A New Power is Rising (Current Day Real Life Data) (September Edition Available)

I originally made the histories back when DOTT:Gen first came out. When i did them i was doing it so it would look realistic for workers that were currently active. I was apparently in a lazy mood and figured the data was for my personally and it didn't bother me too much. I hadn't planned on ever releasing the data at that point. So apologies and it will be eventually corrected in a future release.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a list of stuff I noticed should probably by changed... I'm updating the data (WWE/TNA wise so I can play it) and so whatever I stumble upon I'll post:

--Alexis Laree should be named Mickie James as her default name...

--Brett Dibiase should still be in FCW, also his contract short name should be changed to Brett Dibiase

--Brett Major should be renamed to either Matt Cardona or Brett Matthews. WWE ownes the Major Brothers name.

--Hornswoggle's default name shyould be changed to either Shortstack or Dylan Postl

--Mark Calaway should probably have "The Undertaker" as his default name.

--Paul Levesque should have Triple H as his default name.

--Sheamus O'Shaunnesey's WWE name should just be Sheamus.

--Taj Milano's default name should be Gabe Tuft. Also his WWE short name should be changed to Tyler Reks.

--The Freakin' Deacon should be renamed Drew Hankinson or at least Dorian Deville.

--The Giant's default name should be Paul Wight with his short name as "The Great Wight"... that was going to be his boxing nickname and such so I think it applies.

--April Jeanette's FCW name should be April Lee.

--Beverly Mullins should be added to WWE's ECW brand as Courtney Taylor.

--Billy Kidman's FCW contract should be set to non-wrestler or retired wrestler to make the AI make him a road agent, which should also be set to "occasional".

--Brian Major should be renamed Brian Myers.

--"Carly" in FCW should be named Karlee Perez.

--Christopher Herzog in FCW should have a default name of Chris Raaber, and his FCW contract name should be Christoph Herzog (no -er). His Nationallity should also be English, not American.

--Drew Galloway (as Drew McIntyre) should be called up to the WWE on the SmackDown! brand. Should also be based in the USA. He should also be Scottish, not English.

--Dylan Klein's default name should be John Elliot.

--Heath Miller should be a Middleweight or Light Heavyweight (he's Edge's size). His FCW short name should be lengthened.

--Jason Elliot's FCW short name should be lengthened to Aiden Frost.

--Jenny Quinn's FCW name should be Jenny Cash.

--Joe Hennig should have his short name changed to Joe Hennig, and should become a Middleweight or even Light Heavyweight.

--Most FCW guys should have their short names lengthened I'ven noticed

--Josh Matthews should be renamed Josh Mathews (one T) and only be in WWE with the ECW brand. Also should be completeley retired and have his announcing skills boosted a bit. FCW announcing duties are handled by Dusty Rhodes & Byron Saxton.

--Justin Angel's default name should be Paul Lloyd Jr. or PJ Black.

--Kip Christianson should be renamed to Kipp Christianson and made a Big/Super Heavyweight or even a Giant. He's a legitamete 7'1" and weighs in around 330-350. His Menace and strength stats should be boosted a good deal.

--Kris Logan should be renamed Brian Cage or Brian Button.

--Lennox McEnroe should be renamed Byron Wilcott.

--Matt Walsh should be released from FCW.

--Taylor Rotonda should be renamed Taylor Rotondo and have all his pictures adjusted to match such.

--Trent Barretta should be renamed Greg Marasciulo or Plazma and made a lightweight. His FCW name should be changed to Trent Beretta.

--Tyrone Evans' FCW name should be changed to Michael Tarver.

--Bryan Danielson should be in the WWE not FCW. There is a greater chance of him skipping development.

--Nigel McGuinness should be added to the WWE.

--The "Rey Misterio" in the game should probably be named El Hijo de Rey Misterio and Hijo de Rey Misterio for short.

