SWF: Entertainment For The Masses

<p>Oy vey, what a show! Absolutely fantastic, had me hooked from start to finish!</p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Heavyweight: <strong>Jack Bruce ©</strong> vs Vengeance in a cage match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Christian Faith</strong> vs Remo</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Am I the only one predicting/hoping for a Faith heel turn on Bruce?</em></p><p> </p><p>

SWF North American: <strong>Lobster Warrior</strong> vs Rich Money ©</p><p> </p><p>

Steve Frehley vs <strong>Runaway Train</strong></p><p> </p><p>

SWF All Action: Enygma vs <strong>Marc DuBois ©</strong></p><p>

Jack Giedroyc vs <strong>Eric Eisen</strong></p><p>

SWF World Tag Team: The Amazing Bumfholes © vs <strong>The Biggz Boys</strong></p>

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SWF World Heavyweight: Jack Bruce © vs Vengeance

Christian Faith vs Remo

SWF North American: Lobster Warrior vs Rich Money ©

Steve Frehley vs Runaway Train

SWF All Action: Enygma vs Marc DuBois ©

Jack Giedroyc vs Eric Eisen

SWF World Tag Team: The Amazing Bumfholes © vs The Biggz Boys

Tuesday, January 9, 2008

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/RichardEisen.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/EricEisen_alt3.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/JerryEisen.jpg

The Eisens, Richard, Eric and Jerry

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/ChristianFaith_nacht19.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/EnforcerRoberts.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/PeterMichaels.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/ChristianBlack_alt1.jpg

Christian Faith, Phillip “Enforcer” Roberts, Peter Michaels, Christian Black

After Supreme TV, PPV Production Meeting

It’s been a long night for the SWF crew but just because the TV show is off the air doesn’t mean that the SWF is sitting idle until PPV day. Out in the arena an expert team is disassembling the giant screen, lighting and rampways in preparation for When Hell Freezes Over in two days, while wrestlers are busy getting organised to travel to the show and prepare for the massive event… not to mention the first round of drugs testing that will be taking place throughout the show. And on top of that, the creative team have been putting the finishing touches to the PPV show in terms of the running order and hype. It’s been a busy day for them all, and we join them now as Christian Black runs down his checklist, checking onto his laptop for reference as he needs to.

Black: “It’s been two hours since the Supreme TV closed and the SWF website traffic is doing very well. The news story on Jack Bruce being rushed to a nearby medical facility has had over 70,000 views already and Eric’s backstage promo accepting Jack Giedroyc’s challenge for the PPV has been streamed by almost 10,000 people too. And the latest numbers here show that a few thousand people have even been checking out the “how to order” page for When Hell Freezes Over, which should hopefully contribute to the final buy rates. All in all, I’d say that Supreme TV has been a hit and should do pretty well, though I’ve obviously not yet had time to check out some of the forums to see the general internet buzz yet.”

Richard Eisen: “Thank you, Black. That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. We’ve all got drafts of the PPV plans in front of us and the production crew are putting together the hype videos for the show even as we speak. Unless anyone has any order of business to bring up, I think we’re all ready to go for the PPV now.”

A general murmur of agreement signifies to Richard that the creative team are happy that everything is in order and that there isn’t anything that needs any urgent attention. Eisen rises to his feet.

“In that case, I declare this meeting over. Have a good evening gentlemen, I know some of you are planning to hit the road tonight. I, on the other hand, will be travelling tomorrow. I’ll see you all tomorrow night to review any ideas or potential changes anyone might come up with.”

Christian Black begins to pack up his laptop, adding his notepad and some general files to the case as the rest of the creative team get themselves together and head out of the meeting room, which on closer inspection looks a lot like a locker-room with a couple of SWF brand tables pushed together. They file out in small groups until only Richard Eisen and Christian Black are left in the room.

“Black, I’ve got some more news for you actually. Though I thought you might not want to hear it in front of everyone else.”

“Sounds bad. You’re not firing me already are you?”

“Nothing like that, actually it’s a little more responsibility for you, if you feel up to it.”

“More? Now I’m worried.”

Black tries to make a ****y smirk but Eisen can tell it’s forced and it comes across as an awkward grin, with Black clearly trying to hide his discomfort at the potential idea of being responsible for more than just creative direction of workers.

“Don’t worry, it’s nothing too big. With the upcoming drug tests for the roster I just wanted to get your opinions on who should break the news about results to the roster. After all, the effects of these tests could effect the way we are able to book some of the workers. As Head Writer, myself and my sons feel that it would be prudent to let you see the results first and then talk to anyone you feel you need to talk to about the results.”

Black ponders Eisen’s words for a minute and it’s clear that he’s trying to work out the how’s and whys of what is happening.

“Wait… you want me to tell Big Smack Scott that he can’t do steroids any more, don’t you?”

“You think he’s going to fail the test?”

“You think there’s a chance he won’t?”

Eisen’s innocent tone doesn’t fool Black for a moment, everyone on the roster knows that Big Smack Scott is on steroids and doesn’t see any problem with being on them. Speculation as to whether the steroids have been what causes Scott to be one of the biggest pains in pro wrestling is rife, but a lot of people simply think that Scott is just genuinely not a nice guy. At least not unless he wants something.

“The fact of the matter is, I’d like to see how you deal with giving people news they don’t want to hear. So far you’ve been doing a great job writing for people and generally helping them out. I’d like to test you to see if you can use your general goodwill among the boys to exert a positive influence on people who may otherwise be a negative influence on the locker-room.”

“But… it’s Big Smack Scott. I don’t think anyone actually likes him.”

“But he is one of the most effective heels on the entire roster. The boys hate him, the fans hate him, the internet hates him. He has a star look, even if it is inflated with steroids and when he’s on screen anyone who goes against him gets a huge pop. He may be unlikeable, but from a professional point of view he is great at his job. If we could remove his biggest flaws, perhaps he could one day be a valuable asset for the company.”

*sigh* I hate when you’re right. But you do realise you’re probably asking me to do the impossible. To tame Big Smack Scott?”

“I have faith in your abilities.”

“Tomorrow night… expect to see a PPV draft with your office full of farm animals and you sat right in the middle of them.”

Eisen laughs.

“I knew you’d do it. I’ll see you tomorrow night at the Kettley Arena. Go get some rest, I imagine you’ve got a lot of planning to get done now.”

“I certainly do now. Good night boss.”

And with that, Christian Black picks up his laptop carry case packed with important SWF documents and heads back to his hotel room I preparation for what could be a long night of planning. How, exactly do you tell Big Smack Scott to stop doing steroids? And what if someone he has important plans for turns out not to be clean? How will he break the news to someone that their planned storylines might need to be drastically altered?

As Black leaves the locker-room, Eisen looks around the empty room with a sense of nostalgia. For over 35 years the SWF has been built up out of locker rooms like this… the fixtures and fittings may change, the town may change and the men in the rooms may change.. but ultimately, the locker-room is where the SWF has been built from. Where plans are made, friendships born and rivalries created. He was only 18 when he set up the company and now he’s slowly creeping up on old age. He looks at the script in his hand and the matches on there, realising that everyone on the card probably watched the shows he promoted when he was a kid….

“The SWF… for over 35 years, entertainment for the masses. It’s gonna be a hell of a PPV, that’s for sure.”

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/WHFO4.jpg

Line up for SWF When Hell Freezes Over

SWF World Heavyweight: Jack Bruce © vs Vengeance in a cage match

Christian Faith vs Remo

SWF North American: Lobster Warrior vs Rich Money ©

Steve Frehley vs Runaway Train

SWF All Action: Enygma vs Marc DuBois ©

Jack Giedroyc vs Eric Eisen

SWF World Tag Team: The Amazing Bumfholes © vs The Biggz Boys

<p>Jack Bruce © vs <strong>Vengeance</strong> - <em>A hunch</em></p><p>

<strong>Christian Faith</strong> vs Remo - <em>I have Faith</em></p><p>

Lobster Warrior vs <strong>Rich Money ©</strong> - <em>No build. Champ retains</em></p><p>

<strong>Steve Frehley</strong> vs Runaway Train -<em> Needs another babyface win</em></p><p>

Enygma vs <strong>Marc DuBois ©</strong> - <em>Can't Miss Prospect can't miss a victory</em></p><p>

<strong>Jack Giedroyc</strong> vs Eric Eisen - A guess.</p><p>

The Amazing Bumfholes © vs <strong>The Biggz Boys</strong> - <em>Biggz have had TV time, so getting behind them.</em></p>

<p><strong>Jack Bruce ©</strong> vs Vengeance in a cage match</p><p>

<strong>Christian Faith</strong> vs Remo</p><p>

SWF North American: Lobster Warrior vs <strong>Rich Money ©</strong></p><p>

<strong>Steve Frehley</strong> vs Runaway Train</p><p>

SWF All Action: Enygma vs <strong>Marc DuBois ©</strong></p><p>

SWF World Tag Team: The Amazing Bumfholes © vs <strong>The Biggz Boys</strong></p>

<p>Great stuff, glad I could make it here in the beginning instead of trying to play catch-up later.</p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Heavyweight: Jack Bruce © vs <strong>Vengeance</strong> in a cage match</p><p>

<em>It's a PPV, Vegeance has a bit of build up, seems the right time for a title change. </em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>I've never been a Remo mark. Great worker, but just strikes me as being...bland</em></p><p> </p><p>

SWF North American: Lobster Warrior vs <strong>Rich Money</strong> ©</p><p>

<em>I'm a Rich Money Mark. Does that make me German?</em></p><p> </p><p>

Steve Frehley vs <strong>Runaway Train</strong></p><p>

<em>Runaway could use the win.</em></p><p> </p><p>

SWF All Action: Enygma vs <strong>Marc DuBois</strong> ©</p><p>

<em>I doubt Marc will lose to Enygma, one's a future star, one's a has-been. Although Marc might drop the title for an ME push...</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jack Giedroyc</strong> vs Eric Eisen</p><p>

<em>Then again, nepotism might require Eric to get the win and the push</em></p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Tag Team: <strong>The Amazing Bumfholes</strong> © vs The Biggz Boys</p><p>

<em>Considering that the Bumfholes constantly win in the webpoles while no one mentions the Biggz Boys, especially with their impending steroid bust looming around the corner.</em></p>

<p>Jack Bruce © vs <strong>Vengeance</strong> in a cage match- oof, this match will have problems. Hopefully playing to Vengeance's strengths gets you a B. He has the momentum, and since I figure Faith is the long-term challenger, I'll pick Vengeance to go over here.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Christian Faith</strong> vs Remo- Remo's the future, but he's still a little green, while Faith is your most valuable commodity. A close match, but I see Faith going over. </p><p> </p><p>

SWF North American: Lobster Warrior vs <strong>Rich Money</strong> ©- Money holds on, but I doubt this is over.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Steve Frehley</strong> vs Runaway Train- Frehley's hugely over and on the rise, Train is on the way down.</p><p> </p><p>

SWF All Action: <strong>Enygma</strong> vs Marc DuBois ©- Enygma picks up the win, but not the title.</p><p> </p><p>

Jack Giedroyc vs <strong>Eric Eisen</strong>- Eric Eisen's family connections win out.</p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Tag Team: <strong>The Amazing Bumfholes</strong> © vs The Biggz Boys- Bumfholes look weak losing the gold, and Brett Biggz is atrocious.</p>

<p>SWF World Heavyweight: Jack Bruce © vs <strong>Vengeance </strong>in a cage match</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Tough call. Definitely building up Vengeance, and a monster heel champion being chased by the underdog face is always a fun approach. Agree with lazorbreak in that the Psychology and Selling of these two could disappoint a bit in the match - in my experience, either as champion can provide some problems. </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Christian Faith</strong> vs Remo</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Tough call. Depends on whether Faith seems like he'll stick around for awhile. If so, I hope he is kept strong. </em></p><p> </p><p>

SWF North American: Lobster Warrior vs <strong>Rich Money</strong> ©</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Another one that could either way. If you are going with a heel HW champion, it would do well have a face NA champ, but Money wouldn't be able to go after the HW belt without a turn, so I'm saying he retains. </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Steve Frehley</strong> vs Runaway Train</p><p> </p><p>

<em>One of these men has major potential long-term. One does not. </em></p><p> </p><p>

SWF All Action: Enygma vs <strong>Marc DuBois</strong> ©</p><p> </p><p>

<em>DuBois will be quickly too high up the card for the All Action belt, but it does even less for Enygma. </em></p><p> </p><p>

Jack Giedroyc vs <strong>Eric Eisen</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Call based on creative control. </em></p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Tag Team: <strong>The Amazing Bumfholes</strong> © vs The Biggz Boys</p><p>

</p><p><em>

More upside, as the SWF World tag belts can be an effective way of keeping the Bumfholes strong as they move up the card. </em></p>

<p>SWF World Heavyweight: <strong>Jack Bruce</strong> © vs Vengeance in a cage match</p><p>

<em>I view Bruce almost as a Cena type character who always overcomes the greatest obstacles, so I'm going for the champion!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Remo is good, but Faith is, well... he's Christian Faith! Possible DQ win for him here as it could potentially tie in to whatever storyline you've got planned regarding Faith.</em></p><p> </p><p>

SWF North American: Lobster Warrior vs <strong>Rich Money</strong> ©</p><p>

<em>Not much build for Lobster yet, so Money sneaks a win & the fued can continue.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Steve Frehley</strong> vs Runaway Train</p><p>

<em>Besides the brawl, we don't know much about this fued, so finding out how it developed & seeing where it leads could be interesting.</em></p><p> </p><p>

SWF All Action: <strong>Enygma</strong> vs Marc DuBois ©</p><p>

<em>People seem to despise Enygma, but I think he's got some good value & could earn a DQ win here, so he isn't being completely jobbed & DuBois keeps his title. If it's also going to be DuBois first fued in his road to attempting to capture the title I would hate to see it cut short.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Unfortunately Eric has creative control, so talented & more believable guys have to lose.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>More prestige for the straps if they're held by the Bumfholes.</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Love the SWF & love the way you've started this btw. I'll be keeping watch!</p>

Thursday, January 11, 2008

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SWF-1.jpg

…presents…

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/WHFO4.jpg

In front of 28,662 fans in the Kettley Arena and live on PPV!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/PeterMichaels_alt1.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/DuaneFry_alt1.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/JerryEisen_alt1.jpg

The Announce Team: Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

After a brief “Don’t try this at home video” and a vintage SWF productions video, the show opens with an exciting pyro display and the excited voices of the ever familiar SWF commentary team running down tonight’s PPV line up.

