The Jobber's Guide to Superstardom: 'The Tutorial'

Out of curiosity, is there a way to change the chemistry between guys. If Mean Jean Cattley and Rip Chord have bad chemistry, is it always going to be that way or can it change over time and get better, or even worse if you use them together? Or will it always stay bad if it's bad at the start, or if it's great will it always stay great?

Yes, it is always going to be like that for the rest of the game with the exception of tag team chemistry. When a tag team reaches a certain level of tag team experience the experience negates any bad chemistry between the two. The level was D- to D+, I can't remember what it exactly is.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GCG has been a breeze and mega fun following your tips FIN, I've finally found a good fit for me in the Japanese C-verse scene. Shibby stuff man, shibby stuff.

That is awesome to hear and I'm really glad if I have somehow inspired someone to start a game in Japan. There's a huge lack of Japanese diaries at the dynasty section.. Or any non-US diaries for that matter. Hint hint ;)

Everyone. Even if Frankie Perez (wasn't he under 25?) gets released from CZCW and is unemployed, if one signs him he's going to be loyal to you. I've had Shooter Sean Deeley or someone like that become loyal to me after I hired him when he was unemployed. In one of my long running GCG game I had every great new worker from Gauge's to Nigel Svensson on my roster.

That is awesome to hear and I'm really glad if I have somehow inspired someone to start a game in Japan. There's a huge lack of Japanese diaries at the dynasty section.. Or any non-US diaries for that matter. Hint hint ;)

I was actually thinking of doing a QUEST diary. I've been playing and booking like it's modern day GCG (ironically you and I have different methods of how to do GCG shows) and I'm a few months in.

I was actually thinking of doing a QUEST diary. I've been playing and booking like it's modern day GCG (ironically you and I have different methods of how to do GCG shows) and I'm a few months in.

Do tell how you do your shows! :cool: So that we all can have a wider view on how to book shows and how to use different methods.

Do tell how you do your shows! :cool: So that we all can have a wider view on how to book shows and how to use different methods.

My shows are pretty formulatic in all honesty.

It either goes

3 Man Tag (Vet not doing anything, young tag team) vs. (Experienced Team, young lion)

Singles between High Card and low card

Midcard Singles

Tag Match

Then it's

Title Match or BIG NAME TAG MATCH.

The next week, whoever was in the 3 man would meet up. The tags vs. the tags, the rookie and vet.

It gets solid ratings

http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/Tutorial/GCG.jpg

GCG

It's time for GCG Parade Of Champions PPV as it's the annual event of GCG this month. I had advance booked few matches few weeks earlier bur forgot to mention them in this diary. I usually just advance book in wrestler A vs. To Be Announced fashion but sure advance booking A vs. B gives better results in terms of heat for the match especially in popularity biased products where you can use (storylines and) angles to boost up the heat in a much diverse way than in performance biased products where all the heat comes from the matches.

PARADE OF CHAMPIONS

3,757 Kanagawa Sports Field, Kanto. Live on PPV.

Jack Marlowe defeated Rhino Umaga
in 15:30 by pinfall with a Jungle Jack-Jammer. C+

Jack Marlowe and Rhino Umaga have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

Notes: 'All Out'

A very good opener between two great brawlers backed up with great chemistry.

Barry Griffin, Eagle Kawasawa and Hirokazu Yamanoue defeated Namboku Makuda, SUKI and Kimitada Yanagita
in
11:44 when Eagle Kawasawa defeated Namboku Makuda by pinfall with a Vision Quest. D+

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Kimitada Yanagita is improving in Performance skills.

Surprisingly good grade out of this throw-away match between youngsters and veterans.

Masutaro Kataoka defeated Julian Watson
in 16:53 by submission with a Sunrise Hold. D-

Masutaro Kataoka was visibly tiring toward the end. The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the m
atch
a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

I had changed Watson's push to midcarder but forgot to take few minutes out of the match and thus it got the penalty. The only match on the card which brought the crowd's mood down.

Ikina & Tayama defeated Coleman & Ferdinand
in 14:55 when Yasuhide Tayama defeated Nathan Coleman by pinfall. Ikina & Tayama make defence number 2 of their GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team titles. C-

Shotaro Ikina seemed off his game tonight. Masatake Hori and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Hanshiro Furusawa and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. Nathan Coleman is improving in Performance skills. Shotaro Ikina is improving in Performance skills.

