TCW: A Quiet Retirement

Speculating...

The only Giant in the database besides Bruce is Marat Khoklov, except that he's a pretty good brawler, and you said this guy needs development. If we go down to Super Heavyweights, it would seem T-Rex is the only one who's likely to have enough popularity to main event. So is that it? Are we getting T-Rex in the main event scene?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speculating...

The only Giant in the database besides Bruce is Marat Khoklov, except that he's a pretty good brawler, and you said this guy needs development. If we go down to Super Heavyweights, it would seem T-Rex is the only one who's likely to have enough popularity to main event. So is that it? Are we getting T-Rex in the main event scene?

It also said he was young enough to improve. T-Rex is probably past that point..

Y'know, I actually signed a very young and pretty talented hoss of my own to develop recently - Beast Bantom. Is that the giant mentioned, by any chance? If not, you might wanna give him a look - he's not great, but he's good for a guy his size. C- level at brawling, A level at menace, and at just 21 years of age, there's plenty of room for improvement. Year or so in development, he could be a great prospect, if only for the sake of having a talented young monster heel.

Speculating...

Seriously, check out Khoklov's stats some time. Especially his third row. Then compare it to, say, Tommy Cornell, Sam Keith, Troy Tornado, Wolf Hawkins, Johnny Bloodstone, etc., etc. If it is Khoklov, then he's definitely in need of dev.

Y'know, I actually signed a very young and pretty talented hoss of my own to develop recently - Beast Bantom. Is that the giant mentioned, by any chance? If not, you might wanna give him a look - he's not great, but he's good for a guy his size. C- level at brawling, A level at menace, and at just 21 years of age, there's plenty of room for improvement. Year or so in development, he could be a great prospect, if only for the sake of having a talented young monster heel.

Martyn Haddon is someone I've used in European games often enough to... well, often enough to remember offhand that his name is Martyn Haddon. I do have a soft spot for him, but he's not the one.

Gargantuan? Primus Allen? We can only hope ;)

Gargantuan is in dev for a laugh/curiosity about whether, by the time I get bored and release him back into free agent territory, he'll be worth a smaller company using him as a monster. He's not the guy.

Primus Allen is one of those 'diary regulars' who doesn't have any story-related selling point to make me sign them. As yet, he's also not with the SWF but appears to be having fun in NYCW.

Allen is an Entertainer anyway, I believe. I can't see him thriving in TCW when he tanked in MAW for me, and has been pretty redundant for Tigerkinney in FCW.

Phantom, do you have Brandon Smith on your roster? I know he's not your giant, but I'm wondering if he was someone you'd looked at.

Allen is an Entertainer anyway, I believe. I can't see him thriving in TCW when he tanked in MAW for me, and has been pretty redundant for Tigerkinney in FCW.

Phantom, do you have Brandon Smith on your roster? I know he's not your giant, but I'm wondering if he was someone you'd looked at.

Same as Primus; regular diary signing without quite bringing any other connection to the plate to trump. That said, I've a real fondness for the guy for the same reason as Bantom (he was an absolute stalwart of my 07 Ring of Fire game, racking up something like eight tag title reigns alongside Black Eagle over the course of about six years).

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/totalwrestlingbanner.jpg

We've got some major first-time match ups on the show tonight, and to go with them, plenty of other excellent contests.

Take a look at the first match scheduled for the night; reigning World Heavyweight Champion Troy Tornado has accepted Mr Cornell's challenge and will be taking on the Syndicate's biggest man, Tyson Baine, in what may be an unwise decision given his already-announced gruelling three-way-dance for the title at Destructive Energy.

Hell Monkey, Brooklyn sensation, will also see action against the Canadian sensation Johnny Bloodstone.

Rocky Golden, who's come under heavy fire from a number of quarters recently, faces off with Sammy Bach to follow, begging the question 'what of Teddy Powell?'

