The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Or Taker/HBK is the top match of the top PPV of the year and they want to build it up.

Yep. It's probably just a coincidence that after TNA has been hyping their "first 5 minutes" (LOL TNA) WWE sends out Mobile Alerts and updates their webpage to let everyone know that Undertaker will open the Raw broadcast.

Or Taker/HBK is the top match of the top PPV of the year and they want to build it up.

Sure but then just as Justy said why suddenly let everyone know who will open the show. The Bret Hart thing was debatable this not so much. So who is going to give the little company that should another shot?

On the Wrestlemania card it looks quite good. I expect HHH to be added somewhere prolly vs Sheamus no1 contender or something. Orton vs one or both or triple threat of Legacy a bathroom break eh I mean divas match lol. Punk vs Mysterio looks to be on the books as well. So that would make 10 right?

Yeah, which would be the most matches on a mania card since 2006. Maybe they'll team Trips and Orton up against the young guys, although after last year's main event...that might be a continuity stretch even for WWE, haha. I just don't see what they can do with Legacy and Orton that they haven't already done on Raw.

Also think that bret/vince might have a short, screwy finish and leave the payoff for interference in the cena/tista match.

Is Undertaker opeing the show even that big of a deal? Not like their changing it so Austin is the gues host (which would be the real act of "war")What's gonna happen? The lights go out, smoke comes out of nowhere, he walks slowly to the ring, looks mean and "HBK...at WM...you will...rest...in...peace!" There, just saved everyone the time.

On a more serious note, I expect them to have Angel involved in the Undertaker's entrance thing/promo since it fits him

I think the fact that they announced it and lets be honest.......taker is still the number one draw in the company for a "pop". If you want a garented good segment you call in taker........you want something that you know people are not going to switch over with you call in taker. Yeah it is a little "old" but come on.......who is not a taker mark still at this point.

I think the Undertaker opening shows that the WWE wants to keep people from checking out the first 5 minutes of TNA... but I don't think it shows they are intent on burying TNA. The best way for the WWE to do that would be a series of cross-brand PPV-caliber matches that they announced ahead of time. When they do that, I'll believe that the WWE is actually worried and doing everything they can.

Is it me or does it look like Kofi will be off the Mania card while not so long ago being touted as a breakout star? Or will he just steal the intercontinental title of McIntyre in a squash?

For the record: This is not a bash just an observation.

I thought for sure he was a lock to win the Money in the Bank Match months ago. Now i am starting to feel like you do as far as him being left off the card.

So its:

Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jack Swagger vs. MVP vs. Matt Hardy vs. Even Bourne.

Am I the only one having a hard time picking a winner. Only Cristian has been pushed out of these guys lately the rest where midcard Jobbers or Kane. Has Vince finally realized Christian is good enough for a world title run?

I don't think Jericho will lose the title at Mania, Cena though will obviously be winning it. I could see Christian winning MITB and cashing it in against Jericho or Cena(bringing up the feud that never really happened between Cena and Christian before he left for TNA) If Edge wins it, I could see Christian vs. Edge or maybe they end up being champs on both brands.

I still think Drew McIntyre is going to steal somebody's spot in MitB and win it all.

Evan Bourne. Of all of them he seems to be the one everyone treats as the underdog jobber. Miz's comments 'i get my own locker room now. The other locker room is for all the Evan Bournes!"

So, do you guys think that they have already announced all of the matches for WM26, or do you guys think that they will add more matches. I'm hoping for another match myself.

No, there are probably 2-3 more matches left to be announced (not including the probable NXT dark match(es).

Flipped between both TNA really out did raw I thing I will just record raw from now on and not flip

Yeah well, I disagree. RAW at least made sense and didn't involve a bunch of geezers spending inordinate amounts of time onscreen.

So its:

Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jack Swagger vs. MVP vs. Matt Hardy vs. Even Bourne.

Am I the only one having a hard time picking a winner. Only Cristian has been pushed out of these guys lately the rest where midcard Jobbers or Kane. Has Vince finally realized Christian is good enough for a world title run?

I see a Kennedy-esque swerve coming. Christian's the only one among those with the chops to win MITB and be a credible world title contender. All the rest of them haven't been built up or really had any time as a 'top guy' (whereas Christian was top guy of ECW prior to its demise).

Im hoping for Shelton to win MitB

I don't think there's a chance in hell the black hole of charisma wins this match.

I really liked the Triple H-Sheamus segment. It was a very good Gatekeeper type of deal. But I notice Triple H omitted someone from his 'Ask' bit. What happened to Randy Orton? :)