60 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Rookie Diary Poll

• Eisen-verse's "PSW: The Evolution of Greed"
    • SeanMcfly's "NOTBPW : Set in Stone"
    • Genadi's ""Moolah McMahon" a WWF Story"
    • Finisher's GCG - "Global Honored Crown"
    • Justxyank's "The Curious Case of WCW"
    • MrOnu's "SWF 70s : The birth of an empire"
    • Oldschool's WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T)

Rookie DOTM nominee's:

• 2nd* Eisen-verse's "PSW: The Evolution of Greed"
  • 2nd* SeanMcfly's "NOTBPW : Set in Stone"
  • 2nd* Genadi's ""Moolah McMahon" a WWF Story"
  • 2nd* Finisher's GCG - "Global Honored Crown"
  • 2nd* Justxyank's "The Curious Case of WCW"
  • 2nd* MrOnu's "SWF 70s : The birth of an empire"
  • 2nd* Oldschool's WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T)

I love ginger-ale so justy gets my vote. No, seriously, he's put a hell of a lot of effort in and I like his story very much so he gets my vote. Oldschool's take on the WWWF is great though, absolutely great. I hope to see most if not all of these diaries continue on, I sense we're hitting some very good creative peaks right now in the dynasty forum.

Congratulations to all nominees, thoroughly deserved.

I hope to see most if not all of these diaries continue on, I sense we're hitting some very good creative peaks right now in the dynasty forum.

Congratulations to all nominees, thoroughly deserved.

Ditto. This is the strongest & deepest Rookie field I've seen, and the real-world scene is experiencing a major resurgence compared to where it was at when I started following it. Keep it up, guys!

54 votes, I don't think we have ever had that many rookie votes!!

I love how diverse the selection is. There's current RW, old RW, Cornellverse, '75 Cornellverse.. There's entertainment, there's pure wrestling.. Everything. All the best to whoever wins this, I'm guessing it's Eisen-Verse :rolleyes: But to each and every one of you who got votes and was nominated, keep on writing! Let's take the forum's diary writing into another level with these new diaries! :cool:

I love how diverse the selection is. There's current RW, old RW, Cornellverse, '75 Cornellverse.. There's entertainment, there's pure wrestling.. Everything. All the best to whoever wins this, I'm guessing it's Eisen-Verse :rolleyes: But to each and every one of you who got votes and was nominated, keep on writing! Let's take the forum's diary writing into another level with these new diaries! :cool:

My diary gets a roll of the eyes, FIN?! :p

Truthfully, This is one of the best rookie poll's I've ever seen. There are a lot of really really good new diaries on the up and up! Best of luck to everyone, As FIN says.... Let's keep this going! The more diaries the better if you ask me!

Remember what happened last time we assumed the race was over FIN :p

*cough* :o In what poll exactly? This is from April..

Phantom Stranger's "Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97] 14 Votes 24.56%

James Casey's "MAW: 10 Simple Rules..." 13 Votes 22.81%

FINisher's "CGC: That's Entertainment, the DeColt Tragedy" 15 Votes 26.32%

My diary gets a roll of the eyes, FIN?!

You misunderstood me :p

My diary gets a roll of the eyes, FIN?! :p

Truthfully, This is one of the best rookie poll's I've ever seen. There are a lot of really really good new diaries on the up and up! Best of luck to everyone, As FIN says.... Let's keep this going! The more diaries the better if you ask me!

Agreed entirely. Usually you have a lot of 'debutants' and their diaries are graphic laiden or have a unique backstory but have no substance to them to carry them on. I see a lot of potential storyline arcs and developments in pretty much all the diaries nominated.

Again, awesome work to all, and I think whoever wins this particular month should be very proud.

Thank you everyone who voted for my PSW Diary. I truly appreciate your support as there were MANY great diaries up this month for "Rookie DOTM".

There are a lot of really great new diaries out there and it seems like this board is really starting to pick up as of late. A lot of great diary writer's coming up and a lot of our consistent creators are still pumping out absolute gold.

Keep it up everyone! :)

Archived