Tag team championship action in the middle of the card which results in a solid match between the veterans and performance skills were learned which is always good.

Mabuchi Furusawa defeated Harumi Okazawaya
in 15:08 by submission with a Furusawa Armbar. Mabuchi Furusawa wins the GCG Openweight Championship title. C

Yeah, Furusawa Jr. just got awarded with the Openweight belt in a good match. He's going to crush midcarders but still lose to people that are upper in the card until he loses the Openweight title and is ready to move to the main event. We'll pay a close attention on how quickly he gets over.

Takayuki 2000 defeated Naonobu Murkami
in 23:19 by submission with a Persian Deathlock. B-

Naonobu Murkami was visibly tiring toward the end.

Really good match out of these two, the future for Takayuki 2000 looks bright.

Jimmy Cox defeated Kiminobu Kuroki
in 22:48 by pinfall with an Immortal Driver. C

Kiminobu Kuroki was visibly tiring toward the end.

While Kuroki has those ever so vital performance skills he's really bland in wrestling skills. A C-grade out of this is a tad disappointing to say the least.

Toshiharu Hyobanshi defeated Shingen Miyazaki
in 23:13 by pinfall with a Nova Bomb Redux. B

The match deserved better colour commentary. This match lifted the crowd.

Match of the night. I pushed Miyazaki as an upper midcarder just to get few extra minutes for this match. It's a shame if and when Miyazaki leaves us.

Hiroyasu Gakusha defeated Pistol Pete Hall
in 18:12 by pinfall with a Gakusha Golden Bomb. Hiroyasu Gakusha wins the GCG World Heavyweight title. B-

Pistol Pete Hall was visibly tiring toward the end. The match suffered because of the lack of selling on display.

Gakusha takes the belt from Hall in their first counter in the game. The match was dragged down by Hall's C- selling and that was one of the reasons for the title change since Hall can't do long matches without either getting fatiqued or destroy the match with his poor selling.

Overall Grade: B-

The second Gakusha era has now begun as Hiroyasu Gakusha is now a 2 time champion as he ended Hall's 11 month reign, taking back the title from Hall whom to Gakusha lost the title in the first place. The card had good action troughtout the card but the opener, Takayuki vs. Naonobu and the great Hyobanshi vs. Miyazaki stand out the most as they delivered one or two grades better than I had thought they would. A nice first PPV which delivered a 0.05 rating and a nice ~40,000 profit. Card positioning at the undercard could have been better but it doesn't really matter that much in the end.

New Signings:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/Tutorial/Mokuami%20Maita.jpg

Mokuami Maita, 28

1500$ + Travel Exp. Touring Contract

Midcarder

Pop: D

WLW's 'Babyfaced Assassin' is enormously talented future superstar. A 'lite version of Miyazaki' he resembles Shingen Miyazaki in many ways but he's one size class smaller. Maita has few A's in performance skills and B in Star Quality backed up by C / C+ / B- in technical skills so he's very much what we need in our midcard.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/Tutorial/Roku%20Sotomura.jpg

Roku Sotomura

Midcarder

Pop: D

From INSPIRE, Sotomura is also a great technician and will surely provide good grades during the tour. He's at C+ in Technical and in performance and while he won't be carrying other people trough the matches he'll surely put on a good show with B in 'mat wrestling' and in 'submissions'.

In Friday's show the fatique begun already showing but on Sunday fatiqued wrestlers became a huge problem and I had to resort in changing people's push status so that I could use the guys lower on the card to have longer matches. This didn't save everything but atleast no one got injured and the ratings of the matches didn't completely crash down or so. Not a lot to comment on this Friday show except the two last matches. Maita and Sotomura have now C in momentum after their debut matches on this card.

GCG Tiger's Roar Tour (Fri), Week 3

Medium, 2hrs

Jimmy Cox defeated Mokuami Maita
in 14:18 by pinfall with an Immortal Driver. C

The announcing quality lifted the match.