Michaels: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to SWF When Hell Freezes Over, live on PPV all across North America tonight. We thank you for joining spending your hard earned cash on the first major PPV of the year in a show that is sure to be one for the ages”

Fry: “That’s right Peter, we have a stacked card tonight featuring seven matches from some of the top stars the world of pro wrestling has to offer. Tonight’s main event will see the SWF World Heavyweight champion Jack Bruce defend the title against the psychotic monster, Vengeance, inside the confines of a steel cage!”

Jerry: “And Duane, after the beatings Jack Bruce has endured in recent weeks from Vengeance there is no way he can be at 100%. Just two days ago he was driven through a wall at the hands of Vengeance and tonight, he has to find a way to not only pin Vengeance or make him tap, but he has to hope that Christian Faith gave Brandon James enough of a beatdown on Supreme TV that he won’t choose to use his Golden Opportunity and challenge Jack Bruce for the title.”

“Speaking of Christian Faith, he will also be in one on one action tonight as he squares off against the intelligent monster, Remo, in what is sure to be a wild match. And also in action will be Remo’s tag team partner, Rich Money, defending the SWF North American championship against a man who has built up a lot of momentum, Lobster Warrior.”

“Some people say Rich isn’t Remo’s tag partner, he’s really Remo’s boss, but Remo has been showing himself to be a world class competitor over the last year or so and he will be looking for a big win on PPV tonight over one of the SWF most decorated champions. Meanwhile, Rich Money will have to try and make sure he doesn’t underestimated Lobster Warrior. HE may sound like a fun guy, but when he steps between those ropes he is one of the most dangerous competitors on the planet, and is himself a former North American champion.”

“And let’s not forget the other matches on tonight’s card, as Marc DuBois begins his quest to defeat every SWF World Champion in the company on his way to becoming the greatest wrestler of all time.”

“I’ll tell you what, DuBois isn’t lacking in confidence but his opponent Enygma not only has experience on his side but as you said, he’s a former SWF World champion. With the SWF Shooting Star championship on the line, Enygma could easily be adding another title to his resume, while DuBois could potentially be adding a real feather to his cap if he can upset the former champion.”

“And the SWF Tag Team titles will be on the line as two brother tag teams square off. The Bumfholes have become one of the hottest young tag teams in pro wrestling since their debut little more than 2 years ago but before that the Biggz Boyz were the undoubted kings of adrenaline in the SWF. This should be an amazing match between two young teams.”

“No doubt about that Duane. And of course let’s not forget about Eric Eisen, my brother, taking on Jack Giedroyc. Jack will be hoping to put a dent in Eric’s confidence tonight but he mustn’t underestimate Eric as he has proven himself as a top notch competitor in his own right.”

“But before all that, our first match of the night and you can hear the music signalling his entrance now… it is going to be “The Dark Destroyer” Steve Frehley against a man with whom he’s had many epic battles, Runaway Train!”

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SteveFrehley.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/VS.pnghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/RunawayTrain.jpg

“The Dark Destroyer” Steve Frehley VS Runaway Train w/The Guru

These two men are no strangers to each other and this match picks up right where their brawl left off two days ago, only this time The Guru isn’t trying to stop Train from mauling Frehley. Not many men can stand toe to toe with Runaway Train but Train’s clubbing blows don’t seem to have a huge effect on Frehley as he fights back with power and brute force of his own. This isn’t a refined technical match and it shows as the action spills out of the ring repeatedly and Train ends up clotheslined into the front row of the crowd, only to be hoisted back over and up for an attempt at the Frehley’s Comet (F-5), only for Guru to distract Frehley long enough for Train to escape out the back and clobbers Frehley with a double sledge blow that sends him reeling into the ringpost as Guru scampers to safety.

Train sends Frehley back into the ring and then begins pounding him down in the corner with massive right hands, beating Frehley down into the floor before snarling at the fans for a moment. Train then grabs Frehley by the hand and hoists him to his feet, whipping him across the ring and then going wide eyed as he charges into the corner and destroys Frehley with an avalanche, waiting for him to stagger out and then nailing him with a spinebuster to complete the Train of Pain. Runaway Train goes for a cover but Frehley gets a shoulder up at two.

Train uses his brute power to pull Frehley to his feet again and whips him straight across the ring into the opposite corner. Train goes wide eyed again as he sets up for a charge but Frehley absorbs the force of the Irish whip and then flies out the corner with a Dark Destroyer Spear (think, Goldberg) that almost takes Train out of his boots. Frehley explodes back to his feet at the cheer from the crowd and then hoists Train up to his feet and then up to his shoulders before spinning him up and crashing him down with a Frehley’s Comet (F-5) that allows him to pick up the three count.

WINNER: “The Dark Destroyer” Steve Frehley

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/GrouchoBling.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/ElmoBenson.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/JoshJones.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/DawnTheCheerleader.jpg

Groucho Bling, Elmo Benson, Lumpy Stevenson, Dawn The Cheerleader

We cut backstage to see both members of High Concept hanging backstage with their friends, Dawn and Lumpy. Following the conclusion of the last match they seem to be in high spirits as they all have raised voices and are falling over each other trying to get a word in edgeways.

Elmo: “I told you that Frehley would win that one Lumpy, I told you! That puts the scores at one for me, one for Groucho, one for the pretty lady here and zero for you.”

Groucho: “That’s the first step towards being on the losing end of some serious dares when we head out tonight. And don’t be fooled by her smiles, Dawn is mean when it comes to making dares.”

Lumpy: “I’m sure she can’t be all that bad. Not that I’m going to lose or anything.”

Dawn: “I promise I’ll go easy on you, sweetie. Since you’re new around here.”

“Dawn! You can’t be serious!”

“I think it’s a very nice thought Dawn, going easy on the newbie.”

“Hey guys, I’m still older than you. Just because I haven’t been here as long as you doesn’t mean I’m not going to be able to beat you in a predictions contest.”

“That’s what I like to see, a fighting spirit. You’ll need that competitiveness for when you end up on the wrong end of one of my dares. I’ve got one lined up and it’s gonna be leg-en… wait for it…. dary!”

Groucho and Elmo laugh and high five Dawn as Lumpy tries to look serious for a moment, wondering what she could possibly have lined up for him. The entire gang seem to be in very high spirits and with a night on the town lined up tonight, it seems that they are going to be having a lot of fun.

“There are still six matches on the card tonight, we’ll see who ends up on the wrong end of the dares. The next match is DuBois against Enygma, we’ll see who is in the lead after this one.”

“Good luck with that, I’ve seen who you predicted already and I’m telling you he’s got no chance…”

And with that, we cut back to the ring for the introductions to the match as the announcers put over Marc DuBois’ quest to beat every SWF World Heavyweight champion during the year 2008.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SWF_Shooting.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/Enygma.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/VS.pnghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/MarcDuBois.jpg

Enygma VS “The Can’t Miss Prospect” Marc DuBois ©

For the SWF Shooting Star Championship

The ever brash Shooting Star champion made a big show of his entrance, walking to the ring with an even more pronounced swagger and then mouthing off to the former SWF World champion standing across the ring from him. Much like Enygma, success has come to him early in his career but unlike his opponent, DuBois has made it a point to try and tell people as much about himself as possible while Enygma remains a mystery wrapped up in a question mark, refusing to answer questions about himself and even after almost 6 years with the SWF.

The match sees two very talented all round wrestlers go up against each other and the early going sees them evenly match as they feel each other out with some basic wrestling moves, with Enygma showing his experience with some smooth counters while DuBois uses his athleticism and raw, unrefined talent to simply escape the clutches of his opponent. The match builds up to a faster pace as the two men raise the ante somewhat, looking for bigger moves to hit on each other in order to get the upper hand. The first real difference maker follows a stiff striking battle that sees DuBois’ chest turn a bright red before DuBois steals in with a thumb to the eyes that begins his first lengthy run of offense.

The match moves forward with DuBois working solidly on Enygma’s neck, aiming to make it difficult for the former champ to unleash any high flying attacks while also weakening him in preparation for the Model Solution (Dragon sleeper). DuBois’ first attempt at the submission sees him kicked in the head by Enygma, moving quickly to get to his back and nail the Shooting Star champion while giving him the opening he so desperately needed. Enygma picks the match up from the floor and unleashes on DuBois with some hard kicks to the gut and a piledriver that bounces DuBois high off the canvas for a two count.

Enygma feels the momentum building in his favour as he hurries to the top rope and uncorks a big flying corkscrew elbow that connects hard with DuBois, once again netting him a two count as DuBois tries to find an answer to Enygma’s flurry of offense, now raining down big rights in the corner. DuBois seizes an opportunity to rake the eyes of the challenger through the mask and Enygma is briefly blinded. DuBois seizes the opportunity to grab a waistlock and charge Enygma into a corner, rolling him out and trying to hit a Marc Of Excellence (Chaos Theory German suplex) only for Enygma to flip out of the suplex attempt. DuBois gets to his feet only to be taken down with a legsweep and Enygma locks in the Enygma Variation (ankle lock) that has DuBois screaming in pain. DuBois shows his toughness by refusing to tap despite the pain but he can’t reach the ropes and Enygma pulls him back into the middle of the ring. DuBois looks like he’s getting ready to tap when he suddenly pushes himself up and then tucks in, rolling up Enygma and then grabbing a handful of tights to add leverage that the referee doesn’t see as he barely manages to count Enygma’s shoulders down.

WINNER: Marc DuBois, successfully defending the SWF Shooting Star title

Enygma can’t believe he lost, holding his head in his hands as DuBois rolls to the floor to grab his title belt, hobbling away from the ring and showing one finger to the camera, indicating that he’s beaten his first World champion and is on his way to beating the rest.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/AnaGarcia_alt2.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/JoeSexy.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/FrederiqueGarcia_alt1.jpg

Ana Garcia, Joe Sexy, Frederique Antonio Garcia

Backstage we go to a familiar sight for an SWF PPV, as interviewer Ana Garcia is once again standing by with the self styled ladies man, Joe Sexy. Lurking nearby, as effectively as an almost neon coloured, feather boa’ed man can lurk, is the half brother of Ana, Frederique.

Ana: “Joe, do we have to go through this again? It’s been six month since The Supreme Challenge and my answer is still the same. Give it up.”

Sexy: “Not until you do, sweet thing. You see, six months ago Joe Sexy made a promise to himself and I’d hate to make a liar out of myself. I told me that I’d take you out on a date after an SWF PPV and I’m here to once again extend to you that invitation. So Ana, what do you say?”

“The same thing I’ve said every time you’ve asked, Joe. Nooooooo. N-O, spells NO. Not back in July, not through the rest of 2007, not tonight and not ever. I’m not stupid, Joe, I’ve not only seen the way you operate but I know guys like you. It’s all about the chase but if you ever get me then you’ll end up bored and start chasing someone else. Or multiple someone elses.”

“Joe Sexy is used to handling multiple someone elses, but Ana, I promise you that all you need to do is give me something to handle and I’ll be all yours.”

Frederique: “Enough, Sexy! That is my half sister you are talking about. Can’t you see that she is not the one for you?”

“Not the one for me? I don’t believe in there just being one woman for one man… certainly not in my experiences when there have been at least two women for…”

The look of disgust on the faces of both Frederique and Ana are almost in perfect synch but it takes Frederique to stop Joe Sexy in his tracks before we get to find out any more about him than we really want to know.

“Enough! Sexy, you’ve got your answer, we might as well be leaving for the party now. There’s no point in wasting those perfect abs, that rich golden tan and your perfect hair on her if she doesn’t want them.”

“You’re right Garcia, there are plenty of other very sexy fish in the see and I’ve got a very big net to catch them in, if you know what I mean.”

