Bench

Eli Manning

Julius Jones

Jerricho Cotchery

Jeremy Shockey

Bobby Engram

Mark Sanchez

Chris Chambers

I put Zach Miller over Shockey for now to see how the first week goes. I was also thinking of putting Cotchery over Larry Johnson.......Any Thoughts?

I think Larry could either really pay off as he returns to form, or he is virtually done and you have to drop him in a couple weeks - hopefully he was a late round pick for you and not taken too soon.

Other than that not to fond of your RB corp. Jackson is someone who has upside and you always think will do great fantasy wise. Eli isn't a Qb I'd want in Fantasy. Julius Jones, you'd probably be better served with a back-up that will get a decent amoutn of TDs for you.

For the giggles...

This is (likely) how MY 10 man team will look this week:

QB:

Carson Palmer

RB:

Michael Turner

Frank Gore

WR:

Greg Jennings

Chad Ochocinco

DeSean Jackson

TE:

Chris Cooley

K:

Neil Rackers

D:

San Diego

Bench:

Clinton Portis

Jay Cutler

Dwayne Bowe

Derrick Ward

Nate Washington

Beanie Wells

Miles Austin

Randy McMichael

Jerious Norwood

I like the fact that my hardest decision is between starting D-Jax and Dwayne Bowe. On the downside, I'm starting to kick myself in the ol' yamsack for taking Derrick Ward. There's a slew of better RBs I could've taken in the 10th round than him. Oh well.

And I like your choices to start this week. Personally, if there's any decent players on your wire, I'd drop Shockey for them. The guy is a grade A disappointment nearly every week. As for Cotchery, I'd keep an eye on the developments... namely the belief the Jets are trading for Brandon Marshall. With Cotchery possibly losing even a few looks AND having a rooke QB throwing the rock, I wouldn't be willing to start him over Larry Johnson.

Archived