Wrestlemania is tonight

justtxyank

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the deal with this match? Who does the storyline dictate I should be rooting for?

Or is it face/face?

Face/Face but it seemed like they gave HBK a little edge during this storyline, whatever happens though I don't think they will end this feud tonight

So to many pages to back up but I'll put in my two cents.

MITB - Good match, decent action from all comers, everyone looked good. Glad Punk one I think its really nice for him to be the first legit 2x MITB winner.

25 Diva match - Santino was funny but I played TEW through the match because I didn't really care.

Jericho vs Legends - I actually enjoyed this a lot. Steamboat really put it all out there and looked good. On top of that Jericho went out his way to make him look even better. The Rourke thing I could careless about but its going to build toward something and I like the one punch. Reminds of when they reformed JLA and Batman knocked out Guy Gardner in one punch.

Hardyz - I like this match. Its really the only reason I ordered the PPV I literally payed for this match alone. It was good I know everyone else was expecting it to be more spotty but Jeff has really been getting his game together and it had enough good spots and realt wrestling. I knoew Matt would win but I still rooted for Jeff.

Mysterio 21 seconds - Great, classic. I'm really glad JBL put Rey over like that. We all knew he was gonna lose and retire, possibly go back to announcing. It was really a great angle to put over Rey.

Archived