The New Wave have been ordered by Mr Cornell to face off with the Keith Brothers in what looks like more trial-by-fire for the young twins. Guide has let us know that this match will be the first of two title matches, as they consider the Keiths to be worthy contenders for their titles.

And immediately following that, Greg and Matthew's father Sam puts his own title on the line against the always-dangerous Chris Rockwell. We're told that he informed Midden that this was 'to guarantee PPV matches' when he demanded the contest. Midden's response? 'Glad you've got your head out your ass, Chris. Sounds like a good match.'

And in the main event, for the first time ever, the Machines will take on Tommy Cornell and Wolf Hawkins. We're told that Mayhem Midden has waived the TV time limit on this one.

Prediction Key:

Troy Tornado vs. Tyson Baine (non-title)

Hell Monkey vs. Johnny Bloodstone w/ Blonde Bombshell

Rocky Golden vs. Sammy Bach

TCW Tag Team Championships

The New Wave © vs. The Keith Brothers w/ Blonde Bombshell

TCW Hard-Hitting Championship (No Holds Barred)

Sam Keith © w/ Blonde Bombshell vs. Chris Rockwell

The Machines vs. Tommy Cornell & Wolf Hawkins

It also said he was young enough to improve. T-Rex is probably past that point..

Kholov is 32 years old, same as T-Rex. I've hired Rex and sent him to development in more than one game, and he developed to some degree in each of them. He developed a great deal in a couple of them.

On to the picks...

Prediction Key:

Probably DQ win after other Synticate member(s) interferences

Bloodstone is in a storyline so he wins here

Golden continues to struggle

Keith brothers aren´t ready for tag belts yet

Keith retains here

Not sure if Tommy agrees to job Machines but a tag win for Machines seems best way to give them win over Cornell or Hawkins

Prediction Key:

- Non-title shenanigans assisted win for the Head of Corporate Sales. "YOU WILL BUY THIS MANY PENCILS FROM US! WON'T YOU!" It also sets up a PPV Main Event later on for these two.

-Is this match in Brooklyn? I dunno. I don't care. I'm not a fan of the Monkey, never have been and Bloodstone's scar looks badass.

- "Oh, hey Teddy what are you doing at ringside with that chair? Oh, you want to wrap it around Bach's skull? Sure, go ahead, I need to talk to the ref as it is."

- The Keiths come close, close enough so that Guide appears to have been reading ahead in the dynasty but they still come up short.

- I suspect Keith holds onto the title as Rockwell continues to pay his dues as hubris (and Midden) come back to teach him some respect.

- Those shenanigans from earlier were likely in the form of Cornell and Hawkins, so when Baine shambles out to make a difference, Tornado or Keith neutralize him and that allows the Machines (one of whom holds a single's belt) manages to topple the Syndicate Training Buddies.

When does Bear Bekowski debut? Hmmm I'm thinking someone the size of Land Mass with a slightly better upside.

Hell's Bouncer is 21... he doesn't have much going for him but size, menace and decent name recognition, and he's not exactly Syndicate material. (The Syndicate are evil businessmen, not evil hell men!)

A team with Hell Monkey seems natural on the "these guys have similar names" level, but less natural on the "one of these guys is Hell Monkey, and the other one was a bodyguard in DAVE" level.

Or maybe it's someone else. Who knows?

No-contest?

This may change someday, but I suspect that at this point, Hell Monkey is mostly there to lose to stars and make them look good. Not that Johnny Bloodstone needs much help to look good.

Golden just won a fight. He doesn't need to win two in a row. Be careful... too many wins, and this could start to look like a push, and a push is the last thing Rocky needs.

As they say, the Keiths aren't quite ready. We all know it's coming, but probably on a PPV... and maybe not against the New Wave, who seem like basically decent guys?

There's no reason to believe this is a title change.

Sowing the seeds for a Machines break-up, perhaps?

Tyson's been on a roll lately, and a non-title match means that roll continues

Hell Monkey should be getting his time in the sun, too, eventually.

Bach has the better upside, and has actually been doing stuff. I foresee a dq win with Powell's interference.