Alot of WWE talents need to have their personal stuff chagned to reflect drug habbits and such...

http://www.wwedaily.com/mysterio-leaving-wwe-detailed-list-of-wwe-stars-that-violated-wwe-wellness-policy/

Links like that (google "WWE wellness violation history") and the common knowledge (Kendrick & London with weed smoking aka soft drugs) could help the update greatly.

Here's a list of stuff I noticed should probably by changed... I'm updating the data (WWE/TNA wise so I can play it) and so whatever I stumble upon I'll post:

--Brett Dibiase should still be in FCW, also his contract short name should be changed to Brett Dibiase

--Brett Major should be renamed to either Matt Cardona or Brett Matthews. WWE ownes the Major Brothers name.

--Hornswoggle's default name shyould be changed to either Shortstack or Dylan Postl

--Taj Milano's default name should be Gabe Tuft. Also his WWE short name should be changed to Tyler Reks.

--The Freakin' Deacon should be renamed Drew Hankinson or at least Dorian Deville.

--The Giant's default name should be Paul Wight with his short name as "The Great Wight"... that was going to be his boxing nickname and such so I think it applies.

--Billy Kidman's FCW contract should be set to non-wrestler or retired wrestler to make the AI make him a road agent, which should also be set to "occasional".

--Christopher Herzog in FCW should have a default name of Chris Raaber, and his FCW contract name should be Christoph Herzog (no -er). His Nationallity should also be English, not American.

--Drew Galloway (as Drew McIntyre) should be called up to the WWE on the SmackDown! brand. Should also be based in the USA. He should also be Scottish, not English.

--Heath Miller should be a Middleweight or Light Heavyweight (he's Edge's size). His FCW short name should be lengthened.

--Joe Hennig should have his short name changed to Joe Hennig, and should become a Middleweight or even Light Heavyweight.

--Josh Matthews should be renamed Josh Mathews (one T) and only be in WWE with the ECW brand. Also should be completeley retired and have his announcing skills boosted a bit. FCW announcing duties are handled by Dusty Rhodes & Byron Saxton.

--Kip Christianson should be renamed to Kipp Christianson and made a Big/Super Heavyweight or even a Giant. He's a legitamete 7'1" and weighs in around 330-350. His Menace and strength stats should be boosted a good deal.

--Taylor Rotonda should be renamed Taylor Rotondo and have all his pictures adjusted to match such.

--Trent Barretta should be renamed Greg Marasciulo or Plazma and made a lightweight. His FCW name should be changed to Trent Beretta.

--Bryan Danielson should be in the WWE not FCW. There is a greater chance of him skipping development.

--The "Rey Misterio" in the game should probably be named El Hijo de Rey Misterio and Hijo de Rey Misterio for short.

Alot of WWE talents need to have their personal stuff chagned to reflect drug habbits and such...

http://www.wwedaily.com/mysterio-leaving-wwe-detailed-list-of-wwe-stars-that-violated-wwe-wellness-policy/

Links like that (google "WWE wellness violation history") and the common knowledge (Kendrick & London with weed smoking aka soft drugs) could help the update greatly.

Big thnx for this.

Rebecca Knox also need to be fixed.

For starters, her "race" should not be pacific. It should be "white". Her nationality should be Irish, and should be based in Europe. And her set gimmicks should be "****y".

and also her status should be set to on hiatus

no problem you're doing the hard work. I'll likely have another post in a day or so as I'm starting to play a game right now, and thats when I notice the most "little" things that go into making a update truly awesome.

you haven't played it yet? I'm still using the August one and I'm into December now with WWE.

I did play it, realized I had changed a bunch of stuff and thought it would be more productive to re-download the data and make a log of every change I move to post here. Like I said, I usually only notice super small things that are more cosmetic then anything, but are things I have to change everytime I play.

Most of these changes have been amended, but Nigel and Danielson be in FCW as i believe they will wind up there at least short term. Most would've thought Low Ki would've skipped FCW but he didn't.