Sexy gives Ana a wink as he heads off, followed by Frederique. Ana lifts the mic to send us back to the action but her half brother sticks his head back in and hisses at her

“You stay away from him, he’s not for you, sister of mine.”

“Uh.. okay, whatever. Um… well, fans. Lets get back to the action. Up next, it’s Jack Giedroyc taking on the son of the boss, Eric Eisen.”

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/JackGiedroyc_alt.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/VS.pnghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/EricEisen_alt4.jpg

Jack Giedroyc VS Eric Eisen

The charismatic Brit seemed full of confidence heading into this match as he watches Eric Eisen walking to the ring filled with his usual ****iness and somewhat oblivious attitude towards the real world around him. Eric’s attitude isn’t helped as he manages to slightly outquick Giedroyc in the early goings, showing that he knows the basics just as well as anyone on the roster even if he does end up getting a lot of what he wants because he is the son of the owner of the SWF.

Things pick up in the middle of the match as Eric starts to play the coward, escaping the ring a couple of times to break up any momentum that Giedroyc is building. The crowd really start to jeer Eric but on the third run of this plan Giedroyc takes exception and flies through the ropes at him with a suicide dive, popping the crowd and seizing the momentum back into his own favour. He follows up with some strong offense in the ring but can’t keep Eric down for the three count as Eric shows some of his under-rated toughness.

The momentum turns again when Giedroyc sends Eric spilling to the floor with a big clothesline over the top and then climbs to the top. He comes flying off with a big double axe handle but Eric sidesteps it and helps Giedroyc to land chest first onto the guard rail. After signalling to the crowd that he’s so smart, Eric rolls Giedroyc into the ring for a two count then rolls over in frustration before nipping up to his feet in a show of athleticism. He pulls Giedroyc up to his feet and whips him into the ropes, catching him briefly in a sleeper hold that often sets up the Silver Spoon Shock (sleeperhold neckbreaker) but Giedroyc senses it coming and twists to escape it, catching Eric with a series of elbows into the gut and then connecting with a flash Crashing On (Codebreaker) that sends Eric flying. Giedroyc makes the cover and this match is over.

WINNER: Jack Giedroyc

Giedroyc clutches his ribs as the referee Ric Young raises his hand in victory and the fans cheer a surprisingly good match from the two young men.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/BartBiggz_altYBD01.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/Jessie.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/BrettBiggz_altYBD03.jpg

Bart Biggz, Jessie, Brett Biggz

Backstage we get a shot of some very sexy legs walking towards a locker-room, with the camera slowing panning up the female figure until she reaches the locker-room door and opens it. Inside are the Biggz Boyz and they look ready to go as Jessie gives them some final words of encouragement.

Jessie: “You’re on boys. Time to become the most decorated tag team in the modern era of the SWF. Tonight, we beat the record held by the Lords of War and become 5 time SWF World Tag Team champion at the expense of the Amazing Bumfholes. Ready?

The three of them all put their hands in together and after an intense quiet moment shout out.

Biggz up!”

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SWF_Tag.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/BartBiggz_altYBD01.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/BrettBiggz_altYBD03.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/VS.pnghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/RandyBumfhole.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg

The Biggz Boyz w/Jessie VS The Amazing Bumfholes ©

For the SWF World Tag Team titles

Two of the SWF’s most popular teams clash in this tag team title contest, with one of the most popular girls at ringside to cheer on the multiple time tag team champions to a potential record breaking fifth title reign. Both teams not only know their partners very well having grown up together, but they have also faced each other multiple times in singles and tag team action, with it being the Biggz Boyz that ended the Bumfhole’s first reign as tag team champions and Zimmy Bumfhole beating Brett for the All Action belt before dropping it to Bart Biggz. A lot of history in this match and you can see it in the eyes of both teams that they want to prove to the other exactly who the better team is.

As expected, this match is wrestled at a fast pace, with both teams liking to use their quickness to their advantage it becomes somewhat of a stalemate as both sides get shorts bursts of offense in on the other and both sides show their tag team experience by using quick tags to keep themselves fresh. A series of quick double team moves causes the first boo of the match, when Randy Bumfhole completes a series of three tag team arm wrench/axe handle smashes on Brett Biggz and then gets in Bart’s face on the other side of the ring. This leads to the only real lengthy area of dominance in the match as the Bumfholes pick apart Brett Biggz while Jessie and Bart try to rally him to fight back or at least escape the fluid tag offense of the champions.

Finally Brett manages to get the hot tag after ducking a double clothesline and then nailing a crisp flying dropkick with each foot catching a Bumfhole. Brett dives to tag Bart and Bart lights up the Bumfholes with some clotheslines and flying heel kicks as the crowd start to feel the energy. Bart and Brett start to build momentum as they get the Bumfholes into opposite corners and hit their trademark springboard body attacks, with Brett using Bart to get some big air. The Biggz Boyz are rolling as Brett looks to hit the Biggz Up on Zimmy, but Zimmy has enough presence of mind to evade the move and Brett lands hard on the canvas, eating a shining wizard knee for his troubles that sends him rolling out to the floor. Zimmy rescues his brother from a second Biggz Up attempt by catching Bart in the back of the head. Randy reacts quickly and hoists Bart up to his shoulders and then hits the Bumfhole Buster (whiplash slam) in perfect position for Zimmy to head to the top and hit the Bumfhole In One (Frog Splash) to get the three count for his team.

WINNERS: The Amazing Bumfholes, successfully defending the SWF World Tag Team titles

As the title belts are handed over to the Bumfholes, Jessie checks on her boys to make sure they are okay, with both Bart and Brett looking bitterly disappointed for managing to lose this one.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/AnaGarcia_alt2.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/RichMoney.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/Remo.jpg

Ana Garcia, Rich Money, Remo

We go backstage once again tonight and this time we are greeted by the luxurious locker room of the reigning SWF North American champion, Rich Money, alongside his associate, the athletic powerhouse known to millions simply as Remo. A rushed looking Ana Garcia is standing by with a microphone, always ready to get some words from the stars of the SWF.

Ana: “I came as fast as I could… what is it that you needed me for?”

Rich: “This microphone. Now leave, I don’t need you for anything else.”

“But…”

Rich takes the microphone from Ana’s hand and Remo takes a menacing step forward, chasing her off despite having clearly only just got here.

“What you just witnessed was a prime example of how Rich Money operates. I take what I want, when I want it. When I snap my fingers, people jump to attention. If I need something, then immediately there will be someone tending to my needs. I am Rich Money, the reigning SWF North American champion and the real power player here in the SWF. I wield influence around here that others can only dream of, so when I ask for some screen time… people know that I’m not really asking. I’m ordering it to happen.”

“But there are rules, there are always rules and there always will be rules. Tonight, I put my title on the line against a man that doesn’t really deserve a shot, a man who calls himself, Lobster Warrior. A joke of a man who doesn’t understand the natural order of things. But it’s been 28 days since I last defended this belt and the rules state that I must do so. And tonight, I will once again demonstrate the proper order of things around here when I beat that joke in the ring. Just because I can.”

Rich’s slow, deliberate and articulate delivery has always been something that really winds up the fans. Rather than getting excited and agitated, Rich almost always carries an air of calm superiority about him and this has led to him becoming one of the most hated men in the company and a near permanent grip on the North American title over the last 15 months.

“Tonight, I put Lobster Warrior back in his place as a hopeful undercard wrestler who only has a job because the kids love his red plastic costume and lowest common denominator humour. And once I’m done with him… well, then the real fun begins. Because then my associate here will step into the ring with one of the SWF’s most enduring figures, a man who has been defending the honour of the SWF title against men like us for longer than even he can remember. Tonight, the entire world will watch Remo DESTROY Christian Faith to finally clear the path to a fair chance at taking the SWF World title away from Jack Bruce. You have my word on that, and my word is as good as money in the bank.”

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SWF_NA.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/VS.pnghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/RichMoney.jpg

Lobster Warrior VS Rich Money ©

For the SWF North American championship

Since the dissolution of the Underwater Union in 2007, Lobster Warrior has been riding a wave of momentum that has carried him and his undoubted talents into the upper echelons of the SWF roster. But despite showcasing a less light hearted personality, some people have yet to begin taking him seriously. 2007 saw him involved in the brutal Golden Opportunity ladder match, a once in a lifetime chance at a guaranteed SWF world title shot that saw Lobster display an amazing amount of heart and still come up short as Brandon James picked up the win. But despite that loss, Lobster has started 2008 with a lot of momentum, picking up the win over perennial North American title contender Joe Sexy and earning this title match against the ever conceited, Rich Money.

The in-ring action starts with Rich Money making fun of Lobster Warrior as he has done so in the past, mocking the mask that has become such an important part of Lobster’s career even as all the showmanship that goes with it is put on a backburner and his rock solid technical skills have been allowed to shine more brightly then ever before. Lobster shoots in on Rich Money and begins to simply wrestle him all around the canvas, not letting the champion get to the ropes while not actually doing any damage to anything but his ego in the process. After about a minute of Rich trying to escape from Lobster’s clutches, Lobster lets go and Rich quickly seeks solace in the ropes, turning to ringside before realising that Remo is still in the back preparing for a big match of his own tonight. The crowd are solidly on the side of Lobster Warrior and he milks a chant that starts up for all it’s worth, leaving Rich Money looking frustrated and kicking the bottom rope.

Lobster ups the stakes as they lock up again, looking to add injury to insult now as he wrestles Rich to the mat and works over the champ with some punishing holds. Rich is clearly at a loss for how to deal with Lobster as they end up backed into the corner minutes later, Lobster breaks clean but Rich rakes at Lobster’s eyes, finally giving Rich the advantage he so desperately needs and giving him the opportunity to begin working over the anatomy of Lobster Warrior, first taking him down with a Bank Roll (side belly to belly) and then grounding him with some knee based offense leading up to a figure four leglock. Lobster is clearly in pain as Rich wrenches on the hold before Lobster can get to the ropes, but the damage is done and Rich Money knows he is in a dominant position.

Rich spends the next several minutes repeated goading the crowd into getting behind Lobster Warrior, but not letting Lobster escape the assault on his knees and multiple attempts at the figure four leg lock. Rich is focussed in this one but as he goes for a fifth figure four, Lobster quickly rolls him up into a small package that stuns the champ, but only gets a two count. Rich charges back at Lobster trying to stop him quickly, but Lobster rolls and takes Rich’s legs out from under him once… twice… three times, before forcing himself up to his feet on his bad wheel. Rich looks like he’s punching at shadows as Lobster gets his weight under Rich and hoists him up, spinning round and dropping him throat first on the top rope with a devastating Shell Fish Shock. Lobster collapses due to the pressure on his knee and when he rolls over for a cover he only gets a two count.

With the crowd firmly behind him Lobster signals for the Lobster Trap (fishermen’s suplex) and hobbles back to his feet, pulling Rich Money up with him and setting it up. But Rich won’t let Lobster hit it, catching him with a couple of knees to the midsection from the front facelock before squirming free and hitting the Money Shaker (uppercut to face) to stun Lobster. Money is quick to capitalise on the dazed Lobster Warrior and sneaks in behind him and nails a picture perfect Money In The Bank (bridging German suplex) that keeps Lobster down for the three, unable to muster the strength from his legs to make the kick out.

WINNER: Rich Money, successfully defending the SWF North American championship

Lobster Warrior looks heartbroken that he lost, but Rich Money sneers breathlessly as he is handed the title belt and his hand is raised in victory, although he has to know that it wasn’t as easy as he may have thought.

Backstage we see a splitscreen of Christian Faith and Remo getting ready for their match, with Remo getting warmed up and showing off his athleticism while Faith is more focussed, conserving his energy in preparation for a clash with a new generation of wrestler. A hype video plays for the match

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpg

Christian Faith

For over 20 years, he has been a driving force in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. A multiple time world champion who’s career has been defined by overcoming adversity and destroying the corruption that is never far from the heart of the company

Images are shown of Faith winning each of his world titles, defeating Bruce the Giant, Sam Keith (twice) and Enygma.. followed by clips of his many battles against Richard Eisen’s many corporate factions.

In recent months he has been an enforcer of good, ensuring that Jack Bruce’s SWF World Heavyweight title reign will not be tainted by others and cut short by the evil destructive forces present in the SWF, of which there are many. Faith stands tall in the face of adversity but adversity has more in store for him.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/Remo.jpg

Remo

This athletic monster has run rampant through the SWF for almost six years, and under the guidance and tutelage of Rich Money his raw talent has been crafted and guided into a force of nature in itself.

Images of Remo’s brutal in ring style are showcased against a variety of opponents, with him throwing people around like rag dolls with suplexes, military pressing people above his head and lifting people up to their feet from their back with his insane strength

This irresistible force has proven himself to be almost unbeatable, physically dominating and dissecting anyone foolish enough to step into his path. And in recent months, even Christian Faith has been unable to slow him down, falling victim to the Destroyer, a move that no-one survives.