Not quite, but they're getting there.

Rockwell losing seems to be turning into a storyline of its own.

The boss wins here, probably by cheating. Edge The Machines into giving up the independent thing and team up with Troy and Sam.

3. Would you be interested in seeing TCW create and introduce a women's division?

Absolutely not. I'd suggest actually looking at "the new world" before even considering this. Besides, TCW (in your hands) has enough talent now that isn't being showcased or used regularly. Do you really see yourself developing women to the talent level required to justify on-air time over the folks you already have?

Besides, the "big names" are all in the retirement age bracket with only a few exceptions (at least one of which isn't available to you). So you'd have to build the division off the third tier of workers and that's not something you do at Global, in my view.

Prediction Key:

A draw, to keep Baine strong while protecting Tornado.

No contest here at all.

Golden cheats to win, while Powell interferes.

No, seriously.

Title change on free TV? Horatio's not that generous.

This would give the Machines a hell of a boost here. I think their greater experience may show.

Prediction Key:

A draw, to keep Baine strong while protecting Tornado.

No contest here at all.

Golden cheats to win, while Powell interferes.

No, seriously.

Title change on free TV? Horatio's not that generous.

This would give the Machines a hell of a boost here. I think their greater experience may show.

Sorry for the laziness, which isn't typical of me! But I'm a bit busy and I agree with Regis on these 100%. He's not a bad predictor to copy by and large. :D

I agree with Regis on this one, a no contest draw to keep both of them looking strong and to possibly set up a title match between these two sometime down the line.

Bloodstone is getting a considerably bigger push right now,

A loss for Bach, possibly caused by a Powell distraction (I think distraction, rather than actual interference) would make sense here, whilst Golden begins to get some traction going with a mini winning streak

Perhaps a little early for Keith's to get a shot at the belts, but this should be a good match, so not too many complaints. I'd be shocked to see them win the belts though.

I see you keeping this belt on Keith until he starts bringing up the R word.

Syndicate > ex Syndicate...for sure The Machines having the greater experience tagging together but I just think The Syndicate leader and his butt-kissing protege should stay strong here.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TCW.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg

TCW Presents Total Wrestling

Tuesday Week 2 September 2008

Live on GNN Total Sports (Rating 5.06)

Rebroadcast on Continental Sports X1 (Rating 0.00)

Held at the Utah Park Reservation (South West)

Attendance: 15,000 (Sold Out)

Announcers:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/JasonAzaria_alt1.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/HoratioDangerous_FIN6a.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/ShawnDoakes.jpg

Jason Azaria – Horatio Dangerous – Shawn Doakes

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TroyTornado_nacht6.jpg vs. http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TysonBaine_nachtfalter16.jpg

Troy Tornado vs. Tyson Baine

It's hardly the greatest of matches, but it's a fresh starting contest – hasn't been seen since Troy first turned heel, let alone since he reached championship heights – and the crowd get into it pretty well.

Tornado plays mouse to Baine's giant cat, but this is a mouse who can fight back – he gets clobbered a few times, once hit so hard he flies out of the ring – but he manages to score a few fast moves, and builds, and builds...

It takes three consecutive Star Makers to get Baine off his feet, and Tornado rolls out of the ring moments after making the three-count.

Troy Tornado defeated Tyson Baine

Rating: B

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/totalbanner.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TroyTornado_nacht6.jpg

Troy promptly grabs the mic.

“Nice try, Tommy,” he says. “Baine's scary... Baine hurts... and I know you want your title match to get a little easier.

“But...” A pause, as he recovers his breath. “If you aren't careful, all that will happen is Johnny walks away with it – because I saw you last week. I know you're still hurting from Hotter Than Hell.

“So let's just try playing nice, Tommy. Because believe me, I'll hit back – and if we both just give it away, that's not going to be a satisfying story for Johnny Bloodstone to tell his grandkids, is it?”