-Joey Matthews should be either left the business, retired, or on hiatus. I'd say that first one. Apprentley he lost his mind... or something like that.

-Brock Lesnar should be left the business. I understand keeping him in the game because some people might want to bring him back, but for realistic purposes, he's done with wrestling.

-Abdullah the Butcher is retired.

-Armando Estrada should be renamed. His real name Hazeem Ali might work, or maybe his old indy name Osama Alejandro. I know he still uses Armando Estrada from time to time on lower-indy cards or in WWC, but thats because the WWE doenst care about farmers market promotions and works with WWC.

-A-Train should probably be renamed Giant Bernard for his defaut name

-Bam Neely should be renamed Justin LaRouche

-Brother Devon needs stats imrpoved across the board.

-Brother Ray could use a psycholigy up. He has been rumored to be wanting to become an agent.

-Bill DeMott should be at least retired if not left the business. Retired might work to make him a colour commentator, or agent, or potential owner/booker.

-Bill Goldberg should be retired with his only real option left being a commentator. I might even have him left the business.

-BJ Whitmer should be a middleweight.

-I'd bump CM Punk to middleweight as well.

-Maybe bump Christian too.

-Bobby Roode should probably be renamed Robert Roode.

-Brutus Magnus default name should be Nick Aldis.

-Buff Bagwell is semi-active at best.

-Chris Kanyon is retired or even left the business.

-Chuck Palumbo should be on hiatus or left the business. Focusing on motorcycles, just opened a shop.

-Diamond Dallas Page should be retired. Commentator=usually. Manager/Personallity/Agent=sometimes.

-Domino should be renamed Cliff Compton.

-I'd set Frank Trigg with a future debut date of January 2015 or something. He has stated he wants to become a pro wrester after his current time with UFC ends (which I think might be earlier then 2015, but whatever). I'm guessing a pro-wrestler in the vein of Lashley while he does both unless WWE comes knocking.

-Gangrel should be renamed Vampire Warrior.

-Gene Snitsky should be named Gene Snisky.

-John Bradshaw Layfield should be retired with Personality/Colour Commentator=usually, manager/announcer/agent=occasional. Should also have a good business reputation to increase his chances of becoming an owner and a somewhat respectable booking rep in the old school mentallity. Also renamed just John Layfield.

-Ken Shamrock, on hiatus, left the business, or retired.

-Kevin Thorn should be renamed either Seven Thorn, The Serpant, or Kevin Fertig. I'd say Seven Thorn.

-Kiyoshi should have the default name of Akira Raijin.

-Little Guido should be James Maritato... or at least Little Guido Maritato.

-Mark Copani = Left the business.

-Maven = left the business.

-Nova = semi-active

-Perry Saturn = left the business

-Randy Savage = retired... colour = usually.

-Raven = Semi-Active. Decent booking skills.

-Road Warrior Animal = Semi-Active

-Rob Van Dam = Semi-Active or On Hiatus

-Rosey should be default renamed Matt Anoa'i or RO'Z

-Sean Morley default name should be Val Venus (yes, that spelling)

-Shane Douglas = Semi-Active, decent booking/business skills.

-Sid Vicious = Active

-Tatanka = Semi-Active/Retired

-Terry Funk = Retired

-The Godfather = Awesome....

-The Rock, renamed Dwayne Johnson, left the business.

-Ultimate Warrior = left the business.

-Tito Ortiz = left the business... or do a trigg and set him with a fairly late "easter egg" debut date.

-Tony Atlas, should be signed in the WWE as Abraham Washington's manager.

-Trevor Murdoch should be renamed either Trevor Murdock or whatever his real name is.

-Umaga should be renamed Ekmo Fatu. Using the name in WWC is a WWE/WWC relationship thing, and he might be able to use Umaga in the states, but if TNA signs him they wont be able to...

-Vader = left the business, he's an auto-salesmen.

