Demo is OUT!

[URL=http://66.193.175.87/GDS/wrespi_demo_install.exe]Demo is AVAILABLE :)[/URL] ADAM'S NOTE - Sorry to hijack this post, but I need to note something - until the Tech Support forum opens in a few hours, please post any errors in here. PLEASE post your PC specs when you do so, and give me as much detail as possible.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. I just came here, and this is posted 2 minutes before I come! My download is going to be fast! EDIT: When I loaded the game up, I clicked exibition, and it said i can't in the demo. But I couldn't close the pop-up saying that... nevermind, I just had to click the inside :o

Well, I would like to love the game, I really do, but it crashes so many time ... just did in the middle of a couple of matches and during me editing my moveset ... right at the end ... before I had any time to save ... Doh ! Hope this is easily fixed either on my comp or the game because I do want it.

Boubba... You don't give much detail and I ain't a programmer...but I know for a fact that the Boubba I know in the sim world is French. Is your PC and everything in French? Because I heard about programs having problems when ran on computers that were in different language than the programmer's native language. And if you're not that Boubba, then I'm sorry. I guess give out more details and Adam will try to help you on the more technical end.

[QUOTE=Phil Parent]Boubba... You don't give much detail and I ain't a programmer...but I know for a fact that the Boubba I know in the sim world is French. Is your PC and everything in French? Because I heard about programs having problems when ran on computers that were in different language than the programmer's native language. And if you're not that Boubba, then I'm sorry. I guess give out more details and Adam will try to help you on the more technical end.[/QUOTE] Absolutely Phil, honored you remember :) Might be indeed the fix I need. It slipped my mind since I had no problems with TEW, but it might be a factor as it was with EWR. I'll give it a try. As for the details, well, if I was a little bit more awake , I would have given them, but I just fell asleep. Of course, if troubles keep on, I'll give more details to Adam.

[QUOTE=Boubba]Well, I would like to love the game, I really do, but it crashes so many time ... just did in the middle of a couple of matches and during me editing my moveset ... right at the end ... before I had any time to save ... Doh ! Hope this is easily fixed either on my comp or the game because I do want it.[/QUOTE] Can you give me your PC specs please?

I really like the layout. If I were to give any criticisms in that area, it would be that the icons on the top bar don't really give an idea of what they are for until you float your pointer over them (and, if you're ike me, and like to jump feet first into a game, that can be a problem), but once you know where everything is, it isn't that big of an issue. The "next day" button (the arrow) is probably the most bothersome of the bunch and took a little bit to find.

Love the layout, love the detail, love the moves.. love bloody everything. All we need is registration :D P.S: Can't see this working with real data (which is a good thing!)

I love the navigation in the game - I thought that everything was pretty easy to find. I haven't found any problems as of yet, just a few typos here and there - just letters that I felt should have been in capitals really (e.g. - i've). I like the commentary, it has to be said :D but I've found that if you've nicked someone else's move for your move list, you'll get called 'Rich Money' in my example. Nothing major, and I don't mind that. Awesome work Adam :D

Archived