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/HellMonkey.jpg vs. http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/JohnnyBloodstone_alt2.jpg w/ http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/BlondeBombshell.jpg

A very nice, solid back-and-forth; not as good as Bloodstone is capable of bringing out, but Hell Monkey looks as good as he has in quite some time.

Moment of the match; Bloodstone catches Monkey during the Tumbling Monkey and transitions into the Bloodstone Mutilation.

Johnny Bloodstone defeated Hell Monkey

Rating: B

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/SammyBach_alt1.jpg

The video screen lights up; a single shaft of bright white light in a darkened arena. Sammy Bach leans against the turnbuckles, bathed in monochrome, and watches the camera swing down to his angle.

“Nice thinking, Rocky,” he smiles. “And hi there, Teddy.

“I'm sure I'll see you during the match. You and your buddy have your issues. And Rocky... well, maybe I'm giving you too much credit. Maybe you didn't think of it.

“You could be as dumb as you look, right?” He smirks. “So here's the thing – Teddy, come on down. And I'm hereby asking the ref not to stop the match when you do – no matter what you do.

“This needs settling.”

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/RockyGolden.jpg vs. http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/SammyBach_alt1.jpg

Bach begins the match with his traditional impassive, unmoving stance. Golden swings a punch; nothing. Infuriated, he unleashes a second; Bach falls back a step, but doesn't otherwise move.

Golden hits the ropes and comes back hard. Bach tumbles, and when he sits up, he's bleeding. He touches his forehead, sees the blood and – as Rocky yanks him back up to his feet – smiles.

And explodes into a dropsault.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TeddyPowell.jpg

Golden is suddenly on the ropes when Teddy Powell arrives, delivering the Motion Censor to the back of Bach's head. Sam Sparrow dithers, but accedes to Bach's earlier request.

Sammy promptly ignores Rocky and brawls with Powell, but – after a few moments of watching – Golden shakes his head and yanks Bach up into the Rack.

Powell promptly collects a chair from ringside, springboarding from the top rope to deliver a chairshot to Sammy as he's held there – and then another, and another...

Until finally, Sammy Bach is unconscious, and Sam Sparrow has no other option but to call the submission.

Rocky Golden defeated Sammy Bach

Rating: C+

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/SamKeith.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/BlondeBombshell.jpg

Sam Keith emerges, the Bombshell by his side, and heads down to the ring. “Tonight,” he says, “seems like time to make history.

“For one thing, I'm still getting madder at Tommy Cornell.

“Tommy, last month, when you tried your legal tricks, when you tried to block my sons... You remember exactly how I reacted.

Everyone does. Everywhere I go people talk to me, but this last month they've been talking to me as much as a father as a wrestler.

“Some things... Some things they expect us to just take, Tommy. Injuries. Beatdowns. Match after match. Punishment matches. Handicap bouts.

“Chairs to the head. All the stuff you brought me in to arrange for your rivals.

“And, you know... it's been this past month, hearing people talk to me as a father... I've realised why I was OK doing that.

“Because they're not the only ones who expect us to take it. Hell, at Hotter Than Hell I know damn well I dislocated your shoulder. Two days later you and me were in the ring again.

“We're wrestlers. They teach you to take pain before they teach you to give it. We go through things... All my career, I've had people come to me and say 'How did you get back into the ring after that?'

“It's not just them who expect us to be able to take it, Tommy. To my eyes, when I was working for you, I was still playing by the rules.

“My boys' career is well outside those rules, Tommy – it took people talking to me to really help me realise that, to help me express it.

“And now, tonight, they go for their fourth match in four shows. You're putting them through this to get at me – and the thing is, Tommy, Matt and Greg are my boys. They can take it.

“Hell, tonight you might've just made them tag champions.” A grin. “And wouldn't that be something, Tommy? Your gang with one belt and mine... with two?”

