Fans never happy?

I just got this game I'm currently using the Tap or Snap mod and I'm having a hard time booking a match the fans actually want to see.. I choose 2 fighters who I think would have a good fight and click fan feedback and it always says "The fans have made it clear that this is a very poor main event for *insert ppv name*"..

Can anyone give me some tips?

Start off by putting what you think your top guys are in the main event. The fans will generally moan about them for the first few shows, but don't worry. After your fighters build winning streaks the audience will be more invested in their upcoming fights. Don't get disheartened if they are not crazy about your first few shows, with time they will come around!

I just got this game I'm currently using the Tap or Snap mod and I'm having a hard time booking a match the fans actually want to see.. I choose 2 fighters who I think would have a good fight and click fan feedback and it always says "The fans have made it clear that this is a very poor main event for *insert ppv name*"..

Can anyone give me some tips?

It's all reletive to your promotion's popularity as well. If your promotion is Mid Level International and you try to put two guys who are Low Level Regional popularity in the main/co-main events, fans wont like it no matter if the guys are on massive win streaks or have belts etc.

A good guide to go by is this. At least one fighter in the main event should be the same or higher popularity than your promotion in that area. The other fighter should be the same level or at the most two levels below. Both should be on winning streaks.

It's all reletive to your promotion's popularity as well. If your promotion is Mid Level International and you try to put two guys who are Low Level Regional popularity in the main/co-main events, fans wont like it no matter if the guys are on massive win streaks or have belts etc.

This is one of the problems with the mods I think, they've got things like UFC at High Level International, which is just near-impossible to sustain without all the fighters being at that level (which they aren't).

Archived