who has the Real World DOTM for July?

who has the Real World DOTM for July?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. who has the Real World DOTM for July?

• Nevermore's "ECW: World Wide"
    • Wildfire1324's "NWA: Beyond the Glory"
    • dse81's "The New NWA"
    • Togg's TNA: No limitations "goodbye Russo"

Real World DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=15014]Nevermore's "ECW: World Wide"[/thread]
  • [thread=34559]Wildfire1324's "NWA: Beyond the Glory"[/thread]
  • [thread=26405]dse81's "The New NWA"[/thread]
  • [thread=41930]Togg's TNA: No limitations "goodbye Russo"[/thread]

My vote goes for NWA: Beyond the Glory which has been running for over three years now and I think has gotten better with age. I think Wildfire should get the nod this month for three reasons.

1. The spectacular Low-Ki and Bryan Danielson main event at Showdown 21 which had a great finish.

2. The way he has responded to some serious roster overhaul which could have hurt the story but instead made it feel more real. The Briscoes sudden title loss shocked the hell out of me! Plus now we get Austin Aries! Win!

3. The cool idea of adding a Twitter feed which adds even more life to the diary plus its me know when I need to get back here for the latest show!

As always this is a loaded category and in my opinion, the toughest one to vote for each month. There honestly are usually 2 or 3 legit winners each month but this month I'm sticking with my favorite.

My vote goes to Wildfire.

I've been getting into it, and I really like the fact that it has been entertaining. I find myself wondering who Mr. Wrestling is, and anyone who can make Horshu interesting wins in my book.

Join the club on Mr. Wrestling, dude :D. I've been trying to figure that out ever since I first started reading "A Return to Glory" (I think that was the title?) over a year ago. Though it would almost kill the mystique, in a way. Hopefully we won't discover his true identity until he retires (if ever).

And yeah, what Wildfire has done with Matt Wiese is astounding to me. I couldn't give a crap about the guy in real life, but he is an absolute beast (or monster, I suppose) in that universe.

Thanks to everyone who nominated me and who has voted for my diary:D. Didnt win last months (although it was a close vote) and i certainly wont be winning this month. But hey its the taking part that counts.

Now comes the kiss ass comments, I feel really good to be considered alongside dse81, Wildfire1324 and Nevermore who have been writing there diarys for so long and so damn well. HUGE fan of "ECW World Wide" and its actually the first diary i got into :). So my votes with Nevermore's ECW World Wide

P.S: ive not voted for myself this time around:D

Thanks to everyone who nominated me and who has voted for my diary:D. Didnt win last months (although it was a close vote) and i certainly wont be winning this month. But hey its the taking part that counts.

Now comes the kiss ass comments, I feel really good to be considered alongside dse81, Wildfire1324 and Nevermore who have been writing there diarys for so long and so damn well. HUGE fan of "ECW World Wide" and its actually the first diary i got into :). So my votes with Nevermore's ECW World Wide

P.S: ive not voted for myself this time around:D

Yeah...no shame in losing out against such strong competition. The real world scene is really rolling right now, with Wildfire producing shows at a rate I don't ever remember him going in the year or so I've been following him, and Nevermore approaching his much-anticipated Novermber 2 Remember.

Tough call, but I went with Wildfire's NWA Return to Glory... Danileson vs Low Ki world title match was epic... Dealing with the defections of Daniel Puder, The Briscoe Brothers and Greg Groothius (Who's Greg Groothius you ask, he was WWE developmental wrestler Jack Bull, that no one cared about except in NWA RTG you actually do)

and speaking of Wrestlers you never cared about in real life, but are super over here.. The King Of Monsters has returned!

Nevermore's buildup heading into the much anticpated November to Remember (Probably a finalist for event of the year in year end awards), will probably make him top candidate next month for this award... Interested in seeing the shape and direction of ECW after N2R

Congrats on pulling out a close one, Wildfire.

Thanks Countdown! That was almost an epic choke job on my part with the lead I had early but I knew Nevy woudn't go down without fight considering all the fans he has. I appreciate your vote and everyone else who voted for me this month! Its been a while so I have to admit, it feels good to win one of these again. :)

Archived