Several clips of people being broken in half by the Destroyer (snap STO) are shown, most notably from the last two weeks with Faith being crushed by them on Supreme TV

Tonight on When Hell Freezes Over, the irresistible force of Remo meets the SWF’s immovable object, Christian Faith in a match that may very well change the landscape of the SWF forever.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/VS.pnghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/Remo.jpg

Christian Faith VS Remo

This match starts off before Remo can make his way into the ring, with Faith charging out to meet him on the rampway to kick-start the fight. The announce team hype up that Christian Faith is still concerned about the condition of Jack Bruce after what happened two days ago on Supreme TV, adding that we haven’t heard anything about him since then. Remo and Faith take the fight into the crowd and security follows them, half trying to guide them towards the ring and half trying to prevent the fans from getting accidentally hurt. Faith is first to bring weapons into the fray, catching a dazed Remo with a shot to the head that dazes the big man and allowing Faith to showboat for the fans. Faith lays the boots to Remo, guiding him towards the ring as far as the safety rail, but Remo buts the brakes once he gets there, pushing himself to his feet and grabbing Faith in a waistlock before launching him over the barricade with a belly to belly suplex that pops the crowd. Remo steps over the barricades and begins to choke Faith with a cable at ringside while referee Shane Stones determinedly tries to get them into the ring, eventually succeeding in time for Remo to go for the first pinfall of the match, only getting a two count just after the bell rings to officially start the match.

Remo begins a period of dominance as he works over Faith with high impact strikes and the with the occasional suplex thrown in for good measure, only for Faith to show his resilience by kicking out at two each time. Remo doesn’t show any frustration though as he begins to wear down Faith with a series of moves designed to take the breath out of him, first with a couple of holds and then with a Lumbar Puncture (double underhook back breaker) when Faith almost escapes the holds. Remo goes back to draining the energy out of Faith, in turn sucking out most of the support from the crowd while he drains him.

After a while the ref begins checking to make sure Faith is still in this match, raising his hand three times before Faith’s arm finally stays up on the third one. Faith looks to be getting a second wind as he fights his way up to his feet and then breaks the hold. Remo tries to clobber Faith with a clothesline but he ducks it and Faith starts to go to work with some big Faith Hammers (bionic elbows) on Remo that has the big man in real trouble. Remo tries a right armed lariat but Faith ducks it and jabs Remo in the face, prompting Remo to try from the left and Faith ducks it too dropkicking Remo’s legs from under him. Remo is on his knees as Faith launches into him with a series of Machine Gun Faith Hammers, hitting ten of them without reply from Remo who crumbles to the mat. Faith goes for a cover but Remo kicks out after a long two, showing he still has some fight left in him.

Faith gets fired up as he waits for Remo to get to his feet and Faith bullies him into the corner with some more Faith hammers, using the point of the elbow to knock Remo senseless in the corner before running across the ring and setting up for the Leap of Faith (massive Stinger Splash). Remo pulls himself together at the last minute and evades the move, sending Faith crashing into the top turnbuckle. Remo grabs Faith into a single underhook, drives a pair of knees into his midsection and then forcefully throws him with a single underhook suplex, giving himself some time to recuperate from all the headshots he took moments earlier. Faith and Remo slowly recover and stagger back to their feet, losing all sense of style as they begin to slowly trade big right handed blows that rocks the other man. Faith seems to be coming out on the losing end, staggering back and bouncing off the ropes with some momentum as Remo barely staggers a step back before firing off with a stiff shot. Remo then takes the advantage by catching Faith coming back from the rebound with another shot that sends him back, then a third. Remo winds up a fourth but Faith duck out the way of it and locks in a Main Event Sleeperhold on Remo. Remo tries to fight his way out of it but Faith stands firm and won’t let Remo get to the ropes and it looks like Remo is fading fast, worn down by headshots.

Referee Shane Stones watches on as Remo fades, slowly falling to one knee and then stopping struggling completely. The ref raises Remo’s hand once… and it falls.

Then he raises it a second time and it falls once again.

A third time… but Remo keeps his hand up and starts struggling once again, using his raw power to force himself up to his feet and then throwing all his weight backwards, causing Faith to stumble and the two men to fall back into a corner forcing the break. Remo staggers out the corner and into the opposite corner to get his bearing and then turns to see Christian Faith leaping at him with a huge Leap of Faith… but Remo shows amazing reactions and counters it into a brutal Destroyer, stepping out of the corner and snapping Faith into the canvas. Remo rolls over onto Faith and hooks a leg and Shane Stones counts to three as the crowd seem shocked.

WINNER: Remo

Exhausted, Remo heads to the back while Faith slowly pulls himself together again and clutches at the back of his head, having bore most of the brunt of the impact from the Destroyer.

Slowly but surely the cage suspended above the ring is lowered down from the ceiling as a band of SWF ring crew prepare for the main event, and the announce team begin to hype the cage until we cut to a hype video.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SkullDeBones_alt.jpg

For years he was the conscience of the SWF, righting the wrongs acted out by the many SWF villains and acting as a protector for those in need. But personal success and glory continued to evade him, as with each act of good he done, two more acts of evil were committed against him.

Footage of Vengeance in early 2007 is shown, with him being screwed over by various bad guys deliberately and some good guys accidentally, constantly costing him chances to win the SWF World Championship.

Ultimately, something changed. Unable to right the wrongs, Vengeance began to violently seek retribution against those who wronged him personally, leaving those that needed his help to fend for themselves while he fought for his own cause. A vicious assault on Christian Faith was only the beginning, as soon Vengeance once again locked his eyes on the SWF World Championship, and more specifically, the new champion Jack Bruce.

Footage of Christian Faith being choked out by Vengeance’s chain is shown, followed by a number of attacks on Jack Bruce over the last few months.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/JackBruce_alt18FIN.jpg

But neither man would take it lying down. Each time Vengeance believed the score to be settled, Jack Bruce would retaliate, settling the score in his mind once again. And so the violence has escalated beyond karma, beyond justice and to an all new personal level of Vengeance.

Footage of various attacks and brawls between Jack Bruce and Vengeance is played, first with Vengeance attacking and then with Jack Bruce levelling the score again in an ever building level of violence that sees neither man backing down and ends with Jack Bruce being driven through a wall two days ago.

As 2008 begins, Vengeance once again finds himself going up against Jack Bruce with the SWF World Championship on the line, only this time it will be within the confines of a brutal steel cage. There will be no escape, no interference, no excuses. Two men will enter the cage but there will be no winners, as both men look to end this rivalry once and for all. Only one man will emerge as SWF World Champion, but there are no guarantees that either man will walk out of the cage. Tonight, SWF champion Jack Bruce will face the biggest challenge of his career as he once again faces Vengeance inside the confines of the steel cage, next on When Hell Freezes Over.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SWF_World.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/JackBruce_alt18FIN.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/VS.pnghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SkullDeBones_alt.jpg

Jack Bruce © VS Vengeance

Cage Match (pinfall or submission only) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Karma… Justice… VENGEANCE!

Vengeance makes his way to the ring, mushroom clouds of pyro burning behind him as he stalks to the ring with a psychotic look in his eyes. He purposefully circles the ring and violently shakes the cage on each side before he seems satisfied enough with it to get inside the cage. The announcers put over Vengeance’s psychotic, violent tendencies and the brutal attack just two days ago on Jack Bruce where he drove him through a wall. They hype that we haven’t hear anything from Jack Bruce over the last 48 hours and that for all we know he won’t even be able to make it into the cage tonight as he could still be hurt. When Jack Bruce’s music hits the crowd pop and then collectively draw in their breath as they wait for the champion to appear….

… which he does, exploding out of the back with an intense look on his face. The announcers draw attention to a lack of obvious damage, with no visible bandages, stitches or casts on any part of Jack and thank god for that. But Jack is walking with a slight limp and keeps rotating his neck as if it’s extremely stiff, making it clear that he’s not at 100% after the attack still. Vengeance looms in one of the corners, never taking his eyes from Jack Bruce and not moving a muscle that doesn’t need to be moved, focussing all of his own intensity on his opponent who slowly makes his way up the ring steps and into the cage door. Jack is slow to get in but not hesitant, he doesn’t show any fear of Vengeance but he knows exactly what he is capable of doing as the announcers run down the rules of the match. You can only win this match by pinfall or submission, escaping the cage is not a method of winning this time. There has to be a clear winner this time, by order of Richard Eisen.

After what feels like forever, the cage door is closed behind Jack Bruce and bolted shut, which is the exact moment where Vengeance explodes into action, wildly charging across the ring at Jack who narrowly evades being crushed into the corner and begins firing away with punches at Vengeance before he can recover. Vengeance flails savagely at Jack Bruce, forcing separation between them before charging back towards him, forcing Jack to use his quickness despite being in pain and trying to stop Vengeance’s berserker rage in the early goings. But Jack can’t maintain his elusiveness in the cage, there is nowhere to run and Vengeance is soon on top of him, pounding away with rights and lefts that referee Darren Smith can do nothing to prevent as Jack Bruce is pummelled in the corner, feeling the full force of every blow as he sinks lower down and eventually ends up on the mat, trying to cover up as Vengeance rains down more and more punches.

With Jack curling up almost into the foetal position in the corner, the intensity fades away slightly from Vengeance’s initial onslaught and his face seems to begin to take on an aura of control, rather than berserk rage. Vengeance drags Jack up to his feet and pushes him back into the corner, unleashing a series of calculated elbows that rock the champion and would send him to the mat again if it weren’t for Vengeance not letting him do so. Vengeance whips Jack across the ring and then charges in for big clothesline that almost decapitates Jack and finally does send him back to the mat. Satisfied that everything is going his way, Vengeance begins to shake the cage again before turning his attention back to Jack. Vengeance hoists him to his feet and lifts him up over his shoulder, positioning Jack like a dart before looking around at the fans, and then running him headfirst into the cage with sickening velocity.

Vengeance sneers as he looks down at Jack on the canvas and referee Darren Smith asks Jack if he wants to quit. Jack says no, and Vengeance then picks Jack up again, once again launching him into the side of the cage and this time we can see that Jack is busted open by the cage. Darren Smith looks concerned and asks Jack again if he wants to quit but even with blood flowing down his face Jack refuses to give up. Vengeance starts to stalk Jack again, waiting for Jack to pull himself up to his feet before once again lifting him up and drilling him face first into the cage with a rattle of metal meeting skull. But once again, Jack won’t give up and you get the feeling that Vengeance is enjoying this a lot more than anyone else in the arena is, as a sick smile grows on his face. Jack is in real trouble as he tries to use Vengeance to pull himself up, blood streaming from a cut on his forehead that isn’t helped at all as Vengeance drops to his knees and headbutts Jack on the cut, getting blood on his white skull mask. Vengeance gets to his feet again and pulls Jack to his knees, connecting with a second headbutt and transferring more of Jack’s blood onto the white mask as Jack looks to be fading. The referee looks like he wants to end the match but Vengeance takes one look at him and the ref backs away, not liking the idea of ending the match while still trapped in the cage with the psychotic monster.

Vengeance once again stalks towards Jack Bruce as the champ tries to pull himself up, with Vengeance sneering as he looks down only to suddenly double up in pain as Jack Bruce connects with a low blow. Monster or not, a shot to the groin can weaken anyone and the resulting damage gives Jack enough of a chance to spring to his feet and hit a New York Minute (Fame Dropper), driving Vengeance’s face into the canvas! The crowd explode but Jack rolls away from the impact and is unable to follow it up, needing some time to recover following the sudden adrenaline rush.

The referee would usually issue a ten count but isn’t able to in this match and makes do with checking on both men, backing away from Vengeance when he growls something at him. Vengeance is up to his knees before Jack, and is soon back on his feet and stalking over to Jack Bruce who fires off a big shot to the gut to double over the challenger. Vengeance tries not to let it phase him but Jack summons up his strength and feeds off the crowd, firing off a series of rapid fire shots into the midsection of Vengeance before getting up to his feet and hitting some big right hands. Vengeance tries to take Jack’s head off with a lariat but Jack ducks it and begins to reel of a series of jabs, then feeding off the crowd with a little dance before a wild left hand knocks Vengeance down. Blood running down his face, Jack follows up with some stomps to keep the big man in place before dropping an elbow into Vengeance’s dark heart.. following up with a snap leg drop across the blood stained mask of the challenger and then the final move, a big standing splash to complete Jack’s Welcome to NYC combo. Darren Smith moves in to count but Vengeance kicks out at two.

The crowd are firmly behind Jack as he points up to a corner, pumping up the crowd as he feels the adrenaline flowing through his veins. Jack climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits for Vengeance to get to his feet before uncorking a flying European uppercut that catches Vengeance hard under the jaw. Jack tries a cover but Vengeance kicks out before two, so he heads to the top again before unleashing a second flying uppercut that finds it’s mark. Vengeance stays down for a solid two this time, so Jack makes his way back to the corner, with Vengeance taking longer to get to his feet and appearing more groggy. Vengeance looks around to see where Jack is but doesn’t see him, so he charges back and causes Jack to lose his balance in the corner. As Jack crouches to get balance, Vengeance wraps a monstrous hand around the throat of Jack and growls at him, stepping up to the second turnbuckle before leaping off with his hand around Jack’s throat with an earth shattering chokeslam from the top that Vengeance calls the Six Feet Under, his rarely used finisher. Vengeance makes the cover…

1…

2…

KICKOUT!

