The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

That was really cool. Had my adrenaline going (during wrestling?! that hasn't happened since I was like 10 years old). I wish this wasn't the nail in the coffin because this piece to it just makes you want to see what NXT could do in retaliation. But if it's over... that was one way to do it.

See I didn't think it was that good because of who came out. Santino? Mark Henry? Regal?

Then Mark Henry was running side by side with the rookies as they ran out?

During the fight I was hoping Regal and Jericho would turn on the WWE and help the nXters pick up a hit and run victory.

Anyways, as of right now we've still got 50 on the clock. Hopefully the nXters return one more time and get their heat back via some badassness.

Edit: At least they're still keeping my countryman Sheamus looking like a badass. Clearly he fears no man and shall make his name on the corpses of others; bow to the new king of kings!

nXt getting ran out of the building is a bit weak...but I still have hope FC.

To be fair, I pretty much lost all interest in the angle once Barrett said they took Bryan out themselves because he was remorseful. After the intensity he showed, THAT'S how they're going to write him out (assuming that was the point)? Seriously? The remaining guys getting overwhelmed one week later was just the icing.

nXt getting ran out of the building is a bit weak...but I still have hope FC.

They looked extremely dominate last week so I doubt this hurt them all that much. Plus they were starting to get outnumbered. Then comes the pipe to get them runnin.

But cmon guys. That was pretty cool. The opening segment was ok, but that brawl was a pretty good follow up. What would have been better? It wasn't nearly as bad as you guys are letting on.

Drew doesn't bother me really but not impressed either and I love Sheamus, but for some reason everytime I see both of them I can't help thinking - pushing these two, but couldn't think of anything for Burchill? - I was high on Paul. TNA should pick him up and team him with Williams. Sounds good to me anyway, though I have been awake for 30 some odd hours so all of this could make no sense or be typed in goobledygook.

Reportedly eg rumour Magnus is pushing for Burchill to come and have them be the new British Invasion leaving Doug in the X.

Yeah I agree with that supershot, it's way too early to call the complete angle dead, people need to stop being so cynical, but tonight's RAW has been average so far, the opening being the highlight and it's been going downwards since, not horrible just not great.

This is what I don't like about either show. 45 minutes in and we've had one somewhat decent match.

I would actually like more wrestling on a wrestling show.

This is getting to be more and more like the South Park they did about wrestling.

See the last couple of TNA episodes they are averaging around or above Smackdown in match time and have gotten less silly and nostalgia heavy. Come on make the change! lolz.

Yeah I agree with that supershot, it's way too early to call the complete angle dead, people need to stop being so cynical, but tonight's RAW has been average so far, the opening being the highlight and it's been going downwards since, not horrible just not great.

My cynicism is based on Danielson appearing to be gone. Without AmDrag, this angle holds almost no interest for me. It's Barrett and a bunch of guys I don't care about.

Danielson will be back in either a few weeks to rejoin nXt or in like 3 months to avenge and fight against nXt, if the word that WWE only fired him as a scapegoat and the door was left only is true.

Edit: Ok, Bret just lined up the entire RAW roster to guard the Main Event...this could be interesting.

See the last couple of TNA episodes they are averaging around or above Smackdown in match time and have gotten less silly and nostalgia heavy. Come on make the change! lolz.

I prefer TNA, but the NXT angle from last week was awesome. So I had to turn in tonight to see how things went.

WWE should be called WSE for World Sports Entertainment, because they just don't do any wrestling.

TNA needs to be so much better than it is, so please don't think that I think TNA can do no wrong. They have many problems too, but at least I get to see people wrestle and the shows are getting better.

I prefer TNA, but the NXT angle from last week was awesome. So I had to turn in tonight to see how things went.

WWE should be called WSE for World Sports Entertainment, because they just don't do any wrestling.

TNA needs to be so much better than it is, so please don't think that I think TNA can do no wrong. They have many problems too, but at least I get to see people wrestle and the shows are getting better.

Same here just peddling for converts hehe lolz. Seems I was preaching to the choir in your case lolz.

Honestly, not to be a smart ass or anything but If combine this RAW and the last iMPACT (which I also watched, Kurt Angle and Amazing Red was the only real in ring action) you're still only going to get about half an hour of wrestling. That's the truth.

If you are serious about watching in-ring action full episodes of ROH are available for free online from the user ROHbrazil. ROH is all about the wrestling and talent.

The 8-man last week was pretty nice and some liked Kendrick/Williams(I didn't) and it was the go home show even if it was taped a long time before it aired.

Granted this is the go home show for WWE. But last week was pretty abysmal except for the awesome angle to end it and it was 3 hours.

I would really like to enjoy WWE and TNA, but right now I only enjoy TNA.

I believe the more good wrestling we have the better off we all will be.

Honestly, not to be a smart ass or anything but If combine this RAW and the last iMPACT (which I also watched, Kurt Angle and Amazing Red was the only real in ring action) you're still only going to get about half an hour of wrestling. That's the truth.

If you are serious about watching in-ring action full episodes of ROH are available for free online from the user ROHbrazil. ROH is all about the wrestling and talent.

I like a good balance ROH goes too far the other way for me. TNA lately have had a good balance. And let's not get into a debate about it plz I was just semi kidding around.