• angeldelayette "USPW: American Made"
    • Genadi's ""Moolah McMahon" a WWF Story"
    • Oldschool's WWWF: Re-Writing History
    • Stennick's "USPW: Patriot Games"

Rookie DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=47928]Phantom Stranger "TCW: A Quiet Retirement"[/thread]
  • [thread=47697]Zeel1's "TCW: Total Control"[/thread]
  • [thread=47363]d_w_w's MDC2: The Battle Rages[/thread]
  • [thread=46258]PraguePride's "RIPW: Nero Fiddled While SWF Burned (C-Verse)"[/thread]
  • [thread=47544]Hyde Hill's TNA: Everything Is On The Line[/thread]
  • [thread=45738]justtxyank "The Curious Case of WCW"[/thread]
  • [thread=45468]angeldelayette "USPW: American Made"[/thread]
  • [thread=45876]Genadi's ""Moolah McMahon" a WWF Story"[/thread]
  • [thread=46137]Oldschool's WWWF: Re-Writing History[/thread]
  • [thread=48227]Stennick's "USPW: Patriot Games"[/thread]

I just want to take this opportunity to congratulate my fellow rookies with bringing out such a stellar field for this month. Hope many of these will continue and maybe even shine in the full DOTM. Here is too my fellow rookies, cheers!

*Raises glass.*

I just want to take this opportunity to congratulate my fellow rookies with bringing out such a stellar field for this month. Hope many of these will continue and maybe even shine in the full DOTM. Here is too my fellow rookies, cheers!

Agreed.

Lots of good options. I've skimmed through all of them and have closely read both of the TCW diaries. Highly recommended.

This is tough. On the one hand there d_w_w's diary, which I've had a peek at and is excellent. I've enjoyed his work in the past, but I'm just not into comic book stuff so I think I'll have to discount that one. It's shaping into a great diary though.

Then there's Angeldelayette's USPW diary, which I've been following along with and really enjoying. Nicely presented, regularly updated. No frills but a really entertaining read.

And then there's PS's TCW diary - similar to Angeldelayette's, it's a nice and easy read and makes good sense. It also has the advantage of the slightly unique way PS does things - this time being in book form.

I've not really read much of the others but will try to do so in future. For now...I think PS just gets my vote.

Agreed.

Lots of good options. I've skimmed through all of them and have closely read both of the TCW diaries. Highly recommended.

I would have gone for it, but praguepride's RIPW got my vote this month - I think it's a great concept, and am really enjoying it.

I would have gone for it, but praguepride's RIPW got my vote this month - I think it's a great concept, and am really enjoying it.

:D That put a smile to my face, thanks. Seeing the kind of competition I was up against for rookie I had conservative views on winning, but I do appreciate evert bit of support I've gotten.

Archived