Enforcer:An Arn Anderson Diary

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's pretty cool that they used you to hotshot the title between Hacksaws. What a terrific way to tease a break-up. You're definitely serving the greater good, right there.

I'm interested in how your Aerial and Flashiness has progressed. You've been pumping those up for a while. Are you getting close to your goals?

By the way, due to how awesome this diary is, I'm considering purchasing WS2. I didn't buy the first one, but have played both demos. They never really struck me as anything more than a bit of fun, now and then. You've shown me that it can be something much more, if you're willing to invest your imagination into it.

I'm still not 100% on it, but if I do, you should get a commission.

I would say go for it then download the DOTT database and have as much fun as we do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have bad news and good news:

-The bad news: After getting the computer back up,it gave the dreaded RTE 75 on my AA game,that kinda killed my interest for a while.

-The good news: After a break,I was able to get WS2 working again and used everything I wrote down in this diary to start a new AA game and get right back to the same spot I was before....my win/loss ratio might be slightly different(looks like it will be with 2 or 3 of the previous ratio), the contracts and skill levels will be the same as before.

So,this will be back up in a day or two;I have about a week's worth of matches until I get to the point where I can continue the diary.

Archived