DOTM: Cornellverse Poll

DOTM: Cornellverse Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornellverse Poll

• NoNeck's "Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011"
    • James Casey's "MAW 10 simple rules"
    • Phantom Stranger's "Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97]"
    • Marcel Fromage's "XWA: American Wrestling Just Got Serious"
    • Tiger Kinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0"
    • J-Silver's " USPW: Where Ages 65 and Older Get in For Free"

Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:

• NoNeck's "Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011"
  • James Casey's "MAW 10 simple rules"
  • Phantom Stranger's "Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97]"
  • Marcel Fromage's "XWA: American Wrestling Just Got Serious"
  • Tiger Kinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0"
  • J-Silver's " USPW: Where Ages 65 and Older Get in For Free"

I had to vote for Marcel's XWA diary. As we all know, It's innovative and very interactive for it's readers. Also, I'm guessing the images he creates for the diary must take a bit between writing them up and then constructing them all together.

All around, great stuff!

A damn good month, but my vote goes to Phantom Stranger's PPPW dynasty in its final month of posting. Alas, for those who burn brightest often burn out the soonest...

A ton of quality up this month. Had to give my vote to Phantom Stranger, as his consistent quality is up there month after month. Would be great to see PPPW get the nod, especially as the diary is nearing its end.

Voted for PPPW aswell. :cool:

EDIT: 11 - 11

I've gone me old mate no-neck, but boy, again a great series of nominees. Very close behind for me would have been tiger-kenny simply for creating a scene thats not your stereotypical American scene and doing it with their cultures well managed and J Silver because I laugh at all his shows ... Great series of nominations, anyone is a deserving winner.

Thank you - seriously - to everyone who voted for me this month. Philly Pro is coming to a close within this coming month - six shows off, which won't take much time at all - and I'm very glad to have taken a vote before the show ends.

It's good to know the diary has that kind of support, and it's just as good to see that it's not the only one. It seems to me that the Cornellverse field is just getting stronger.

Congratulations Phantom. So, so deserved. It would have been a big shame for your PPPW diary to not be acknowledged in the end. And most of all, you created a style of your own which some users have begun to replicate :)

Well done, PS. You fully deserve it not only for this month's excellent output but for continued quality product and, as FIN said, for the originality of the retrospective diary when you first started it up.

And I certainly feel very honoured to come 3rd amongst what was a pretty elite field this month. :)

Archived