-Joey Matthews should be either left the business, retired, or on hiatus. I'd say that first one. Apprentley he lost his mind... or something like that.

-Brock Lesnar should be left the business. I understand keeping him in the game because some people might want to bring him back, but for realistic purposes, he's done with wrestling.

-Abdullah the Butcher is retired.

-Armando Estrada should be renamed. His real name Hazeem Ali might work, or maybe his old indy name Osama Alejandro. I know he still uses Armando Estrada from time to time on lower-indy cards or in WWC, but thats because the WWE doenst care about farmers market promotions and works with WWC.

-A-Train should probably be renamed Giant Bernard for his defaut name

-Bam Neely should be renamed Justin LaRouche

-Brother Devon needs stats imrpoved across the board.

-Brother Ray could use a psycholigy up. He has been rumored to be wanting to become an agent.

-Bill DeMott should be at least retired if not left the business. Retired might work to make him a colour commentator, or agent, or potential owner/booker.

-Bill Goldberg should be retired with his only real option left being a commentator. I might even have him left the business.

-BJ Whitmer should be a middleweight.

-I'd bump CM Punk to middleweight as well.

-Maybe bump Christian too.

-Bobby Roode should probably be renamed Robert Roode.

-Brutus Magnus default name should be Nick Aldis.

-Buff Bagwell is semi-active at best.

-Chris Kanyon is retired or even left the business.

-Chuck Palumbo should be on hiatus or left the business. Focusing on motorcycles, just opened a shop.

-Diamond Dallas Page should be retired. Commentator=usually. Manager/Personallity/Agent=sometimes.

-Domino should be renamed Cliff Compton.

-I'd set Frank Trigg with a future debut date of January 2015 or something. He has stated he wants to become a pro wrester after his current time with UFC ends (which I think might be earlier then 2015, but whatever). I'm guessing a pro-wrestler in the vein of Lashley while he does both unless WWE comes knocking.

-Gangrel should be renamed Vampire Warrior.

-Gene Snitsky should be named Gene Snisky.

-John Bradshaw Layfield should be retired with Personality/Colour Commentator=usually, manager/announcer/agent=occasional. Should also have a good business reputation to increase his chances of becoming an owner and a somewhat respectable booking rep in the old school mentallity. Also renamed just John Layfield.

-Ken Shamrock, on hiatus, left the business, or retired.

-Kevin Thorn should be renamed either Seven Thorn, The Serpant, or Kevin Fertig. I'd say Seven Thorn.

-Kiyoshi should have the default name of Akira Raijin.

-Little Guido should be James Maritato... or at least Little Guido Maritato.

-Mark Copani = Left the business.

-Maven = left the business.

-Nova = semi-active

-Perry Saturn = left the business

-Randy Savage = retired... colour = usually.

-Raven = Semi-Active. Decent booking skills.

-Road Warrior Animal = Semi-Active

-Rob Van Dam = Semi-Active or On Hiatus

-Rosey should be default renamed Matt Anoa'i or RO'Z

-Sean Morley default name should be Val Venus (yes, that spelling)

-Shane Douglas = Semi-Active, decent booking/business skills.

-Sid Vicious = Active

-Tatanka = Semi-Active/Retired

-Terry Funk = Retired

-The Godfather = Awesome....

-The Rock, renamed Dwayne Johnson, left the business.

-Ultimate Warrior = left the business.

-Tito Ortiz = left the business... or do a trigg and set him with a fairly late "easter egg" debut date.

-Tony Atlas, should be signed in the WWE as Abraham Washington's manager.

-Trevor Murdoch should be renamed either Trevor Murdock or whatever his real name is.

-Umaga should be renamed Ekmo Fatu. Using the name in WWC is a WWE/WWC relationship thing, and he might be able to use Umaga in the states, but if TNA signs him they wont be able to...

-Vader = left the business, he's an auto-salesmen.

