The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Ok well i think this answers the question of who the leader is......its wade.....and the "driver" had to be in on it also.......i say that was you know who.......this made me think its a work again. We know now they are an "out side" force because they are demanding contracts.

Ok well i think this answers the question of who the leader is......its wade.....and the "driver" had to be in on it also.......i say that was you know who.......this made me think its a work again. We know now they are an "out side" force because they are demanding contracts.

Obviously this is the GREATEST thing in awhile. WWE is gonna have us second guessing ourselves for the 2nd week in a row.

Where's Kidman? I still don't trust him after the whole WCW angle.

Trainer in FCW hehe so he is under a WWE contract. Thinking far out of left field how about Taker? Not as a leader but a supporter. Heel turn would freshen up his character and would alleviate ring work.

how is kidnaping and assualt PG and choking isnt

from what is going around on line.....it is not so much he choked out roberts but its that he used his tie and broke the "benoit rule".....being no one can be shown "choking" anohter with any object. Apparently not all the employees are aware of the rule as it is only used in meetings and only people who were around during the benoit time are aware of the rule.

from what is going around on line.....it is not so much he choked out roberts but its that he used his tie and broke the "benoit rule".....being no one can be shown "choking" anohter with any object. Apparently not all the employees are aware of the rule as it is only used in meetings and only people who were around during the benoit time are aware of the rule.

ok so during the attack on cena the ginger jobber (i forget his name) used the ring ropes to choke cena doesnt that count

ok so during the attack on cena the ginger jobber (i forget his name) used the ring ropes to choke cena doesnt that count

I don't understand why people keep pointing to this... Slater was about to choke Cena with the ring rope and he stops before wrapping it around his neck. I could tell something was up last week when that happened. He never actually choked him though.

i believe that was gabrial....and from what i remember diden't he actuly not choke him.....he was going to but i remember he let go of the rope and walks away. i might be wrong though

still wwe needs to get its Prioritys right, its ok to choke someone with a sleeper, run them over with a car or smash there head in with a lead pipe but dont choke someone with a tie seems very stupid to me

still wwe needs to get its Prioritys right, its ok to choke someone with a sleeper, run them over with a car or smash there head in with a lead pipe but dont choke someone with a tie seems very stupid to me

I agree.......This whole angle has really pushed what is ok and not ok. I for one don't mind the pg stuff. I was going back through my old shows and was watching the additude era.....my kid walked in and i would not allow him to watch it. Right now wwe is a product i can watch with my kid. He gets what goes on in the ring is "stagged" *i hate that he thinks that because he has watched my matches and still gets upset when i am hurt*.....What he does not get is a woman swallowing a huge hot dog.....ho's......blood letting......human sacrifices.......and countless other things......

I think they need to pick a road and go with it. This nxt angle has really pushed what they are doing.

I don't understand why people keep pointing to this... Slater was about to choke Cena with the ring rope and he stops before wrapping it around his neck. I could tell something was up last week when that happened. He never actually choked him though.

Cena choking out Umaga at the Royal Rumble with the ring rope. They showed images of it on RAW.