The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Putting the belt on veteran wrestlers had nothing to do with the demise of either.

AWA went under because primarily WWF kept stealing their talent along with Verne Gagne doing some good old fashioned embezzlement with their funds.

WCW went under due to a mix of shoddy Russo-esque booking decisions and a poisionous backstage environment.

Not embezzlement, Verne owned a bunch of undeveloped land in MN and had mortgaged it to keep AWA afloat, but lost an eminent domain suit that meant he got a payout but lost his access to credit.

Here's the bracket for the WWE WHC title tournament. Quite easy to predict...

CTafEEQU8AAoUOp.jpg:large

I'll try my hand....

Reigns vs. Big Show

Cesaro vs. Shemus

Del Rio vs. Stardust

Kalisto vs. Ryback

O'Neil vs. Owens

Neville vs. Barrett

Ziggler vs. Miz

Ambrose vs. Breeze

Round 2

Reigns vs. Shemus

Del Rio vs. Ryback

Owens vs. Neville

Ziggler vs. Ambrose

Round 3

Reigns vs. Del Rio

Owens vs. Ambrose

Finals

Reigns vs. Ambrose

I won't catch RAW until tomorrow but I think this will be how it goes....

Reigns is just BORING as a face and fans are rejecting him like fans rejected Rocky Maiva as a smiling face.

A big part of that is their entire booking of him. It just feels like he never earns anything.

For example this tournament his first opponent if Big Show in a crappy match where he gets his ass kicked, hits his finisher, and wins.

If they really wanted to minimize the hate people are going to have against Reign in the tournament the best thing would have been to put him up against guy who can give him a great match like Cesaro or Owens. Have the matches be the stiff ***+ matches that Reigns has on PPV so that it at least feel like he fought for his place in the tournament.

They want Reigns to be popular yet they repeatedly book him in the same manner that draws hate as if things would change. It's insanity.

I don't predict because I saw Raw, but there are two, to be exact three but I and you already wrote a lot, things bumming lately:

1) Why in 2015 I have to watch crappy CGI effects and sound effects I heard watching Scooby Doo when I was a kid in late '80?

2) MexAmerica, the automatic corrector changed to Metamerica, is one of the dumbest, idiotic and also offensive thing I saw in a long time. Not only like going outside with two flag cut and sewed together, they are using crappy photoshop using another country official emblem.

CTXeiNXWUAEhBao.jpg:large200px-Emblem_of_Italy.svg.png

They want Reigns to be popular yet they repeatedly book him in the same manner that draws hate as if things would change. It's insanity.

Because they don't care. Nobody in WWE is a draw. John Cena goes away and the ratings don't go down. Lesnar comes and goes without moving the needle. Legends are announced, no gain. Network subscribers have been consistent for the better part of six months - so why does it matter? They could make Heath Slater the World Champion and the ratings probably wouldn't be affected. They legitimately have no reason to try and make the fans like Roman Reigns because whether you like him or not, 3 million people will still watch RAW the next night.

Here's the bracket for the WWE WHC title tournament. Quite easy to predict...

CTafEEQU8AAoUOp.jpg:large

Reigns beat Show.

Cesaro beat Sheamus.

Del Rio beats Stardust. (Unfortunately)

Ryback beats Kalisto.

Owens beat Titus.

Neville beats Barrett.

Ziggler beat Miz.

Ambrose beat Breeze.

Reigns beats Cesaro.

Del Rio beats Ryback..

Owens beats Neville.

Ambrose beats Ziggler.

Reigns beats Del Rio.

Owens beats Ambrose.

Reigns beats Owens.

TNA has better matches then WWE. Say what you will about there storylines but there matches are solid. That is why I like TNA better. TNA, ROH, Lucha Underground and NJPW are ALL better then WWE.

I dissagree. In terms of matches maybe, WWE still deliver some of the best matches through out the year. The talent that WWE has in my opinion is better than any other roster. For every Adam Rose there is a Cesaro or Kalisto or Neville or Ambrose. I'll give TNA its credit it has proven yo have a better weekly product than WWE on multiple ocasions. Honsetly I find WWE creative more frustraiting than TNAs.

I dissagree. In terms of matches maybe, WWE still deliver some of the best matches through out the year. The talent that WWE has in my opinion is better than any other roster. For every Adam Rose there is a Cesaro or Kalisto or Neville or Ambrose. I'll give TNA its credit it has proven yo have a better weekly product than WWE on multiple ocasions. Honsetly I find WWE creative more frustraiting than TNAs.

Aces and Eights, Immortal and more recent so called 'GFW Invasion'. That is all I need to say.

Aces and Eights, Immortal and more recent so called 'GFW Invasion'. That is all I need to say.

Aces gave Bully a great first title reign, and pulled one of the biggest swerves in TNA history. WWE has had PLENTY of Immortal moments. And while the Global Force invasion was bad, we got a bloody good match from Myers/Lee & Wolves.