The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

First impression from the triple threat...

Alex Riley is destined to be something big

Kaval will never be anything in WWE

Mike McGui...whatever...he will be something one day, very green right now though

I also dont think Danielson can work a WWE style match. He just looks awkward everytime out

First impression from the triple threat...

Alex Riley is destined to be something big

Kaval will never be anything in WWE

Mike McGui...whatever...he will be something one day, very green right now though

I also dont think Danielson can work a WWE style match. He just looks awkward everytime out

I disagree, he looked good out there in my opinion. In fact I'd say his style is quite suited to the WWE, since he never really used any nasty head dropping moves that the WWE would disapprove of. I'd say Kaval would've had to adjust his wrestling style more then Bryan Danielson

Alex Riley looked good out there as well and I suppose it helped Miz's heel act that the booking of his match made it look like he was hiding behind him for most of the match.

To be fair though, nobody really got enough time to strut their stuff in the match anyway. I do like Danielson and Kaval as a tag team though.

I disagree, he looked good out there in my opinion. In fact I'd say his style is quite suited to the WWE, since he never really used any nasty head dropping moves that the WWE would disapprove of. I'd say Kaval would've had to adjust his wrestling style more then Bryan Danielson

Alex Riley looked good out there as well and I suppose it helped Miz's heel act that the booking of his match made it look like he was hiding behind him for most of the match.

To be fair though, nobody really got enough time to strut their stuff in the match anyway. I do like Danielson and Kaval as a tag team though.

All he does is kicks and looks angry. To be honest Tajiri's kicks were more believable back in the day. I dunno, I think he looks best when mat wrestling and he just wont have a chance to do that against guys twice his size.

All he does is kicks and looks angry. To be honest Tajiri's kicks were more believable back in the day. I dunno, I think he looks best when mat wrestling and he just wont have a chance to do that against guys twice his size.

Not everybody in the WWE is twice his size, there are some certainly but now a days many of the wrestlers in WWE are closer to Danielson in size. Besides, Danielson has looked credible against larger opponents before. His Fight Without Honor against Morishima at Final Battle 2008 comes to mind.

I mean I see where you're coming from and all, I just don't agree with you.

Not everybody in the WWE is twice his size, there are some certainly but now a days many of the wrestlers in WWE are closer to Danielson in size. Besides, Danielson has looked credible against larger opponents before. His Fight Without Honor against Morishima at Final Battle 2008 comes to mind.

I mean I see where you're coming from and all, I just don't agree with you.

Or, to use a WWE example, I thought he looked pretty credible during his little match with Batista a few months ago.

Or, to use a WWE example, I thought he looked pretty credible during his little match with Batista a few months ago.

Well Dolph Ziggler's debut match was against Batista and Dolph for the most part beat the crap out of Batista and look how they've treated Dolph since then.

Well Dolph Ziggler's debut match was against Batista and Dolph for the most part beat the crap out of Batista and look how they've treated Dolph since then.

Well, Ziggler is the Intercontinental champion, to be fair. But I wasn't saying that Danielson will necessarily become a star; just backing up the idea that his offense can look believable and credible against the bigger guys in the WWE.

I loved how Punk acted like he didn't know who Brock Lesnar was.

He's the Intercontinental Champion and has been dominating a feud with Kofi Kingston thus far? ;):D

Meh, too little, too late as far as I'm concerned. He's no where near as hot as he was last year. Rey getting suspended really killed his momentum in my opinion.