• iMac's "WWE: The Next Generation"
    • Tristram's "WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW""

Real World DOTM nominee's:

• Togg's "TNA - No Limitations "Goodbye Russo""
  • Dse81's "The New NWA"
  • FinalCountdown's "Ring of Honor-We Don't Imitate...We Innovate (2002)"
  • iMac's "WWE: The Next Generation"
  • Tristram's "WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW""

Judging by the front page of the nominations thread, it only got one nomination. Every diary has to be nominated and then seconded to make the voting thread.

Yup. I nominated PFTA, but it wasn't seconded. Not sure why, as I think Bash at the Beach from that diary was one of the better shows I've read on this forum, outside of Wildfire.

Togg currently holds the lead..but he also voted for himself :p

(Not ragging on you; I don't think it's against the rules or anything.)

:o I shamefully did lol. does it count that i enjoy reading my diary? lol:o

I hope its not against the rules. if it is then obviously i didnt know so just deduct the 1 point lol. my bad:o

Well atleast i was in the lead for a short time. up against some super stong competiton:D so i need all the help i can give myself lol.

:o I shamefully did lol. does it count that i enjoy reading my diary? lol:o

I hope its not against the rules. if it is then obviously i didnt know so just deduct the 1 point lol. my bad:o

Well atleast i was in the lead for a short time. up against some super stong competiton:D so i need all the help i can give myself lol.

it's all good. Not against the rules, but if it ends in a tie, that beaks the tie in your opponents favor. (saying he did not vote for himself as well)

Thanks everyone for the votes and of course the nomination. Some quality candidates here, I am glad to see the RW diary revitalisation alive and well. :D Thanks to everyone who has commented on the diaries over the past month, and of course voted. I'm sure I speak for all the nominees when I say that without the support it becomes a lonely existence and I'm just glad to see the support out there so the creative minds that exist on this board are encouraged to continue their excellent visions.

Congratulations to all the nominees, I commend you all and would personally love to give you all a vote!

I voted iMac. Firstly, durability, I know its a month by month poll but simply put there are a lot of diaries that will write well for 2-3-4 months, this guy has been doing it since Jesus was a child, still innovating, still being creative, and still after all this time pumps out shows which offers so many options, so many questions. I think there's a lot of intricate balances to be struck in real world diaries between realism and also innovation and the true masters, nevermore, keefmoon and iMac strike that the best show for show and over an extended period of time. There's not one show I read of his that leaves me disappointed.

His Wrestlemania outing recently was top top top quality. While there are some very good entrants here, IMO iMac has been elevated to the lofty 'legends of real world' status.

Thanks everyone for the votes and of course the nomination. Some quality candidates here, I am glad to see the RW diary revitalisation alive and well. :DThanks to everyone who has commented on the diaries over the past month, and of course voted. I'm sure I speak for all the nominees when I say that without the support it becomes a lonely existence and I'm just glad to see the support out there so the creative minds that exist on this board are encouraged to continue their excellent visions.

Congratulations to all the nominees, I commend you all and would personally love to give you all a vote!

Agreed. There's no way I would continue to put in the time that it takes to work on my ROH diary without the support and interest people have shown.

Agreed. There's no way I would continue to put in the time that it takes to work on my ROH diary without the support and interest people have shown.

Seconded, even though I'm not nominated, if I didn't have the views, I wouldn't spend hours writing DaVE.

Also, I voted iMac, strictly for the quality WrestleMania he provided.

DAMN! this is close. i guess this it to be expected, all the competition are really top notch great diarys.

If i wasnt part of this and had to vote on someone else... i would be torn big time.:D

maybe it should end in a tie. Set up a rematch and make it in the ring:D. Full Metal Mayhem

Archived