To be honest, I hate the "Left The Business" thing. If a guy is going to be in the data he should be set to hiatus or retired. I dont think anyone has ever truly "Left The Business". Look at Hogan, Warrior, Sting. Any of these guys at times over the past few years could have been considered as "Left The Business", however they have popped up in some way or another. I always thing "On Hiatus" or "Retired" is a better way to go.

To be honest, I hate the "Left The Business" thing. If a guy is going to be in the data he should be set to hiatus or retired. I dont think anyone has ever truly "Left The Business". Look at Hogan, Warrior, Sting. Any of these guys at times over the past few years could have been considered as "Left The Business", however they have popped up in some way or another. I always thing "On Hiatus" or "Retired" is a better way to go.

There's a big difference between someone who "retires" or takes a break (like in the case of Hogan with his reality tv show and other stuff, only coming back for the occasional payday) and The Rock who hasn't done anything with the business since 04. And clearly Lesnar IS done. He's not coming back. He's fulltime MMA, and has states countless times he has no interest in returning. Would you still put him on Hiatus? lol. Left the business means you left, and aren't coming back. Rock makes movies for Disney, Lesnar fights MMA.. Goldberg is doing tv shows and hasn't been in the ring since 04.. That's left the business. Austin saying his HoF induction was the door closing on his wrestling career, and that he's an actor now, IS left the business.

Trish and Lita saying they'd come back for the right circumstances or money IS by definition of TEW "on hiatus". Retired means you are not an active wrestler, but still involved with the business. Yeesh, I didn't think we had to still explain things to people. Retired people still do autograph signings and wrestling conventions. Wrestlers who have left the business do not. When was the last time you saw The Rock at a wrestling convention? Bret Hart would do them because Bret Hart is retired. Brock Lesnar on the other hand, would not.

And while we're discussing this, I'd consider making Saturn "deceased". Even if he's alive, he's hiding out at BEST. Nobody has been able to find him, nobody has been in contact with him... Saturn has been missing. From a game standpoint, would you be able to sign someone you couldn't find?

There's a big difference between someone who "retires" or takes a break (like in the case of Hogan with his reality tv show and other stuff, only coming back for the occasional payday) and The Rock who hasn't done anything with the business since 04. And clearly Lesnar IS done. He's not coming back. He's fulltime MMA, and has states countless times he has no interest in returning. Would you still put him on Hiatus? lol. Left the business means you left, and aren't coming back. Rock makes movies for Disney, Lesnar fights MMA.. Goldberg is doing tv shows and hasn't been in the ring since 04.. That's left the business. Austin saying his HoF induction was the door closing on his wrestling career, and that he's an actor now, IS left the business.

Trish and Lita saying they'd come back for the right circumstances or money IS by definition of TEW "on hiatus". Retired means you are not an active wrestler, but still involved with the business. Yeesh, I didn't think we had to still explain things to people. Retired people still do autograph signings and wrestling conventions. Wrestlers who have left the business do not. When was the last time you saw The Rock at a wrestling convention? Bret Hart would do them because Bret Hart is retired. Brock Lesnar on the other hand, would not.

And while we're discussing this, I'd consider making Saturn "deceased". Even if he's alive, he's hiding out at BEST. Nobody has been able to find him, nobody has been in contact with him... Saturn has been missing. From a game standpoint, would you be able to sign someone you couldn't find?

Hey you dont need to "explain" anything to me. I know what the definition of "Left The Business" means. However I still truly and utterly believe that nobody have ever really "Left The Business". If so, why have them in the game? Plus this is a "game" and the fantasy of having The Rock or Brock Lesner return to wrestling is all the more fun. It's just a personal preference by the way, I was in no way saying that this is how it should be done. I just like having that option for these big name characters to come back into my little world.