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TCWTagTeam.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/Guide.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/Scout.jpg vs. http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/GregGauge.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/MatthewGauge.jpg w/ http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/BlondeBombshell.jpg

Not the greatest tag championship match we've had, but also, not too bad at all. It seems, a little, like Greg and Guide were both dogging it – but the two teams still have the kind of instinctive understanding of their partners that keeps things fascinating.

At one point, Guide launches himself for Greg in the Guided Missile. Out of nowhere, Matthew Keith swings in, catching Guide around the waist and hurling him backward in an abrupt German suplex.

At the same time, the ultimate result gets locked down when Scout counters for his own team dropping an elbow on Matt before DDTing Greg.

The Wave of Mutilation follows

The New Wave defeated the Keith Brothers

Rating: B-

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/Match%20Types/noholdsbarred.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TCWHardHitting.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/SamKeith.jpg w/ http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/BlondeBombshell.jpg vs. http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/LobsterWarrior_PS.jpg

Simply brutal from start to finish; Rockwell begins to show the veteran tricks alongside Sam Keith, and this match becomes a match of mirror images, as – with the exception of different submission holds – much of the time is spent with both men doing what the other had just done, but with a flourish.

Rockwell seems to get into this game of one-upsmanship early on, and arguably, it takes his eye off the prize – but the end result is that, twenty minutes in, both men are still active – and the bell rings for the TV time limit

Sam Keith drew with Chris Rockwell

Rating: A

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/BrentHill.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/HumanArsenal.jpg vs. http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TommyCornell_alt5.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/WolfHawkins_alt3.jpg

The contest goes twenty-eight minutes, thanks to Midden's waived time limit. Azaria is, once again, unable to keep up with the pace that these four men maintain.

That said, they work through it and rise above, pulling their way to a great match regardless. Hill and Cornell, head to head, is a hell of a thing – but it's never there for long; frequent tags make sure of that, especially as Cornell is still nursing his shoulder slightly.

It's fast, it flies, it shifts to a brawl, it goes to the mat – toward the close, Anderson finds himself in there with Tommy Cornell, and Eugene Williams' attention is drawn by a new arrival.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TysonBaine_nachtfalter16.jpg

Tyson Baine arrives at ringside, and while Williams looks at him, Cornell boots Anderson in the nuts, taking him to the mat with the Guilt Trip locked in.

Williams turns back to call the submission, and Baine yanks Hill off the apron, into his arms, and down to the floor with a Hades Bomb.

Without rescue, Anderson taps out.

Tommy Cornell & Wolf Hawkins defeated The Machines

Rating: A

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/BrentHill.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/HumanArsenal.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TommyCornell_alt5.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/WolfHawkins_alt3.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TysonBaine_nachtfalter16.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/EddiePeak.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TroyTornado_nacht6.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/JohnnyBloodstone_alt2.jpg

The three Syndicate members continue a beatdown on the Machines, rolling them both in the ring and assaulting them thoroughly.

Eddie Peak blindsides Baine from behind, coming through the crowd to do it. As he does so, Tornado and Bloodstone sprint down to the ring from the entrance ramp.

There's a hell of a brawl. Peak clotheslines Baine out of the ring, grabs Hawkins, and scores with a Peak of Perfection, and the tide turns – Cornell bolts as the announce team wrap up the program.

Show Rating: B+

I have spent the last two days reading this diary from start to finish! This diary is amazing and I love what you have done with TCW.

Thank you kindly, sir - although we're not finished yet; for one thing, I just signed the final member of the revamped Syndicate.

As a side note, for all those who steer clear of main event tags due to rating issues - the Machines/Cornell & Hawkins match was the best single match booked in this save. Yes, there's a lot of talent there, but still.

Looking forward to who's joining the Syndicate.

Good show. As always. Keep up the good work.

Regarding tags, it was possible in 2008. Just tough. The one A* tag match I had in my SWF game - McFly and Tornado (good chemistry together but low experience) over DuBois and Parker (exact same) - took four very talented workers and two sets of good chemistry. I'm very happy that tag matches get penalized less on 2010, because I always hesitated with those main event tag matches. No more!