Eagle Kawasawa defeated SUKI
in 5:42 by pinfall with a Vision Quest. D

The announcing quality lifted the match.

Coleman & Ferdinand defeated Griffin & Bennett
in 7:09 when Nathan Coleman defeated Henry Bennett by pinfall with a Pioneer Twist. D+

Masatake Hori and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Hanshiro Furusawa and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Nathan Coleman is improving in Performance skills.

Mabuchi Furusawa defeated Kimitada Yanagita
in 8:20 by submission with a Furusawa Armbar. Mabuchi Furusawa makes defence number 1 of his GCG Openweight Championship title. C-

Masatake Hori and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Hanshiro Furusawa and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. Kimitada Yanagita is improving in Performance skills.

Yasuhide Tayama defeated Naonobu Murkami
in 16:24 by pinfall.

Naonobu Murkami was visibly tiring toward the end. Yasuhide Tayama was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Takayuki 2000 and Masutaro Kataoka defeated Roku Sotomura and Shingen Miyazaki
in 14:52 when Takayuki 2000 defeated Roku Sotomura by submission with a Persian Deathlock. C

Masutaro Kataoka was really off his game tonight.

Gakusha & Kuroki defeated Rhino Umaga and Namboku Makuda
in 14:39 when Hiroyasu Gakusha defeated Rhino Umaga by pinfall with a Gakusha Golden Bomb. B-

An astonishing grade out of Makuda and Kuroki. Gakusha and Umaga were great as always but I really didn't expect to have Makuda in a B- match.

Toshiharu Hyobanshi defeated Jack Marlowe
in 22:45 by pinfall with a Nova Bomb Redux. B-

There were times when there was a definite lack of psychology on display, and the match had a tendency to drift a little.
Masatake Hori and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Hanshiro Furusawa and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The World storyline has continued with this match.

'Script'

This is what happens when you have a long match between two wrestlers who have their 'psychology' stat at C+. I did even use the 'script' booking note but it didn't save this match.

Overall Grade: C+

Still a B- is a good grade from the main event and C+ Overall Grade is nothing to be ashamed of after a hard and long PPV on Wednesday.

The effects of fatique were really showing in this card and you can easily see how people who I normally wouldn't use in long matches have been used in longer matches than they should. After abusing the push system there's guys like SUKI wrestling in 15min, Okazawaya in 17min, Bennett 15min. Those three were the main exceptions I guys as they are in the opener - lower midcard region and I changed their push status to Midcard, enabling them to have these matches without penalty.

GCG Tiger's Roar Tour (Sun), Week 3

Medium, 2hrs

Stuart Ferdinand defeated SUKI
in 14:42 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex. D+

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Shotaro Ikina defeated Harumi Okazawaya
in 17:13 by pinfall with an Ikina Driver. D+

Shotaro Ikina was visibly tiring toward the end. Harumi Okazawaya was visibly tiring toward the end. Shotaro Ikina and Harumi Okazawaya have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. Shotaro Ikina is improving in Performance skills.

Great chemistry!

Barry Griffin defeated Henry Bennett
in 15:18 by submission with a Powerbomb Deathlock. D-

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Rhino Umaga defeated Nathan Coleman
in 23:24 by pinfall with a Rhino Charge. D+

Masatake Hori and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Hanshiro Furusawa and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match.

Kiminobu Kuroki defeated Mabuchi Furusawa
in 14:56 by submission with a Mercury Sleeper. C+

Masatake Hori and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Hanshiro Furusawa and Isei Deushi have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together.

Mabuchi can go as we already know and he was able to get a C+ grade out of Kuroki.
Mabuchi just did something that Jimmy Cox couldn't do at Parade Of Champions. Think about that.

Hiroyasu Gakusha defeated Masutaro Kataoka
in 23:10 by pinfall with a Gakusha Golden Bomb. C+

Masutaro Kataoka was visibly tiring toward the end.

