The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

The 3 top matches left better deliver they all should get a great deal of time and it could save this WM for me.

It seems like Rey is not allowed to have over 10 minutes at Mania and as of late Kane cant be in a Mania match for over 3 minutes.

Del Rio and Edge was good but I dont see why they would throw away Bryan/Sheamus if the first 3 matches which included a WHC match only last 25 minutes.

If these matches dont deliever this WM will indeed be a dud.

Edit: seems I typoed the match time.

This match is horrible, Lawler has been snoozing on the mat for 5 min while Cole has been pulling his leg. Wtf? Boring and lame. One should think they could get more out of a matchup that involves Steve Austin and Jack Swagger. This is even worse than the Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon match from last year.

OK.

So the 300 themed entrance and Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls" entrance for Triple H was kinda cool. But I swear to Christ, WWE better get better or I am going to be pissed. Because right now, I have been watching 60 Bucks worth of WRESTLECRAP in HD!!!!

Well I mean that can happen. I mean remember the last two Wrestlemania.....ago? it was crap tastic, and what match saved the Wrestlemanias? HBK vs Taker, parts 1 and 2. So I hope they have faith. (or unless the Rock Laces up the boots.) this PPV is F*CKED.

Well I mean that can happen. I mean remember the last two Wrestlemania.....ago? it was crap tastic, and what match saved the Wrestlemanias? HBK vs Taker, parts 1 and 2. So I hope they have faith. (or unless the Rock Laces up the boots.) this PPV is F*CKED.

They also had MITB matches to provide excitement. This has neither

Very harsh ratings thus far. It hasnt been great but I didnt expect any of them matches to be great. Its up to UT/HHH and Cena/MizRock to deliver.

So because you didn't expect those matches to be any good, it's okay that they sucked?

This is Wrestlemania, every match ought to be good. It's the biggest wrestling event of the year. So far, only Alberto Del Rio/Edge was what I'd call a "good" match, with Mysterio/Rhodes and Orton/Punk being decent as well. But nothing more than that. Undertaker/Triple H looks promising so far, though. Most of the skits has been outright horrible, to a painful degree.