Buddy Rose/Adrian Adonis type worker in C-Verse?

With the passing of Buddy Rose this week, I went back and watched some of his classic stuff from Portland against Roddy Piper. For a big man, he could work! Same with Adrian Adonis.

Does the Cornellverse have any "doughy" big men who are actually very good workers? I would love to create a "Playboy" type character

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D-Lyrium" data-cite="D-Lyrium" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22727" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Bulldozer Brandon Smith always struck me as "a bit of a Stan Hansen", and from what I've heard/seen Rose and Hansen were kinda similar.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> LOL no, not at all. Believe me, you couldn't get two more opposite ends of the spectrum as Rose and Hansen. </p><p> </p><p> Rose was a fat guy but could bump like crazy and really work. He would go by "Playboy" but it was meant ironically and drew heat because he was anything but.</p><p> </p><p> Hansen was violent, stiff and ultra bad ass. One of the few wrestlers that legit scared the crap out of me growing up. I always thought, if anyone would be Hansen-esque it would be Pistol Pete Hall. Big cowboy who got over huge in Japan.</p><p> </p><p> Yeah I notice that there's not much diversity in the "body types" of the good workers in the C-Verse. Usually, if it's someone heavy they don't ever seem to be a decent worker. Oh well. Giant Tana might not be a bad idea, he's just not that great of a worker.</p>

Archived