Overall Grade: C+

New Signings:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/Tutorial/Hitomaro%20Suzuki.jpg

Hitomaro Suzuki, 23

700$ + Travel Exp. Touring Contract

Enhancement Talent

Pop: E

A 'Puroresu' style worker from INSPIRE, the 23 year old Suzuki is already a great worker with a good all-around game as he's got C to B-'s in both brawling and in technical skills, making him versatile competitor. While lacking some performance skills he's still going to be of great benefit in tag team matches where he can teach the other wrestlers brawling and technical skills at the same time. We'll see how it goes.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/Tutorial/American%20Machine.jpg

American Machine, 31

Midcarder

Pop: D+

Now this is where it gets interesting and I'm sure that many of you might question this signing. However, Am. Machine was just featured on the internet news section where he was described as a future superstar with huge potential. With D+ in Brawling being his highest wrestling skills Am. Machine backs that up by having decent performance skills and a B- in Star Quality. I'm thinking of pairing him with someone who's more skilled than he is (anyone on the roster will do actually) and seek for good tag team chemistry. I'm really interested in worker development and thus Machine is going to be closely watched as are the young guys in the roster aswell. I'm really looking forward to a month recap especially on the skill section to see if and how everyone has improved and if they have, in what areas and so on.

Random E-mails from the box:

Takayuki 2000 Offer
(From BHOTWG and from WLW, both rejected because of his loyalty to us)

Kiminobu Kuroki Offer
(From BHOTWG and from WLW aswell, both rejected because of his loyalty to us)

http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/Tutorial/Shingen%20Miyazaki.jpg

Shingen Miyazaki Offer.

BHOTWG have made an offer to Shingen Miyazaki.
:(

Two gone (Samoan Machine and Miyazaki eventually), three (Jungle Jack, Julian Watson and Rhino Umaga) to go..

Shotaro Ikina defeated Harumi Okazawaya in 17:13 by pinfall with an Ikina Driver. D+

Shotaro Ikina was visibly tiring toward the end. Harumi Okazawaya was visibly tiring toward the end. Shotaro Ikina and Harumi Okazawaya have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. Shotaro Ikina is improving in Performance skills.

Great chemistry!

so how do you exploit this "great chemistry" since the two guys end up giving u a D+ match?

I realize D+ isn't always a bad thing and in some regions, that would be the equivilent of Flair vs Race or Rock vs Austin; but it looks like in your league you're needing C's and better to keep growing

so how do you exploit this "great chemistry" since the two guys end up giving u a D+ match?

I realize D+ isn't always a bad thing and in some regions, that would be the equivilent of Flair vs Race or Rock vs Austin; but it looks like in your league you're needing C's and better to keep growing

Any good chemistry is great because it generates that extra momentum and extra popularity if one takes full advantage of it. I'll give you two examples:

Right now in this save our two top main eventers Hyobanshi and Gakusha had great chemistry and thus we are going to have them wrestle each other approximately six times in the year. But I'll probably saviour that precious chemistry for the future when we really need it when we are closing in on going National level and we'll need that extra boost in our main event matches. Later in the year Gakusha vs. Hyobanshi will surely get A to A* grades and those should be reserved for those big cards on PPV.

Another example would with an entertainment, popularity biased product. You book a throw-away match between a main eventer and a midcarder and find out that they have great chemistry. So why not developed a program, a storyline between these two where the midcarder could lose all three matches but still gain a lot of popularity and a lot of momentum not only because of the normal 'being in a storyline with more popular worker', the extra chemistry will also boost match ratings a lot.

well that might lead me to a very basic question.

how do I predict what match rating to expect?

I get some idea based on prior matches, but have been way off.

u talk about how the midcard guy loses to the main event yet gains some momentum and popularity, but all I have seen so far is those factors dropping. Main eventer wins, momentum drops. he loses to another main eventer and it drops even more. Only been playing for a month, so very new and maybe making rookie mistakes (or playing it more "realistic" instead of trying to "game" it). But shouldn't I expect to see someone gaining some traction (after 3 months of game time)?

well that might lead me to a very basic question.

how do I predict what match rating to expect?

I get some idea based on prior matches, but have been way off.

u talk about how the midcard guy loses to the main event yet gains some momentum and popularity, but all I have seen so far is those factors dropping. Main eventer wins, momentum drops. he loses to another main eventer and it drops even more. Only been playing for a month, so very new and maybe making rookie mistakes (or playing it more "realistic" instead of trying to "game" it). But shouldn't I expect to see someone gaining some traction (after 3 months of game time)?

