Your favourite wrestling storylines...EVER!!

UkWrestleFan

For me, it's gotta be Kane coming to the WWF/WWE and making his debut at Bad Blood during the 'Taker vs HBK match. Just awesome.

http://www.wrestlingvalley.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/kanetake2.jpg

http://olympia.fortunecity.com/cobb/17/wwf/kane2.jpg

Happy days :o

Easily Muhammed Hassan! I was so pissed when they got rid of that character. That character, that storyline, those promos were just so deep. So real.

Also early 90's WCW I don't remember exactly what happened but Vader and Harley Race, Vader's manager did something to Cactus Jack to drop him on his head. Cactus went missing and was living out in the streets, was found by the WCW interviewer and went by a different name until he saw Vader had the little bag that he carried around.

That's very loosely what I remember, I was young but I've always remembered that in my mind..

I have never heard anyone say they like the "captain jack" storyline lol.......I do remember it........they had a woman who was lets say less then attrative woman because they did not think his real wife would be with the cactus jack charactor.

I would have to say my fav was the dark undertaker "ministry of darkness". I am very religious and it never did offend me to be honest.

Also early 90's WCW I don't remember exactly what happened but Vader and Harley Race, Vader's manager did something to Cactus Jack to drop him on his head. Cactus went missing and was living out in the streets, was found by the WCW interviewer and went by a different name until he saw Vader had the little bag that he carried around.

That's very loosely what I remember, I was young but I've always remembered that in my mind..

Foley said in his book that he absolutely hated that storyline, and the ugly bird they got to play his wife etc.

Still, the bookers entertained at least one person! :p

I have never heard anyone say they like the "captain jack" storyline lol.......I do remember it........they had a woman who was lets say less then attrative woman because they did not think his real wife would be with the cactus jack charactor.

Well, here's a second. Foley getting his mind scrambled by that piledriver on the concrete floor and losing his memory as a result really put across how dangerous a move it was that Vader had made. And I marked so hard for the segment where they found Foley swapping stories in the homeless camp. you really had to wonder if Foley would get it together and ever wrestle again. Good times, man

Well, here's a second. Foley getting his mind scrambled by that piledriver on the concrete floor and losing his memory as a result really put across how dangerous a move it was that Vader had made. And I marked so hard for the segment where they found Foley swapping stories in the homeless camp. you really had to wonder if Foley would get it together and ever wrestle again. Good times, man

YES!! That was awesome! I can't believe Foley didn't like it..

Two things pop out at me real quick besides major legendary ones

1) Edge vs Christian, I LOVED when Edge first won KOTR and Christian carried his trophy around, I loved the KOTR and I think the storyline did a great job of showing the importance of winning and it was still when E & C were fun

2) APA, I just always liked them backstage at every show playing poker, I love backstage stuff which is why I kinda stopped watching wrestling since in the past few years WWE has gotten away from that (Also loved Austin pushing Angle into the kiddie pool in order to give him a title shot)

The Savage-Miss Elizabeth storyline. From the "you got jealous eyes" to the best match anyone ever had with the Ultimate Warrior (which includes the unofficial R. Slack record of most top rope moves in one match by one person)

She was so good at getting reactions. And she NEVER spoke! Silent Bob has more lines than Elizabeth had during her entire WWF run.

And Randy, somehow became a face after beating his girlfriend, quite a feat in itself.

All in all, great story, great performances, great matches.

I liked the formation of the nWo.

Most backstage segments I enjoy. Whether it is a guy showing up to the arena and getting beaten by his enemy or a guy looking for his enemy.

Backstage segments can build up a lot of excitement. Great build ups to matches are key and WWE doesnt do it like they used to.

For me, it's gotta be Kane coming to the WWF/WWE and making his debut at Bad Blood during the 'Taker vs HBK match. Just awesome.

I was in the arena for that. Awesome match topped with an unforgettable debut.

I was also in the arena for the conclusion of another of my favorite storylines--The Rock's transformation from The People's Champ to Corporate sell-out at Survivor Series '98. Good times.

Some of my other favorite storylines: the formation of the nWo, the Jericho/Michaels feud from last year, Savage's heel turn on Hogan prior to Wrestlemania V, Jericho's run as WCW Cruiserweight champion where he would collect a trophy from all of his victims, and the Bret Hart/Steve Austin feud. I think my all time favorite is the Bret and Owen feud, though. I actually just watched Royal Rumble '94 a couple of days ago, where Owen snaps and kicks Bret in his injured leg. Awesomeness.

There are a lot but these are just few:

1. The Horsemen turning on Sting. Now if Sting had not blown out his knee climbing the cage it would have been great!

2. Andre turning on Hulk to set up Wrestle Mania III.

3. After a great match between Ricky Steamboat and Ric Flair, Flair pulled out the victory thus winning the World Title from Steamboat. Terry Funk, one of the judges for the match, challenges Ric and Ric refuses to grant him the request. A pissed off Funk piledrives Flair on a ringside table. This put Flair out of action for a while. To me this was the perfect setup for a feud.

has to be the whole nWo thing as me and my uncle use to watch wrestling when i was very little like at age 3-5, then stoped watching as i didn't know what channel it was on then in 96 i came across WcW it was the one that Nash and Hall threw Ray jr like a long dart at the trailer and the real cops came

Archived