On the other hand, in my 2-year TCW game, he's my third biggest heel after Tommy and Rocky.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/bookbanner.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/book_open-2.jpg

Wednesday 10th September 2008

Go on to the internet, as I've done periodically since Adrian showed me some websites not filled with 100% bile, and you see that the usual assumption is that the SWF is the 'entertainment' show, TCW is the 'wrestling' show.

Which... is the illusion Tommy and Joel, and these days Tommy and I, spend a lot of our time fostering.

Does that mean I don't think there's a difference between the two shows? No – but at the core, the reason Richard Eisen's programs aren't doing as well as they were is because the best talents he has aren't being showcased to their fullest. (I just know that people are going to read this and assume I'm talking about my sons, who I think are actually doing well. Sure, they're losing a lot – but in mid-range title matches on big shows, with decent build. The stuff they're doing with the Bumfholes is very good.

(No, I'm talking about guys like Tom Gilmore, who would take virtually nothing to raise to a headliner; Vengeance, who has thus far assaulted the champion on every PPV through 2008 – and I predict will do so tomorrow at Under Control – but who has not received a title shot or had any other program with either Jack Bruce or Steve Frehley, Remo and a few others.)

At the same time, we also don't rely entirely on wrestling. Sam Keith has been blowing me personally away with his microphone work recently. I don't tell any of my boys more than the basic points I want them to get across, and Sam seems... just rejuvenated on the microphone.

My theory is that it's one or both of two things; first, Sam doesn't spend the majority of his creative ability here on angles for everyone, and second, Sam is, for the first time, talking about his family, talking about the entirety of his history in the business, just filtered through the prism of his feud.

Either way, I'm very happy about it; I'm all too aware that he's near retirement, and we've got a long contract – and he is, too, Sam Keith. I want to be able to use him once he leaves the ring – and it's because we are not just wrestling that I can.

Thursday, 11th September 2008

So, at Under Control, Vengeance assaulted Steve Frehley. Instead of following up on that, he actually wrestled Chris Caulfield – and lost. Frehley is busy with Runaway Train.

What are they up to?

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/badgebanner.jpg

An unusual singles outing for two tag specialists will open the show tonight, as Harry Allen goes one on one with Joel Bryant.

We're also promised a tag championship match, and the New Wave, reigning champions and still regularly called the BEST TAG TEAM IN THE WORLD TODAY by many, will be defending against the Enforcers - the name apparently given by Mr Cornell to the Syndicate's new tag team, Jack Marlowe and Julian Watson.

The Easy Riders have requested a more brutal kind of a match; Mayhem Midden, accordingly, matched them up against the Disrespected, whose vicious streak is becoming more and more pronounced.

Frankie Perez will also be in action this week, taking on Clark Alexander. What role, if any, will Alexander's new manager play? And will Perez' recent streak of dirty tactics rear its head?

More of the war between Rick Law and the School of Tradition follows, as Law tags up with Hell Monkey to oppose Eric Tyler and Acid. It's hard to say who really has the upper hand in this whole conflict, right now...

But it's the Syndicate that seems set to cast a shadow over the main event. Tommy Cornell has made a match for a mystery man against Art Reed, with a submissions stipulation - and has gone on to say that this should be considered a warm-up for a Hard-Hitting Championship #1 Contender.

We've seen a lot of newcomers to TCW lately - is this another of them, or has the Syndicate recruited from within TCW's ranks for this?

Prediction Key:

Harry Allen vs. Joel Bryant w/ Laura Huggins

The New Wave © vs. The Enforcers

The Disrespected vs. Easy Riders w/ Karen Killer

Clark Alexander w/ Alanis Springsteen vs. Frankie Perez

Eric Tyler & Acid w/ Laura Huggins vs. Rick Law & Hell Monkey

SUBMISSION MATCH

Art Reed w/ Blonde Bombshell vs. ????

Harry Allen vs. Joel Bryant w/ Laura Huggins

The New Wave © vs. The Enforcers