The crowd explode as Jack kicks out of the spectacular chokeslam and everyone is on their feet trying to will him to do more. For the first time Vengeance looks surprised at Jack’s resilience but quickly composes himself and tries to smash Jack’s head into the canvas with savage fury. Vengeance throws some huge punches at Jack who is forced to cover up, though a couple of them connect and draw more blood from the wound on his forehead. When Vengeance finally stops seeing red, he makes a cut throat gesture that has often signalled the end for his opponents. He pulls Jack back up to his feet and scoops him up to his shoulders. Jack squirms and squirms though and manages to swing his weight around, drilling Vengeance’s head into the mat with a swinging DDT. Vengeance looks stunned as he starts pulling himself up to his feet only to once again be caught by Jack Bruce leaping into the air and driving his skull into the mat with a New York Minute. Cover!

1…

2…

KICKOUT!

Jack Bruce can’t believe it but Vengeance gets his shoulder up at the last second. Bleeding, weakened from being put through a wall two days ago and drained after being pummelled throughout this match, he clearly doesn’t have much left in the tank no matter how much more the fans cheer. Jack rolls towards a corner and gingerly pulls himself up to his feet as he watches Vengeance roll onto his front and slowly, demoralising inches his way back to his feet as he shakes the cobwebs out and then Jack sees it…

Coming down from the rafters is a guitar on the end of a cable. Jack watches it as if it’s an angel descending from heaven just to help him but the bright lights obscure any view we can get of where it’s coming from. With Vengeance up to his knees, Jack musters up the last of his energy and lurches over to the guitar, unhooking it from it’s makeshift tether and grabbing it by the neck in order to put it to a use that it isn’t normally put to by musicians. Jack swings…

CRASH!!

The guitar splinters into a million pieces over the skull of Vengeance, leaving Jack holding the neck with a few strings flying loose. Vengeance crumples to the canvas in the midst of the debris and Jack manages to fall over the challenger as the referee counts.

THREE!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SWF_World.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/JackBruce_alt18FIN.jpg

WINNER and still SWF World Champion, Jack Bruce

Jack Bruce looks up into the rafters to try and catch a glimpse of whoever it was that lowered the guitar to the ring but he can’t see anything, and the show ends with the visual of a bloody Jack Bruce sitting amidst the debris of the guitar, the SWF World title laying in his lap.

Quick Results

- Steve Frehley defeats Runaway Train

- High Concept, Dawn the Cheerleader and Lumpy Stevenson backstage predictions

- Marc DuBois defeats Enygma to retain the SWF Shooting Star championship

- Joe Sexy asks Ana Garcia for a date again, Frederique Antonio Garcia interrupts

- Jack Giedroyc defeats Eric Eisen

- Jessie psyches up the Biggz Boyz for tag match

- The Amazing Bumfholes defeat the Biggz Boyz to retain the SWF World Tag Team titles

- Rich Money promos for Rich vs Lobster Warrior and for Remo vs Christian Faith

- Rich Money defeats Lobster Warrior to retain the SWF North American championship

- Hype Video for Christian Faith vs Remo

- Remo defeats Christian Faith

- Hype video for Jack Bruce vs Vengeance

- Jack Bruce defeats Vengeance to retain the SWF World Championship

SHOW RATING: B

Bravo Derek, bravo! A clean sweep of retainings is a brave move too, interesting that you didn't take the usual path of 'righting the (perceived) wrongs' and letting things all flow very naturally.

This feels realer than reality to me. I only wish I could watch the SWF!

I miss match/angle ratings :( I wouldn't mind knowing how well each individual segement went over. They all sound like A* quality from your writeups, but I would enjoy seeing the actual segment ratings.

edit: Oh, I missed a backstage report. "Tame BSS" HA! This is the man who has sent more people to the hospital then a rampaging cougar

I miss match/angle ratings :( I wouldn't mind knowing how well each individual segement went over. They all sound like A* quality from your writeups, but I would enjoy seeing the actual segment ratings.

edit: Oh, I missed a backstage report. "Tame BSS" HA! This is the man who has sent more people to the hospital then a rampaging cougar

Everything is A*, I'm the world's most awesome booker doncha know? :)

I'm considering adding something to the between shows segments that'll maybe address that. I'm not a big fan of ratings in diaries though... sure, they let people know how well you are doing, but I feel they take away from the immersion factor a bit. Overall show ratings are a start for you though... I had considered just ignoring those too. :p

Coming up next: Christian Black disciplines people following drug testing. :eek:

I'm going go out on a limb and guess that you may had some issues with Big Smack Scott in regards to drug testing? Steroids, perhaps?

Ah, yes... in my SWF game it became a running gag, the 'Big Smack Scott Charity Drive' wherein a quarter of his wages went, every month, to charity. Because on the rare months he didn't test positive, he got into a fight.

Sunday, January 14, 2008

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/ChristianBlack_alt1.jpg

Christian Black: Writer of Shows, Deliverer of News, Very Tired Man

It’s getting late and it’s been a long, long day for the relative youngster known as Christian Black. In order to break the news of everyone’s drug test results he set up short creative meetings with almost everyone on the roster, allocating 10 minutes to everyone if they wanted to talk about their creative direction within the company or anything else they feel like talking about if they just want to chat. Some people just checked in to pick up the results they already knew about, receiving any number of variations on the phrase

“Thank you for coming. As I’m sure you know, you’re drug test came back clean. If you have anything else you wish to talk to me about then you can, otherwise you are free to leave whenever you wish.”

Some of the older guys on the roster raised some minor issues or gave feedback on their characters or even on the characters of others. Returning from injury within the next few days is Angry Gilmore, who took up not only his own time, but all of the time allocated to Andre Jones, Chief Two Eagles and Greg Rayne. Since none of them had felt like taking advantage of having the booker’s ear, Gilmore talked and talked… though it was very enlightening, it turns out the man has a genius brain when it comes to writing shows. Making sure to take a lot of notes, Black was careful to thank Gilmore for his time and add a few more ideas to his seemingly indefinite supply.

Glancing at the clock, Black realises the zero hour is approaching. Almost 18:00… time for the one and only person who failed his test to make his appearance for his meeting. Despite being one of the most loud mouthed jerks in the entire wrestling industry, Big Smack Scott has a bad habit of showing up exactly when you tell him to… especially if there’s a chance that other people will be stuck in the same place as him, giving him the perfect opportunity to regale people with stories of exactly how awesome he is. There are times where Black wishes he was a drinker, or at least took something stronger than caffeine to help him deal with the pressures of life and heading into a disciplinary style hearing with Big Smack Scott is enough to turn most people’s legs to jelly. But Black is smart… scheduled for right after Scott’s meeting is Vengeance. It pays to have someone outside, just in case.

Black grabs the edge of the table and pulls himself to his feet, walking slowly over to the door and drawing in a deep breath as he pulls it open, seeing that a few other faces have chosen to sit around too. Most noticeably is Richard Eisen himself, not scheduled for another 50 minutes and yet taking time from his busy life to be here unusually early. Black can’t help but wonder why.

“Big Smack Scott!”

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/BigSmackScott.jpg

“That’s me. I’ll see you later Vengy, we can reminisce a bit more about the good old days back in the East Coast Wars, eh. Those were good times.”

Vengeance visibly winces at the thought of having to spend more time with BS Scott than is absolutely necessary and as Scott is ushered into the meeting room, Black makes a mental note of everyone lurking outside the room, just in case he needs to thank them later.

“Take a seat, Scott.”

“Hey boss, I’ve got a few more ideas I’ve been wanting to talk to you about, you know, since you’re letting us tell you what to do and all. First…”

“Scott, before we talk about creative direction I am obliged to first talk about the results of the drug test.”

“Waste of time, I already know what it’s going to say. So we might as well skip that part and get down to the real business. Wrestling is about guys who can get the crowd excited, characters who can bring fans into the arena, guys like me. See, I have a plan where…”

Noticing that Big Smack Scott is still wearing his sunglasses, even indoors, gives Black pause for thought. Is he trying to hide something? Something he doesn’t want to let others know about? And more importantly, is it related to the steroid abuse that he seems intent on trying to avoid talking about?

“Scott, your drugs screening came back positive for steroid use. And while we must admit that we predicted this would be the case, the quantities that the screening revealed is worryingly high. As not only a representative of this company but as a human being, I’m worried about the long term effects this may be having on your body.”

“Let me stop you there, booker man. First of all…”

Scott shoots up to his feet and sends his chair back behind him. A look of fear briefly flashes across the face of Black as Scott stand before him, but then he just rips off his top and starts to flex, pulling various poses to show himself off as best as he can.

“… these long term effects are what make me great, they’re what make me so valuable as an employee to you and the SWF. The fans don’t want to tune in and see vanilla midgets flipping and flopping around the ring. They want to see superhero physiques like mine, they want to see two muscle bound super humans battling it out in the ring with their bare fists, doing whatever it takes to keep the other man down for a three count. And when it comes to that, I’m one of the best in the business. You can’t deny that.”

“I.. uh.. what I’m trying to say, Scott, is that the…”

“I know what you’re trying to say, booker man, I’ve heard it all before. But seriously, between you and I, we both know there’s a whole lot of guys doing the steroids. These drug tests, they ain’t being revealed to the public, they’re a sham. If this was a real sport, then fine, I’d be in trouble. But we all know that Ricky Boy upstairs in his office, he’s probably busy shooting up with Eric, wishing they had the natural athletic ability to be as buff as I am.”

Black just can’t seem to find the words for Scott… there’s just something about being alone in a room with a steroid fuelled, anger troubled egomaniac that has the effect of not trying too hard to discipline them for something they clearly don’t believe is an issue.

“Which reminds me, I’ve been drawing up some plans that I’m sure you’d love to know all about. I’m reminded of my time down in Texas, I had some great fun times down there, if you know what I mean. Back then, we had a locker-room full of guys who all really knew what was going on. You couldn’t move for politics but they had some great ideas… shame none of them ever made it on screen. But anyways, what I’m trying to say is that…”

“Sorry to interrupt you, Scott but I think time has gotten away from us.”

“Damn it!!”

Scott suddenly looks really upset and Black flinches back in his seat as Scott throws his hands up in the air and puts them on his head.

“Uh… ”

“I just remembered this girl I met in Texas. Took her with me to Philly and then forgot about her. Can’t even remember her name but there was this thing she could do with her tongue…”

“No more details! Please.”

“I shoulda known that someone like you wouldn’t want to know about that. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I’ll send my ideas over to you.. if I ever remember to write them down. Gotta go find out about this girl, see if she’s in the area. It isn’t long til we’re in Texas again is it?”

“Uh… not long, no.”

“Great! Well, catch you later booker-man. It’s been fun chatting with you. You ever get a moment, come find me. I’ve always got time for someone like you.”

Scott starts to let himself out of the room and gets as far as the hallway again before he remember to come back in for his shirt. Outside in the hallway a cloud of onlookers wonder what just happened, with Big Smack Scott leaving topless and happy from a disciplinary hearing while Christian Black sits uncomfortably on the chair. As he goes, we can still hear Scott exclaim…

“Best ten minutes of his life…”

Black tries to make himself feel a little better by quickly looking back at his notes for Supreme TV for next week. At the very least he’s got some control over that and the career paths of everyone on it, whether they be behind the camera or in front of it.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SWF.jpg

TV 1 (3 left til PPV)

MAIN EVENT: Christian Faith vs Rich Money (SWF North American title match)

Jack Giedroyc vs Enforcer Roberts

Steve Frehley vs Paul Huntingdon

Remo vs Valiant

Greg Rayne vs Zeus Maxmillion (Class of ‘07)

Randy Bumfhole and Zimmy Bumfhole vs Shady K and Knuckles (SWF Tag Team title match)

Why no love for Faith? The NA title would just demote him! He deserves the world title and an unpredictable heel turn, you know it ;)

Jack's on a roll, though i suppose jobbing him out here would be a reality check as well as making Roberts appear somewhat of a threat.

Oh, come on!

Remo vs Valiant

Oh, come on! x2

Zeus is Zeus! Greg Rayne is painfully generic!

Randy Bumfhole and Zimmy Bumfhole vs Shady K and Knuckles (SWF Tag Team title match)

Here's hoping...

Also, a rather surreal meeting with BSS that was. At least you withheld the urge to sack him on the spot, well done!

Christian Faith vs Rich Money - I have Faith!

Jack Giedroyc vs Enforcer Roberts - I like his beard

Steve Frehley vs Paul Huntingdon - Squashes are good TV business

Remo vs Valiant - See above

Greg Rayne vs Zeus Maxmillion - Tan > Bland

Randy Bumfhole and Zimmy Bumfhole vs Shady K and Knuckles - Bumfholes need to make the most of their TV time

If I was you I'd push the crap out of B.S.S... and find that 'Girl he met in Texas'. Her tongue deserves TV time.

Remo vs Valiant

My guess is the main event has some kind of screwy finish - interference, count out, etc.

As for Big Smack Scott, I would love to see someone give him an actual push. I understand why most don't - all too well - but it would be awesome to see someone take the risk and try it.

