished probably about 40% of the write-up. My guess is, after work tonight and a little work tomorrow.. and the PPV should be up sometime on Friday (just before I leave out of town on Sat and Sun). It's shaping up to be a great write-up so far... Closing some storylines and evolving others to go from here! With that being said, I've also realized that I'm going to keep my current writing style as it fits me better. Makes it easier to get my point across. So, nothing will really change much when it comes to the write-ups... However, I may be adding images just so people know who is who (instead of always having to jump back to the roster page).

Can't wait to hear the song though man!

Man I cannot wait for the write up on this. I kinda have it built up in my head.

No pressure though!:rolleyes:

This has been the first diary where I made predictions and let me tell you it has been worth it. I want to hear the theme music also. Maybe you could incorporate the themes into the front page under each character.

Trevor L.

P.S. I also love the Kayfabe posts. I can't remember if you said it before, but were envisioning a more kayfabe kinda promotion like back in the day?

Man I cannot wait for the write up on this. I kinda have it built up in my head.

No pressure though!:rolleyes:

This has been the first diary where I made predictions and let me tell you it has been worth it. I want to hear the theme music also. Maybe you could incorporate the themes into the front page under each character.

Trevor L.

Thanks jtnlange! The show write-up is coming along really well. I'm really excited to get it up... however... that could be because I know what is bound to happen next and I'm crazy excited for it. :)

I'll def. put the song, if we're able to get a consistent host, on the main "roster" page of the diary. That way people can check it out for their own. Gives the group a little more character in the end thanks to Apu.

P.S. I also love the Kayfabe posts. I can't remember if you said it before, but were envisioning a more kayfabe kinda promotion like back in the day?

The promotion itself takes place in the "current day", however, I wanted to deliver two sides of the story to the reader. The Kayfabe version (X-WrestlingAmerica.com) and the realistic smark side (totalextremewrestling.com). This way you not only get posts about real topics such as who was signed, let go, backstage problems, etc.... but... you also get the other half the story that I'm trying to convey with each storyline/character.

In a sense, in my mind, the X-WA knows that the world of Kayfabe really isn't a law anymore... However... Much like the WWE... They use their website to try to push that Kayfabe. You're unable to stop what the websites like PWInsider.com (or in my case Totalextremewrestling.com) print... So, you "dance around it all".... Delivering the messages that you can.

Does that make sense? ha

Archived