However I still truly and utterly believe that nobody have ever really "Left The Business".

not to be rude, but then that's your problem. Because people HAVE left the business. And it's not just big names. Many folks who worked on the indy scene left wrestling and went onto something else in their lives. Wrestling is a revolving door, with a short shelf life. And wrestlers are not any different than anyone else in the world. They can grow and mature and move onto other things.

And besides, Left the Business is more than just for people who walked away and didn't look back, it's also what people in TEW do once they reach a certain age. And for practical reasons, no wrestling company would continue to employ a 70+yr old person. Most companies don't even have people over 65 working for them. Unless you're the fast food industry, the gas industry, or Walmart. And even then, those people work a schedule less than 30hrs a week. If you ever play a game, most of the people who "leave the business" are folks over 65.

not to be rude, but then that's your problem. Because people HAVE left the business. And it's not just big names. Many folks who worked on the indy scene left wrestling and went onto something else in their lives. Wrestling is a revolving door, with a short shelf life. And wrestlers are not any different than anyone else in the world. They can grow and mature and move onto other things.

And besides, Left the Business is more than just for people who walked away and didn't look back, it's also what people in TEW do once they reach a certain age. And for practical reasons, no wrestling company would continue to employ a 70+yr old person. Most companies don't even have people over 65 working for them. Unless you're the fast food industry, the gas industry, or Walmart. And even then, those people work a schedule less than 30hrs a week. If you ever play a game, most of the people who "leave the business" are folks over 65.

Its really the call of the person making the mod... I personally hate when Brock Lesnar pops back into my game within a year or two. Especially when Goldberg, The Rock, & who-knows-else all came back too. I think more people dislike that then like it. I DO however understand the point of having them in the game, because some people are more fantasy-then-reality driven in their TEW games, so giving them the option to un-left the business The Rock at the beggining of the game is all fine and dandy and he's sitting in the data with sufficient stats/title histories/relationships. But I think it is way easier for those who WANT someone like Brock Lesnar to un-left the business him, then people to have to go through the game and left the business 20 guys.

Its really the call of the person making the mod... I personally hate when Brock Lesnar pops back into my game within a year or two. Especially when Goldberg, The Rock, & who-knows-else all came back too. I think more people dislike that then like it. I DO however understand the point of having them in the game, because some people are more fantasy-then-reality driven in their TEW games, so giving them the option to un-left the business The Rock at the beggining of the game is all fine and dandy and he's sitting in the data with sufficient stats/title histories/relationships. But I think it is way easier for those who WANT someone like Brock Lesnar to un-left the business him, then people to have to go through the game and left the business 20 guys.

You can always go back, in the in game editor and change them too, right? I'd prefer to do it like that myself...

source: PWInsider.com

WWE released a few developmental wrestlers over the weekend including Fletcher Chase (Jason Garrison), Troy Jackman (Ian Richardson) and Aiden Frost (Jason Riggs).

WWE developmental wrestler Kris Logan (Brian Cage) has also been released. He joins Fletcher Chase (Jason Garrison), Troy Jackman (Ian Richardson), and Aiden Frost (Jason Riggs) who also have been released.

Credit: PWInsider

According to Pwinsider.com, WWE has released developmental talent Espiral. Espiral formerly wrestled as Sicodelico Jr before coming to WWE. He joins Kris Logan, Aiden Frost, Troy Jackman and Fletcher Chase as recently released talent from the developmental program.

----

wonder where Sicodelico Jr is going now. He hasnt been a Mexico regular since 2006. Last meaningful stuff was in the states trying to impress the WWE... back to mexico? japan?

BG James and Jim Cornette have been released from TNA

damn, beat me to it :p

TNAWrestlingNews.com has confirmed that TNA has released BG James. Most remember him as "Road Dogg" from DX. James had been working as an agent. BG is accepting independent bookings through David Herro at DavidHerro@aol.com.

Also according to TNAWrestlingNews.com, TNA has also severed ties with former manager Jim Cornette.

wonder if wwe will pick up bg james now, i say Kip James will follow shortly

Archived