Christian Faith vs Rich Money (SWF North American title match)

Remo vs Valiant

Tuesday, January 16th, 2008

LIVE! From the Minnesota Coliseum in front of 8,571 fans

We are welcomed to the show, as ever, by the familiar voices of Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen as they excitably talk about some of the results from the When Hell Freezes Over PPV. Pyro explodes as the crowd cheer the proper start to the show and we open with the entrance music of the still reigning SWF World Champion, Jack Bruce. Looking battered and bruised, but still with his guitar slung over his back and the SWF title around his waist, Jack limps to the ring and receives a monster ovation from the crowd following his brutal cage match with Vengeance at the PPV.

Jack: “Thank you, all of you. Thank you for cheering for me, thank you for the support you all showed me when I was resting up in a medical facility for a couple of days. Thank you for helping me to push myself to reach new heights every week, to be the very best champion I can be in the very best wrestling organisation there is. Thank you.”

Crowds love being thanked and respond appropriately.

“And I’d like to give a special thank you to a man who has always made sure that I’ve been given a fair shake here in the SWF, a man who has always had my back even if I haven’t asked him to, a man who without his help would probably be the SWF World Heavyweight champion himself by now… or without whose help, we would probably have Vengeance out here making this speech right now. Thank you, Christian Faith, for everything you’ve done for me and will hopefully continue to do.”

Jack Bruce starts to applaud and this prompts many in the crowd to join in before everyone is interrupted by the entrance music of Christian Faith, who walks down to the ring looking somewhat more sombre than he usually does. He steps into the ring as Jack smiles at him, seemingly happy to see him and uncertain of the look on Faiths’ face.

Faith: “It wasn’t me, Jack.”

“What wasn’t you? Why so serious?”

“Jack, five days ago at When Hell Freezes Over, it wasn’t me that helped you. I was still sitting in the back after my loss to Remo. It was someone else that lowered that guitar in for you. It wasn’t me.”

Jack looks at Faith for a long time, trying to work out if he’s serious or not. Eventually a big smile cracks across Jack’s face and he moves closer to Faith.

“Seriously, man. Thank you. Without your help, I’m not sure what would have happ…”

“Damnit Jack, it wasn’t me! I know you think it was me and I’m sure that whoever done it wants the world to think it was me, but it wasn’t. I was in the locker-room…”

“Licking your wounds? Crying about your defeat to Remo? Considering retirement?”

The interrupting voice is easily identifiable as belonging to the reigning SWF North American champion, Rich Money. Flanked by Remo, Rich walks out onto the stage and looks down to the ring with a sneer on his face.

Rich: “Last night was a great night for the Almighty Dollar as I not only retained my North American championship but Remo walked out the victor against the legendary Christian Faith, defender of honour, scourge of villainy and one hundred percent hypocrite.”

“For years, Faith, you have tried to level the playing field for everyone, you’ve preached about how every match should be a fair match and how everyone should be treated as equals. Well… at last you showed your true colours at last and now we all get to see how yellow you are. Not only did you interfere in a match to make sure that your guy won… but now, knowing that Vengeance will be on your tail, you refuse to even admit to doing it. You are a liar and a hypocrite and now everyone knows it, Faith!”

“Shut your mouth, Rich! Shut your mouth!”

Jack becomes extremely animated at Rich but he is clearly still in pain and Faith makes sure to put his body between the two, just in case Jack tries to do something stupid.

“I should’ve known you’d try something like this…”

“You know what, Faith? Save the vitriol for another time, I don’t want to hear another lie come out of your mouth. If you want to prove how much of a man you really are, you can prove it in the ring tonight. I know you think you can beat me, but I think Remo here beat you down so bad that you aren’t recovered from the PPV yet yourself… though you’re still in better shape than the champ there. In fact, Faith… I’m so confident you can’t beat me tonight, that I’ll even put the North American title on the line. Assuming you accept, of course.”

“You’re damn right I accept, Rich. You and me in this very ring tonight. Even on my worst night I’m still twice the man you’ll ever be.”

“Twice the ego certainly, but twice the man? Your actions say you’re not even half the man you used to be… let alone half the wrestler you can be. I’ll see you later.”

Remo looks more than a little arrogant as he and Rich Money exit to the back of the stage, leaving Jack Bruce and Christian Faith to have a few quiet words before they head to the back themselves.

The first of a series of segments featuring SWF employees on a night out in a local club after the recent PPV begins to play, complete with a slightly cheesy musical intro and a custom graphic for “A night out with the SWF stars”.

We join SWF stars Joe Sexy and Frederique Antonio Garcia as they are waved in by an enormous wall of a man with a suit wallpapered onto him. Sexy and Garcia head in and are greeted by a club filled with unreasonably attractive women, loud popular dance music and seemingly a free bar judging by the numbers of people crowded around it. The first order of business for the two stars is to scope out the dance floor for hotties, though the two men may have very different tastes when it comes to choosing one for themselves. Something not far from the dance floor catches Sexy’s eye.

Sexy: “I’ve spotted someone who may be worth a little of mine. All alone over there in the corner.”

Garcia: “Dawn?”

“You know her?”

“She’s been hanging around backstage for months… seem to remember someone saying she’s a manager or something but honestly, I doubt she can be very good cos I’ve never seen her lead anyone to success.”

“At least that explains why she looks familiar. And here I was thinking I’d slept with her before. Now that would be embarrassing. I’m going over there, time to get my sexy on.”

“Aren’t you going to get a drink first?”

“Joe Sexy doesn’t need to get a girl drunk on anything but his wild sexual charisma in order to work his sexy magic.”

“But I… damn it…”

Sexy struts across the dance floor towards Dawn, leaving Garcia to shake his head and mope over to the bar to get himself a drink. Dawn smiles politely as Sexy’s strut becomes increasingly exaggerated before swinging himself into the seat opposite her.

“I knew you looked familiar. I’ve been watching you since the moment I got here, trying to recognise where I know you from.”

Dawn: “Ah…ha…”

“And now that I look into those beautiful eyes, it all becomes clear to me. You are the girl I see in my dreams every night. Last night, the night before that, the week before that, and beyond… I could never forget those eyes. And tonight, I won’t just see you in my dreams. You must come with me to by hotel room, so that I might gaze on….”

“Wow, you really do live up to your reputation, don’t you?”

“For you, I will surpass it. Tonight will be a night greater than all others. For tonight, you and I beco…”

Groucho: “I dunno Dawn, we leave you for one minute and already you’ve started picking up guys. Oh, hey Joe.”

Elmo: “Great song that, Hey Joe. Hendrix is a leg-end.”

The two energetic members of High Concept, Groucho Bling and Elmo Benson arrive at the table with enough drinks for four and slide into the booth next to Dawn, who seems relieved to have the company of some adults who aren’t going to try and sleaze on her. Joe notices that there are only 3 of them at the table and a fourth drink. With all of them looking like science experiments gone slightly wrong, Joe looks hesitant but…

“You guys brought me a drink? You shouldn’t have.”

“We didn’t. At least I didn’t? Did you Groucho?”

“Certainly didn’t mean to, that colourful number is for Lumpy. Dawn, have you seen him lately? I’d hate for him to miss out on the fun part of his dare.”

“I can’t say I have. I bet he’s hiding somewhere. I knew he wouldn’t be any good at dares.”

“And he hasn’t even had to do your one yet. Poor guy!”

“I’m just.. uh.. gonna go over there…”

“Already assumed you had big man… already assumed you had…”

And with that Joe Sexy heads back to whence he came, making sure to make his exit look as awesome as possible by snapping his fingers and smiling. Spying another batch of girls entering the club, Joe Sexy positions himself for another move. Meanwhile Elmo, Groucho and Dawn are in high spirits as they joke around and have as much fun with their colourful ****tails as possible.

The Amazing Bumfholes (Randy and Zimmy) © VS Death Row (Shady K and Knuckles)

For the SWF World Tag Team titles

The Bumfholes head into this match with a lot of momentum following from the big win over the Biggz Boyz at the PPV, but Death Row are a team never to be underestimated being former tag team champions themselves. In a match that the referee barely seemed to have control over from one moment to the next, the momentum swung backwards and forwards, with neither team allowing the other to stay on offense for long. Eventually the challengers try to set up for the Death Sentence (spike piledriver) on Randy, but Zimmy enziguri kicks Knuckles away from being able to add the spike, causing Knuckles to lose control of the move and get backdropped away. A quick Bumfhole double team then sees Randy hit the Bumfhole Buster (whiplash slam) on Knuckles, allowing Zimmy to follow up with a Bumfhole In One (Frog splash) to get the three count.

WINNERS: The Amazing Bumfholes (Randy and Zimmy), successfully defending the SWF World Tag Team titles

The champs celebrate a competent title defense, slapping hands with the fans on the rampway as they head to the back while Death lament their defeat.

Backstage we join a very grumpy looking Richard Eisen in his office, once again standing with a new face for the SWF fans to get to know.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/ZeusMaxmillion_alt.jpg

Eisen: “So, you are Zeus Maxmillion?”

“Yes, that is I.”

“Says here in your bio that you are a world traveller, part Greek-part Canadian who not only wrestles but is available for modelling jobs at… what, who wrote this bio? This isn’t the training report I got from my staff.”

Without knocking the door to the office swings open and in hurries a… well, see for yourself. And imagine a small white dress to go with the headshot.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JennyPlaymate.jpg

“And you must be… Ms Playmate, associate to the stars, agent to the most attractive men in the world? I can see you are a very good self publicist, Ms Playmate.”

“Yes, I’m the very best at what I do, just like you are the very best at what you do. I imagine we have a lot in common.”

Despite only just arriving, Playmate isn’t wasting any time in getting on the good side of a man she knows can make or break her career, and everyone knows that Richard Eisen loses just a little professionalism when talking to a pretty girl less than half his age.

“Perhaps. Ms Playmate, let’s cut to the chase. So far no-one from my Class of 2007 has won their debut matches and this is very disappointing. Tonight, I expect this to change and upon your request, I even allowed your hand picked opponent to go against your client.”

“Why thank you, Mr Eisen. We won’t disappoint you.”

“You had better not. All these disappointments are starting to make me wonder if I need to replace some of my staff. You may leave now, you have a match to attend to and it’s next.”

Playmate and Zeus turn in almost perfect synchronisation and head out the door, with Eisen’s eyes clearly following one of them on the way out. We head over to the ring…

Greg Rayne VS Zeus Maxmillion w/ Jenny Playmate

Shamelessly self promotion, Playmate and Maxmillion stage a grand catwalk style entrance that ends up taking far longer than a debuting worker should probably have. Greg Rayne, for those who don’t know, is a youngster who has shown a lot of fighting spirit since debuting with the SWF back in August against Rich Money but hasn’t yet managed to up his offense to match his heart. This match largely consists of Rayne trying to wrestle Zeus, but Zeus countering with a lot of headlocks and moves that mean that Rayne can’t do much. Rayne finally gets a shot in, causing Playmate and Zeus to shriek simultaneously as Zeus goes down, clutching at his face. Rayne looks baffled… as does the referee but ultimately it all proves to be a ruse as Zeus rushes out the corner with a running roll up and steals a three count.

WINNER: Zeus Maxmillion

Some of the crowd then start waking up…

We rejoin the adventures of the SWF in the club, hitting the cheesy music and logo as we go. To the shock and disbelief of almost everyone we join the dance floor where both Kurt Laramee and Big Smack Scott are getting their groove on with a girl each. Even more surprising, the girls seem to be enjoying it and there are rumours going around that no money has even changed hands.

But suddenly the mood changes as Laramee and Scott bump into each other on the dance floor, barely touching but just enough to trigger Scott…

BS Scott: “Watch where you’re going.”

Laramee: “You backed into me, you watch where you’re going!”

“I did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Did too! You saw him, didn’t you Stacy?!”

Laramee’s girl just puts her hands up and takes a step back, clearly not willing to get between these two volatile men as they end up going to nose to nose in the middle of the dance floor

“Damn it Laramee!! Why is that everywhere I go you have to drag me down to your level?!”

“Down? I’m the one carrying this team!!”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah!!”

Scott, not known for his scientific wrestling style tries to put an uncharacteristic headlock on Laramee only for it to go wrong as Laramee tries the same thing. The frantic scrabbling of the two heavyweight grapplers doesn’t take long to scare off their girls and attract a handful of suited and booted mountains over to separate the two of them. With a last shout, Laramee and Scott are escorted out of the club.

“Don’t you know who I am? I’m Big Smack Scott!! And you can’t do this to me!!”

Backstage we join Brandon James and Emma Chase in their first class locker-room, chewing down on a meal when they are interrupted by Lobster Warrior gate crashing the room.

Lobster: “You knew.”

Brandon: “I know a lot of things, you’ll need to be more specific.”

“You knew that Remo was going to attack Christian Faith last week on Supreme TV. You went out there and wrestled Faith knowing perfectly well that you’d never win and that you’d never really lose either.”

Emma has long since stopped eating as she looks intently at Lobster Warrior and then down at the table full of expensive looking food in front of them. Most notable amongst it all is the food in front of Brandon.

