The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

HHH is the favorite with Reigns behind him at #2 in betting. Ive been expecting HHH to enter at 30 with it being Reigns as a final guy because god forbid Reigns not look like a Superman/Rocks love child... So im thinking HHH comes out and takes out Reigns. How Lesnar fits into this im clueless. Maybe Wyatts cheat to take out Lesnar and they go at Fastlane and somehow continue it to WM

I really doubt that Roman is going to win because that would absolutely kill any tension going into Wrestlemania....but it also opens up the door for him to become a 3 time World Champion in a 6 month period...hotshotting much WWE?

I was originally wanting Owens to win it as the Authority's guy, by somehow screwing Lesnar in the Rumble. They would then protect KO from Brock only for them to realize he doesn't give a damn about them, all he cares about is having the title. HHH then enlists the services of Brock to take down KO while he is personally dealing with Roman at Mania.

Now, I'm really hoping that Bray Wyatt takes the title. I feel his stop and start pushes are nearing the Bryan territory. What I mean by that is the fans clearly love this and want to see him pushed. How much longer are they going to keep getting their hopes up? You can put the title on him, have the Wyatt family attack Brock constantly leading to Mania so Brock goes in as the underdog. Then, you can either have Brock win at Mania, or what I'd do is have Bray go over with some shenanigans so as to protect Brock, and still catapult Bray to the stratosphere.

Then Bray could start cleansing the company of the filth while you heat up a baby face be it Reigns, a returning Rollins or whomever to take the title from him at Summerslam or after. Have the family jump him since he's failed them as their leader, Bray becomes a baby face and goes over Harper and Rowan in consecutive ppvs to regain momentum before losing to Braun and helping create the new monster in WWE. Then he could get on a roll and enter the title picture after Mania.

Another scenario, Bryan returns and we get the Brock vs DB match we all want!

I was originally wanting Owens to win it as the Authority's guy, by somehow screwing Lesnar in the Rumble. They would then protect KO from Brock only for them to realize he doesn't give a damn about them, all he cares about is having the title. HHH then enlists the services of Brock to take down KO while he is personally dealing with Roman at Mania.

Now, I'm really hoping that Bray Wyatt takes the title. I feel his stop and start pushes are nearing the Bryan territory. What I mean by that is the fans clearly love this and want to see him pushed. How much longer are they going to keep getting their hopes up? You can put the title on him, have the Wyatt family attack Brock constantly leading to Mania so Brock goes in as the underdog. Then, you can either have Brock win at Mania, or what I'd do is have Bray go over with some shenanigans so as to protect Brock, and still catapult Bray to the stratosphere.

Then Bray could start cleansing the company of the filth while you heat up a baby face be it Reigns, a returning Rollins or whomever to take the title from him at Summerslam or after. Have the family jump him since he's failed them as their leader, Bray becomes a baby face and goes over Harper and Rowan in consecutive ppvs to regain momentum before losing to Braun and helping create the new monster in WWE. Then he could get on a roll and enter the title picture after Mania.

Another scenario, Bryan returns and we get the Brock vs DB match we all want!

Another doctor has cleared Daniel Bryan to wrestle so there is hope.

I don't think even WWE are stupid enough to have Reigns win. Lesnar gains nothing from winning. Reigns vs HHH doesn't need the title to be a WM main event. Bray or Owens should win the Rumble. Then use Fastlane to build a feud with Lesnar. Bray would make sense because the Wyatts can help him win and they already teased it on Raw, while Owens faces Taker or The Rock to make him look like a big deal at WM. Or they can have Owens beat the Beast to become the #1 heel in the company like he should be.

Whoever thinks that Bryan vs Lesnar is a good idea should probably think long and hard about how much they really care about Daniel Bryan. I love the guy but unless he changes how he wrestles he's just going to get hurt again, and a match with Brock at potentially WM he would go all out like usual and almost certainly get seriously hurt. I don't want to see that god bless Daniel Bryan for wanting to put on amazing matches for us but I don't want to see him crippled because of it.

yea, as bad as thier writing has been these past years, you can't have reigns win. Whats the story on the road to WM then?

there are three things I think are locks to happen, unless the WWE hates money.

1. Someone other than reigns (i'm still betting my house on Hunter) wins the thing, to set up reigns chasing, and eventually getting, a rematch at Mania.

2. Something screwy happens with Brock, and he gets into the match at Mania to. (eliminated by someone who was already out, aka the stupidest rumble elimination of all time?)

3. Owen's has a mini "austin" run where he's keeping the ring clean, and taunting the back that no one can take him, and Zayn's music hits, for an instant semi-ME WM storyline.

I don't think even WWE are stupid enough to have Reigns win. Lesnar gains nothing from winning. Reigns vs HHH doesn't need the title to be a WM main event. Bray or Owens should win the Rumble. Then use Fastlane to build a feud with Lesnar. Bray would make sense because the Wyatts can help him win and they already teased it on Raw, while Owens faces Taker or The Rock to make him look like a big deal at WM. Or they can have Owens beat the Beast to become the #1 heel in the company like he should be.

Bray vs. Brock is money.

I would like to see that, but I'd be concerned that Bray would lose at mania, and given how often they've built him up to tear him down, not sure he can survive another one.

He's pretty close to ziggler territory now. over with the fans, but no one buys him above the mid card since the company always his him lose the big one.