Predicting match grades is way easier in performance biased products than in entertainment where gimmick and momentum grades take a more vital part of the actual rating of the segment. You talked about midcarder losing momentum, this happens when the game is quite new and you have just started the game; Some people start the game with ridicolously high momentum compared to their push status.

However, and here's the thing I believe is what is causing this effect on you if you haven't seen any increase in popularity even though the lesser guy is losing: If you are running a popularity biased product, people get over by angles, not matches. So even if you have that midcarder who's been losing momentum because he's just getting jobbed to main eventers, he's doing so because you possible haven't had him in angles to keep him stable enough to sustain the loss. Am I making any sense?

Do tell what kind of product you are on. Take a look at the WEXXV part of the diary where I have reported the popularity changes at the end in the 'Aftermath - Popularity' section. You'll notice that there are several guys who's are way lower in the rankings and have gained popularity just by losing to other people.

I think that the main part here is that people with F- to D (Enhancement talent to low. midcarders) are the ones who are benefitting the most of being jobbed to people who are upper in the card. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen to people who, let's say, are on C and they are going against a guy who's at A*. The change however is not that big compared to that if you have a F guy going against a C guy. In WEXXV Doug Peak and the other Chaos Demon have gone from E to E+ by just purely jobbing to Kajahara.

About the match rating: Generally in performance biased promotions, when doing several matches between two wrestlers, the following matches will always grade better due to the skill learning and pop. gaining between those matches. The first Hyobanshi vs. Gakusha got a B- and it's really safe to say that the next one will get a B.

momentum tends to gravitate towards the worker's overness and his performance level. so if he starts with A momentum but he only has C- pop and getting C rated matches, the momentum will still drop

Yes. In popularity biased promotions workers momentum usually reflects his/her's popularity and in performance biased products the momentum reflects the worker's skill levels. I'll get to the momentum part at the end of the month where we will see how balanced out the momentum in GCG is right now.

thanks -- my league is Popularity based (and 70% matches / 30% angles).

I recently tweaked to make it more even (50/50 as far as performance/popularity). Not sure if that will help or hurt my progress.

If I give anyone a long enough angle to matter (6 minutes or more), they usually bomb (E or worse) and tank the show - so I run more shorter deals to give them a chance (most guys don't talk for 6 minutes outside an opening skit on Monday night Raw, so this seems realistic - even if it don't exactly help in "the game") I think they would still learn a bit and improve with shorter promos, but not really affect the overall show. (don't know if they do, but they should)

I've tried to pair up guys on angles so they can play off of each other - and learn from each other. That is helping the development, but killing the crowd and ratings. But it's early - if I can just pull off one good show a month, I can stay alive in regional wars and maintain my popularity.

If I give anyone a long enough angle to matter (6 minutes or more), they usually bomb (E or worse) and tank the show - so I run more shorter deals to give them a chance (most guys don't talk for 6 minutes outside an opening skit on Monday night Raw, so this seems realistic - even if it don't exactly help in "the game") I think they would still learn a bit and improve with shorter promos, but not really affect the overall show. (don't know if they do, but they should)

Why do they bomb? Is this a Cornellverse game or RW or any other mod? What grades to you get from angles and matches? Or are your workers just not made for the product that you have?

In Cornellverse the 21CW starts with one big problem: It's main eventers are not that popular in the first place to get good grades as most of them are in the D range and promotion's popularity starts at D/D+, I can't remember which. However this creates a problem for the start since there aren't anyone higher than the current popularity over UK so there's no one to carry the show (Unless you of course abuse Jeff Nova for all he's worth, entertainment and popularity wise). Sure Nightmare gets over by his Menace alone and there's few guys who have good entertainment skills but the start with 21CW is just gruesome.

To make this simple:

• Performance biased products are easier grade-wise at the start because wrestling skilled yet unpopular workers won't cost much but you don't get that much money from sponsors. The trouble arises when you are reaching Cult or higher because then you really need to have the best workers around and there's just one way to get grades: By wrestling great matches. In Cornellverse Japan is packed with great wrestling talent and for example PGHW is packed with by far the best pure wrestlers on the planet. When those B+ to A skilled workers retire, won't resign or get injured, the general grade level will fall down quickly. Imagine what would happen if every main eventer in PGHW would be gone? Their ratings would drop significantly because the other wrestlers on the roster aren't nearly as good as Mushashibo or Garner, etc.. If an unknown worker has B in technical skills and has decent performance skills, he will get to B popularity but won't progress from there until he develops his skills further.