“It was a good business decision, going out there and main eventing a show that I knew I wouldn’t lose. Made me more money than interrupting someone’s meal ever does.”

“I want a match against you. Tonight.”

Now Brandon stops eating and puts down the knife and fork he has been using to tear the flesh off of his chosen meal for the night. Lobster refuses to back down as Brandon meets him eye to eye.

“I don’t listen to demands made by someone like you, a grown man parading around in a lobster costume as if it somehow makes you mean something. It might help get you noticed, but ultimately, you are a joke. You have always been a joke and you always will be a joke and if I were to step into the ring with you, then you’d end up jus like your counterpart down there on my plate.”

Warrior looks down to see that on Brandon’s plate are the remains of a very tasty and very expensive lobster dinner.

“I eat lobsters like you for breakfast… I’m not accepting your challenge, nor will I be for the foreseeable future. I have an SWF World Heavyweight title match to prepare for. You… never will.”

“You’re a coward Brandon.”

“I’m a business man and I do what’s best for business. You are a joker, you do whatever will get you noticed. Now get out of here before I’m obliged to call security.”

“This isn’t over Brandon.”

Lobster looks upset as he storms out of the private locker room, leaving Emma with an amused smile on her face and Brandon with a few last words.

“It never begun, Lobster. And it never will.”

Valiant vs Remo

The announce team explain early on that this match has been put together at the request of Remo, who is looking for a series of tune up matches. Valiant has proved himself to be a tremendous prospect in recent months and has been garnering a lot of fan support thanks to his athletic and exciting brawling style, not to mention his good looks and ability to time his comebacks to perfection. Remo walked into this match looking extremely confident against the relative newcomer but found himself on the wrong end of the early offense as Valiant pulled out some old evasive tricks from his American football days. But then Remo took control of the match and began to toy with the youngster, unleashing some industrial strength pain on the rookie before finally deciding to put him away with a brutal Destroyer (snap STO) that would look good on any highlight reel.

WINNER: Remo

Remo leaves, happy that his business for the night has been completed.

And we go back to the club once (again) where we join Frederique Antonio Garcia as he stands by the bar, glaring at the entire dance floor as if it’s done something very personal to his mother and pet Chihuahua at the same time. Dancing out there is a variety of SWF stars and staff, most notably Elmo, Groucho, Dawn and what looks like a man in drag, while Robbie Retro has taken a corner over for himself and a small group to pull off all kinds of funky moves. But Garcia seems more focussed on a different area of the room where Joe Sexy is dancing with a couple of girls… or they could be dancing with him nearby, it’s kinda hard to tell.

Garcia: “Stupid girls with their stupid mini-dresses and stupid boobs. Why do men like boobs so much anyways? Stupid men…”

Grumbling quietly to himself doesn’t seem to have been helping Garcia, even as he continues on a lengthy rant about why girls are stupid. Eventually he decides to make a move, downing the last of his exotic ****tail to go over and pull Joe Sexy to one side for a minute.

Sexy: “Hey, nobody disturbs Joe Sexy while he’s doing his thing. Can’t you see I’ve got two girls going here? At the same time?”

“Oh them? You even know their names yet?”

“Joe Sexy doesn’t need to know names, only scores out of two. And I’d certainly give them one, if you know what I mean.”

Garcia cringes at the sheer lameness of Sexy’s humour, something that most people just can never grow to like or even tolerate. Garcia realises that he has to try something.

“Joe, that there is Porsche and that there is Mercedes. I’ve travelled around a lot… but not half as much as these two have, if you know what I mean.”

“Eugh! If there’s something that Joe Sexy can’t stand, it’s girls who sleep around. That’s just not dignified.”

“Ex….actly.”

“I’m glad you were here to warn me about those two… geez, I shoulda known. No-one named after a car is ever worth the hassle. Say, what about her over there?”

Garcia looks over to where Joe is pointing and sees that he’s aiming right at the group with Elmo, Groucho, Dawn and their friend.

She is a man. I saw him coming out the gents toilets earlier, seems the barmen were giving him some drinks to encourage him out. Not that he seems to need much mire encouragement any more.”

“A man? I think… I think I might’ve had too much to drink. Joe Sexy is so not cool tonight.”

“Maybe we should just go sit quietly in a corner for now. I’ll get us a couple of drinks… we can see where things go after that.”

“Thanks Freddy. You’re a real friend.”

And with that Joe Sexy heads over to an empty seat in the corner of the club as Garcia lets a smile cross his face. Signalling to the barman, he gets a couple of drinks made up for him in double quick time before dancing his way over to the relative privacy offered by his table with Joe Sexy.

Steve Frehley VS Paul Huntingdon

SQUASH!! Huntingdon tries to get in some offense to start this match but Frehley stops him in his tracks before it ever takes off. One Dark Destroyer Spear later and the match is probably already over, but Steve caps it off with a Frehley’s Comet before picking up the three count in a SQUASH!

WINNER: Steve Frehley

Frehley stalks to the back…

… and as he does we switch over to a backstage monitor being watched by Marc DuBois. The SWF Shooting Star champion looks pretty laid back, at least up until the point where his door is kicked open by Enygma and DuBois immediately switches into high gear, ready to fight.

Enygma: “DuBois, is that all your quest is going to amount to? Tainted victories? You should be ashamed of yourself?”

DuBois: “Ashamed? I defeated a former SWF World Heavyweight champion, in the middle of the ring.”

“With a handful of tights, DuBois. The whole world saw it and if you’re going to count that as a victory, then the whole world is going to think you’re just a nobody. You want respect? You want kudos? You want accolades, DuBois? You’ll face me in the ring again. If you can beat me, then the whole world will truly take notice of you as more than just a “can’t miss prospect”.”

DuBois looks Enygma in the eyes, at least as well as can be done when going nose to mask with someone.

“Enygma… I’ve already beaten you. I’m moving on, it’s time for you to do the same thing. You lost. Get over it already.”

“We’ll see DuBois. We’ll meet in the ring again, you have my word on that.”

DuBois rolls his eyes at Enygma as the former World champ leaves, not entirely upset at what just happened, but clearly already formulating a plan for how to get to DuBois. The Shooting Star champion turns back to his monitor as we cut over to….

… Richard Eisen’s office again, where he is joined by his son Eric Eisen and the family retainer, Enforcer Roberts lurking menacingly in his ring gear. Eric is excitedly talking and gesturing while Richard listens to him.

Eric: “Can you just make this one match, dad? You saw the way Remo and Frehley beat their opponents, there should be plenty of time to add this one match.”

Richard: “It’s very short notice, it’d have to be up next.”

“Perfect! Roberts here is clearly ready to go and Giedroyc is always ready to go when it comes to TV time. He’ll be delighted to get a match he isn’t expecting tonight!”

“Eric, something tells me you aren’t exactly looking out for the best interests of Jack Giedroyc. After all, he did just beat you at the When Hell Freezes Over PPV… and well, we both know what a match with Enforcer Roberts usually means.”

Eric realises that is tactic is about as subtle as being hit on the head with a brick, as Enforcer Roberts has been handing out punishment beatings on behalf of the Eisens for about a decade. The fact that it has been almost exclusively been coming from Eric Eisen in recent months is a fairly new thing, with Roberts increasingly becoming more of his own man as Richard Eisen eases up on his iron grip of the promotion and allows the workers more free reign to act on their own.

“Well, I might have an interest in seeing Jack be stretched a bit… I can’t deny that. But you always say people should be tested. In the unlikely event that he can beat Roberts, Giedroyc will have really proved he’s a great wrestler right? And that could make you more money. So not only do I get to see him suffer, but you could stand to make money out of it. It’s a great plan!”

It’s pretty obvious to Richard that his son is making up new arguments as he goes along, doing anything he can to get the match to happen. But he does raise a good point…

“Okay, Eric, you’ve convinced me. Up next on Supreme TV will be Jack Giedroyc vs Enforcer Roberts.”

“Thanks, dad! You just made a great decision! Come on Roberts, time for you to dish out some pain to Jack Giedroyc.”

And with that, Eric and Roberts make their departure from Richard Eisen’s office and head out to the ring, leaving the owner of the SWF to look thoughtful at something that we will probably never know about…

Jack Giedroyc VS Enforcer Roberts w/Eric Eisen

It turns out that Giedroyc really is ready for a match and so this match is on. Eric lurks at ringside, nipping at Jack’s heels much to the annoyance of Jack and the referee. Much of this match is spent with Jack and Eric eying each other up, often giving the advantage back to Enforcer Roberts as he works over the young star, stretching him painfully as Eric yells instructions at him from ringside. But the early momentum is broken up as Eric’s ego starts to take over and his instructions begin to take Roberts out of his game plan, forcing him to make some illogical moves that give Giedroyc the advantage. One such distraction eventually leads to the finish, as Giedroyc catches Roberts with the Crashing On (Codebreaker) and pins Roberts while looking down at Eric Eisen.

WINNER: Jack Giedroyc

Eric yells in frustration and hits the canvas a couple of times as Giedroyc rolls out the ring, waving back to Eisen as he does so.

For the final time tonight we head back to the club where several SWF stars were out celebrating the When Hell Freezes Over PPV. This time we find ourselves at the front door with the clean living, straight edge advocate Squeeky McClean, wearing his usual all white outfit and looking considerably out of place even walking towards a club. As he walks up to one of the mobile mountains employed as bouncers, he finds himself waved straight in… but he can’t resist the urge to help people and a flyer is magically produced from somewhere and handed to the doorman

Squeeky: “Here you go young man. In this pamphlet you can find out all about a simple 103 step plan that could not only help you lose weight but could help turn your entire life around in just 6 months. And if you require some assistance getting adjusted to the program, I can….”

The doorman looms a step or two closer to Squeeky and growls at him, causing Squeeky to think better of his plan and hastily scamper into the club where he is quickly met with a wall of sound, dancing, alcohol and general drunken debauchery. A young couple stagger past him hand in hand, clearly destined to get lucky in the not very distant future… Squeeky moves towards the barrier near the dance floor and looks on in aghast at what he sees. Even though it’s hard to hear him, we can pretty clearly make out what he is saying as he looks around the dance floor.

“Alcohol! Dancing! Lewdness! SEX?! NOOOOO!!!”

The overload is just too much for Squeeky and as he sees some familiar faces busting some moves on the dance floor he storms down to see one first, knocking over dozens of drinks on the tables as he passes and bumping into other people, spilling more drinks and even getting some on his pristine whites, infuriating him further. Squeeky grabs one dancing figure by the arm and spins him around, only for Robbie Retro to incorporate it into his dance by spinning more and breaking out some fun disco moves.

“Don’t you ignore me, Retro! How can you do this?! How can you be in a place of moral depravity like this and be enjoying it!! It’s a pollutant of the body, mind and soul in here! Full of vulgarity and alcohol!!”

“It’s fun, isn’t it? You should’ve got here earlier, it’s been an awesome night, man.”

In the background you can already see bouncer preparing to make their way over having found out about Squeeky’s drinks spilling spree, and as Retro breaks out the wave, Squeeky loses it, tackling Retro to the dance floor and landing a few shots while yelling at him

“This is for your own good, Retro! Alcohol leads to dancing!! Dancing leads to sex!! Sex leads to diseases! Diseases lead to death!! I can’t stand by and watch you do… get off me!! Get off me!! I’m helping to save this man from himself!! GET OFF ME!!”

The small mountain range known as the club’s bouncers pull Squeeky off of Robbie Retro, allowing the fun loving youngster to get back to his feet and eye Squeeky as he kicks and screams while being dragged out of the club. The dance floor watches Squeeky go before all the familiar faces of Elmo, Groucho, Dawn, Lumpy (still in drag) and Retro once again start getting back into the groove as the DJ starts to play Funkytown especially for Retro, who seems pretty much unphased by the attack just moments ago.

It seems a fun time has been had by many, even Joe Sexy and Frederique Antonio Garcia are still holed up in a corner, knocking back drinks completely oblivious to what just happened.

It’s been a while since we’ve been reminded about the main event of the night, but Christian Faith is shown walking towards the ring for the match as the announcers hype it up as being on right after the commercial break…

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SWF_NA.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/VS.pnghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/RichMoney.jpg

Christian Faith VS Rich Money ©

For the SWF North American championship

The announce team put this over as being a huge match for both men, with Faith coming off a defeat at the PPV and Rich Money potentially really securing his spot as one of the SWF’s premiere talents if he can pick up a win here. Both men with a lot to gain and a lot to lose, so it comes as no surprise to see Faith quickly go on the offensive in this one after the bell rings, only for Rich to use spoiler tactics to frustrate the multi time World champion by using the ropes and heading to the floor in order to catch a break up any momentum Faith builds. After several minutes of this, Faith chases Rich to the floor but is caught by a drop toe hold onto the steel steps that gives him the advantage for a long period of time, allowing Rich to work over Faith’s neck and back, which the announcers put over as probably still hurting from the beating Remo gave Faith at the PPV.

