The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Is he back? Well I'll be damned, I'm quite shocked. Did the crowd pop for it? Was there a huge reaction? My statement was that Danielson being gone didn't matter and that if he did come back he shouldn't be plugged into this storyline.

No matter what though congrats to Bryan, I truly do believe he was fired but let the "omg I knew it was a work" talk begin.

In another note I noticed The Undertaker was back? What was the pay off with that storyline? Kane put him in a coma or something and he came back to reveal it was Kane that did it? Whats CM Punk doing these days?

Is he back? Well I'll be damned, I'm quite shocked. Did the crowd pop for it? Was there a huge reaction? My statement was that Danielson being gone didn't matter and that if he did come back he shouldn't be plugged into this storyline.

No matter what though congrats to Bryan, I truly do believe he was fired but let the "omg I knew it was a work" talk begin.

In another note I noticed The Undertaker was back? What was the pay off with that storyline? Kane put him in a coma or something and he came back to reveal it was Kane that did it? Whats CM Punk doing these days?

Kane tombstoned him to hell.

Bryan just made Young tap. After what 3 minutes?:p

Bryan got a tap out and a decent pop, not earth shattering but their reacting to him. Everything I said they have a chance to make Bryan Danielson into a star right here tonight if he becomes a big part of this. Glad to see Bryan Danielson in a Summer Slam main event though even if he's sharing it with 13 other guys its gotta be surreal to be in this situation for a guy like Bryan or anybody else our age who grew up watching these shows.

The crowd popped. And he's plugged into this storyline because his firing was explain as him being kicked out of Nexus. If he came back and the Nexus storyline was still going on, it'd make even less sense.

They never mentioned his being firing, it was definitely not a work.

Yeah that was the pay off now he and Kane are going to feud.

None the less good for Bryan. I enjoy the guy and I think it speaks volumes of him that he didn't go running Vince down all over the place. He owned it and he got back to work in a timely fashion. I think this is a big message to everybody that Vince lets go, do your time, say the right things and sometimes sooner, sometimes later but it always seems something will come up for your return.

None the less good for Bryan. I enjoy the guy and I think it speaks volumes of him that he didn't go running Vince down all over the place. He owned it and he got back to work in a timely fashion. I think this is a big message to everybody that Vince lets go, do your time, say the right things and sometimes sooner, sometimes later but it always seems something will come up for your return.

mark...lol

Well the rumour was that he was assured he would be brought back. It's alot easier to be quiet when you have that assurance.