Real World Mod

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just to let you know i had promised Mr Canada he could use the UK stats i do aswell, hope this is ok.

I did get started on this a while back (UK Data) but when i got to testing phase i wasnt 100% happy with it so im starting a fresh and using excel to get all stats accurate and i can filter to see if everyone appears in the order of where i think they should be. It hopefully will lead to more accuarate results when testing comes round.

Also has StealthGD been confirmed as doing bio's as i had started but can delete them if he is comftable doing the UK ones?

Stealth will very kindly be writing most bios. Woodsmeister please sned across a list of names that need bios and then Stealth can write then in a word doc and send it back to be inserted into the characters.

For WWE I'm using a combination of wwe.com and my own experience.

so is stealth going to do japan bios too or should i write my own?

I don't want to overload the poor guy. I think if he aims to do UK and US independents to start with and if you could add Japanese ones. :)

I've finished Raw and ECW. Smackdown and former title holders are next for me.

so is stealth going to do japan bios too or should i write my own?

I'll do what I can too help. Not recieved any names yet via e-mail or pm. So someone send me some names and I'll do what I can. :D

I will do as much online research to make sure all facts in bios are correct.

JCW makes it in but SHIMMER doesn't?

JCW?

If you'd like SHIMMER included all you have to do is say. No need to take there moral outrage stance with these things. If people want other promotions included, ask, and dare I say it... offer to make it yourself and I'll include it.

I'll take all the constructive criticism people have to offer, but if your just going to make snarky comments feel free to **** off.

Thanks

JCW?

If you'd like SHIMMER included all you have to do is say. No need to take there moral outrage stance with these things. If people want other promotions included, ask, and dare I say it... offer to make it yourself and I'll include it.

I'll take all the constructive criticism people have to offer, but if your just going to make snarky comments feel free to **** off.

Thanks

that should apply to all mods

on topic - I sent the list to stealth via email

You guys have to be sure to do some sim testing with the full version before you go ahead and do worker stats. theres no telling what will be tweaked or different from 2008, and most people had a hard enough time tuning to 2008.

There will be extensive testing, no need to worry about that.

When and how do I send it to you? Also, you need to take off IWA-MS. The last I heard of them was that they shut down.

Create them in a blank database using the gimmicks that I posted a few pages back. Then zip the info and send it to me via sendspace or the like.

Archived