• Popularity biased products are much harder in the beginning because you aren't able to get big stars right away and if you do, even decently popular workers cost a lot more money. Unlike in performance biased products, getting to the top and getting your workers to become superstars is a lot easier because of the different ways you can achieve this: By entertainment skills, 'Menace', using managers and so on. What would happen if SWF would lose all their highly popular main eventers? It would take them time to develop new, popular stars out of the guys below the card and guess what, they might not have that good entertainment skills than the guys who were at the main event. If one has C+ entertainment it's really hard to rise B on your own without burying someone along the way.

That's why "Popularity = Performance" are more stable in the end. You can work both building skills and building popularity.

As for Sponsorships, certain products tend to get less, some less.

Sponsorship-attracting product settings:

Traditional

Lucha Libre

Mainstream

Comedy

Sponsorship-losing product settings:

Modern

Realism

Hyper Realism

Pure

Cult

Daredevil

Hardcore

Risque

The sponsor-friendly product settings tend to be easier, I think.

This is false the best way is to take them to the limit anything over does not result in larger gains and only lowers the match grade.

STAMINA AND MATCH LENGTH

Anything less - 6 minutes max (even 0% stamina!)

Low D- (35.1%) - 6 minutes max

High D- (41%) - 10 minutes max

Low D (41.1%) - 10 minutes max

High D (47%) - 10 minutes max

Low D+ (47.1%) - 10 minutes max

High D+ (53%) - 15 minutes max

Low C- (53.1%) - 15 minutes max

High C- (59%) - 15 minutes max

Low C (59.1%) - 15 minutes max

High C (65%) - 15 minutes max

Low C+ (65.1%) - 15 minutes max

High C+ (71%) - 34 minutes max

Low B- (71.1%) - 34 minutes max

High B- (77%) - 34 minutes max

Low B (77.1%) - 34 minutes max

High B (83%) - 49 minutes max

Low B+ (83.1%) - 49 minutes max

High B+ (89%) - 49 minutes max

Low A (89.1%) - 49 minutes max

High A (95%) - 90 minute max

Low A+ (95.1%) - 90 minutes max

High A+ (100%) - 90 minutes max

Push and max Screen time:

Enhancement talent: 6 Min

Opener: 8 Min

Lower Mid: 10 Min

Mid: 10-15 Min

Upper Mid: 15-20 Min

Main Event: 20+ Min

Overness also plays a slight role so a very over midcarder can go 20 minutes sometimes for instance.

These are both handy but after reading this and seeing all the notes for match fell apart in the middle or not enough selling I want to know if any ones done a test for times on that. How long can a C- selling guy go before selling becomes a problem and how long can a C+ psychology guy go before the match starts falling apart.

These are both handy but after reading this and seeing all the notes for match fell apart in the middle or not enough selling I want to know if any ones done a test for times on that. How long can a C- selling guy go before selling becomes a problem and how long can a C+ psychology guy go before the match starts falling apart.

That actually (I'd think) depends on the product aswell (Match intensity might play a part in this I think). This is just a guess but I'm going to say that you don't need that much psychology in a popularity biased product than in a performance biased. On the other hand long matches aren't really _that_ important in popularity biased products anyways so..

The limits for C- selling seems to be somewhere at 20min (maybe even less) and less if 'All Out' is used but you can alter these by using booking notes as 'Keep Strong' or 'Protect' but that's a big off-topic. Same goes for C+ psychology as demonstrated by the Marlowe vs. Hyobanshi match, I'd say it's 22-25min or so for C+ psychology.. Interesting subject nonetheless. :cool: I'd also like to argue with that stamina list saying that a low C+ stamina can go max 15min.. C- stamina can go about 20min (Kiminobu Kuroki), C+ can almost go 30min so there's few typos in that list me thinks..

Archived