Product preference.

Ok here is something I always wondered about and was never sure about the answer. I could make an educated guess but I really would like to know if anyone has any sure answer for this. As is known each region has preferences towards a certain product split up in: Entertainment (eg Mainstream), Traditional, Modern, Pure and Hardcore.

Now I was always wondering where do the other product parts link up with these. So where does Comedy, Cult, Risque, Realism, Hyper Realism, Lucha Libre and Daredevil fit along these prodcut preferences? Are this a combination or do they all directly respond? Or do some directly respond while others are a combination with varying degrees or a 50/50 split?

As an example is Risque: Entertainment + Hardcore or is it just one of the two?

If I had too guess I would say something along the lines of:

Comedy: Entertainment + Traditional

Cult: Hardcore + Modern

Risque: Entertainment + Hardcore

Realism: Traditional + Pure

Hyper Realism: Pure + Traditional

Lucha Libre: Traditional + Modern

Daredevil: Modern + Hardcore

So anyone know the answer? Please I would love to know as it has been bugging me since day 1.

I wouldn't call Hyper Realism traditional. Pure? Probably. Traditional? Not likely. Looking at your tests... maybe Pure + Modern?

Didn't you test out that Hyper Realism actually ranked Super Juniors higher than expected, compared to Realism?

Maybe you should do some tests. *wink wink* ;)

Ok here is something I always wondered about and was never sure about the answer. I could make an educated guess but I really would like to know if anyone has any sure answer for this. As is known each region has preferences towards a certain product split up in: Entertainment (eg Mainstream), Traditional, Modern, Pure and Hardcore.

Now I was always wondering where do the other product parts link up with these. So where does Comedy, Cult, Risque, Realism, Hyper Realism, Lucha Libre and Daredevil fit along these prodcut preferences? Are this a combination or do they all directly respond? Or do some directly respond while others are a combination with varying degrees or a 50/50 split?

As an example is Risque: Entertainment + Hardcore or is it just one of the two?

If I had too guess I would say something along the lines of:

Comedy: Entertainment + Traditional

Cult: Hardcore + Modern

Risque: Entertainment + Hardcore

Realism: Traditional + Pure

Hyper Realism: Pure + Traditional

Lucha Libre: Traditional + Modern

Daredevil: Modern + Hardcore

So anyone know the answer? Please I would love to know as it has been bugging me since day 1.

This looks like a lot of over-thinking to me. As far as I know, cult, comedy, and risque are ALL entertainment. What makes you think otherwise? Why wouldn't every "entertainment" aspect of product tie into the "entertainment" column? For that matter, where are you getting some of these bizarre combinations? Why would a "hardcore" fan care about offensive gimmicks and boobs? Why would fans of finishing moves, good guys and bad guys, and blind referees be excited to watch an MMA style hyper-real fight?

Ehm Cult and Mainstream are exact opposites as far as I know and Risque isn't just about boobs but about rique doing/saying risque stuff and the wierd gimmicks.

It am not stating this as fact or anything it was more an example. And yeah Hyper Real is probably the hardest one to place. I actually think I have found out a way to test this but if anyone had answers it would be nice.

Ehm Cult and Mainstream are exact opposites as far as I know and Risque isn't just about boobs but about rique doing/saying risque stuff and the wierd gimmicks.

It am not stating this as fact or anything it was more an example. And yeah Hyper Real is probably the hardest one to place. I actually think I have found out a way to test this but if anyone had answers it would be nice.

Ehm Cult and Mainstream can be exact opposites and still both be forms of entertainment. It's just a different type of entertainment. And didn't I expressly point out that offensive gimmicks was part of risque? :confused: It's still an entertainment stat.

Not an aspect of the game I give much thought to, to be honest. Just my assumptions.

Comedy, Cult, Risque = Entertainment

Realism, Hyper Realism = Pure

Daredevil = Modern

Not sure about Lucha myself. Either Traditional (well... it IS traditional if you're from Mexico) or Modern.

Ok thanks I misread Lazor's post so my apologies on that part. So any clue as to the others? Pretty sure Lucha is traditional but realism, hyper real and daredevil are a bit more complicated. I would say realism in traditional too as you often find it combined in the products. Daredevil maybe modern and/or hardcore and Hyper Real is the hardest but could be pure and/or modern?

Archived