A lengthy rest hold sees Rich control Faith and wear him down for a long while, as he deliberately drains the energy from the former champ. But Faith eventually fights his way out of the headlock and to his feet, breaking free with some elbows to the gut before breaking out some of the big offense, including a spine jerking reverse atomic drop followed up by a series of Faith Hammers (Bionic elbows) leading into the feared Machine Gun Faith Hammers that drives Rich to his knees and then down to the mat. The crowd are thoroughly behind Faith as he gets psyched up but then the lights go out, before the feared red lighting fills the arena….

Karma… Justice… VENGEANCE!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/SkullDeBones_alt.jpg

Even knowing it would happen sooner or later, Faith looks unprepared for the arrival of Vengeance who stalks down the ring with destructive purpose in his eyes. The arena lights come back on in time to see Rich Money smirk and roll out of the ring towards his North American title belt as Faith meets Vengeance head on in the ring, with referee Darren Smith being forced to throw out the match immediately.

WINNER: Christian Faith by DQ, Rich Money retains the SWF North American championship

Rich circles the ring and starts to walk away from the ring with his title belt, watching as Faith initially holds his own against the psychotic attack of Vengeance only to fall victim to a savage beatdown in the corner, reminiscent of the early goings of the cage match where Vengeance pummelled Jack Bruce in the corner. Vengeance has that look in his eye again where you know someone is going to get hurt, but the crowd explode as Jack Bruce runs down to the ring with his guitar in hand, ignoring Rich Money on the rampway as he painfully slides into the ring and puts himself between Vengeance and Faith as quickly as he can, once again wielding his guitar like a weapon.

With the announce team wondering if Vengeance feels he has karmically balanced out what happened to him at the PPV yet, the show ends with Jack Bruce watching Vengeance leave the ring…

Quick Results From Supreme TV

- Jack Bruce thanks Christian Faith for help at PPV, Faith denies it was him. Rich Money challenges Faith to match tonight, accepted.

- CLUB: Joe Sexy hits on Dawn The Cheerleader, interrupted by Elmo Benson and Groucho Bling

- The Amazing Bumfholes defeat Death Row to retain the SWF World Tag Team titles

- Richard Eisen introduces Zeus Maxmillion (and Jenny Playmate) as latest Class of 2007 graduate

- Zeus Maxmillion defeats Greg Rayne

- CLUB: Kurt Laramee and Big Smack Scott argue, are thrown out of club

- Lobster Warrior confronts Brandon James, challenges to match but turned down

- Remo defeats Valiant

- CLUB: Frederique Antonio Garcia deliberately sabotages Joe Sexy’s chances with girls

- Steve Frehley defeats Paul Huntingdon

- Enygma wants rematch with DuBois if he’s serious about quest to beat champions, DuBois declines

- Richard Eisen makes Jack Giedroyc vs Enforcer Roberts at Eric Eisen’s request

- Jack Giedroyc defeats Enforcer Roberts

- CLUB: Squeeky McClean goes berserk in the club, tries to save Robbie Retro from himself by attacking him

- Christian Faith defeats Rich Money by DQ, Rich Money remains the SWF North American champion

- Jack Bruce saves Christian Faith from violent attack from Vengeance

OVERALL RATING: B

OOC: That took longer than I thought it would... I just couldn't leave the club segments to be short. :rolleyes:

Friday, January 19, 2008

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/RichardEisen.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF/ChristianBlack_alt1.jpg

Richard Eisen’s Hotel Room

When on the road, offices are hard to come by and so quite often places like locker-rooms and hotel rooms are substituted in to replace them. It isn’t particularly hard, since the SWF rents out 10,000 seater arenas on a regular basis and the upper echelons of the company can easily afford high rent hotel rooms, but it does make for a somewhat unique business setting. For those that believe that the SWF has corporate headquarters in every town and aren’t on the road all the time, travelling between events and working hard, it might serve as a sobering reminder that this is a tough job. Having just let in SWF Head Writen Christian Black, Richard Eisen pulls up a seat next to an expensive looking table and invites Black to do the same with a hand gesture.

Eisen: “Good evening, Black. I assume you know why I’ve called you here tonight.”

Black: “Normally I’d assume it’s to go over the draft for next TV show, though we’ve still got days to perfect that… and your tone suggests that it’s something other than that, which leads me to think it’s something to do with the way I handled the drug tests results. Perhaps one in particular? ”

“Very good, you’re proving to be particularly adept at reading into situations around you. Although you’re clearly not ready to deal with every situation that comes up.”

“I was taken by surprise by Big Smack Scott, I have to admit…”

“Don’t tell the police that, they might want you to press charges.”

Eisen can barely suppress a grin as Black hurries to try and explain what has happened.

“I’d just like to make it clear that contrary to the rumours going around the locker-room right now, nothing happened between myself and Big Smack Scott in that meeting.”

“I certainly hope that’s the case, I’d hate for people to think you are showing favouritism. But seriously, even though everyone knows that Scott was being his usual self it has ended up putting you into a weaker position in the locker room than I would’ve liked, and that shows that I miscalculated somewhat. I did like the way you used the time to not only break the test results to people but also to get some creative input from the boys.”

“They have some good ideas… not enough to be consistently useful, but enough to be able to contribute.”

“And I thank you for the list of people who did and didn’t use their time with you. It’s interesting to see the guys who tried to be friends with you, the guys who tried to help themselves out, the few that actually tried to help others and those who didn’t even use the limited time they had with the head writer of the company. It helps get a good insight into the guys in the locker-room, though I see you were particularly impressed with Angry Gilmore. You spent almost 40 minutes with him?”

“And it would’ve been longer if I’d had the chance.”

Black considers adding in that in those 40 minutes Gilmore came up with more good ideas than Jerry Eisen probably ever had, but the idea of trying to oust his potential future boss from the booking team is probably one that wouldn’t get over too well in the long run. Specially since he’s the son of the current boss and can legitimately use the advantage of being on the team to be able to better tell the stories when he’s on the announce team… though Black wouldn’t mind getting rid of Jerry from there either.

“I can imagine. He’s a good young mind, maybe one day he will be sitting alongside us in the booking meetings. But back to the order of business I actually called you here for. Disciplining Big Smack Scott.”

“As you already know, I brought Scott into this company for a number of reasons. Primary among them is the fact that there are very few people within the wrestling industry who can draw the kind of heat that he does. It doesn’t matter what kind of fan it is, they hate him. But as I’m sure you have grown to realise, that isn’t the only reason. Can you tell me what you’ve deduced so far, as I’m sure you’ve put a lot of brain power towards it.”

Sometimes it’s like Eisen is almost psychic, the way he’s able to judge how the people around him are thinking. But then, when you’ve spent the best part of 30 years dealing with steroid fuelled, alcohol loving, highly physical and egotistical performers like he has, you probably need to be able to judge situations and people very well.

“Well, judging by the fact you won’t let us fire him, want him to be given screen time and would rather not discipline him yourself, my first thought is that he’s blackmailing you. But ruling that out, I’d say you want to try and change the way Scott is using positive reinforcement principle to modify his behaviour and perhaps even his personality generally.”

“Surprisingly close to the truth… the behaviour modification, not the blackmail.”

“The thing is, I don’t understand why. There are plenty of jerks in pro wrestling, plenty of guys who abuse steroids, plenty of more talented guys and plenty more guys out there who can get heat. I know you don’t care for his in-ring performances or you’d want him put into more matches than angles…”

Eisen lets out a long sigh before walking over to the massively over-priced mini bar and picking out a small bottle of brandy. He pours one out for himself and waves the bottle at Black, who politely declines with a hand gesture and a shake of the head.

“Black, I’ve been in the pro wrestling industry for a long, long time. More than 35 years now as a promoter with the SWF, and a few years before that promoting my own shows illegally in the Greenwich area. I know that the SWF is a product that I have cultured over the years, with outside influences from others admittedly, but that ultimately has always come down to my choices. And over the last 4 decades I’ve been largely responsible for the way that wrestling has been perceived by the fans and the way that the wrestlers have adapted to fit to my ideals.”

“Over the years, I’ve been responsible for making a lot of guys a lot of money, myself being first on that list. And the more money I made, the more people tried to imitate me and the guys I was pushing. Guys like Sam Strong who used to use steroids to get the superstar physique he had to work hard to get set precedent for others to use steroids too. Guys like Rip Chord who would work 7 nights a week and mask the pain with alcohol made it seem like that was okay to do if you wanted to work for me. And others, countless others, who abuse pain pills, sleeping pills and all manner of drugs to help them work another match, who torture themselves for years just to keep living up to the expectations that they all think I have for them.”

“Work hard, do whatever it takes to keep working and maybe Richard Eisen will give you that million dollar main event push they’ve all dreamed about.”

Eisen sloshes the brandy around in the glass and stares at it, barely able to make eye contact as he lets loose his stream of conscience.

“Big Smack Scott is the epitome of the all the negative traits I’ve introduced and instilled in ths industry. He’s a big guy who abuses steroids, who thinks that in order to get over he needs to be loud and annoying, who feels he needs to live his gimmick to the point that he can no longer separate gimmick and reality. He’s self centered, hates putting people over, arrogant… and frankly, I feel responsible for him being the way he is, even if it were to turn out that I wasn’t. I’ve known guys like him in the past, back when kayfabe was still running strong. I’ve seen guys get hospitalised because of their gimmicks, I’ve seen substance abuse ruin the lives of my wrestlers and their families, I’ve seen guys work themselves into early retirement, with guys in their 40s hobbling around like crippled war veterans because of the way I’ve pushed them to keep going rather than give them a night off.

“But, you’ve changed now. I mean… back then you used to have house shows almost every day, sometimes twice AND you’d have TV tapings. Now no-one works more than 5 nights a week. You’ve got the drug policy in place and we know that the roster are almost completely free of any kind of substance abuse. Guys get paid holidays, medical insurance, a pension plan…”

“I’ve worked hard to try and turn everything around, but all I’ve really done is scratched the surface. But it’s a good start. It’ll take years, but with our new policies in place the world will know the SWF is clean. And once everyone knows that we won’t tolerate it, others will follow suit. I already know the that major Japanese promotions do semi-regular screenings and that TCW have taken steps to look after their roster too. USPW may be next, and Canada is almost clean already thanks to the influences of the Stones and DeColts.”

“So with the top of the wrestling industry getting cleaned up, you are hoping the rest of the industry will follow?”

“I want everyone to know that wrestling has changed and that the wrestlers themselves can change too. That’s why we have Big Smack Scott. It’s probably too late to stop him being a jackass, but I know that we can clean up his act. Maybe even make him into a competent wrestler. And if we can do that with Big Smack Scott, then there’s no reason we couldn’t do that with anyone. And that is what I want everyone to know.”

“There’s just one problem with that though… well, several really.”

“Which is what we need to talk about. How can we get him clean? What did he say to you?”

The tone and pace of the meeting changes quickly, going from sorrowful responsibility to driven and directed planning in the space of a couple of breaths. And luckily, Black is more than up to the task.

“Well, he doesn’t believe there is a problem with him taking steroids. We knew that, but I also know now that he believes others to be on them too. So I’d say the first step towards helping him understand that he has a problem is for him to realise that he’s the only one with a problem. I say we reveal the test results of everyone to the entire locker room.”

“Those are private test results.”

“Sure, this one was. But future results needn’t be. I think the first batch of tests scared people a bit as they were unsure what would happen. Some of those guys have a lot of dietary supplements and odd diets, but the test results showed nothing bad. If we could get people to agree, or even to openly talk about them, then we could show Scott that the locker room is clean.”

“It’ll mean nothing if people could just be lying about results. We’d need to publish them to everyone… but I don’t want Scott to feel like he is being picked on either…”

And so the debate goes backwards and forwards for a while, with both men trying to formulate the nuances of a plan that will get Big Smack Scott, the raging egotistical steroid abuser that he is, to not only accept that he has a problem but to realise he needs to do something about it while also not being overtly punished for his actions. It isn’t easy, but after several hours more of talking the two men come up with a potential plan and even manag to somewhat refine the draft notes for the next edition of Supreme TV during the process. It is a long evening, but in the end Christian Black leaves Richard Eisen with an early draft, with the following notes on the cover.

Last Week’s Highs:

Vengeance attack on Faith drew huge heat

Christian Faith and Rich Money match goes over awesomely with crowd

Great chemistry between Enforcer Roberts and Jack Giedroyc led to great match

Hot opening segment featuring Jack Bruce, Christian Faith, Rich Money and Remo led to hot show

Last Week’s Lows:

Fans didn’t care for Zeus vs Greg Rayne, probably because Rayne is a nobody. Intro segment boosted by presence of Jenny Playmate

TV 2 (2 more til PPV)

MAIN EVENT: Steve Frehley vs Squeeky McClean

Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole vs Big Smack Scott and Kurt Laramee

Davis Wayne Newton and Heath Harvey vs Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore

Bart Biggz vs Marc DuBois © (for SWF Shooting Star championship)

Valiant vs Sebastian Edwards (Class of 2007)

Robbie Retro vs Remo

NOTES:

Angry Gilmore returning from injury

Last debut from Class of 2007 tonight

OOC: Damn, that Eisen likes to talk... sorry for the wall of red text, hopefully you appreciate what I tried to get Eisen to say there. :)

Archived