• Eisen-verse's "The X-WA || "An Act of Vengeance for The Fallen Angel""
    • ya it's me'S "WCW:Phoenix From The Ashes"
    • Derek B's: "SWF Entertainment for the masses"
    • TheFinalCountdown's "Ring of Honor-We Don't Imitate...We Innovate (2002)"

Rookie DOTM nominee's:

• 2nd* Eisen-verse's "The X-WA || "An Act of Vengeance for The Fallen Angel""
  • 2nd* ya it's me'S "WCW:Phoenix From The Ashes"
  • 2nd* Derek B's: "SWF Entertainment for the masses"
  • 2nd* TheFinalCountdown's "Ring of Honor-We Don't Imitate...We Innovate (2002)"

Hopefully next month I'll be here...

This one was tough for me, as two diaries have really stood out considering that they are Rookie diaries.

I went with Eisen-Verse as the idea is just so fresh

the orange likes fresh, does any one else see the irony?

Eisen vs. derek here, and after a lot of thought it has to go to derek for me. The shows really have ensnared me as a reader - but i'm sure at sometime in the future Eisen will be getting my vote for DOTM :)

Thanks for the support rjhabeeb! The positive feedback I've been getting is a major reason that I've gotten into the diary as much as I have. I have stories & feuds in mind for, like, late-2003 that I'm already really looking forward to. Never mind the fact that my upper-tier guys could be swiped from me at any time...

I'm voting for "Phoenix From the Ashes." I think it's way too good a diary to go vote-less, and besides, I'd feel...strange voting for myself.

Thank you to everyone who has voted for my X-WA diary thus far. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. From very early on I was having troubles keeping my mindset focused on keeping the diary going, however, I feel I've turned that corner now where writing this diary is part of my daily scheme. So, it truly feels like I could be pushing this Diary for quite some time. :) Which makes me excited due to the fact that I have a lot of things left in mind for the future.

All in all, I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for me. This is, by far, one of the toughest rookie competitions I've ever seen (then again, I'm new to this area of the GDS boards). So many great diaries up against one another.

I voted for Derek's SWF Diary because it's one of the best diaries on the board (regardless of being a rookie or not). SWF is an overly popular company to play as, however, Derek has done a lot with their characters to make it interesting.

Cheers. :D

<p>As Angeldelayette just did with the DOTM: Cornellverse thread, I thought I'd do the same for the DOTM: Rookie thread. Not anything too crazy here, Just thought I'd post it back onto the main threat so that way everyone can have their votes counted!</p><p> </p><p>

Cheers.</p>

Congrats to Eisen on winning what was a much tighter race than last month's Rookie poll (though it didn't touch this month's C-Verse poll, obviously.) And thanks to the people who voted for me as well.

Thank you, Countdown. It def. was a really tight race this month. I look forward to reading the rest of your diary as it goes forward (along with Derek's as well). You both put forth an amazing piece of work.

Also, I posted this already in my X-WA diary thread, however, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted this month! It's great to know what we have such a pro-active culture here on this board. A place where we all can post our work and have others to check it out in the end.

Cheers.

Congratulations to Eisen for the win and to Derek_b, TheFinalCountdown and ya it's me respectively

Thanks for the reminder--I forgot to send a post-poll shout-out to yim. yim, if you read this: do not get discouraged by the results of this poll. You've put out good stuff so far, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how your version of WCW shakes out in the long run.

Thanks for the reminder--I forgot to send a post-poll shout-out to yim. yim, if you read this: do not get discouraged by the results of this poll. You've put out good stuff so far, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how your version of WCW shakes out in the long run.

I second this point. You've done a great job thus far with your vision of WCW. Def. keep up the work! I "lurk" my way into your diary whenever I see an update.

Cheers.

Archived